Hey

Manchester, TN

#65189 Feb 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, there are steps you, yourself , can do to limit the food damage of the companies, so stop whining about that.
As for the damage from a Nuclear Attack, if the back and forth didn't completely destroy the world, then what would be left, nobody in their right Mind would want to try to live in, anyway. There are some things worse than death and that would be one of them.
People like you can't enjoy their Life for worrying that they are going to lose it....kinda the same way you are about your money. And you call that "Living"...I don't! I call that a perpetual state of misery! Good God, Man, let go of things you have no control over before you waste what Life you have left! I suspect you've already wasted the biggest part of it, doing exactly what you are doing now...living in a constant state of fear, some real but most, imaginary!
Why don't you tell the bankrupt farmers that monsanto took to the cleaners while the friggen crooks let them do it.
Tell the farmers they have control over the wind blowing Monsantos crap in someones field a bird craping in your organic crops and a GMO sprouting up.Sure Baby we got control over that.
Once that stuff is out there its out there and there is no pulling it back in you fool.
They are sucking up every life form and manipulating it for control and profit.Life itself is being dismantled and you are ok with that.
But I can say I really did not expect any different from you.
You do not have a clue.
Get it through your empty head I am not afraid I am outraged.You stupid friggen butt licker.
Once that shit is out

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65190 Feb 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't find the butt licken job a bit foul?
I'm sure that you genuinely see it that way because considering another's point of view and respecting it, is a totally foreign concept to you. Let me guess, you're a Tea Party Member, aren't you?
For your information, OT EARNED my respect...something that very Few on Topix have done and justifiably so! That's a foreign concept to you, I know. But, I'll give you a hint...stop playing silly games, be sincere and forthright, learn to talk and to say what you mean and mean what you say, without bashing and slurring the other Person, even if you don't agree with what they say. Respect is a mutual give and take, not a one-sided, "my way or the highway" kind of thing. Most of us learned these things early in Life, too bad you didn't...and obviously, still haven't. And playing games with People who try to treat you like you're "somebody", is not the way to win friends or influence People! You deserve what you get when you do that, which is somebody that is only playing games with you, also!

Location hidden

#65191 Feb 6, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
You know, I donít watch much TV. Wouldnít recognize a Kardashian if I bumped into one, and Boo Boo was Yogi the Bearís little buddy. My wife and I subscribe to Netflix, but for the life of me, I canít ever find a movie I want to watch. You might say Iím TV and movie challenged.
One night she was surfing around Netflix, and came across the TV series, Breaking Bad. We both got hooked, but it ended. So we moved to 24 with Keifer Sutherland as badass Jack Bauer, saving LA from terrorists whoíve planted a nuke bomb somewhere in the city?
So what do you think is the best way to handle the situation?
The George Bush MO: Capture and waterboard the guy who knows where the bomb is.
The Obama MO: Kill him with a drone.
Millions of innocent people will die if the nuke goes off.
...YAWN...thank you for sharing...YAWN...

Location hidden

#65192 Feb 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please make your finale decision Quickly.What shall we do where will we turn for answers.Please do not let us down.
We have looked to you to save us from Fox and Alex Jones and the Drudge Report and official and legal documetation.All those places we have searched in vain for truth and justice.
Oh Sassy.HELP US.
Your afaid of Cheney yet the Goldman boso has simply carried on with business as usual and then some.You are so busy worrying about what were thinkin and doin you are clueless.
Well Ok, if you'll stop begging, here's what will save you...GET OFF THE DRUGS AND ALCOHOL, REHAB, AA, NA, and A GOOD PSYCHOLOGIST!

Location hidden

#65193 Feb 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell the bankrupt farmers that monsanto took to the cleaners while the friggen crooks let them do it.
Tell the farmers they have control over the wind blowing Monsantos crap in someones field a bird craping in your organic crops and a GMO sprouting up.Sure Baby we got control over that.
Once that stuff is out there its out there and there is no pulling it back in you fool.
They are sucking up every life form and manipulating it for control and profit.Life itself is being dismantled and you are ok with that.
But I can say I really did not expect any different from you.
You do not have a clue.
Get it through your empty head I am not afraid I am outraged.You stupid friggen butt licker.
Once that shit is out
I don't know anything about farming , other than what I have read about the Giant Agri-businesses. I thought you were speaking as a Food Consumer...I was! You really don't make yourself clear, you're too busy ranting and raving, I guess...at People who didn't have a thing to do with your plight, whatever it is!
Hey

Manchester, TN

#65194 Feb 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that you genuinely see it that way because considering another's point of view and respecting it, is a totally foreign concept to you. Let me guess, you're a Tea Party Member, aren't you?
For your information, OT EARNED my respect...something that very Few on Topix have done and justifiably so! That's a foreign concept to you, I know. But, I'll give you a hint...stop playing silly games, be sincere and forthright, learn to talk and to say what you mean and mean what you say, without bashing and slurring the other Person, even if you don't agree with what they say. Respect is a mutual give and take, not a one-sided, "my way or the highway" kind of thing. Most of us learned these things early in Life, too bad you didn't...and obviously, still haven't. And playing games with People who try to treat you like you're "somebody", is not the way to win friends or influence People! You deserve what you get when you do that, which is somebody that is only playing games with you, also!
Oh My God.
You are describing yourself totally.
That's all you do is bash people who do not go along with the agenda.
You keep blaming everyone but your the one that knocks everyones ideas and opinions but your own.Your looking for what mirrors yourself in your world which I don't care to be in.
I said nothing about OT.
But I do wonder if his cattle are grass fed and antibiotic free.
My homes were asbestos and Chinese contaminated drywall free.
My buyers didn't have to worry Sassy.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#65195 Feb 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Ok, if you'll stop begging, here's what will save you...GET OFF THE DRUGS AND ALCOHOL, REHAB, AA, NA, and A GOOD PSYCHOLOGIST!
I have a GOOD PSYCHOLOGIST that would be my GOOD SISTER.
I don't do drugs or alcohol. Some one brought a bottle of Black Velvet for Christmas 5yrs ago and there is some still there.
I gave up smokin.I gave up my Spitfire I gave up Pennsylvania I gave up my snowmobile and I will get them back.
You can have my smokes. Because I don't care what happens to you.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#65196 Feb 6, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
Well, it looks like the Dems are pretty well aligned with Obama, and the Republicans seem against him in relation to the drone strikes on American citizens...
I can see both sides of this issue, but, just as I opposed the parts of the "Patriot Act" that took away the civil liberties of Americans in the name of safety, just as I opposed the UNLIMITED detention of prisoners in Guantanamo, and just as I opposed the use of torture on those prisoners, I am opposed to targeting AMERICAN citizens with drone strikes. This policy is at least as bad as those I outlined above, and most likely worse, since those above CAN be corrected, but death can not.
This policy makes the executive a god, deciding with perhaps a checkmark on a list, which American citizen lives and which dies....personally, I see nothing in the constitution that gives him that power.
Had I chosen to, I could have made a case in the other direction, since there is another side. Capturing an American Citizen engged in terrorist activities, would require putting some (perhaps many) American lives at risk, versus pressing some buttons and sending that drone to kill him/her. Secondly, if God Forbid, there were another attack here, and the public was later told that the President knew about the plot, and because
an American was involved, a drone strike was not used...Republicans would be screaming at the president for not taking out this person when he had the chance. Another tough issue to say the least ! BUT the consitution either means something or it doesn't. I believe it should, and it does.
OT, all of your points well taken.
Today(as you know) the world is very different, things happen very fast. Battle lines are not black and white. American Citizens hate America and it's citizens so much, that they will kill as many of them as possible even if they die also.
Yes, our own intelligence dept's can be corrupted, like what Cheney did. Or on the other hand our intelligence gathering can be the best defense.
President Obama has a sworn oath to protect us, and if he didn't do everything in his power to do so(and he can't wait for a trail by jury) Obama and Obama alone would be the one at fault and the Republicans would be all over him, for political gain. They would not be with him to fix the problem. As Americans we should all band together fight this enemy with the best weapons available.
As Americans we should also be very careful and not go into any conflict without knowing all of the facts.
Right now we could use more help at home with our own American projects.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#65197 Feb 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anything about farming , other than what I have read about the Giant Agri-businesses. I thought you were speaking as a Food Consumer...I was! You really don't make yourself clear, you're too busy ranting and raving, I guess...at People who didn't have a thing to do with your plight, whatever it is!
I make myself perfectly clear.I know what the hell i'm talking about and you don't.
Frankly I don't think you know what you're talking about either.
You really should have stayed on my good side and NO I AM NOt THREATENING YOU.Y'all can leave your drones in your pocket.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#65198 Feb 6, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you do is bash people who do not go along with the agenda.
You keep blaming everyone but your the one that knocks everyones ideas and opinions but your own.
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it through your empty head...You stupid friggen butt licker.
Um...
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#65199 Feb 6, 2013
I'm torn on the whole drone on Americans deal. I'm not sure just how the Justice Dept's position on it's legality meshes with:

Article 3, Section 3, US Constitution. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

The Constitution defines only one crime, that of treason, and tells us that it requires (1) the Congress to be involved and (2) the Courts (article 3 is the Judiciary) to be involved and gain a "conviction" based on witnesses or confession in OPEN court before (3) the Executive takes action. Maybe the Founders felt it was important to clearly define that particular crime for some reason because it is the only one that got specifically mentioned in the Constitution itself.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#65200 Feb 6, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Good Morning "Nuh" ! Glad to see your post. I had never hear of this program before you posted this, and it seems to be a great idea, with potential to save/change a lot of lives, not to mention minds ! I will check it out further and see what I can do to help.
Talk to everyone later, have a great day all !
Unbelievable! If sheer ignorance is the problem here, someone should regularly issue posts explaining the fundamental virtues of the U.S. constitution and general framework of american government. Aside from God, nothing has changed lives as has this great benefactor throughout world history. Moreover, American benevolent giving has never been surpassed by any peoples in all of history. Interestingly, our framework of American government and attendant constitutional protections made all of this possible. While you're checking out cool new programs, do consider the U.S. Constitution!

Location hidden

#65201 Feb 6, 2013
Nuh wrote:
I'm torn on the whole drone on Americans deal. I'm not sure just how the Justice Dept's position on it's legality meshes with:
Article 3, Section 3, US Constitution. Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.
The Constitution defines only one crime, that of treason, and tells us that it requires (1) the Congress to be involved and (2) the Courts (article 3 is the Judiciary) to be involved and gain a "conviction" based on witnesses or confession in OPEN court before (3) the Executive takes action. Maybe the Founders felt it was important to clearly define that particular crime for some reason because it is the only one that got specifically mentioned in the Constitution itself.
I'm not that familiar with history back during that time so this is literally just a "stab in the dark", but could it be that some of our Founding Fathers were thought , by some, to be British sympathizers? Just guessing...
Hey

Manchester, TN

#65202 Feb 6, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Um...
After a while even the Good Humor Man gets ticked off.
I can not stomach that crap anymore.
I am not the only one.
And I'll repeat it one more time She's a butt licker and she tries to make a big liar look like "THE MAN"
Not that Obama is corrupt as those before him.Oh never.
But he did a better con job.

Location hidden

#65203 Feb 6, 2013
"Hundreds Of Thousands Dealing With PTSD."

Click here:
http://washingtonexaminer.com/hundreds-of-tho...

Location hidden

#65204 Feb 6, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Um...
"Um" is right! I have no idea who "Hey" is, when I was on his/her "good side"...I don't even know if it's a Male or a Female. All in all, to sum it up, I don't have a clue who or what he/she is talking about and yet, he/she posts like I should.
All I know is that we have some very strange Posters on here!

I wish it would go back like it used to be, where everybody knew who they were talking to, at least as much as you can on an anonymous Forum and everybody posted with the same User Name. At least, One could get a sense of their personality. But, that was BTT, "Before The Trolls" and those days are gone forever, it seems. What a shame!
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#65207 Feb 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Um" is right! I have no idea who "Hey" is, when I was on his/her "good side"...I don't even know if it's a Male or a Female. All in all, to sum it up, I don't have a clue who or what he/she is talking about and yet, he/she posts like I should.
All I know is that we have some very strange Posters on here!
I wish it would go back like it used to be, where everybody knew who they were talking to, at least as much as you can on an anonymous Forum and everybody posted with the same User Name. At least, One could get a sense of their personality. But, that was BTT, "Before The Trolls" and those days are gone forever, it seems. What a shame!
I tried to get a decent debate going once...sigh...
But certain posters refuse to allow intelligence. Kinda like it works in Government.
If you can't impress em with brilliance.... baffle em with bull chit.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#65209 Feb 6, 2013
Nuh wrote:
This administration is not morally constrained by our constitution. Pernicious doctrines of subjective truth, subjective morality, subjective relevancy, subjective ethics have now morphed into what I can only consider - subjective legal doctrines.

There are multiple bodies of law which, in and of themselves are foreboding. These seminal bodies of law are even darker when examined together. When separate legal empowerments pick up legal definitions found in separate but relevant sections of law, they become legally synergistic and reveal a dark and coherent intent!

Such is the case involving much of the current of law pursuant to to homeland security measures (LAWS) which deal with "continuity of government" and "exigent circumstances" during or after "ANY" "National Emergency".

Similar and additional libertires were taken (unconstitutionally) and are apparent in the 2013 NDAA law (National Defense Authorization Act). The legal definition of (north continental United States of America) has been legally declaired: a "Battlefield" in the war against terrorists! This will, by laws already passed, permit American citizens in the U.S. to be declaired "Domestic enemy combatants", subject to administrative prerogatives of targeted killing, not only by means of a drone strike.

Please also know that the threshold of evidence requires less than Probable cause or resonable suspicion, requiring on "suspicion" with language included having to do with those who are suspected as "political Beligerants". You may not be aware that Obama has now authorized "INTERPOL" to operate with total impunity within U.S. borders. Obama, with an executive order, stopped any and all oversight possibilities over this dubious organization tied to the KGB. Obama blocked all oversight of INTERPOL operations in the U.S. by Congress, F.B.I., C.I.A., and even the justice department! His executive order even blocks the powers of all sunshine laws in America, including the "freedom of Information Act". All of this information is available to anyone...It just requires work! Good luck to you.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#65212 Feb 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
...YAWN...thank you for sharing...YAWN...
Yeah. Answering the question would tax your brain.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#65213 Feb 6, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
This administration is not morally constrained by our constitution. Pernicious doctrines of subjective truth, subjective morality, subjective relevancy, subjective ethics have now morphed into what I can only consider - subjective legal doctrines.
There are multiple bodies of law which, in and of themselves are foreboding. These seminal bodies of law are even darker when examined together. When separate legal empowerments pick up legal definitions found in separate but relevant sections of law, they become legally synergistic and reveal a dark and coherent intent!
Such is the case involving much of the current of law pursuant to to homeland security measures (LAWS) which deal with "continuity of government" and "exigent circumstances" during or after "ANY" "National Emergency".
Similar and additional libertires were taken (unconstitutionally) and are apparent in the 2013 NDAA law (National Defense Authorization Act). The legal definition of (north continental United States of America) has been legally declaired: a "Battlefield" in the war against terrorists! This will, by laws already passed, permit American citizens in the U.S. to be declaired "Domestic enemy combatants", subject to administrative prerogatives of targeted killing, not only by means of a drone strike.
Please also know that the threshold of evidence requires less than Probable cause or resonable suspicion, requiring on "suspicion" with language included having to do with those who are suspected as "political Beligerants". You may not be aware that Obama has now authorized "INTERPOL" to operate with total impunity within U.S. borders. Obama, with an executive order, stopped any and all oversight possibilities over this dubious organization tied to the KGB. Obama blocked all oversight of INTERPOL operations in the U.S. by Congress, F.B.I., C.I.A., and even the justice department! His executive order even blocks the powers of all sunshine laws in America, including the "freedom of Information Act". All of this information is available to anyone...It just requires work! Good luck to you.
Willard, which Executive Order did our President Obama sign to block all Sunshine Laws in America?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 31 min Steve 4,148
ghs 34 min chesterwow 4
IF you were rich would you vote Republican ? 39 min Curmudgeon 12
who has the cheapest ejuice in town? 45 min chesterwow 4
south greene football 52 min Parent 64
Landlord Troubles 1 hr someone 1
HAWK drunk with child in abuse 1 hr Wife beater bag 1
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 2 hr I have to ask 62
Greene County Schools 15 hr common sense 15
•••