“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#65005 Feb 4, 2013
Lazy Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting. I too have spoke to her on the phone several times, yet she seemed to think I was several other people. I only tried to be her friend, but I do not think she wanted friendship.
To sum it all up, I thought she was a friend.
I had a very interesting conversation with her. She seems very intelligent. How ever she is on the opposite side of the political spectrum than I am but found her to be a nice person
Bootylicious

Central District, Hong Kong

#65006 Feb 4, 2013
Who's going to jail?
Hey

Manchester, TN

#65007 Feb 4, 2013
Just a theory a conspiracy theory perhaps.
So here gos Sassy leaves and Dee Lay whom no one has seen and heard from forever and ever appears.
Then Dee Lay says Sassy is really great.
Very interesting to say the least.
I do not however believe either to be reptilians.
Really Sassy

United States

#65008 Feb 4, 2013
Hey wrote:
So here gos Sassy leaves and Dee Lay whom no one has seen and heard from forever and ever appears.
Exact same writing skills as well. Lol.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#65009 Feb 4, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear you have been proven to be an idiot several times concerning the one word that my spell check changed. Someone even took the time to explain this to you and yet you continue to back yourself deeper into a corner. Allow me to help you help yourself. You are outdated just as your views are and you have no idea how modern technology works. Please just stop while I'm ahead by just a little. It becoming increasing embarrassing to take such advantage of your ignorance. You make it to easy for me and I feel it's almost unfair. Please just shut up. Everyone is laughing at you when they read what you post I promise.
You are SOOO easy....probably in more ways than one ! Chuckles !!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#65010 Feb 4, 2013
I AGREE
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#65011 Feb 4, 2013
PrissyPants wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does everyone these days, think they need to explain themselves?
I mean who cares really!!
I SURE DONT!!! BUT THESE HAS BEENS ON HERE THINK THAY CAN EXPLAIN ANYTHING.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#65012 Feb 4, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> You are SOOO easy....probably in more ways than one ! Chuckles !!
And apparently it doesn't take long to take care of "an inch" (of the world that is)...
;)

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#65013 Feb 4, 2013
Hey wrote:
I suppose you belive that JFK was killed by the cubans too.....lol

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#65014 Feb 4, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exact same writing skills as well. Lol.
If you have ever taken time to read any of my post you wouls know that the Real Sassy and I are on opposite sides of the fence....
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#65015 Feb 4, 2013
Damn did yall has beens have to take a nap,are you trying to figure out what your next empty thought is gonna be. <spell check my words> that will give your pea brains something to talk about. JERKS
Moderate

Fulton, MS

#65016 Feb 4, 2013
maybe

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#65017 Feb 4, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> You are SOOO easy....probably in more ways than one ! Chuckles !!
Hello overtaxed .... how have you been
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#65018 Feb 4, 2013
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>If you have ever taken time to read any of my post you wouls know that the Real Sassy and I are on opposite sides of the fence....
WHO CARES??????????
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#65019 Feb 4, 2013
CRANKY AS* PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE ONE
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#65020 Feb 4, 2013
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>If you have ever taken time to read any of my post you wouls know that the Real Sassy and I are on opposite sides of the fence....
They don't want to be confused by facts now Dee - they are on a bash Sassy/Linda fest. I have never seen so many people that let one person control their mind as much as these people. I guess all other intelligent political conversation is on hold until they can get their Sassy/Linda fix...

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#65021 Feb 4, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't want to be confused by facts now Dee - they are on a bash Sassy/Linda fest. I have never seen so many people that let one person control their mind as much as these people. I guess all other intelligent political conversation is on hold until they can get their Sassy/Linda fix...
Ok I will check in later..... in about 10 years.....lol
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#65022 Feb 4, 2013
THERE TAKIN THERE MEDS... RIGHT NOW THEY WILL HAVE TO GET BACK TO YOU ON THAT....LMAO

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#65023 Feb 4, 2013
A young country boy, and his family, were visiting a mall. They stopped at the beauty parlor to drop off the mother, so that she could get her hair fixed. As the man and his son walked further, they were amazed by almost everything they saw, for they had never been out of the hills before, in their lives. They were especially fascinated by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again.

The boy asked his father, "Daddy, what is this thing?"

The father, never having seen an elevator before, responded, "Boy, I ain't never seen nothing like this in my life! I don't know what the hell it is!"

While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady, in a wheel chair, rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights with numbers above the walls light up. They continued to watch the circles, as they went up, and then reversed their direction and came back down.

Suddenly, the mysterious walls opened up again, and a beautiful 24-year-old woman stepped out. The old Daddy looked over to his son and said, "Uh, quick boy! Go get 'cher old Momma!"
Hey

Manchester, TN

#65024 Feb 4, 2013
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I will check in later..... in about 10 years.....lol
We'll let you know when your other personality leaves.
Hey,I'm not your enemy in fact you invited me to join the Tea Party.
Remenber?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh mercer (May '13) 20 min supercat 3
to u 1 hr That was easy 11
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 1 hr shortbeard 10
Sharia law is a damnation folks 1 hr Trunketeer 6
The Alphabet game 1 hr Trunketeer 10
HAWK sharia law alllows wife beating too just l... 2 hr she deserved it 3
greeneville sun 2 hr courtwatch 9
Body found in Greeneville creek 2 hr river monster 9
lawsuit against county schools 3 hr question 12
Greene County Schools 12 hr willard 117