karl

Elizabethton, TN

#64631 Feb 1, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Well Sassy, did you not know by now that you can still buy beer on Saturday, and secondly, if your fatass would stop eating all the food up in one day, you might have enough of that government check to last you through the end of the month, you fatass b!tch. Tell you fatass son to bring his momma some food. Just a bail of hay should do you just fine, you dumbass, ignorant b!tch, He!! y`all both might enjoy a meal together, if he gets two round hay bails.
What happened, did Sassy spurn your advances? Maybe your performance was poor on your last outing. Sitting naked in front of your computer using your charm to lure someone into that trailer park palace of yours isn't going to work.
Really Sassy

United States

#64635 Feb 2, 2013
I appears it got a bit ugly up in here overnight. Lol. I've lost my train of thought after all that.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#64636 Feb 2, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
@Dunlapian, this is why RS gets the treatment she does. This is her response to someone stating their opinion. This is a great example of her trying to bully someone into a corner versus the other way around. She does this on most of her posts. This is why I call her out.
Regarding Al Jazeera, if you are watching it to truly gain the perspective of another country, great. I don't agree with this, but I agree you have the right to do it. My issue was with RS basically chastising a news source she doesn't agree with and giving an anti-American news source a chance. Isn't Fox News giving another perspective than the Liberal perspective? If you want to hear other people's thoughts and perspectives, isn't Fox News providing another perspective to the Liberal one? Okay, Al Jazeera provides a different perspective as well. But if all you are doing is trying to see other people's perspectives and learn from it as she says, why bash the news source that you don't agree with? Using that philosophy, then I must assume she agrees with Al Jazeera's anti-America philosophy.
Intelligence also doesn't come from trolling on the internet all day reading whatever is on there. True intelligence comes from experience, education, open-mindedness, and the ability to retain information. There is no such thing as a PHD in Internet Trolling. However, according to RS, she is smarter than anyone on here and should be the one thinking for everyone else. Yet she blasphemes posters on here for not thinking for themselves. Do you see what I am getting at here?
There are some people on here who are in fact more experienced, better educated, smarter and more open minded than RS. However, in her world, she is more intelligent than everyone and everyone who disagrees with her is an idiot. Yes, I am relatively new on this thread, but I am not new to seeing how the internet has created internet bullies who try to bully everyone into thinking like they do from behind a keyboard. This infuriates me. If you are so adamant about your views, then go out in public and make your stance there. Don't do it behind the safety of a keyboard. And by all means don't try to be something you are not.
I apologize for the long post. I admire the way you state your views Dunlapian. You are respectful and courteous and I respect that. We disagree on political issues, but we can agree to disagree. This is not an option with RS. People like her degrade our country.
Pete, I believe Sassy was responding to another posters opinion with her opinion. I don't believe that is bullying.
I also listen/read to many different news/talk shows and I believe Sassy does also, but I don't think she is bashing other news sources. I also don't think Al Jazeera is anti-American.
I was traveling the other day and I was listening to a guy named Savage(I think that was his name) talk about gun control. I was not really impressed with his show, so I started to listen to NPR, and they were talking about the "Glock Gun" company, and how they use loopholes made by congress to make millions, now this caught my attention because they were real issues, and Glock is making a lot of money. I have to admit from a company point of view they know how to rake in the money on a issue that is deadly.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64638 Feb 2, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, I believe Sassy was responding to another posters opinion with her opinion. I don't believe that is bullying.
I also listen/read to many different news/talk shows and I believe Sassy does also, but I don't think she is bashing other news sources. I also don't think Al Jazeera is anti-American.
I was traveling the other day and I was listening to a guy named Savage(I think that was his name) talk about gun control. I was not really impressed with his show, so I started to listen to NPR, and they were talking about the "Glock Gun" company, and how they use loopholes made by congress to make millions, now this caught my attention because they were real issues, and Glock is making a lot of money. I have to admit from a company point of view they know how to rake in the money on a issue that is deadly.
You're absolutely right in your assessment, Dunlapian.

I didn't know about the "Glock" Company. I don't own One...I always thought I would like to, but now, I'm not so sure. I don't want to contribute to a Company's profits that's already taking us to the Cleaners through our Gov't. Tax System.

Location hidden

#64639 Feb 2, 2013
"Nuh", please come back on and post! We have our differing opinions, politically and about the economy, and I'm sure that we will continue to do so... but I admire you more than you can possibly know.
The way that you were treated and talked to, last night, by that Mental Asylum Sewer Sludge Reject, has bothered me strongly, all night. Nobody, who has served this Country honorably, deserves to be talked to in that way about their Military Service!

All I can say is that if I had known, FOR SURE, who they are and if I could have gotten to them (and if they're who I THINK they are, I could have). I would probably be in jail this morning , awaiting Trial for a serious Crime! But, they would have never done anything to anybody EVER again!
Really Sassy

United States

#64640 Feb 2, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, I believe Sassy was responding to another posters opinion with her opinion. I don't believe that is bullying.
Buddy if you don't think she is bashing other news sources that anyone else provides links from then you are as lost as she is. Either you scan over and don't read her post, which most people do, or you simply agree with her one sided views. Either way it makes you appear ignorant in anyone's eyes. She a menace to our society and the very root of what's wrong with our government today.
Really Sassy

United States

#64641 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
"Nuh", please come back on and post! We have our differing opinions, politically and about the economy, and I'm sure that we will continue to do so... but I admire you more than you can possibly know.
The way that you were treated and talked to, last night, by that Mental Asylum Sewer Sludge Reject, has bothered me strongly, all night. Nobody, who has served this Country honorably, deserves to be talked to in that way about their Military Service!

All I can say is that if I had known, FOR SURE, who they are and if I could have gotten to them (and if they're who I THINK they are, I could have). I would probably be in jail this morning , awaiting Trial for a serious Crime! But, they would have never done anything to anybody EVER again!
More name calling by you. That will truly solve the problem dear. Doesn't this make you as bad as the other one? I think it does. A 65 year old woman fighting in the streets certainly doesn't sound like anyone I'd care to be associated with.
Really Sassy

United States

#64642 Feb 2, 2013
Judgement Day wrote:
I think u scared karl,not Willard and sassy(ASS)off.
For your information no one scared anyone off. I just happen to avoid when MG gets onto her RS terror so as not to become involved. It's none of my business or concern and for anyone who's seen it before the banter goes back and fourth for several days. Any questions?

Location hidden

#64643 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddy if you don't think she is bashing other news sources that anyone else provides links from then you are as lost as she is. Either you scan over and don't read her post, which most people do, or you simply agree with her one sided views. Either way it makes you appear ignorant in anyone's eyes. She a menace to our society and the very root of what's wrong with our government today.
F U

Location hidden

#64644 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
More name calling by you. That will truly solve the problem dear. Doesn't this make you as bad as the other one? I think it does. A 65 year old woman fighting in the streets certainly doesn't sound like anyone I'd care to be associated with.
F U

Location hidden

#64645 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information no one scared anyone off. I just happen to avoid when MG gets onto her RS terror so as not to become involved. It's none of my business or concern and for anyone who's seen it before the banter goes back and fourth for several days. Any questions?
F U
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#64646 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid you don't think he got a check from dead parents? You are an idiot. Foster Care isn't paid for by relatives of the child. Grow up you are in the real world and if truth hurts your stupid little feelings then stop logging on.
Well, add a lesson in government to respect, manners and reading comprehension.
Social Security is paid for, half by the employee and half by the employer, government is simply the pass through entity...his folks earned that benefit for their kid/kids by paying into the system.
He took nothing from the taxpayers in that regard.
IF you are a taxpayer...and I am skeptical that anyone would hire you to do anything (legal I mean) then you join about 300 million of the rest of us, and I suspect that the vast majority of us would be happy to have our tax dollars spent helping a kid who lost both of his parents, in addition to what was DUE him by his parents contributions to Social Security.
I realize your heart is as large as your brain. What scares me is that people (using the term loosely) like you, live among us.
Really Sassy

United States

#64647 Feb 2, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>Well, add a lesson in government to respect, manners and reading comprehension.
Social Security is paid for, half by the employee and half by the employer, government is simply the pass through entity...his folks earned that benefit for their kid/kids by paying into the system.
He took nothing from the taxpayers in that regard.
IF you are a taxpayer...and I am skeptical that anyone would hire you to do anything (legal I mean) then you join about 300 million of the rest of us, and I suspect that the vast majority of us would be happy to have our tax dollars spent helping a kid who lost both of his parents, in addition to what was DUE him by his parents contributions to Social Security.
I realize your heart is as large as your brain. What scares me is that people (using the term loosely) like you, live among us.
There is no way of your knowing what his parents did or if they even worked. You haven't an idea about how things work if you did you wouldn't be such a big mouth coward who's afraid to be anything other than politically correct. I on the other hand, simply pointed out facts as shared with us by the person posting. If you wanna "do the politically correct " spill then aim it in some other direction you idiot because I'm not gonna cozy up to you or anyone else just to save your feelings. Grow up! Stop addressing me anyway because I find you boring, uneducated and to be of no character nor morales. You Sir, are a coward in the worst way.

Location hidden

#64648 Feb 2, 2013
"VA Study Finds More Veterans Committing Suicide."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/va-stu...

Location hidden

#64649 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way of your knowing what his parents did or if they even worked. You haven't an idea about how things work if you did you wouldn't be such a big mouth coward who's afraid to be anything other than politically correct. I on the other hand, simply pointed out facts as shared with us by the person posting. If you wanna "do the politically correct " spill then aim it in some other direction you idiot because I'm not gonna cozy up to you or anyone else just to save your feelings. Grow up! Stop addressing me anyway because I find you boring, uneducated and to be of no character nor morales. You Sir, are a coward in the worst way.
F U
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#64650 Feb 2, 2013
Good Morning "Sassy" ! Looks like the natives were restless last night ! I need to check the moon cycle.

Some of our newest contributors got to see the troll patrol up close and I suspect they found their behavior as abhorrant as I do.
In the past, some on this thread seemed to subscribe to the notion that the enemy of my enemy is my friend...I ask everyone, conservative and liberal, Democrat and Republican and those in between, not to support them simply because their target may disagree with your politics. NOBODY deserves to be treated as "Nuh" and "Sassy" were treated yesterday....There is something distinctly unamerican about it. I am sure both are tough enough to take it....the question is should they have to ?
BC resident

New Johnsonville, TN

#64651 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
F U
Sassy you are on every thread saying this. Do you think it might be possible to stop using this term since everyone knows what it means. Your couple of friends on here might find you as a woman a little out of control. I am asking you respectfully to stop. I like to read the threads and have stopped posting to you. I would appreciate you not using foul words or symbols. Just because there are people on here being disrespectful doesn't mean you have to do the same.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#64652 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts ?? You don't deal in facts. Just a heads up....I think morales is somewhere in Mexico.

Location hidden

#64653 Feb 2, 2013
"Marine Survey Lists Concerns On Women In Combat."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/marine-survey-lists-con...
Really Sassy

United States

#64654 Feb 2, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>F U
You are everything a typical democrat will be, is and was. You have no common sense, education, work ethics or ability to contribute to society. Because you settled for less in life it's your feeling that those of us who have money should share it with those of you who didn't work for it and made bad decisions throughout your life. While you were living life in the easy lane not getting an education, having unprotected sex, marrying for lust, being fired from minimum wage jobs, indulging in illegal substances and God only knows what else, we were going to school, working and building out futures. Now you have come to the end of your life and found yourself living off of our tax dollars and a health that is declining due to the abuses of your body. It will be a very cold day in hell before people like you will take another cent of the things I have worked for so you can continue your common way of life. A 65 year old female bragging about fighting in the streets and being incarcerated speaks volumes about what kind of person you are. Anyone who would take anything you say as truth or agree with your ignorant beliefs must truly be in dire need for companionship. You are everything that I stand against and it's those like you who are ruining our once great country. Go peddle your nonsense somewhere else because no one likes you or believes you on this site. You are a disgrace and disappointment to every decent wife, mother, woman and American in this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
get rid of Robert Sayne 18 min Zdab15 80
If your Black than do not vote demarcate 45 min Country boy 1
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 47 min Amy 15
tonia lee (Apr '14) 50 min sexiiness 23
Mail carrier won't pickup my mail??? (Dec '10) 1 hr Rural carrier 97
The Alphabet game 1 hr Dixie iron fist 27
wikq football (Oct '13) 1 hr billy rock 53
Body found in Greeneville creek 2 hr zdab15 11
Scintillaire Restaurant 2 hr Dr Wu 40
lawsuit against county schools 9 hr question 12