Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#64579 Feb 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I require a lecture from you I'll address you in the future. Otherwise mind your own business and don't attempt to tell me how to think. If you wanna kiss his ass then feel free to do so but per his on admission he has lived his life off of tax payers dollars. His misfortune shouldn't become my burden and clearly it has.
If you don't want a lecture, don't post drivvle like that on a public forum.
You need more than a lecture, you need a few lessons in manners, and respect, particularly for those who have served this country in our armed forces.
I recall nothing about his having lived his life off of taxpayers dollars....so perhaps you need to a lesson in reading comprehension as well.
Really Sassy

United States

#64583 Feb 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>I literally despise the ground you walk on. There's a special place on He*l reserved for Cockroaches like you!
The feeling is mutual darling.
Really Sassy

United States

#64584 Feb 1, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't want a lecture, don't post drivvle like that on a public forum.
You need more than a lecture, you need a few lessons in manners, and respect, particularly for those who have served this country in our armed forces.
I recall nothing about his having lived his life off of taxpayers dollars....so perhaps you need to a lesson in reading comprehension as well.
Hey stupid you don't think he got a check from dead parents? You are an idiot. Foster Care isn't paid for by relatives of the child. Grow up you are in the real world and if truth hurts your stupid little feelings then stop logging on.
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64585 Feb 1, 2013
Nobody cares what u think (ASS)
Really Sassy

United States

#64586 Feb 1, 2013
Judgement Day wrote:
Nobody cares what u think (ASS)
I don't see rave reviews over your post either Grudge. We must be a pair.
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64588 Feb 1, 2013
NO WERE NOT A PAIR?? BECAUSE IM NOT TRYIN TO GET REVEIWS.
no way

Paris, TN

#64589 Feb 1, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Only you would know about a special place in he!!, you fatass beached whale.
WB MG!
Really Sassy

United States

#64593 Feb 1, 2013
Judgement Day wrote:
NO WERE NOT A PAIR?? BECAUSE IM NOT TRYIN TO GET REVEIWS.
What made you think I cared what you thought of my opinion stupid?
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64596 Feb 1, 2013
What makes u think I care about your stupid (ass)im just tellin u were not like a pair because I wouldn't pair with a IDIOT like you...THE ASS PART OF YOUR NAME FITS U TO THE TEE
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64601 Feb 1, 2013
Mmmm That's Bad
Goodbye

Houston, TX

#64604 Feb 1, 2013
Shows how low some people(Sassy) will go.
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief what has this nation come to. You are trashing Fox News on almost all your posts yet you want to try out Al Ja Zeera? You might as well trash the military and praise Al Qaeda. Do you not remember Al Jazeera showing the actual footage of an American getting his head sawed off? Do you not remember all the footage of Iraqis hanging our dead soldiers from power lines? They were basically flaunting all of these activities and you think you will give them a try? Al Ja Zeera America is owned by the same company that owns Al Jazeera in the Middle East. Maam, you don't deserve to live in this country, you have never fought for the right that gives you the right to your senseless opinions and you want to try out a news source that has dishonored this country numerous times. Pardon my harshness, but this is simply disgusting. You have now hit an all time low on the respect level in my book.
karl

Elizabethton, TN

#64608 Feb 1, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, you should rest your case, because it`s moot.
I don`t like you, and when I want your opinion, i`ll come and slap it out of you.
Just shut up Redneck. You aren't intimidating anyone here. Get a dog and maybe it will work with it.
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64609 Feb 1, 2013
You think she needs a dog huh
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64613 Feb 1, 2013
LMAO
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64614 Feb 1, 2013
Surely hes not a q*eer............that's sick
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64617 Feb 1, 2013
I think u scared karl,not Willard and sassy(ASS)off.
Sun of Sass E

Irving, TX

#64620 Feb 1, 2013
mom is takin hir meds. peez stup tolkin bout my cwazy mum.
karl

Elizabethton, TN

#64621 Feb 1, 2013
Judgement Day wrote:
I think u scared karl,not Willard and sassy(ASS)off.
Yeah, I'm scared. Scared of anyone reading this crap thinking everyone that lives in this area lives in a trailer park with a meth lab in the junk car out back with eight dogs under the porch wearing a tattoo that says "Momma's Mistake".
karl

Elizabethton, TN

#64625 Feb 1, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Your mama's so hairy, she shaves with a weed wacker
Ha, i`m not gay, little gayfer, buy you surely are.
Are you the receiver or the giver?
I`m sure you bend over and take it like the broke back mountain b!tch that you are.
I`m sure you know all about tight ends,rite:)
You seem to know a lot about gays there MG. You a little insecure about your sexuality? Talking this trash gettin you a little excited? You better do somethin about it quick before that Malt Liquor wears off. Next Friday night is a long way away and that welfare check isn't going to last forever.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#64630 Feb 1, 2013
Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>You sound just like Jackson......evidently you both have the same mental problem.
hey--you know why we have all this potty mouth around here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scintillaire Restaurant 6 min yoder 17
gays marrying in 30 states 25 min Guy Wiliford II 18
When HAWK was jailed did they delice him ? 43 min Rhett Scarlett 11
Tough guy pizzes all over an Elderly Person! 56 min BrownEye 16
greeneville sun 56 min worthless rag 7
lol west greene vs. greeneville 58 min Ghs fan 19
How do u no ur man is messin round? 59 min BrownEye 18
new sheriff says you are to old 1 hr fritz 52
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match