Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,954)

Showing posts 59,061 - 59,080 of123,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Judge, Jury, and Executioner.......cops all over America do it everyday 24/7.
Lame answer coming fro you Dunlapian.

You are talking about local law enforcement. No comparison what so ever. If someone had a gun pointed at me or was harming one of my family, I'd judge, but no need for a jury he'd be shot. Wounded ,dying, or dead.

The Memo is talking high tech stealth drones. With high state of the art tracking and navigation equipment. They are fully armed, carrying military war heads . We are talking top of the line weapons.
Cops make split second decisions influenced by the facts at hand and the danger to life.
The Drones on the other hand are programed to hit specific targets. If the target they are set for is across the street from an innocent school full of kids which gets blows up. Because of bad intelligence info, And kills 100's of kids.
The US, in a political gesture apologizes for the tragic mistake. The children are counted as collateral damages.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

OK Cornbread and Hey, here's something reliable that didn't come from Fox Fake News and Conspiracy Websites, that you should want to read.
----------
""Everything We Know So Far About Drone Strikes."

Click here:
http://www.propublica.org/article/everything-...
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
<sigh>...well ok,(to myself)...do I have to do ALL their thinking for them?
If you're that "skeered", here's the solution...just change Political Parties! Obama won't mow you down with a Drone if you're a Democrat, they'll need your vote in 2014 and 2016! After that, you're on your own if a Republican wins! See, SIMPLE! LMAO!
Oh Friggin Please.Round and round you go.
AND I got a good one for ya.
Oh my.all us conspiracy people just climbing out of the woodwork lately.
Now it's the Independent from Australia's Parliament spilling the beans on that New World Order y'all laughed about.
I mean what does she know from all those documents she refers to.
What could she know over the Topix Queen?
http://economicrisis.com/new-world-order-expo...
I'm sure she's connected to AlQaeda or a terrorist as poor little Iceland was called and put on the UK's terror list when they went against the crime syndicate.
The only two people who deserve a vote is this Aussie and the Iceland Dude.
Pop

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
They make an issue out of everything else, so maybe this will keep 'em busy, so we Adults, who act like it, can discuss the really important stuff!
YOU ... act like an adult???? YOU, who only thinks your opinion is the important stuff???? YOU, who thinks every liberal blog is a reputable news article???

You maam haven't ever posted one statement that makes one think you are acting like an adult. I'm sure you like to think you are a mentor of some kind, but what kind nobody really knows. Internet addiction is not something normally likened to acting like an adult. Calling those who have opposing viewpoints "azzhole" aren't normally thought of as adults. Stating you know everything about everything is not normally thought of as acting like an adult. Telling others to think for themselves, and when they do, you blast them, is not normally an adult characteristic. In fact, there is nothing you say that is an example of acting like an adult. I can think of a lot of words to describe your behavior, like hypocritical, insecurity complex, rough around the edges, abrasive, vulgar, and hateful, but adult is definitely not one of them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame answer coming fro you Dunlapian.
You are talking about local law enforcement. No comparison what so ever. If someone had a gun pointed at me or was harming one of my family, I'd judge, but no need for a jury he'd be shot. Wounded ,dying, or dead.
The Memo is talking high tech stealth drones. With high state of the art tracking and navigation equipment. They are fully armed, carrying military war heads . We are talking top of the line weapons.
Cops make split second decisions influenced by the facts at hand and the danger to life.
The Drones on the other hand are programed to hit specific targets. If the target they are set for is across the street from an innocent school full of kids which gets blows up. Because of bad intelligence info, And kills 100's of kids.
The US, in a political gesture apologizes for the tragic mistake. The children are counted as collateral damages.
Then, blame the Person, probably an Airman, out in CA....he/she is the One controlling the Drone. Done a pretty good job of it so far, if you ask me.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
OK Cornbread and Hey, here's something reliable that didn't come from Fox Fake News and Conspiracy Websites, that you should want to read.
----------
""Everything We Know So Far About Drone Strikes."
Click here:
http://www.propublica.org/article/everything-...
Of course Dem supporters/media sugar coat the real issues. Which is that Drones are not infallible. It has been proven time after time.
If I wanted to look up the statics for collateral damages. I would for you. But you are on computer, you can look the stats up for yourself. they aren't pretty.

My story didn't come from Fox News. As you assume. You need to read before posting your drivel.

'Judge, jury and executioner': Legal experts fear implications of White House drone memo

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/05/16...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

"Adam Lanza's Arsenal."

(The guns he carried embody the Nation's evolving relationship to freedom. And fear.")

Click here:
http://nymag.com/news/features/gun-control-ne...
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like they may already know that we have Al Qaeda sleeper Cells in this Country! they just better behave themselves, is all I can say about it! Otherwisw, take them out and Good Riddance to them is my feeling on the subject!
Kill'em! Just don't waterboard'em.
Pop

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Kill'em! Just don't waterboard'em.
Don't forget, be sure to give them a fair trial as a criminal first.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I think that's what we do before they're taken into custody and imprisoned! The Waterboarding is done after they are imprisoned! Duh!
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, blame the Person, probably an Airman, out in CA....he/she is the One controlling the Drone. Done a pretty good job of it so far, if you ask me.
It's too bad Princess but your evil is showing.You have earned your rightful place beside Mr Cheney and your Hero.
No Fox here either.
http://www.thebureauinvestigates.com m/category/projects/drones/
Wait

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Isn't this post from 2012? And we are still going on about it? Smh topix, smh
Moderate

Fulton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

I doubt most don't realize crow can cause a fesstering stomach,

What is most unusual about the vote for the new drones over America bill (HR 658) is it was very much a partisan vote, with Republicans being the primary supporters and Democrats staunchly voting against it. The house vote was very close, with 223 yes votes and 196 no votes. Sadly there were 13 reps that decided not to vote on the bill.
Moderate

Fulton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

what color crayon is a cornbread

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Cornbread wrote:
And changing Obama's name in the story..to Bush. Is absurd. You aren't the brightest crayon in the box, are you?
Especially since they did not change the AG's name. Eric Holders was not the AG for Bush.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like they may already know that we have Al Qaeda sleeper Cells in this Country! they just better behave themselves, is all I can say about it! Otherwisw, take them out and Good Riddance to them is my feeling on the subject!
Thanks for admitting that your hero Obama is for killing anyone who is against him and justifies it by claiming they are Al Qaeda. And thank you also for stating that you agree and endorse the killing of Americans with no trial, no jury, no justice at all, not to mention the innocents that would be killed by drones. You are almost as Un American as your hero. This is much worse than anything RSUS said to Nuh or anyone else on here.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Judge, Jury, and Executioner.......cops all over America do it everyday 24/7.
With drones???

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No you do not blame the soldier, or airman for doing their job and following the orders of the Commander and Chief. You would support Obama if he said he wanted to use drones against all Republicans. You are lower than pond scum.
Moderate

Fulton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

that was my point, Republicans AND Democrats are sheep, if we all agreed on something besides blind dogma actual change might take place that made a difference. of course you won't see it that way, if it says bush i'm for it if it says obama i'm against it, in reality it was both parties that agreed it best that aamerica have 30,000 surveillance drones in our sky by 2020.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Surveillance is one thing. It is a Blatant violation of our right to privacy,. and is another political debate.
But to authorize the use of deadly force with armed drones to carry out in some cases mass murder, of innocent Americans. Is not acceptable, not at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,061 - 59,080 of123,785
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
JEB BUSH just another W 8 min Cant wait to vote 12
CHURCH does not test for pedophile preachers 11 min Forget it drugs 5
SUMMERS TAYLOR for road superintendant 14 min Daddies money closet 18
AND ON THE EIGHT YEAR Obama rested HILLARY take... 18 min A sure thang 4
David Weems wants respect 1 hr oak ridge 9
A Great Big Fck You 1 hr LocNess Supertramp 99
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 1 hr Alyagotado 40
I love this forum because?????? 12 hr nope 219
Greene County Clerk Race 14 hr hmmm 107