Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,944)

Showing posts 58,861 - 58,880 of140,599
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
The Dick Act of 1902 also known as the Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654, of June 28, 1902 invalidates all so-called gun-control laws. It also divides the militia into three distinct and separate entities.
** SPREAD THIS TO EVERYONE **
The three classes H.R. 11654 provides for are the organized militia, henceforth known as the National Guard of the State, Territory and District of Columbia, the unorganized militia and the regular army.
The militia encompasses every able-bodied male between the ages of 18 and 45. All members of the unorganized militia have the absolute personal right and 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms of any type, and as many as they can afford to buy.
The Dick Act of 1902 cannot be repealed; to do so would violate bills of attainder and ex post facto laws which would be yet another gross violation of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
Since when does Obama care about the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights?

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Lazy Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting. I too have spoke to her on the phone several times, yet she seemed to think I was several other people. I only tried to be her friend, but I do not think she wanted friendship.
To sum it all up, I thought she was a friend.
You are not alone. She has pulled that on several of us. I listened to her talk on the phone three different days. I even got to say a word or two. But one day I said 3 words and told me FU and hung up..Then she left me a voice mail just to say it again.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

intuit wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think she wanted?
The same thing she always wants. information to use against people.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

People people. There should be no such confusion here. I think you can tell that RS has once again lied and tried to hold you captive. She hasn't left the site and she is using different SN's and anyone who has the ability to review addresses is aware if her nonsense. I could shut her down immediately and have her address permanently banned but I feel that she is entitled to post her thoughts and opinions although she isn't giving her personal data. It is your responsibility as contributors to permit her continued acceptance by responding to her post. To avoid confusion, miscommunication and complete untruths I will discard her final word as a lie. I will obtain a seperate name since she refuses to relinquish the name Really Sassy and hope that you will join me in boycotting anything that is released under that screen name. It will be my mission to stop her viral take over from this day forward. Thank you.

The Real, Really Sassy
wikdFury

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
The same thing she always wants. information to use against people.
Who are you talking about?
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>You are not alone. She has pulled that on several of us. I listened to her talk on the phone three different days. I even got to say a word or two. But one day I said 3 words and told me FU and hung up..Then she left me a voice mail just to say it again.
He has no reason to lie. He is simply telling everyone what he knows from experience. Believe him or disregard him but he has no reason to lie and I have no reason to agree to his post other than I know it to be fact.
really

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

If you say so

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Damn, it's like a bunch of catty high school girls sniping an outsider girl. You guys (I guess you're guys) should relinquish your Man Cards and stick your noses back in your Cosmo magazines while you soak in a friggin' bubble bath.
While Loop

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Really anyone who has the ability to review addresses is aware if her nonsense. I could shut her down immediately and have her address permanently banned
The Real, Really Sassy[/QUOTE]

Don't mislead that means nothing as far as tracking down an individual. You can't do it without a court order.
As far as getting an address that is only going to tell you who the provider is, and that's if they're not using a "Dynamic Address" Or a "Dynamic/Static MAC address". So in other words it could be impossible to have someone permanently banned.
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

"Alabama Hostage Situation: Town Prays For Gunman To Release 5-Year-Old Boy."

Click here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/04/alab...
marsha mash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
"Alabama Hostage Situation: Town Prays For Gunman To Release 5-Year-Old Boy."
Click here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/04/alab...
r u the gay one or the st8 one?
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

marsha mash wrote:
<quoted text>r u the gay one or the st8 one?
I'm the straight One and the REAL, original One.
marsha mash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

good to see u back
hey

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

you are the woman
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Lazy Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting. I too have spoke to her on the phone several times, yet she seemed to think I was several other people. I only tried to be her friend, but I do not think she wanted friendship.
To sum it all up, I thought she was a friend.
If you spoke to me on the phone, you used some other Name. I've talked to alot of Topix Posters on the phone, but only 3 "several" times, over a long period of time...and one of those was a Woman, as far as I know, and she has passed away.
So, that leaves 2 and both of them were Men and I don't talk to either one of them, anymore. Neither one of them used your "User Name" on Topix...so, WHO ARE YOU?
I wish the games would just STOP and People would act like Adults!
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

marsha mash wrote:
good to see u back
Thank you. I've sent a request for a new User Name, so that I can sign in and get PM's. If they sent it to me, I'll be shown as Registered, again. If not, I'll re-register my whole account.
I just don't want to ever use my old Registered Name, again...to me, it's tainted and toxic, after where it's been and who it's been used by.
I'll let you know it's me when Topix either changes it or, I set up a new Account. I'll give Topix time and see what they do.
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

hey wrote:
you are the woman
:)
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Do you believe this??? LMAO!
----------
"Karl Rove Launches Initiative To Keep Tea Party Candidates Out Of Elections."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/03/karl-ro...
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

"Did Beyonce Flash An Illuminati Sign? Why Did The Superdome Power Go Out? Your Super Bowl Mysteries, Solved!"

Click here:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-co...
mountain woman

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish the games would just STOP and People would act like Adults!
You seem to be the only one here that plays games. You use multiple names and argue with yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,861 - 58,880 of140,599
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

149 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Applause Greeneville you are famous 6 min Russian Times 13
Eddie Overholt, Elderly Veteran, Arrested For A... 9 min Embarrassed for us all 16
Fall out from meeting... 11 min Embarrassed for us all 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 15 min Zeke 8,926
Punish Poverty JESUS would 15 min cretin56 13
BROYLES arrogance got it from daddy 26 min They all do 4
ROE lets Veterans down at VA mountain home 30 min Veterans earned it 33
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 37 min Bells ring 123
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 38 min reclaim rights 19
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 4 hr home girl 178
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••