Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you haven't shot skeet. Photo probably works for you.
Obviously you don't understand the difference between video and still photography.

The same people who refuse to accept his birth certificate as genuine are certainly going to pick apart a photograph of the president shooting a gun.
no way

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Here, let me help you fix your post.
Really Sassy wrote:
I will not be back (USING THIS NAME) until that SOB is gone......
Goodbye, to my Friends...Go To He*l, to my enemies!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't understand the difference between video and still photography.
The same people who refuse to accept his birth certificate as genuine are certainly going to pick apart a photograph of the president shooting a gun.
So, if you get to nitpick about the difference between still and motion, do I get to nitpick between the skeet Obama claimed he does all the time, and the photo that is definitely not skeet?

Skeet:
https://www.google.com/search...

Skeet:

Skeet:

Skeet:

Skeet:

Not Skeet:

And here’s the photo you wanted. Nerf Obama. Obama killing Bin Laden:

Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
I will not be back until that SOB is gone. It may not bother you to wallow in chit, filth, and evil personified, but it does bother me.
I won't ever use any form of this User Name, again, either. He has ruined that, for me, also. So, he can hve it, I don't want anything else to do with it, evr again....IF he ever leaves and I do decide to come back, which I very much doubt that I will, even then.

I remember the Vietnam War and how awful it was, just like I'll remember the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars and how awful they have been. And unlike most of you, I constantly read everything I can about all of them, because I think we owe that to our Troops that have fought and are fighting them. It's not easy and it's not pleasant, but it's a duty that we owe them, IMO.

I have a Neighbor, who is a Vietnam Veteran and he still struggles with what happened over there. And on a bad day, if you stop by to visit, he'll ask you to pray fo him.
So, you people play your sadistic little games that compound the mental pain and agony that never leaves some of these Veterans, but I will NOT! And I will NOT associate with anybody who does, in any way or on any venue!

So, take my User Name and take your sadism straight to He*l with you, because if there is one aside from here on Earth, that is surely where you will eventually go.
Combat War Veterans have already served their time in He*l, right here on Earth, so they won't be there for you to torment, but you'll spend eternity experiencing what they've already been through and you deserve evey minute of it! They don't!

Goodbye, to my Friends...Go To He*l, to my enemies!
Bye bye dear. I guess I should feel bad that you allowed me to enter your head and camp out but I don't at all. As always you will return in a day or so but if not I will most likely get many thanks for my contribution on ridding Topix of such a horrible poster. Sadly you don't reserve the right to decide for all of us what we should think, say, write or feel and it is for that reason I'm most pleased to see you off of here for a few days under your SN.( of course we all know you will post under other names, you always do). As for smut, name calling and threats I've done very few of those however you my love have been sued in a court of law for those very things you mention. We will adjust quickly without your one sided opinions, constant spamming and utter ignorance of the life around you. So until we chat again, most likely an hour at most, I guess we will see you on the other side doll face. Again, thank you for approving the use of MY screen name. I think it fits me better. Kindly unregister my name so I can try it on in blue. Of course I find a more classic picture as well. Bye Bye Debbie Downer.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

no way wrote:
<quoted text>Here, let me help you fix your post.
Lol. You are exactly right.

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I agree!!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy do you realize only you, OT, and I called him out on this thread about how he just threw Nun under the bus. I wasn't even dealt that bad of a hand, only to end up in Nam, and then he came back with health issues whereas I was lucky and came back healthy. I admit what I saw going on over there I turned to drugs.......but only at the right time. But even then I was very luck I didn't come in contact with Agent Orange because the would of been the begining of the end.
Although I also have friends that were over there(not with Me) that were in picture perfect shape and then they went down hill fast with different kinds of weird cancer and died.
I truly hope Nun come back.
He needs to get the respect he deserves.
Actually Unreal did as well. While I admit that what RSUS did was despicable I did not say anything because;
1. By the time I saw the post, several posters on here already had and I had nothing to add so much later. Besides, certain people on this forum, Sassy included, have complained in the past about several posters ganging up against someone else. I guess it is ok when she is not the one being ganged up on.
2. I have also noticed that RSUS has made ridiculous posts attacking several here on both sides of the discussion, myself included.
3. Taking a SN that someone else already has is a giveaway that this person has one goal here and that is to make everyone mad, even at each other. A true troll. So I try to keep the interaction with these types to a minimum.
I hope Nuh returns as well, as I always appreciated his input to our discussions.
Now I am going to say one more thing. I will not let up on Sassy. She has done and said many things on here that are despicable as well, even against other veterans. I get sick of her talking out of both of her faces. I also get tired of her constant put downs, accusations, and insults to people who disagree with her. I will never get off her case as long as we are both on the same forum.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Paneta admits that waterboarding worked:

“The real story was that in order to put the puzzle of intelligence together that led us to Bin Laden, there were a lot of pieces out there that were a part of that puzzle. Yes, some of it came from some of the tactics that were used at that time, interrogation tactics that were used. But the fact is we put together most of that intelligence without having to resort to that.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Paneta admits that waterboarding worked:
“The real story was that in order to put the puzzle of intelligence together that led us to Bin Laden, there were a lot of pieces out there that were a part of that puzzle. Yes, some of it came from some of the tactics that were used at that time, interrogation tactics that were used. But the fact is we put together most of that intelligence without having to resort to that.”
Exclusive: Private letter from CIA chief undercuts claim torture was key to killing Bin Laden

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/p...

As Greg concluded,“In the end, we may never be able to establish with total certainty the precise nature of the relationship between torture and the killing of Bin Laden. But for now, Panetta’s account — the most extensive public accounting we now have — simply doesn’t square with claims that torture was key to getting him, which would vindicate Bush’s torture policies.”

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-an...
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Unreal did as well. While I admit that what RSUS did was despicable I did not say anything because;
1. By the time I saw the post, several posters on here already had and I had nothing to add so much later. Besides, certain people on this forum, Sassy included, have complained in the past about several posters ganging up against someone else. I guess it is ok when she is not the one being ganged up on.
2. I have also noticed that RSUS has made ridiculous posts attacking several here on both sides of the discussion, myself included.
3. Taking a SN that someone else already has is a giveaway that this person has one goal here and that is to make everyone mad, even at each other. A true troll. So I try to keep the interaction with these types to a minimum.
I hope Nuh returns as well, as I always appreciated his input to our discussions.
Now I am going to say one more thing. I will not let up on Sassy. She has done and said many things on here that are despicable as well, even against other veterans. I get sick of her talking out of both of her faces. I also get tired of her constant put downs, accusations, and insults to people who disagree with her. I will never get off her case as long as we are both on the same forum.
I can respectfully agree with most of what you posted. There are a few items there I would disagree with but all in all your post is good reasoning for the amount of information you actually have to go on about me.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>I can respectfully agree with most of what you posted. There are a few items there I would disagree with but all in all your post is good reasoning for the amount of information you actually have to go on about me.
I did want to add a foot note. At one point there were two unregistered posters with the Screen Name, Really Sassy. While I admit I use occasional curse words the other one used many directed towards Linda. I did not. Of course there is no way to prove that and I probably wouldn't if I could.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I see nothing changes on here....lol
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I just got through watching
9/11:Explosive Evidence-Experts Speak Out
9/11 False Flag
9/11 Missing Links
and I'm not real sure anymore where Bin Laden fit in to any of this.
The FBI even said they found no links to him at all.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

In fact 9/11 smells really bad.
RS Leaves LOL

Gate City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

RS leaves the building from time to time, but tends to return, always jumping into any conversation!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I did want to add a foot note. At one point there were two unregistered posters with the Screen Name, Really Sassy. While I admit I use occasional curse words the other one used many directed towards Linda. I did not. Of course there is no way to prove that and I probably wouldn't if I could.
This is why I post only from this registered account. I take responsibility for my words, and by using the name I have chosen, it would be difficult for someone else to fabricate anything similar.

At one point when Sassy was Really-Really, someone registered a fake account using her avatar and name(they used the number 1 instead of the letter l). The only way to distinguish between the 2 on the normal screen was by the post count.

Now this method could also be used for a troll to say things and then deny they said it on the other account.
watchandlearn

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Hey wrote:
I just got through watching
9/11:Explosive Evidence-Experts Speak Out
9/11 False Flag
9/11 Missing Links
and I'm not real sure anymore where Bin Laden fit in to any of this.
The FBI even said they found no links to him at all.
Call of Honor

Candler, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

All American citizens that know the truth and haven't been brainwashed need to rally together and demand that Obama be impeached for lying and falsifing legal documents.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

watchandlearn wrote:
To put this up against the three I had put up this holds no weight to them.
This looks like that film that supposidly caused the death of those in the Libya attack.
Watch the others and let's talk.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Call of Honor wrote:
All American citizens that know the truth and haven't been brainwashed need to rally together and demand that Obama be impeached for lying and falsifing legal documents.
Yes...both of you.

Do you brush your teeth with gravel since everyone else is brainwashed by the 3 out of 4 dentists who suggest fluoride?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••