|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, wink, wink.
Hmmm, "Truth Detector" doesn't like facts that don't portray Democrats in a negative light. Sounds like you care very little for the actual truth.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're steeped in conspiracy theories!
Washington being heavily influenced by corporate money is a "conspiracy theory?"

Wow.
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you're steeped in conspiracy theories!
Just following your Lead, Baby, just following your Lead!
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I was referring to Your "GREAT ONE""KING TUT" at this time.I keep putting up that" Tall Tale" list of Your President so I believe you've seen it.
And BTW there is nothing in the Constitution that says I must claim
Your False God as mine.
And you believed you were the "Great One".
Remember what I said about Lunatics?^^^^...I rest my case!
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Business creators haven't "stolen" "business deductions" in the existing tax codes..GOVERNMENT CREATED THEM - and rightfully so! These remaining business deductions were created by a more coherent government of yester-year, driven by the sensible promotion of continued economic growth in national commerce, attempting to maintain economic stability of the national economy. More appropriately stated, it was when government wasn't infested with marxist revolutionaries bent on punishing America through the destruction of venture capital. Simply put, the communists are going to save us and will soon rescue us from prosperity, freedom and hope!
Your premises is pathological. You insist that "business deductions" are "Wealth deductions"...they are not! A producer may submit legitimate expenses for specified deduction allowances - after he has paid the bill. Such deductables must be justified and must be submitted by a legitimate business interest. You seem to think anyone can charge off a bill simply because he or she may be what you'd consider a wealthy individual..this is stupidity!
You repeatedly insinuate that others must pay for allowable business deductions which government has designed for this express purpose. This is deception and you know it! Allowed deductions are simply an exemption from a specific taxation, meaning monies the government won't charge a producer - Therefore, no-one else is responsible to satisfy what government isn't charging the producer! Your contentions here are totally ridiculous!
I'm in the camp advocating a total rescinding of the corporate tax rate altogether, at least until the American business community at large could stabilize. I believe the U.S. corporate tax rate is now just north of 35%, the highest in the world. This makes a lot of sense when American commerce leaps to a mass exodus to countries who actually "want them" in order to exist - what a novel idea!
Remember, free enterprise interests don't ask government for investment dollars, their own money is placed upon the alter of "personal risk" along with investors and stock-holders.
When reality is framed with a little honesty, the "fair-share" bullsh!t suddenly takes on a different complexion!
Actually Willard, I never read more than the first few sentences or your and the Other Teapublicans Diatribes...they just much too boring and I can read BS on the Propaganda Sites, if I wanted to...I DON'T! I prefer intelligent information that makes sense! Your Posts don't qualify!
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Remember what I said about Lunatics?^^^^.... I was talking about myself!
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Looks like the Republicans and the Tea Partyers aren't the only Ones who are starting to cannibalize each other. It was bound to happen sooner or later. The Love of Money will literally drive One Insane and Money is the ONLY thing these Greedy People are capable of loving.
----------
"Hedge Fund Sues Apple Over Preferred Stock Value."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/07/hedge-f...
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Willard, I never read more than the first few sentences or your and the Other Teapublicans Diatribes...they just much too boring and I can read BS on the Propaganda Sites, if I wanted to...I DON'T! I prefer intelligent information that makes sense! Your Posts don't qualify!
How open minded of you.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Dearest Linda,
I am at the fence calling upon y'all to explain yourself.
As a Dem.,the party of love and compassion for the people,the party of regulation to protect life and the environment,Y'all are coming across as neither.
You think drone operators are doing a good job of it when it is the concern of others that innocent people are killed.
When there is concern over the food you mock and basicaly call them scaredy cats for bringing that up.
When it is brought up that children are being drugged and harmed you say kids are brats and parents are not good enough and call the messenger Dr.Mercola worthless.
Surely this is the sign of a "Great One"

WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Concepts can be a bitch, especially for the many who've surrendered their individualism at the sacred alter of group think!
I see you've made your home in collectivism and must find the comfort of conformity an acceptable trade-off to being an individual - probably a lot easier too! I just hate crowded neighborhoods full of intellectual vagrants.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
How open minded of you.
Well when y'all believe "The Great One" is you, you will not concern yourself with such pettiness.
You just need to understand how the Gods operate.
The Great One

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Just remember to bow before me!! You Small Minded Teapublicans are so easy to manipulate!
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Tase me wrote:
<quoted text>must be something in the food
No, he reportedly took the Jay Carney public speaking course through the mail and went off while watching the second video!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Just following your Lead, Baby, just following your Lead!
No "Topix Queen" I am the King of Conspiracy.
Remember when you degraded me for having to go out of the country you said, to get my conspiracy fix?
I brought up the Parliament member from Austraila who gave a talk on the New World Order and discussed documents and her concern for the Aussies and their country.
I was an idiot and Globalization was laughable as you have stated many times.
Talk about flip flopers and spinning things around.
You just change things to fit the situation.
It's not about truth it's about twisting things to fit the outcome you want.
God.You'd make one hell of a politicion.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

PLEASE GO TAKE YOUR MEDS.....FOLKS
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>

One of the simplest ones that even Average People know that do, but we don't...is that most of them haven't paid for a Restaurant Meal for themselves, or their Guests, since they became Super Wealthy. They can say one sentence about business and write it off as a "Business" meal and we Average Taxpayers have to pay their share of Taxes because they do it. In essence, we are paying for a large part of their entertaining their Friends, instead of them paying for all of it out of their pocket.
But, that just one small drop in a big Bucket of us paying their share. They Biggest One is probably the Millions of dollars they hide in Off-shore Accounts and don't pay any taxes on, at all.
It's not worth you hiding your 'lil ole hundred dollars in an off-shore Account...setting up the Account and getting the money there would cost you more than the hundred dollars you're trying to hide from the IRS! So, you pay the taxes on it, but they wouldn't....multiplied by tens of thousands!
Oh my goodness, this is one of your top posts regarding idiocy. First, what you are referring to is a business expense. Yes, you get to write off business expenses if you have proof it was a business expense. This is not a rich person thing. Anyone can do it; even the guy who owns Bob's Small Engine Repair. This isn't a loophole. It was put there for a reason.

Rich people nor businesses hide money in off-shore accounts unless they are laundering money, i.e. drug dealing, etc. People stash money in off-shore accounts to hide it, not to evade taxes. Where on earth did you get this idea. The cash that businesses have has already been taxed. Everyone's wages are taxed. Dividends and capital appreciation is taxed. Why would a business or a person hide this in an off-shore account after it has been taxed?
Sure, maybe somebody stole some cash and dumped it in an off-shore account somewhere to hide it. But evading the taxes on it is not the reason for this. You couldn't be more incorrect on this.

Second, who do you think is the biggest entity putting cash in off-shore accounts? It is the U.S. Government. With a $17 Trillion debt load, almost half of every tax dollar goes to pay the interest on this debt. Who do you think this interest is owed to? Its certainly not anyone or anything in the U.S. In fact, China owns most of our debt. Therefore, almost half of our tax revenues go somewhere overseas in the form of interest. So quit squawking about businesses without knowing the facts or where the real problem is.

Your distortion of the facts is amazing. Being a Topix Queen doesn't make you knowledgeable about international finance. In fact, it doesn't make you knowledgeable about anything.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Duanlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Thats a easy one, and one at the lower end for the rich just starting on their way up.
FICA is capped at $110,000 for 2012'-2013'.
Dunlapian, sometimes I respect your opinions, but this isn't one of them. FICA is basically social security. It was initially passed because it was sold as sort of an insurance policy for retirement. It wasn't considered a tax. However, we all know better. The only way it passed was when there was a cap placed on the benefits it could pay out. If you are capping the benefits Social Security pays out, then you have to cap what you pay in. If you don't cap what you pay in with capped benefits, you are basically levying an additional tax on high income earners. This act would not have passed if this were how it was set up. If it can't pay out what you have paid in, then it is not a retirement plan as it was initially passed.

Therefore, this isn't and hasn't ever been considered a tax loophole.
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly prefer "intelligent information," (oxymoronic) you represent the most glaring example possible of gross interpretational dysfunction! I'm not responsible for your upbringing, include an obvious celebration of a sub-social progeny commonly resident in modern hedonism. Simply put, if you prefer not to be subject to scrutiny, find something to do besides frustrate yourself and others over mere reading and comprehension deficits.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

The Great One wrote:
Just remember to bow before me!! You Small Minded Teapublicans are so easy to manipulate!
You definitely have bi-polar symptoms. Why do you feel the need to post under numerous names? Everyone knows who it is from your babble. Seriously, get some help.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

WHAT A MESS!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost respect for GPD 4 min cretin56 36
Jr John Boy Bradshaw 17 min someone do tell 1
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster lately is 31 min Dixie iron fist 27
randy blazer n tammie fugate 52 min connie 2
TBI investigating allegations Cocke County high... 1 hr all criminals 4
Red state poverty map sums it up 1 hr Map works 1
cbr900 1 hr Livinlife 2
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 2 hr Rich peoples republic 129
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 2 hr Citizens United 29