Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,931)

Showing posts 58,601 - 58,620 of138,620
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't take any Meds, except for an occasional Claritin-D for my allergies...and I'm 65 years old...don't know how long my Luck will hold out, but so far, so good!
Damn! You are only 65? You sure have let yourself go then because you look much much older.
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> You type a lot for someone who knows so little.
Unless this man made a career of the military, he doesn't get a check every month, and if you knew anything about the military you would know servicemen and women have never been "paid handsomely".
This man may have been a kid who was DRAFTED into the service and trained to kill people, no matter that he may not have wanted to serve or fight or kill.... Then after training, shipped halfway across the globe to fight in a place which has been described as a "Hell on earth". He could just as easily have become one of over 50 THOUSAND young men who were killed in a war that public opinion had turned against. Thank God he survived...and upon returning to the USA, was he welcomed by a parade or cheering crowds ? Probably not, most returned to have misguided Americans blame the kids who served, instead of the politicians who ordered them to fight a war those politicians did their best to lose, and the public no longer supported.
How dare you post crap like that ?
Amen OT, great post!
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for that OT. Actually, my mom died when I was 6 and my dad at 9 - so I was passed around the family until the state took over. At 17 I joined the Marine Corps to just get out, so I wasn't drafted...I knew where I was headed too and didn't care - that didn't matter, because at that age, you know everything.

Enlistment in 1967 for 17 year olds was 3 years...1st stop was Parris Island, then to Advanced Infantry Training (Camp Lejeune), Next was Camp Pendleton where I was until after I turned 18 and was sent to Vietnam in 1968.

Was only in-country a few days until Dai Do where we ended up fighting around 6,000 NVA - with about 900 Marines. I am particulary proud of my company comander - who was wounded three times and earned the Medal of Honor (although he wouldn't appreciate me saying that), in hand to hand combat.

After Dai Do, a couple of our pvts were transferred from 1st Platoon to 2nd Platoon because 2nd Platoon had only 3 men in it. 1st Platoon still had about 7 men left.

At full strength a platoon would number over forty men. By the end of three days of combat, not one platoon in my company had 10 men. As a new guy, I got the order to help place the dead Marines in body bags...One of the dead was a friend of mine that I'd met at Lejune who had 12 months in - and was about to come home. We had to tie a rope to his arm, move away, and roll his body to check for booby traps.

I don't post this out of bravado nor do I do so seeking pity. I intend to let those who have no idea what war is READ about it and it is my hope that they understand that the only 'equality' in combat is the equal chance of death.

Each of us who has been in combat, whether it be WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, Iraq, & Afghanistan have our own experiences - personally, a sustained shelling over time is just about enough to break the strongest willed person. I don't want my granddaughters - or anybody's daughter to experience that.
That's great. Now how does that rate you as special?
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Amen OT, great post!
If I require a lecture from you I'll address you in the future. Otherwise mind your own business and don't attempt to tell me how to think. If you wanna kiss his ass then feel free to do so but per his on admission he has lived his life off of tax payers dollars. His misfortune shouldn't become my burden and clearly it has.
Judgement Day

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

the (ASS) part of your name fits u well

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great. Now how does that rate you as special?
I literally despise the ground you walk on. There's a special place on He*l reserved for Cockroaches like you!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I require a lecture from you I'll address you in the future. Otherwise mind your own business and don't attempt to tell me how to think. If you wanna kiss his ass then feel free to do so but per his on admission he has lived his life off of tax payers dollars. His misfortune shouldn't become my burden and clearly it has.
You really should stop typing because you sound more ignorant with every post you make.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want a lecture, don't post drivvle like that on a public forum.
You need more than a lecture, you need a few lessons in manners, and respect, particularly for those who have served this country in our armed forces.
I recall nothing about his having lived his life off of taxpayers dollars....so perhaps you need to a lesson in reading comprehension as well.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>I literally despise the ground you walk on. There's a special place on He*l reserved for Cockroaches like you!
The feeling is mutual darling.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't want a lecture, don't post drivvle like that on a public forum.
You need more than a lecture, you need a few lessons in manners, and respect, particularly for those who have served this country in our armed forces.
I recall nothing about his having lived his life off of taxpayers dollars....so perhaps you need to a lesson in reading comprehension as well.
Hey stupid you don't think he got a check from dead parents? You are an idiot. Foster Care isn't paid for by relatives of the child. Grow up you are in the real world and if truth hurts your stupid little feelings then stop logging on.
Judgement Day

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Nobody cares what u think (ASS)
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Judgement Day wrote:
Nobody cares what u think (ASS)
I don't see rave reviews over your post either Grudge. We must be a pair.
Judgement Day

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

NO WERE NOT A PAIR?? BECAUSE IM NOT TRYIN TO GET REVEIWS.
no way

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Only you would know about a special place in he!!, you fatass beached whale.
WB MG!
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Judgement Day wrote:
NO WERE NOT A PAIR?? BECAUSE IM NOT TRYIN TO GET REVEIWS.
What made you think I cared what you thought of my opinion stupid?
Judgement Day

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

What makes u think I care about your stupid (ass)im just tellin u were not like a pair because I wouldn't pair with a IDIOT like you...THE ASS PART OF YOUR NAME FITS U TO THE TEE
Judgement Day

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Mmmm That's Bad
Goodbye

Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Shows how low some people(Sassy) will go.
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief what has this nation come to. You are trashing Fox News on almost all your posts yet you want to try out Al Ja Zeera? You might as well trash the military and praise Al Qaeda. Do you not remember Al Jazeera showing the actual footage of an American getting his head sawed off? Do you not remember all the footage of Iraqis hanging our dead soldiers from power lines? They were basically flaunting all of these activities and you think you will give them a try? Al Ja Zeera America is owned by the same company that owns Al Jazeera in the Middle East. Maam, you don't deserve to live in this country, you have never fought for the right that gives you the right to your senseless opinions and you want to try out a news source that has dishonored this country numerous times. Pardon my harshness, but this is simply disgusting. You have now hit an all time low on the respect level in my book.
karl

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, you should rest your case, because it`s moot.
I don`t like you, and when I want your opinion, i`ll come and slap it out of you.
Just shut up Redneck. You aren't intimidating anyone here. Get a dog and maybe it will work with it.
Judgement Day

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

You think she needs a dog huh

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,601 - 58,620 of138,620
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••