Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say there wasn't ways around it go back and comprehend Linda Jr. She on the other hand, has made it her life to expose every detail of her fascinating life here on Topix so therefore we are all aware of who, where, when and what when it come to her internet use. Thank you however for giving her more reasoning to lash out to everyone who doesn't fall at her feet. You are simply the best. I'd suggest you praise her from this day forward or risk the wrath of her ignorance.
So what's your point?

You are the one who said e.g, "you can find an address and have someone permanently banned" Maybe you need to stop posting all your (Fake "Scripted" Links) to try and hack someone. If you are hacking, you had better be good at it. People have been sued for invasion of privacy for illegally hacking and getting someone's identity, which is also a felony. With all that said, try us, we could use the money.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Loop wrote:
<quoted text>So what's your point?

You are the one who said e.g, "you can find an address and have someone permanently banned" Maybe you need to stop posting all your (Fake "Scripted" Links) to try and hack someone. If you are hacking, you had better be good at it. People have been sued for invasion of privacy for illegally hacking and getting someone's identity, which is also a felony. With all that said, try us, we could use the money.
I didn't see anywhere in the TOU that stated each post must contain "a point". Yours certainly doesn't. Move along Linda you are boring me.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Linda wrote:
Why don't you look up where Henry "Hank" Paulson worked , that Bush appointed to "fix" the Economy when it crashed during Bush's Term? Does the truth scare you, because you can't "deny" it any longer?
People like you Live in a State of Denial and that's pathetic...and Mentally Unbalanced!
I am well aware of Hanky Boy and his background.I was one of those callers who yelled "NO Friggin Bailout"
Like Obama's cronies are any damn different then Bush's cronies.
Timmy Wonder is sweet and so was the picken of Lovely Larry their backgrounds are the berries right?
Get Real.
PrissyPants

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
Sorry about using my original Registered User Name, that I now detest, in the previous Post!
I had signed in to check my PMs and forgot to sign back out. I know this is getting confusing and if Topix hasn't assigned me a New User name by the end of the day, I'm just going to open a New Account!
Why does everyone these days, think they need to explain themselves?
I mean who cares really!!
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Old Nigel has a way of telling it like it is and you can add the US to this group.
Maybe we can get Nigel to speak here.
http:// www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-02-03/nigel-farag...
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
Well, I think we now know who most of the Posters on this Thread REALLY are and they are ALL one POS, using many different Names!
Things were much nicer on here during your one day of retirement. You know, you are simply a redneck.
Loop

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see anywhere in the TOU that stated each post must contain "a point". Yours certainly doesn't. Move along Linda you are boring me.

With your IQ I doubt that you can even read the TOS.

Maybe we will contact you at the county jail?
When you take your hacked info to the police and say,"someone is posting on "Topix" and, I hacked at least 10 computer systems to get me this info, here is their name and address"!

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Lazy Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting. I too have spoke to her on the phone several times, yet she seemed to think I was several other people. I only tried to be her friend, but I do not think she wanted friendship.
To sum it all up, I thought she was a friend.
I had a very interesting conversation with her. She seems very intelligent. How ever she is on the opposite side of the political spectrum than I am but found her to be a nice person
Bootylicious

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Who's going to jail?
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Just a theory a conspiracy theory perhaps.
So here gos Sassy leaves and Dee Lay whom no one has seen and heard from forever and ever appears.
Then Dee Lay says Sassy is really great.
Very interesting to say the least.
I do not however believe either to be reptilians.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
So here gos Sassy leaves and Dee Lay whom no one has seen and heard from forever and ever appears.
Exact same writing skills as well. Lol.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear you have been proven to be an idiot several times concerning the one word that my spell check changed. Someone even took the time to explain this to you and yet you continue to back yourself deeper into a corner. Allow me to help you help yourself. You are outdated just as your views are and you have no idea how modern technology works. Please just stop while I'm ahead by just a little. It becoming increasing embarrassing to take such advantage of your ignorance. You make it to easy for me and I feel it's almost unfair. Please just shut up. Everyone is laughing at you when they read what you post I promise.
You are SOOO easy....probably in more ways than one ! Chuckles !!
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

I AGREE
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

PrissyPants wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does everyone these days, think they need to explain themselves?
I mean who cares really!!
I SURE DONT!!! BUT THESE HAS BEENS ON HERE THINK THAY CAN EXPLAIN ANYTHING.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> You are SOOO easy....probably in more ways than one ! Chuckles !!
And apparently it doesn't take long to take care of "an inch" (of the world that is)...
;)

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
I suppose you belive that JFK was killed by the cubans too.....lol

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exact same writing skills as well. Lol.
If you have ever taken time to read any of my post you wouls know that the Real Sassy and I are on opposite sides of the fence....
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Damn did yall has beens have to take a nap,are you trying to figure out what your next empty thought is gonna be. <spell check my words> that will give your pea brains something to talk about. JERKS
Moderate

Fulton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

maybe

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> You are SOOO easy....probably in more ways than one ! Chuckles !!
Hello overtaxed .... how have you been

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••