Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64681 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy you can quit with the sn change. I thought I'd made it clear your address stays the same and is recorded with each post. I happen to know this is your addy. Roflmao. Life is good.
F U

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64682 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Still not answering the questions.
F U
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#64683 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No you think you can. There is a huge difference. You base your foolish beliefs on matters of the heart. First you have no idea what the childhood of that poster was like and you damn sure have no idea if his parents worked or not yet you spell out what you THINK you know about what was paid in to SS by his dead parents. Am I correct so far?
Secondly, the 65 year old woman in which you speak of isn't retired you jackass. How can you retire from working as a part time cashier in a grocery store. When one retires he/she leaves a company and is paid retirement benefits. She draws a SS check based on her ex husbands earnings and her age. Shit you mouth and learn something democrat.
Thirdly, I admit my spell check changed a word so I had a misspelled word in a long post. However I can admit the mistake yet you can't even admit that you are an idiot. I'm not here to defend my morals to you because you ate nothing more than a coward who feels powerful behind his little keypad. The fun of it all is you can post your little Obama mess all day long but at the end of the day I could still buy and sell both you and RS all day long. Any questions? Would you like to try and avoid the questions I asked again? Cowardly fool you are!
"spell check changed a word".....I don't have spell check, but I do not think it changes words.... "you ate nothing" ...were you with me at breakfast this morning ?
You type a lot...with that big education...and all that money you have, but I would like to buy you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think you are...then I could retire (and I wouldn't need any other "retirement benefits").
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64684 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy you can quit with the sn change. I thought I'd made it clear your address stays the same and is recorded with each post. I happen to know this is your addy. Roflmao. Life is good.
If you think im a woman or that my address is the same as <sassy> you truly are the IDOIT I think u are... that just shows how stupid u really are........you don't know sh?t this just shows how shallow your post really are

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64685 Feb 2, 2013
OT, this SOB is the Stalker/Harrasser who sued me and has had his Criminal Record and recent Criminal Case that he's awaiting sentencing for, as we speak, posted many times...and has been the subject of many Threads. He brings them back up, himself, if they leave the Cover Page. He's never had any gainful employment in his Life as far as anyboy can find out. He acts as his own Attorney in his numerous Lawsuits, and I do mean numerous, and he always loses. But, dearly loves the attention and will do ANYTHING to get it! He uses the Lawsuits as a weapon and a way of controlling and terrorizing anybody that disagrees with him about anything.
Go on the Camden, TN. Forum and you can read all about it and him, on Many, Many different Forums with his name in the Title, including some that about about the Lawsuit, with his Name and Mine in the Title. He was just found "Guilty" of going in on a 72-year-old-Woman, in her home, in this County, as she was getting dressed. Look for Posts by "Sally Truthsayer"...he's the poster that has posted about this SOB many , many times.
And this SOB couldn't tell the truth if his Life depended on it...about ANYTHING!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64686 Feb 2, 2013
"White House Posts Photo Of Obama Skeet Shooting."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
Really Sassy

United States

#64687 Feb 2, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>"spell check changed a word".....I don't have spell check, but I do not think it changes words.... "you ate nothing" ...were you with me at breakfast this morning ?
You type a lot...with that big education...and all that money you have, but I would like to buy you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think you are...then I could retire (and I wouldn't need any other "retirement benefits").
Please stop addressing me because I'm done with your childish ignorance.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64688 Feb 2, 2013
"To Recruit Cops, The NRA Dangles Freebies Paid For Buy Gun Companies."

("Free Memberships and Insurance, Steep Discounts on Gear. How coiuld an Officer say No?")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/n...
Really Sassy

United States

#64689 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
OT, this SOB is the Stalker/Harrasser who sued me and has had his Criminal Record and recent Criminal Case that he's awaiting sentencing for, as we speak, posted many times...and has been the subject of many Threads. He brings them back up, himself, if they leave the Cover Page. He's never had any gainful employment in his Life as far as anyboy can find out. He acts as his own Attorney in his numerous Lawsuits, and I do mean numerous, and he always loses. But, dearly loves the attention and will do ANYTHING to get it! He uses the Lawsuits as a weapon and a way of controlling and terrorizing anybody that disagrees with him about anything.
Go on the Camden, TN. Forum and you can read all about it and him, on Many, Many different Forums with his name in the Title, including some that about about the Lawsuit, with his Name and Mine in the Title. He was just found "Guilty" of going in on a 72-year-old-Woman, in her home, in this County, as she was getting dressed. Look for Posts by "Sally Truthsayer"...he's the poster that has posted about this SOB many , many times.
And this SOB couldn't tell the truth if his Life depended on it...about ANYTHING!
Resorting to accusing JK since your vulgar tricks hasn't worked I see. Next will be the dreaded drug use but as I've warned you before tread lightly on how you choose to direct your anger and make sure it is done legally otherwise you could find yourself on the inside looking out. No one wants to do that.

I have a right to my opinions just as you two democrat idiots do. I dislike most anything either of you two cowards post but I ignore it unless its directed towards me. I'd strongly suggest you two bullies refrain from trying to silence this one because I don't back down easily. Now move along and stop making an ass of yourselves. Personally I think he's more of a crazy ass coward and idiot than RS and that's saying a lot. Nothing is more of a turn off than an older aged man with saggy man boobs and a tiny penis attempting to play top dog on the playground. Grow up gramps, no one is intimated by you. You are sicking to any female and laughable to any male. You need to be punched in the mouth for even speaking.
Really Sassy

United States

#64690 Feb 2, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>"spell check changed a word".....I don't have spell check, but I do not think it changes words.... "you ate nothing" ...were you with me at breakfast this morning ?
You type a lot...with that big education...and all that money you have, but I would like to buy you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think you are...then I could retire (and I wouldn't need any other "retirement benefits").
Modern electronics do change words idiot. You wouldn't know that because you can't afford nice things.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64691 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Resorting to accusing JK since your vulgar tricks hasn't worked I see. Next will be the dreaded drug use but as I've warned you before tread lightly on how you choose to direct your anger and make sure it is done legally otherwise you could find yourself on the inside looking out. No one wants to do that.
I have a right to my opinions just as you two democrat idiots do. I dislike most anything either of you two cowards post but I ignore it unless its directed towards me. I'd strongly suggest you two bullies refrain from trying to silence this one because I don't back down easily. Now move along and stop making an ass of yourselves. Personally I think he's more of a crazy ass coward and idiot than RS and that's saying a lot. Nothing is more of a turn off than an older aged man with saggy man boobs and a tiny penis attempting to play top dog on the playground. Grow up gramps, no one is intimated by you. You are sicking to any female and laughable to any male. You need to be punched in the mouth for even speaking.
F U
buku

Oak Ridge, TN

#64692 Feb 2, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Mites live on chickens!
you mite be rite thar.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64693 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Modern electronics do change words idiot. You wouldn't know that because you can't afford nice things.
F U

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64694 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop addressing me because I'm done with your childish ignorance.
F U

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64695 Feb 2, 2013
"Birth Control Rule Altered To Allay Religious Objections."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/02/us/politics...
BC resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#64697 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you have to read her anger that's directed toward me. She feels cheated out if life which I had no hand in but I suspect she did it to herself. She became enraged when I suggested to her that her post disappear because the moderators may find them many times in violation of the TOU. Because she feels her PM's of underhanded doings make have been shared she became engulfed in a cloud of anger but that for her to deal with and shouldn't be taken out on others.
You don't have to apologise.I will just skip all of her remarks and as much as I respected Overtaxed and Dunlapian I will now skip theirs too. When they say they respect someone who is using that symbol to address people that tells me they both encourage her to do that. Apparently neither of them have read the remarks, name calling and viciousness she has written on other threads. Maybe neither of them know she has sent her son to beat people up. If they knew what she has done to this county they wouldn't be upholding her. She can voice her opinion without the name calling.
I suspect she has heard the rumor going around about the several that are getting together to put a stop to the lies.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64698 Feb 2, 2013
"Maddow: Rand Paul And Other Whack-Job Conservatives Eroding U.S. Standing In The World."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/02/maddow-...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64699 Feb 2, 2013
"Do As We Say, Congress Says, Then Does What It Wants."

Click here:
http://www.propublica.org/article/do-as-we-sa...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64701 Feb 2, 2013
"The 12 Most Threatening People On The NRA Enemies List."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/02/most-...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#64702 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop addressing me because I'm done with your childish ignorance.
I intend to call you out everytime you post anything that resembles bashing others. If you don't like it...try to act like somebody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What should this Forum be called? 19 min Mr Brutally Honest 69
Elizabeth Greer 28 min Just 4
jeremy davis 28 min Just 4
Where is WW? 29 min greeneville pollster 0
WW is up! 38 min Linkage 3
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 52 min Word Worth 7,507
psycho moms (Nov '12) 55 min Troubled 88
Neat Words 56 min Word Worth 138
I spy with my little eye 15 hr Independent1 171
The Big Dig on East Church(near Towering Oaks) 18 hr joey 42
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:36 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:36AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons
ESPN12:52 PM
Source: Hardy eyes immediate reinstatement
Yahoo! Sports 3:35 PM
Agent: Panthers' Hardy seeking reinstatement from NFL
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine