Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information no one scared anyone off. I just happen to avoid when MG gets onto her RS terror so as not to become involved. It's none of my business or concern and for anyone who's seen it before the banter goes back and fourth for several days. Any questions?
If I had any questions I sure wouldn't ask a IDIOT like you.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>OT, I have never wanted to put anybody out of their misery as badly as I did that miserable SOB, because of what he said to "Nuh"! I wanted to so badly that it actually scared me because of what I wanted to do and I truly believe I could have done it and not blinked an eye, nor regretted it. If fact, I think I would have smiled when I did it.
That's a scary thought for somebody like me!
I couldn't get it off my Mind and I woke up thinking about it, this morning.
I hope that SOB dies a Slow, Miserable, Agonizingly Painful Death...and I hope it's SOON!
Is that a threat upon ones life? Can words of truth really make you that angry? Anyone who would loose a moments sleep due to the truth being stated really does need to seek mental help of some sort. But I do appreciate your allowing me to rent the space in your head darling. Had the person posting that wanted, needed or required your help he would have requested it. Had he been worried that someone else's feelings differed from his own he wouldn't have posted it I'd guess. So you see love, you permitted me to gain entry into your mind with just a few clicks on the key board. Now you can see how easy it is for current Administration to play your kind. Maybe I'll run for Dictator. Whatcha thing SugarTits?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Like I mentioned before, I was listening to the Michael Savage show the other day, and he brought up statement I have been hearing a lot from paranoid gun owners. That being the Japanese would never invade the U.S. back in WWII, per Yamamoto, "Japan would never invade the United States. We would find a rifle behind every blade of grass".
Well truth is he never said that, or anything close to it.
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/05/misquoting-y...
People no one will be taking our guns!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay you for being the spell check police when you find yourself backed into the corner. Would you care to respond to the post now that you have completed your spell check? I thought so because you allowed me to make an ass of you. As I said I'm done with you. I think the last few post prove that.
You think I'm in a corner ??? I suggest you stop digging !!
You EARNED that "morales" when you called me an idiot and then talked about education.
I seem to remember a poster by another name who twice used "morales" for morals a few days ago.....could that have been you as well ? Or are there a whole nest of snakes like you posting on here ??

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a threat upon ones life? Can words of truth really make you that angry? Anyone who would loose a moments sleep due to the truth being stated really does need to seek mental help of some sort. But I do appreciate your allowing me to rent the space in your head darling. Had the person posting that wanted, needed or required your help he would have requested it. Had he been worried that someone else's feelings differed from his own he wouldn't have posted it I'd guess. So you see love, you permitted me to gain entry into your mind with just a few clicks on the key board. Now you can see how easy it is for current Administration to play your kind. Maybe I'll run for Dictator. Whatcha thing SugarTits?
F U
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
"VA Study Finds More Veterans Committing Suicide."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/va-stu...
Yea right.
Then there is the testimony by Dr.Breggin before Congress talking on this very issue and the link between this behavior and Psych Meds.
Well but then what does anyone else know but you and your sources/
Oh well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
"Authorities Release Photo Of Accused Ala. Abduction."
Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57567273/...
Correction:...Abductor...
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

buku wrote:
thank it mite snow?
Mites live on chickens!
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>"Everything you stand against".....well, everyone on this thread can see what you stand against. You accuse people of things you call "facts" when you have no idea what their life is like. You attack a man that served this country in the armed forces. You call people idiots and talk about education but can't spell morals...I am not surprised since morals are a foreign concept to you. Then you accuse a retired woman of getting what you worked for. I have only your words to judge you by, but based on what you post, I could put your contributions to government and society in my eye and never blink.
No you think you can. There is a huge difference. You base your foolish beliefs on matters of the heart. First you have no idea what the childhood of that poster was like and you damn sure have no idea if his parents worked or not yet you spell out what you THINK you know about what was paid in to SS by his dead parents. Am I correct so far?

Secondly, the 65 year old woman in which you speak of isn't retired you jackass. How can you retire from working as a part time cashier in a grocery store. When one retires he/she leaves a company and is paid retirement benefits. She draws a SS check based on her ex husbands earnings and her age. Shit you mouth and learn something democrat.

Thirdly, I admit my spell check changed a word so I had a misspelled word in a long post. However I can admit the mistake yet you can't even admit that you are an idiot. I'm not here to defend my morals to you because you ate nothing more than a coward who feels powerful behind his little keypad. The fun of it all is you can post your little Obama mess all day long but at the end of the day I could still buy and sell both you and RS all day long. Any questions? Would you like to try and avoid the questions I asked again? Cowardly fool you are!
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Judgement Day wrote:
<quoted text>If I had any questions I sure wouldn't ask a IDIOT like you.
Sassy you can quit with the sn change. I thought I'd made it clear your address stays the same and is recorded with each post. I happen to know this is your addy. Roflmao. Life is good.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>You think I'm in a corner ??? I suggest you stop digging !!
You EARNED that "morales" when you called me an idiot and then talked about education.
I seem to remember a poster by another name who twice used "morales" for morals a few days ago.....could that have been you as well ? Or are there a whole nest of snakes like you posting on here ??
Lol. Still not answering the questions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No you think you can. There is a huge difference. You base your foolish beliefs on matters of the heart. First you have no idea what the childhood of that poster was like and you damn sure have no idea if his parents worked or not yet you spell out what you THINK you know about what was paid in to SS by his dead parents. Am I correct so far?
Secondly, the 65 year old woman in which you speak of isn't retired you jackass. How can you retire from working as a part time cashier in a grocery store. When one retires he/she leaves a company and is paid retirement benefits. She draws a SS check based on her ex husbands earnings and her age. Shit you mouth and learn something democrat.
Thirdly, I admit my spell check changed a word so I had a misspelled word in a long post. However I can admit the mistake yet you can't even admit that you are an idiot. I'm not here to defend my morals to you because you ate nothing more than a coward who feels powerful behind his little keypad. The fun of it all is you can post your little Obama mess all day long but at the end of the day I could still buy and sell both you and RS all day long. Any questions? Would you like to try and avoid the questions I asked again? Cowardly fool you are!
F U

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

"Groundhog Day: Punxsutawney Phil Predicts It Won't Stay Cold Much Longer."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/02/groundh...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy you can quit with the sn change. I thought I'd made it clear your address stays the same and is recorded with each post. I happen to know this is your addy. Roflmao. Life is good.
F U

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Still not answering the questions.
F U
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
"spell check changed a word".....I don't have spell check, but I do not think it changes words.... "you ate nothing" ...were you with me at breakfast this morning ?
You type a lot...with that big education...and all that money you have, but I would like to buy you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think you are...then I could retire (and I wouldn't need any other "retirement benefits").
Judgement Day

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think im a woman or that my address is the same as <sassy> you truly are the IDOIT I think u are... that just shows how stupid u really are........you don't know sh?t this just shows how shallow your post really are

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

OT, this SOB is the Stalker/Harrasser who sued me and has had his Criminal Record and recent Criminal Case that he's awaiting sentencing for, as we speak, posted many times...and has been the subject of many Threads. He brings them back up, himself, if they leave the Cover Page. He's never had any gainful employment in his Life as far as anyboy can find out. He acts as his own Attorney in his numerous Lawsuits, and I do mean numerous, and he always loses. But, dearly loves the attention and will do ANYTHING to get it! He uses the Lawsuits as a weapon and a way of controlling and terrorizing anybody that disagrees with him about anything.
Go on the Camden, TN. Forum and you can read all about it and him, on Many, Many different Forums with his name in the Title, including some that about about the Lawsuit, with his Name and Mine in the Title. He was just found "Guilty" of going in on a 72-year-old-Woman, in her home, in this County, as she was getting dressed. Look for Posts by "Sally Truthsayer"...he's the poster that has posted about this SOB many , many times.
And this SOB couldn't tell the truth if his Life depended on it...about ANYTHING!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

"White House Posts Photo Of Obama Skeet Shooting."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>"spell check changed a word".....I don't have spell check, but I do not think it changes words.... "you ate nothing" ...were you with me at breakfast this morning ?
You type a lot...with that big education...and all that money you have, but I would like to buy you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think you are...then I could retire (and I wouldn't need any other "retirement benefits").
Please stop addressing me because I'm done with your childish ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••