|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Who exactly is proposing a total ban on all guns?
Conservative hysteria.
They don't know! When you're afraid of your toothpaste, there's nothing that you're NOT afraid of!

I've used fluoride toothpaste all my life...I still have my teeth and I'm not dead! Plus, I'm sure that over the years, I've swallowed much more than a "pea-sized" amount of the stuff and it hasn't killed me, yet! I've also drunk enough fluoridated water to keep my kidneys from shutting down, which pretty much debunks your argument. So, what's his/her next "Fear Phobia", I wonder?
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Who exactly is proposing a total ban on all guns?
Conservative hysteria.
And what part of Obama's promises are y'all still counting on?
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Its Me wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't know! When you're afraid of your toothpaste, there's nothing that you're NOT afraid of!
I've used fluoride toothpaste all my life...I still have my teeth and I'm not dead! Plus, I'm sure that over the years, I've swallowed much more than a "pea-sized" amount of the stuff and it hasn't killed me, yet! I've also drunk enough fluoridated water to keep my kidneys from shutting down, which pretty much debunks your argument. So, what's his/her next "Fear Phobia", I wonder?
Everythings still ok huh? You vote the second time around for the "BIG LIE"?
It could be that fluoride.Because how clever can that be?
As Eienstien said insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results?
Spring water may turn y'all beyond wishful thinking.
no way

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Its Me wrote:
You don't like it??? Tough Chit! Get used to it!
Really Sassy wrote:
I will not be back until that SOB is gone. It may not bother you to wallow in chit, filth, and evil personified, but it does bother me.
I won't ever use any form of this User Name, again, either. He has ruined that, for me, also. So, he can hve it, I don't want anything else to do with it, evr again....IF he ever leaves and I do decide to come back, which I very much doubt that I will, even then.
I remember the Vietnam War and how awful it was, just like I'll remember the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars and how awful they have been. And unlike most of you, I constantly read everything I can about all of them, because I think we owe that to our Troops that have fought and are fighting them. It's not easy and it's not pleasant, but it's a duty that we owe them, IMO.
I have a Neighbor, who is a Vietnam Veteran and he still struggles with what happened over there. And on a bad day, if you stop by to visit, he'll ask you to pray fo him.
So, you people play your sadistic little games that compound the mental pain and agony that never leaves some of these Veterans, but I will NOT! And I will NOT associate with anybody who does, in any way or on any venue!
So, take my User Name and take your sadism straight to He*l with you, because if there is one aside from here on Earth, that is surely where you will eventually go.
Combat War Veterans have already served their time in He*l, right here on Earth, so they won't be there for you to torment, but you'll spend eternity experiencing what they've already been through and you deserve evey minute of it! They don't!
Goodbye, to my Friends...Go To He*l, to my enemies!
liar.
no way

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Its Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Sassy wrote:
I will not be back until that SOB is gone. It may not bother you to wallow in chit, filth, and evil personified, but it does bother me.
I won't ever use any form of this User Name, again, either. He has ruined that, for me, also. So, he can hve it, I don't want anything else to do with it, evr again....IF he ever leaves and I do decide to come back, which I very much doubt that I will, even then.
I remember the Vietnam War and how awful it was, just like I'll remember the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars and how awful they have been. And unlike most of you, I constantly read everything I can about all of them, because I think we owe that to our Troops that have fought and are fighting them. It's not easy and it's not pleasant, but it's a duty that we owe them, IMO.
I have a Neighbor, who is a Vietnam Veteran and he still struggles with what happened over there. And on a bad day, if you stop by to visit, he'll ask you to pray fo him.
So, you people play your sadistic little games that compound the mental pain and agony that never leaves some of these Veterans, but I will NOT! And I will NOT associate with anybody who does, in any way or on any venue!
So, take my User Name and take your sadism straight to He*l with you, because if there is one aside from here on Earth, that is surely where you will eventually go.
Combat War Veterans have already served their time in He*l, right here on Earth, so they won't be there for you to torment, but you'll spend eternity experiencing what they've already been through and you deserve evey minute of it! They don't!
Goodbye, to my Friends...Go To He*l, to my enemies!
liar
Tic Tock

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

no way wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
liar
prove it!!
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Tic Tock wrote:
<quoted text>prove it!!
I am curious
Can you prove otherwise?

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
We already do -- there is a minimum age requirement and testing required in order to legally operate one. I agree with these regulations.
do you agree that a car should be allow to go faster than o..lets say 65 mph and if so why ???

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He's apparently more of a responsible "gun person" than Dick Cheney.
I suppose you have never had an accident of any kind...... right
Tic Tock

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious
Can you prove otherwise?
i just did
lithium

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is possible that all of these posts come from one person with a multiple personality disorder.I am the Smart Good Looking one with the Godlike Qualities.I am the part of the personality that adds balance and stabilty.Who might you be"
I'm glad someone gets it. She is sick in the head.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose you have never had an accident of any kind...... right
I have never shot anyone in the face.
lithium

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I see sassy is going full steam with the judgits lmao.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read on the toothpaste tube if you swallow a pea size of paste call the poison control center? Did you know that the same amount (the pea size) is in every 8 oz glass of water you drink that has had fluoride added.
Did you know it is a hazardous industrial waste product with the skull and bones lable on the bag.Waste shipped here from China.
Did you know Hitler used it in the camps to keep the prisoners docil?
Did you see the recent study that our children are losing brain function from fluoride.
I buy my paste from the healthfood store because there is no fluoride added.You should also.
I don't have to worry about that. Don't use toothpaste.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
He's apparently more of a responsible "gun person" than Dick Cheney.
Drones are your mans weapons of choice.You don't get that close up view of the bloody dead innocent bystanders.

ouch

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

just hush sassy!!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>do you agree that a car should be allow to go faster than o..lets say 65 mph and if so why ???
Speed limits laws are there for one reason and one reason only, REVENUE.

If they truly believed that speed limits would prevent deaths, If they truly believed that speed limits are a safety, they would make laws to prevent the manufacture or modification of vehicles to exceed that speed and have harsh penalties for violation of those laws to whoever is responsible.

One of our drivers recently got a speeding ticket in a small town. He was supposedly going 56 in a 50. The officer said that the traffic ahead of him was not speeding, however the truck was. The officer told the driver that, if he paid the fine before the court date, the ticket would not be reported to the State or show on his MVR. Our driver called the court the following week to find out how to pay the fine. It was $155.00 for 6 mph over.

What gets me the most about speeders are these fools on these crotch rockets. Many of them are capable of speeds in excess of 130 mph and I swear that a lot of them do it. Anytime one can pass and be totally out of sight in seconds, they are flying. They do this weaving in and out of traffic from lane to lane and on the shoulders. Quite often 2 or more will pass on each side of my truck. Most of the time you do not see them coming, you just hear their motor whine as they go by.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Speed limits laws are there for one reason and one reason only, REVENUE.
If they truly believed that speed limits would prevent deaths, If they truly believed that speed limits are a safety, they would make laws to prevent the manufacture or modification of vehicles to exceed that speed and have harsh penalties for violation of those laws to whoever is responsible.
One of our drivers recently got a speeding ticket in a small town. He was supposedly going 56 in a 50. The officer said that the traffic ahead of him was not speeding, however the truck was. The officer told the driver that, if he paid the fine before the court date, the ticket would not be reported to the State or show on his MVR. Our driver called the court the following week to find out how to pay the fine. It was $155.00 for 6 mph over.
What gets me the most about speeders are these fools on these crotch rockets. Many of them are capable of speeds in excess of 130 mph and I swear that a lot of them do it. Anytime one can pass and be totally out of sight in seconds, they are flying. They do this weaving in and out of traffic from lane to lane and on the shoulders. Quite often 2 or more will pass on each side of my truck. Most of the time you do not see them coming, you just hear their motor whine as they go by.
Your right it's not about the speeding and safety because when they put the speed down to 55 for a while there was a drastic drop in fatalities and then they put the speed limit back up again.Oh well.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right it's not about the speeding and safety because when they put the speed down to 55 for a while there was a drastic drop in fatalities and then they put the speed limit back up again.Oh well.
Nt true ....55 Stay Alive" was the ad gimmick during the last gas shortage in the 80's. It was found that 55 did indeed save gas. But the death toll in states with long, empty roads such as Wy, Co, Id, Ut, Az, etc. went up because drivers were falling asleep at the wheel.

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

So you disagree

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••