Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#64796 Feb 3, 2013
Paneta admits that waterboarding worked:

“The real story was that in order to put the puzzle of intelligence together that led us to Bin Laden, there were a lot of pieces out there that were a part of that puzzle. Yes, some of it came from some of the tactics that were used at that time, interrogation tactics that were used. But the fact is we put together most of that intelligence without having to resort to that.”

&fe ature=player_embedded

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#64797 Feb 3, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Paneta admits that waterboarding worked:
“The real story was that in order to put the puzzle of intelligence together that led us to Bin Laden, there were a lot of pieces out there that were a part of that puzzle. Yes, some of it came from some of the tactics that were used at that time, interrogation tactics that were used. But the fact is we put together most of that intelligence without having to resort to that.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mXyufICYrW8XX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Exclusive: Private letter from CIA chief undercuts claim torture was key to killing Bin Laden

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/p...

As Greg concluded,“In the end, we may never be able to establish with total certainty the precise nature of the relationship between torture and the killing of Bin Laden. But for now, Panetta’s account — the most extensive public accounting we now have — simply doesn’t square with claims that torture was key to getting him, which would vindicate Bush’s torture policies.”

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-an...
Really Sassy

United States

#64798 Feb 3, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Unreal did as well. While I admit that what RSUS did was despicable I did not say anything because;
1. By the time I saw the post, several posters on here already had and I had nothing to add so much later. Besides, certain people on this forum, Sassy included, have complained in the past about several posters ganging up against someone else. I guess it is ok when she is not the one being ganged up on.
2. I have also noticed that RSUS has made ridiculous posts attacking several here on both sides of the discussion, myself included.
3. Taking a SN that someone else already has is a giveaway that this person has one goal here and that is to make everyone mad, even at each other. A true troll. So I try to keep the interaction with these types to a minimum.
I hope Nuh returns as well, as I always appreciated his input to our discussions.
Now I am going to say one more thing. I will not let up on Sassy. She has done and said many things on here that are despicable as well, even against other veterans. I get sick of her talking out of both of her faces. I also get tired of her constant put downs, accusations, and insults to people who disagree with her. I will never get off her case as long as we are both on the same forum.
I can respectfully agree with most of what you posted. There are a few items there I would disagree with but all in all your post is good reasoning for the amount of information you actually have to go on about me.
Really Sassy

United States

#64799 Feb 3, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>I can respectfully agree with most of what you posted. There are a few items there I would disagree with but all in all your post is good reasoning for the amount of information you actually have to go on about me.
I did want to add a foot note. At one point there were two unregistered posters with the Screen Name, Really Sassy. While I admit I use occasional curse words the other one used many directed towards Linda. I did not. Of course there is no way to prove that and I probably wouldn't if I could.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#64800 Feb 3, 2013
I see nothing changes on here....lol
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64801 Feb 3, 2013
I just got through watching
9/11:Explosive Evidence-Experts Speak Out
9/11 False Flag
9/11 Missing Links
and I'm not real sure anymore where Bin Laden fit in to any of this.
The FBI even said they found no links to him at all.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64802 Feb 3, 2013
In fact 9/11 smells really bad.
RS Leaves LOL

Johnson City, TN

#64803 Feb 3, 2013
RS leaves the building from time to time, but tends to return, always jumping into any conversation!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#64804 Feb 3, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I did want to add a foot note. At one point there were two unregistered posters with the Screen Name, Really Sassy. While I admit I use occasional curse words the other one used many directed towards Linda. I did not. Of course there is no way to prove that and I probably wouldn't if I could.
This is why I post only from this registered account. I take responsibility for my words, and by using the name I have chosen, it would be difficult for someone else to fabricate anything similar.

At one point when Sassy was Really-Really, someone registered a fake account using her avatar and name(they used the number 1 instead of the letter l). The only way to distinguish between the 2 on the normal screen was by the post count.

Now this method could also be used for a troll to say things and then deny they said it on the other account.
watchandlearn

Paris, TN

#64805 Feb 3, 2013
Hey wrote:
I just got through watching
9/11:Explosive Evidence-Experts Speak Out
9/11 False Flag
9/11 Missing Links
and I'm not real sure anymore where Bin Laden fit in to any of this.
The FBI even said they found no links to him at all.
Call of Honor

Rose Hill, NC

#64806 Feb 3, 2013
All American citizens that know the truth and haven't been brainwashed need to rally together and demand that Obama be impeached for lying and falsifing legal documents.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64807 Feb 3, 2013
watchandlearn wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qloshSGAJ1sXX
To put this up against the three I had put up this holds no weight to them.
This looks like that film that supposidly caused the death of those in the Libya attack.
Watch the others and let's talk.

Location hidden

#64808 Feb 3, 2013
Call of Honor wrote:
All American citizens that know the truth and haven't been brainwashed need to rally together and demand that Obama be impeached for lying and falsifing legal documents.
Yes...both of you.

Do you brush your teeth with gravel since everyone else is brainwashed by the 3 out of 4 dentists who suggest fluoride?

Location hidden

#64809 Feb 3, 2013
Conservatives are questioning Obama's gun savvy, but fail to consider the fact that at least he hasn't accidentally shot any of his friends in the face.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#64810 Feb 3, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
Conservatives are questioning Obama's gun savvy, but fail to consider the fact that at least he hasn't accidentally shot any of his friends in the face.
Guns don't kill ...people do
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64813 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes...both of you.
Do you brush your teeth with gravel since everyone else is brainwashed by the 3 out of 4 dentists who suggest fluoride?
Did you read on the toothpaste tube if you swallow a pea size of paste call the poison control center? Did you know that the same amount (the pea size) is in every 8 oz glass of water you drink that has had fluoride added.
Did you know it is a hazardous industrial waste product with the skull and bones lable on the bag.Waste shipped here from China.
Did you know Hitler used it in the camps to keep the prisoners docil?
Did you see the recent study that our children are losing brain function from fluoride.
I buy my paste from the healthfood store because there is no fluoride added.You should also.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#64815 Feb 3, 2013
Touche, OA.

I just don't like being pandered to. He is not a gun person, and we all know it. Why does he let his handlers do this to him?

He's not running for re-election. Are we next going to see him suited up for a Nascar race?

Be who you are. He wants guns controlled, if not eliminated, and he has the voting record to show it. why not just stand behind that conviction?

Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64816 Feb 3, 2013
What a mess!!!!
Really Sassy

United States

#64818 Feb 3, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>This is why I post only from this registered account. I take responsibility for my words, and by using the name I have chosen, it would be difficult for someone else to fabricate anything similar.

At one point when Sassy was Really-Really, someone registered a fake account using her avatar and name(they used the number 1 instead of the letter l). The only way to distinguish between the 2 on the normal screen was by the post count.

Now this method could also be used for a troll to say things and then deny they said it on the other account.
To be honest although there are many options available to me my may concern from the start was to help her help herself and discontinue her vial actions towards anyone who didn't agree with her. I'm sorry a few people got lost along the way in doing so but please know, my comments are available, that I made every effort to help her help herself and every means was exhausted in doing so. I wish her well and I realize she is only a keypad away but my hopes is that when she returns she will have learned a valuable lesson. Our time here on earth is limited and if I sit by and watch her hurt others over and over and done nothing that makes me no better than she was. I'm sincerely sorry one or two had to fall along the wayside but she left no options available. Sometimes one or two have to accept what's best for the majority and in my heart I feel like that's the case here. I'm not perfect, I fall, I stumble, I say things sometimes I shouldn't but we are all human and we all here in America are free to have an opinion including the former RS. I say we start anew from this day forward and build a kinder, better place in which to visit. I offer everyone my sincere apology and hope you will accept it in the matter in which it was given.

Sincerely,

The Real, Really Sassy

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#64821 Feb 3, 2013
IS THIS THE REAL REAL SASSY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** 15 min Trunketeer 72
Faith in humanity restored 17 min Trunketeer 4
What u do afer makin love? 1 hr the wifey 3
get rid of Robert Sayne 1 hr resident 82
YES another bad driver! 1 hr Hmmm 10
Ur wife grill stake so tuff ? 1 hr Hubby 1
greeneville sun sports page 2 hr let see 8
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 3 hr Mary 18
lawsuit against county schools 7 hr afton hick 13
Scintillaire Restaurant 18 hr Dr Wu 40