|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
This, is a sickening truth!
Yes it is but we all like and need to shop at Wal-Mart where almost every thing they sell is made in China ....
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
BTW Folks, I've decided that Topix is not going to change my User Name, so I've decided to keep it...out of principle. But, I will probably post with my registered User Name AND my Un-registered Name, also. so, look for either one. But, most of all, you shpould know mw well enough by now to know it's me, regardless of what name I use, so if you have any doubt, just ask.
I'm not going to be chased all over this Forum by an Idiot who's a Thief, as well as an Idiot!
Before I'll do that, I'll just leave Topix altogether and go to the other Talk Sites that I've been directed to.
That just makes you a liar. Nothing more. No one really cares to read your nonsense anyway. As for the additional names, when have you ever not used several at once. I'm pleased that I was able to get on your nerves enough to make you take the time to change it. Did you ever find your whiny little friend who was from foster care?
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That just makes you a liar. Nothing more. No one really cares to read your nonsense anyway. As for the additional names, when have you ever not used several at once. I'm pleased that I was able to get on your nerves enough to make you take the time to change it. Did you ever find your whiny little friend who was from foster care?
And no one cares to read your nonsense because you are a POS!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - the "friend from foster care" was raised by family you POS!
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>BTW - the "friend from foster care" was raised by family you POS!
POS happens to be a Linda phrase. You are telling on yourself again dear. Did you ever unregister MY name? Oh that's right you were wishing I would die instead. ROFLMAO. Get a life loser!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
The Congressional Budget Office's just-released economic forecast for 2013 is dispiriting, to say the least. The GDP is expected to grow by only 1.4%, the unemployment rate will "stay near" 8%, the deficit will reach $845 billion, and ObamaCare will cost 7 million their health insurance.
In other words, an Obama Success Story.
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, an Obama Success Story.
Well, time for another stimulus package. Can't let those shovel ready projects stand idle.
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Lite N Lively wrote:
<quoted text>
But, I'll give you a hint...stop playing silly games, be sincere and forthright, learn to talk and to say what you mean and mean what you say, without bashing and slurring the other Person, even if you don't agree with what they say.
Who are you kidding hypocrite? Show me one of your posts where you have done this, just one? Are you bi-polar? Your posts are simply psychotic. Bashing and slurring is the main topic of your posts. Go back and read some of them.

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

i hate a hypocrite

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

You know it cost 2.2 million a week to run CONGRESS now tell me were they need to make cuts at?
really

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

A week?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

really wrote:
A week?
435 U.S. representatives and 100 senators CONGRESS and the house $2.8 Billion a Year!

yes that was just a week for CONGRESS
hunter

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Bush hayes for president!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

House's and Senate's Congress served the nation's 300 million people with a staff of 38,696 that cost you to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Members of Congress receive retirement and health benefits under the same plans available to other federal employees. They become vested after five years of full participation.
Members of Congress are not eligible for a pension until they reach the age of 50, but only if they've completed 20 years of service. Members are eligible at any age after completing 25 years of service or after they reach the age of 62. Please also note that Members of Congress have to serve at least 5 years to even receive a pension.
and they want to raise it for you to 67

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

OH yes Prior to 1984, neither Members of Congress nor any other federal civil service employee paid Social Security taxes. Of course, they were also not eligible to receive Social Security benefits. Members of Congress and other federal employees were instead covered by a separate pension plan called the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS). The 1983 amendments to the Social Security Act required federal employees first hired after 1983 to participate in Social Security. These amendments also required all Members of Congress to participate in Social Security as of January 1, 1984, regardless of when they first entered Congress. Because the CSRS was not designed to coordinate with Social Security, Congress directed the development of a new retirement plan for federal workers. The result was the Federal Employees' Retirement System
Hey

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Some of these jobs in construcion are going to become a problem for guys gettng up in age like that.
Like their jobs in Congress are real difficult.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

yes that right do you see them give up anything?
According to the Congressional Research Service, 413 retired Members of Congress were receiving federal pensions based fully or in part on their congressional service as of Oct. 1, 2006. Of this number, 290 had retired under CSRS and were receiving an average annual pension of $60,972. A total of 123 Members had retired with service under both CSRS and FERS or with service under FERS only. Their average annual pension was $35,952 in 2006. they will get retired of $96.924.00 can you get that much?
hunter

Winnsboro, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Why do u people discuss this the whole government is bs the next person i will vote for is jesse ventura he tells the truth and aint affraid

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

The median personal wealth for members of Congress grew to $911,510 in 2009, up from $785,515 in 2008, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. Nearly half of the members of Congress are millionaires.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info