Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64541 Feb 1, 2013
Yet the government getting richer and richer off these people and u too..thats your great government hard at work (( its hard to believe people buy in to all the gov. b.s.
Really Sassy

United States

#64542 Feb 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>I think we have more Parents NOT parenting their Children than we do those that are, and we're All paying the price for it!
I blame the lazy, irresponsible, drugged out Parents more than I blame the Kids! They never had a chance before they ever came into this world!
Every Young Person that I have ever worked with that had ADHD...and I've worked with a bunch of them...ALL had Parents who were Druggies! I didn't work with any of them long because they all got fired! They literally can't focus enough to do any work and they can't stay in one place more than 5 minutes. You turn your back on them for 5 minutes, and they're gone! Then, you have to go hunt them up and bring them back to their work, and this is repeated all day long and no work gets done by either one of you!
at the grocery store? Lol.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64543 Feb 1, 2013
Judgement Day wrote:
Wow... im scared now..ANDby the way im not a woman..
You're not my idea of a Real Man, either!

Location hidden

#64544 Feb 1, 2013
I can't take any more of these Out-of-Control, Brain-dead Brats, regardless of their age!
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64545 Feb 1, 2013
Guess What.. it don't matter what u think..guess your not smart enough to figure that O sorry im stuppin to your level again.
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64546 Feb 1, 2013
Do you have a mirror?? IF SO LOOK IN IT!!!!!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#64547 Feb 1, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a 6 year old on Ritalin and doc puts her on High blood pressure meds to calm her down so she can sleep because shes coming down off Ritalin.
And all because she yelled at teacher who told parent to basically get the kid druged or she's out of my class.
So what you think about that Sassy?
And when these kids grow up to be 18, we wonder why they blowup and kill other kids?

And then we blame the guns.

Location hidden

#64548 Feb 1, 2013
"Spoiled Brats: How Neo-Cons Demand Their Second Amendment Rights But Refuse To Obey The Rest Of the Constitution."

Click here:
http://truth-out.org/buzzflash/commentary/ite...

Location hidden

#64549 Feb 1, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
And when these kids grow up to be 18, we wonder why they blowup and kill other kids?
And then we blame the guns.
You're right! But, you can't make Parents parent their Kids, so all you can do, is try to limit the way for them to do the damage!

Actually, I don't know,the right thing to do nor what will help, and neither does anybody else...that's the problem!
But, something has to be done, or at least tried, that's obvious!

I kinda wonder why we can't reinstate the Assault Weapons Ban that recently expired, but not on a permanent basis...maybe for like 5 years, for instance...and see if things get better or worse. Same with the High-capacity magazines...5 years or less.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#64550 Feb 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure don't nor do I receive a check every month for having done so but I bet you do. Stop bitching you were paid handsomely to do a job and you done it. No one owes you anything more than what your getting. Suck it up son! Let that be a lesson to the youth to stay In school and get a real job.
I did suck it up - unlike many of my friends, I lived and came back. Worked full time and went to school, got my degree, then eventually started my own business. Meanwhile I raised two girls - one is a nurse the other a school principal...both in service to others.

I do not receive a check every month...although I guess I could as I had heavy exposure to Agent Orange as a Marine Grunt in the I Corps area of Vietnam. My unit patrolled and lived in heavily sprayed areas near the DMZ and near Khe Sanh.

We often had to drink water from bomb craters polluted with Agent Orange. I've heard the level of dioxin contamination in Agent Orange could have been up to 1,000 times higher than the level of dioxin found in herbicides available here in the U.S.at the time.

I've had to curtail my physical activities in recent years... several neurologists have told me that Agent Orange (Dioxin Herbicide) Exposure in Vietnam was the probable cause of my polyneuropathy.

Youth...too bad it's wasted upon the young.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64551 Feb 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we have more Parents NOT parenting their Children than we do those that are, and we're All paying the price for it!
I blame the lazy, irresponsible, drugged out Parents more than I blame the Kids! They never had a chance before they ever came into this world!
Every Young Person that I have ever worked with that had ADHD...and I've worked with a bunch of them...ALL had Parents who were Druggies! I didn't work with any of them long because they all got fired! They literally can't focus enough to do any work and they can't stay in one place more than 5 minutes. You turn your back on them for 5 minutes, and they're gone! Then, you have to go hunt them up and bring them back to their work, and this is repeated all day long and no work gets done by either one of you!
A dramatic change in personality can occur in some people.A child who drinks red sweet beverages for example can change from nice and pleasant to impossible or uncontrollable.Allergists see many children who have typical allergies and hyperactivity.There are many other characteristics associated with allergic tension fatigue syndrome(ATFC)such as headsaches,agression impossible behavior.
These children have trouble at home and at school.They are often thought to have ADD.Surprise.
What do you think about this Sassy?
"All in the book called "Is This Your Child"?
Yes,there are 626 pages of answers, options to drugging our as you say "Brats"
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64552 Feb 1, 2013
Ritalin is more potent than Cocaine.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/ar...
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64553 Feb 1, 2013
Everybody already has guns((crazy people,mental problem people,drug dealers,ECT so whats the real point of the political b.s. one reason is to get peoples mind off the real issuses like mental health issues,national debt, ect, O and before u start the political bs about the second amendment..i do think the gun issues should be improved but that's not the real issue.just ask yourself what are we gonna do about the millions of guns that are already in the hands of bad people that's killin people every minute of every day.

Location hidden

#64554 Feb 1, 2013
Hey wrote:
Ritalin is more potent than Cocaine.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/ar...
I subscribe to Dr.(?) Mercola's News Feed, too. And frankly, I think he's full of crap, but a good Huckster!
I've been meaning to unsubscribe and I just haven't gotten around to it, yet...so he'll stop cluttering up my email.
I'm sorry, but I've stopped reading his Stuff because I just don't think it's reliable. But, he's probaly made a small fortune , peddling that stuff, especially if I fell for it, initiality.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64555 Feb 1, 2013
Judgement Day wrote:
Everybody already has guns((crazy people,mental problem people,drug dealers,ECT so whats the real point of the political b.s. one reason is to get peoples mind off the real issuses like mental health issues,national debt, ect, O and before u start the political bs about the second amendment..i do think the gun issues should be improved but that's not the real issue.just ask yourself what are we gonna do about the millions of guns that are already in the hands of bad people that's killin people every minute of every day.
Yea.I thought Fast and Furious was a real sweet way to get them guns in the hands of some real winners.
Perhaps we need to do this on a regular basis.But then maybe we do.
Pete

Nashville, TN

#64556 Feb 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's because they know that we can't be spoon-fed propaganda and we'll just lap it up like we're starved for it without ever questioning any of it, like you Teapublicans do?
We check out information from whatever Source we can get it and then, think about it and come to our own decisions...something you Teapublicans seem to be unable to do! You know you do it, we know you do it, and the Republican Party Leaders know you do it! They lead you around like little stray Puppies and you never object to it!
If you weren't afraid of the truth,and if you were secure in what you claim to believe, you wouldn't object to whatever anybody put up because you could counter it, but you can't...so you do! it's all you know to do, try and stop anybody from expressing an opposing point of view. That's what your Party does and that's what you do, try to keep People from having a choice, to make their own decisions about which one is the best for the Country and for them. You should be called the "Mushroom Party" because you definitely are in the dark and full of chit and you want to keep everybody else that way, too!
@Dunlapian, this is why RS gets the treatment she does. This is her response to someone stating their opinion. This is a great example of her trying to bully someone into a corner versus the other way around. She does this on most of her posts. This is why I call her out.

Regarding Al Jazeera, if you are watching it to truly gain the perspective of another country, great. I don't agree with this, but I agree you have the right to do it. My issue was with RS basically chastising a news source she doesn't agree with and giving an anti-American news source a chance. Isn't Fox News giving another perspective than the Liberal perspective? If you want to hear other people's thoughts and perspectives, isn't Fox News providing another perspective to the Liberal one? Okay, Al Jazeera provides a different perspective as well. But if all you are doing is trying to see other people's perspectives and learn from it as she says, why bash the news source that you don't agree with? Using that philosophy, then I must assume she agrees with Al Jazeera's anti-America philosophy.

Intelligence also doesn't come from trolling on the internet all day reading whatever is on there. True intelligence comes from experience, education, open-mindedness, and the ability to retain information. There is no such thing as a PHD in Internet Trolling. However, according to RS, she is smarter than anyone on here and should be the one thinking for everyone else. Yet she blasphemes posters on here for not thinking for themselves. Do you see what I am getting at here?

There are some people on here who are in fact more experienced, better educated, smarter and more open minded than RS. However, in her world, she is more intelligent than everyone and everyone who disagrees with her is an idiot. Yes, I am relatively new on this thread, but I am not new to seeing how the internet has created internet bullies who try to bully everyone into thinking like they do from behind a keyboard. This infuriates me. If you are so adamant about your views, then go out in public and make your stance there. Don't do it behind the safety of a keyboard. And by all means don't try to be something you are not.

I apologize for the long post. I admire the way you state your views Dunlapian. You are respectful and courteous and I respect that. We disagree on political issues, but we can agree to disagree. This is not an option with RS. People like her degrade our country.
Judgement Day

Martin, TN

#64557 Feb 1, 2013
To Nuh...THANK U FOR YOUR SERVICE I APPRECIATE WHAT U DONE SIR....AND TO ANY BODY ELSE THAT SERVED THIS COUNTRY ((THYANK YOU))
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#64558 Feb 1, 2013
Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>
I did suck it up - unlike many of my friends, I lived and came back. Worked full time and went to school, got my degree, then eventually started my own business. Meanwhile I raised two girls - one is a nurse the other a school principal...both in service to others.
I do not receive a check every month...although I guess I could as I had heavy exposure to Agent Orange as a Marine Grunt in the I Corps area of Vietnam. My unit patrolled and lived in heavily sprayed areas near the DMZ and near Khe Sanh.
We often had to drink water from bomb craters polluted with Agent Orange. I've heard the level of dioxin contamination in Agent Orange could have been up to 1,000 times higher than the level of dioxin found in herbicides available here in the U.S.at the time.
I've had to curtail my physical activities in recent years... several neurologists have told me that Agent Orange (Dioxin Herbicide) Exposure in Vietnam was the probable cause of my polyneuropathy.
Youth...too bad it's wasted upon the young.
yeah, but the gov. does not want to hear about Agent Orange'
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64559 Feb 1, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I subscribe to Dr.(?) Mercola's News Feed, too. And frankly, I think he's full of crap, but a good Huckster!
I've been meaning to unsubscribe and I just haven't gotten around to it, yet...so he'll stop cluttering up my email.
I'm sorry, but I've stopped reading his Stuff because I just don't think it's reliable. But, he's probaly made a small fortune , peddling that stuff, especially if I fell for it, initiality.
So go take you meds and be happy
I've taken a few rounds of antibiotics in my life the rest has been herbs and supplements.
I have not cost the health insurance folks or medicare a damn cent.
I suffer no side effects from anything. I have put my trust in mother nature as people had done for thousands of years.
You just go after your Poison,Burn, and Cut and now your Obamacare will force me to pay for your stupidy and Big Pharmas profits.

Location hidden

#64560 Feb 1, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
A dramatic change in personality can occur in some people.A child who drinks red sweet beverages for example can change from nice and pleasant to impossible or uncontrollable.Allergists see many children who have typical allergies and hyperactivity.There are many other characteristics associated with allergic tension fatigue syndrome(ATFC)such as headsaches,agression impossible behavior.
These children have trouble at home and at school.They are often thought to have ADD.Surprise.
What do you think about this Sassy?
"All in the book called "Is This Your Child"?
Yes,there are 626 pages of answers, options to drugging our as you say "Brats"
I think most of these Brats are that way because their Parents let them get by with anything their Little Hearts desire and that's NOT parenting!
My Kids were raised on Kool-aide of all colors and flavors, as well as Soft Drinks...as everybody else's were during that time and All of them were better behaved than any of them are now! So, I don't buy it! Spoiled Rotten Kids being raised by Irresponsible Parents , is the Main Problem, IMO! The "Me" Generation...if it feels good, DO IT! Because all that matters is Making Money and/or Using Drugs, of some kind! Buy the Kids everything their Hearts desire to keep them out of the Parents hair and Let Them Go, otherwise! That's a guaranteed Recipe for making a bunch of Selfish Brats, especially in the South , where their behavior is not that good under the best of circumstances, for most of them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordan Greenway 5 min Chic 3
Who are the parents of the baby that died from ... (Sep '12) 9 min Worried Mom 113
Wha postion do u sleep in? 13 min Dr Wu 11
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 20 min Jennifer Renee 5,706
Caves near greeneville (Aug '12) 25 min Dr Wu 14
heidiho 28 min Dr Wu 5
What I learned about relationshps 1 hr csmaven 62
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 1 hr idiots 172
***** last post wins ***** 2 hr Alex Nicole 623
Principal at Mosheim 4 hr really 83
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info