Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#64774 Feb 3, 2013
Christ Kyle, the most lethal American Sniper was killed at a Texas shooting range. He advocated arming teachers.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2013/0...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#64775 Feb 3, 2013
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#64776 Feb 3, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
A "sweeping motion" in a still photograph?
Obviously you haven't shot skeet. Photo probably works for you.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#64777 Feb 3, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
If I were a conservative with a sense of humor (an oxymoron), I would Photoshop an orange "toy gun" tip on the shotgun.
Get ready for it. Hilariously enough, many conservatives would pass that Photoshop picture on in chain emails as "the Real McCoy."
By order of the government, No photoshopping allowed!!!

“This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph,” reads the disclaimer, which appears underneath all original photos on the White House’s Flickr account.“The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.”

https://secure.flickr.com/photos/whitehouse/8...

I wonder if the recoil bruised his cheek, since it is planted directly on the stock. Too many hits to the head can cause concussions.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#64778 Feb 3, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
Hey, it's just called culling the gene pool.

The NRA pushes gun safety, unfortunately not everyone practices it.

Even the cops:



"I'm the only one on this room professional enough to carry a Glock 40":

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64780 Feb 3, 2013
I will not be back until that SOB is gone. It may not bother you to wallow in chit, filth, and evil personified, but it does bother me.
I won't ever use any form of this User Name, again, either. He has ruined that, for me, also. So, he can hve it, I don't want anything else to do with it, evr again....IF he ever leaves and I do decide to come back, which I very much doubt that I will, even then.

I remember the Vietnam War and how awful it was, just like I'll remember the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars and how awful they have been. And unlike most of you, I constantly read everything I can about all of them, because I think we owe that to our Troops that have fought and are fighting them. It's not easy and it's not pleasant, but it's a duty that we owe them, IMO.

I have a Neighbor, who is a Vietnam Veteran and he still struggles with what happened over there. And on a bad day, if you stop by to visit, he'll ask you to pray fo him.
So, you people play your sadistic little games that compound the mental pain and agony that never leaves some of these Veterans, but I will NOT! And I will NOT associate with anybody who does, in any way or on any venue!

So, take my User Name and take your sadism straight to He*l with you, because if there is one aside from here on Earth, that is surely where you will eventually go.
Combat War Veterans have already served their time in He*l, right here on Earth, so they won't be there for you to torment, but you'll spend eternity experiencing what they've already been through and you deserve evey minute of it! They don't!

Goodbye, to my Friends...Go To He*l, to my enemies!
really

Newbern, TN

#64781 Feb 3, 2013
Guns are not the problem it is stupid people!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#64782 Feb 3, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you haven't shot skeet. Photo probably works for you.
Obviously you don't understand the difference between video and still photography.

The same people who refuse to accept his birth certificate as genuine are certainly going to pick apart a photograph of the president shooting a gun.
no way

Paris, TN

#64783 Feb 3, 2013
Here, let me help you fix your post.
Really Sassy wrote:
I will not be back (USING THIS NAME) until that SOB is gone......
Goodbye, to my Friends...Go To He*l, to my enemies!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#64786 Feb 3, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you don't understand the difference between video and still photography.
The same people who refuse to accept his birth certificate as genuine are certainly going to pick apart a photograph of the president shooting a gun.
So, if you get to nitpick about the difference between still and motion, do I get to nitpick between the skeet Obama claimed he does all the time, and the photo that is definitely not skeet?

Skeet:
https://www.google.com/search...

Skeet:
https://www.google.com/search...

Skeet:
https://www.google.com/search...

Skeet:
https://www.google.com/search...

Skeet:
https://www.google.com/search...

Not Skeet:
https://www.google.com/search...

And here’s the photo you wanted. Nerf Obama. Obama killing Bin Laden:

https://www.google.com/search...
Really Sassy

United States

#64789 Feb 3, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
I will not be back until that SOB is gone. It may not bother you to wallow in chit, filth, and evil personified, but it does bother me.
I won't ever use any form of this User Name, again, either. He has ruined that, for me, also. So, he can hve it, I don't want anything else to do with it, evr again....IF he ever leaves and I do decide to come back, which I very much doubt that I will, even then.

I remember the Vietnam War and how awful it was, just like I'll remember the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars and how awful they have been. And unlike most of you, I constantly read everything I can about all of them, because I think we owe that to our Troops that have fought and are fighting them. It's not easy and it's not pleasant, but it's a duty that we owe them, IMO.

I have a Neighbor, who is a Vietnam Veteran and he still struggles with what happened over there. And on a bad day, if you stop by to visit, he'll ask you to pray fo him.
So, you people play your sadistic little games that compound the mental pain and agony that never leaves some of these Veterans, but I will NOT! And I will NOT associate with anybody who does, in any way or on any venue!

So, take my User Name and take your sadism straight to He*l with you, because if there is one aside from here on Earth, that is surely where you will eventually go.
Combat War Veterans have already served their time in He*l, right here on Earth, so they won't be there for you to torment, but you'll spend eternity experiencing what they've already been through and you deserve evey minute of it! They don't!

Goodbye, to my Friends...Go To He*l, to my enemies!
Bye bye dear. I guess I should feel bad that you allowed me to enter your head and camp out but I don't at all. As always you will return in a day or so but if not I will most likely get many thanks for my contribution on ridding Topix of such a horrible poster. Sadly you don't reserve the right to decide for all of us what we should think, say, write or feel and it is for that reason I'm most pleased to see you off of here for a few days under your SN.( of course we all know you will post under other names, you always do). As for smut, name calling and threats I've done very few of those however you my love have been sued in a court of law for those very things you mention. We will adjust quickly without your one sided opinions, constant spamming and utter ignorance of the life around you. So until we chat again, most likely an hour at most, I guess we will see you on the other side doll face. Again, thank you for approving the use of MY screen name. I think it fits me better. Kindly unregister my name so I can try it on in blue. Of course I find a more classic picture as well. Bye Bye Debbie Downer.
Really Sassy

United States

#64790 Feb 3, 2013
no way wrote:
<quoted text>Here, let me help you fix your post.
Lol. You are exactly right.
guest

Newbern, TN

#64793 Feb 3, 2013
I agree!!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#64794 Feb 3, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Sassy do you realize only you, OT, and I called him out on this thread about how he just threw Nun under the bus. I wasn't even dealt that bad of a hand, only to end up in Nam, and then he came back with health issues whereas I was lucky and came back healthy. I admit what I saw going on over there I turned to drugs.......but only at the right time. But even then I was very luck I didn't come in contact with Agent Orange because the would of been the begining of the end.
Although I also have friends that were over there(not with Me) that were in picture perfect shape and then they went down hill fast with different kinds of weird cancer and died.
I truly hope Nun come back.
He needs to get the respect he deserves.
Actually Unreal did as well. While I admit that what RSUS did was despicable I did not say anything because;
1. By the time I saw the post, several posters on here already had and I had nothing to add so much later. Besides, certain people on this forum, Sassy included, have complained in the past about several posters ganging up against someone else. I guess it is ok when she is not the one being ganged up on.
2. I have also noticed that RSUS has made ridiculous posts attacking several here on both sides of the discussion, myself included.
3. Taking a SN that someone else already has is a giveaway that this person has one goal here and that is to make everyone mad, even at each other. A true troll. So I try to keep the interaction with these types to a minimum.
I hope Nuh returns as well, as I always appreciated his input to our discussions.
Now I am going to say one more thing. I will not let up on Sassy. She has done and said many things on here that are despicable as well, even against other veterans. I get sick of her talking out of both of her faces. I also get tired of her constant put downs, accusations, and insults to people who disagree with her. I will never get off her case as long as we are both on the same forum.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#64796 Feb 3, 2013
Paneta admits that waterboarding worked:

“The real story was that in order to put the puzzle of intelligence together that led us to Bin Laden, there were a lot of pieces out there that were a part of that puzzle. Yes, some of it came from some of the tactics that were used at that time, interrogation tactics that were used. But the fact is we put together most of that intelligence without having to resort to that.”

&fe ature=player_embedded

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#64797 Feb 3, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Paneta admits that waterboarding worked:
“The real story was that in order to put the puzzle of intelligence together that led us to Bin Laden, there were a lot of pieces out there that were a part of that puzzle. Yes, some of it came from some of the tactics that were used at that time, interrogation tactics that were used. But the fact is we put together most of that intelligence without having to resort to that.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mXyufICYrW8XX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Exclusive: Private letter from CIA chief undercuts claim torture was key to killing Bin Laden

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/p...

As Greg concluded,“In the end, we may never be able to establish with total certainty the precise nature of the relationship between torture and the killing of Bin Laden. But for now, Panetta’s account — the most extensive public accounting we now have — simply doesn’t square with claims that torture was key to getting him, which would vindicate Bush’s torture policies.”

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-an...
Really Sassy

United States

#64798 Feb 3, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Unreal did as well. While I admit that what RSUS did was despicable I did not say anything because;
1. By the time I saw the post, several posters on here already had and I had nothing to add so much later. Besides, certain people on this forum, Sassy included, have complained in the past about several posters ganging up against someone else. I guess it is ok when she is not the one being ganged up on.
2. I have also noticed that RSUS has made ridiculous posts attacking several here on both sides of the discussion, myself included.
3. Taking a SN that someone else already has is a giveaway that this person has one goal here and that is to make everyone mad, even at each other. A true troll. So I try to keep the interaction with these types to a minimum.
I hope Nuh returns as well, as I always appreciated his input to our discussions.
Now I am going to say one more thing. I will not let up on Sassy. She has done and said many things on here that are despicable as well, even against other veterans. I get sick of her talking out of both of her faces. I also get tired of her constant put downs, accusations, and insults to people who disagree with her. I will never get off her case as long as we are both on the same forum.
I can respectfully agree with most of what you posted. There are a few items there I would disagree with but all in all your post is good reasoning for the amount of information you actually have to go on about me.
Really Sassy

United States

#64799 Feb 3, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>I can respectfully agree with most of what you posted. There are a few items there I would disagree with but all in all your post is good reasoning for the amount of information you actually have to go on about me.
I did want to add a foot note. At one point there were two unregistered posters with the Screen Name, Really Sassy. While I admit I use occasional curse words the other one used many directed towards Linda. I did not. Of course there is no way to prove that and I probably wouldn't if I could.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#64800 Feb 3, 2013
I see nothing changes on here....lol
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64801 Feb 3, 2013
I just got through watching
9/11:Explosive Evidence-Experts Speak Out
9/11 False Flag
9/11 Missing Links
and I'm not real sure anymore where Bin Laden fit in to any of this.
The FBI even said they found no links to him at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Blake 11 min bicycle 27
Miranda Church Makes me wanna VOMMIT! (Aug '13) 12 min julieanne 15
Brittany n Brett cutshaw 29 min question 5
Word Woman? 36 min Gwyneth Paltrow 0
EMS and County Property taxes 44 min max 7
What do when yore bish overheats? 46 min TheUnkownPoster 3
STD kings of Greeneville 47 min Jon boy 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 50 min TheUnkownPoster 7,555
My ex wife 1 hr wanttodie 7
***** last post wins ***** 2 hr Independent1 1,440
Non profit church pays bill for citizen at a pr... 4 hr Really 9
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:46PM
Panthers Sign TE Olsen to 3-Year Extension
ESPN 3:04 PM
Olsen inks 3-year, $22.5M deal with Panthers
Yahoo! Sports 3:14 PM
Panthers give Greg Olsen 3-year, $22.5M contract extension
CBS Sports 4:38 PM
Greg Olsen signs 3-year extension with Panthers: 4 things to know
NFL 4:47 PM
Ereck Flowers of Miami a possible fit for Carolina Panthers