Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64268 Jan 30, 2013
People, allow me to explain something to you LOUD AND CLEAR...in spite of the Propaganda BS that you've been told and believe....THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LAWS ALWAYS TRUMP THE A STATE'S GOVERNMENT LAWS..ALWAYS!
The Federal Government doesn't always play that trump card and exercise that Superiority...it picks and chooses it's "Fights". But, when "push comes to shove", the Federal Laws always win because they are the Laws for the NATION, as a whole, and every State is a part of this Nation and is governed by the "Law of the Land", no matter what differing State Laws they may make to the contrary...Period!
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64270 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
People, allow me to explain something to you LOUD AND CLEAR...in spite of the Propaganda BS that you've been told and believe....THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LAWS ALWAYS TRUMP THE A STATE'S GOVERNMENT LAWS..ALWAYS!
The Federal Government doesn't always play that trump card and exercise that Superiority...it picks and chooses it's "Fights". But, when "push comes to shove", the Federal Laws always win because they are the Laws for the NATION, as a whole, and every State is a part of this Nation and is governed by the "Law of the Land", no matter what differing State Laws they may make to the contrary...Period!
Hey Girl it's me "Little Dick".
The County Sheriff has authority in his jurisdiction over Federal Agents.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#64271 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you put up the statistics of how many Mass Killings were committed during the Assault Weapons Ban and how many People were killed during the same, VS the amount, of the shorter period of time, of the same that it has been expired...you're right! I won't answer your Hypothetical argument. Get your Facts and post them, then we'll talk!
Also, post the Gun Laws that aren't being inforced concerning Assault and again, we'll talk...and stick to the Issue of Assault Weapons and High-Count Magazines because that is what the ISSUE is and that is what the new Gun Control Proposals are about!
Do alittle homework , if you're going to arguing an Issue , instead of "parroting" the NRA and Fox Fake News! You'd already be one-Step ahead, if you would read the Links that I post...or even read the Headline to them because I posted one , concerning those very Statistics, yesterday!
You mean like the link you posted for the "hecklers"?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#64272 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
People, allow me to explain something to you LOUD AND CLEAR...in spite of the Propaganda BS that you've been told and believe....THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LAWS ALWAYS TRUMP THE A STATE'S GOVERNMENT LAWS..ALWAYS!
The Federal Government doesn't always play that trump card and exercise that Superiority...it picks and chooses it's "Fights". But, when "push comes to shove", the Federal Laws always win because they are the Laws for the NATION, as a whole, and every State is a part of this Nation and is governed by the "Law of the Land", no matter what differing State Laws they may make to the contrary...Period!
I have a very good example of how you are wrong there. Speed limits. Even when the Federal speed limit was 55 back in the 70's, there were some states that did not follow it. The only way the feds got most states to adopt it was to withhold highway tax dollars and some states decided to forgo the highway funding and set the speed limit where they wanted it. This is only one area of many that falls under the separation of powers in the Constitution.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#64273 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
People, allow me to explain something to you LOUD AND CLEAR...in spite of the Propaganda BS that you've been told and believe....THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LAWS ALWAYS TRUMP THE A STATE'S GOVERNMENT LAWS..ALWAYS!
The Federal Government doesn't always play that trump card and exercise that Superiority...it picks and chooses it's "Fights". But, when "push comes to shove", the Federal Laws always win because they are the Laws for the NATION, as a whole, and every State is a part of this Nation and is governed by the "Law of the Land", no matter what differing State Laws they may make to the contrary...Period!
BTW Hear is a more recent example. Marijuana possession is a FEDERAL offense, Yet, just this past election 2 states, Colorado and Washington legalized recreational marijuana use. Now tell us again how "THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LAWS ALWAYS TRUMP THE A STATE'S GOVERNMENT LAWS..ALWAYS!"

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#64274 Jan 30, 2013
Here*

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#64275 Jan 30, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Girl it's me "Little Dick".
The County Sheriff has authority in his jurisdiction over Federal Agents.
I can even remember a time when the County Sheriff in a Kansas county was so upset with the Police Chief in one of the cities in his county that he pulled all of their permits for guns, lights and sirens. It didn't last long but we all had a good laugh over it.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64276 Jan 30, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Girl it's me "Little Dick".
The County Sheriff has authority in his jurisdiction over Federal Agents.
And who told you that Lie? A County's Sheriff doesn't even have jurisdiction over the TBI, in his County, much less the FBI.
In fact, the TBI is the Police, who Police the Police in this State and the quivalent of the Individual States' "TBI" does the same thing , in every State. A Sheriff is the Chief and highest-ranking Police Officer of their County ONLY. The State LE Agency (TBI) out-ranks them as a STATE Agency, over the entire State, and the FBI outranks both , as a FEDERAL Agency over the entire Nation!

And BTW, you posted like I should know who you are...I DON"T!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#64277 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
What kind of a Society have we become that the "Gun Owners Rights" advocates would not show this Grieving Father some Compassion, Respect, and Understanding of his Views and why he would naturally feel the way he does. Whether you agree with him or not, to "heckle" this Man, is one of the most dispicable and repulsive things I have ever heard of!
When you "LOVE" your Guns more than you can sympathize with a Fellow Human Being in a time of one of the most devastating tragedies they will ever suffer in their entire Lives, and understand why he feels the way he does...YOU have a REAL problem and so does our Society!
----------
"Newtown Parents Urge Enforcement Of Gun Laws."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/newtown-parents-urge-en...
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain to me how you can justify feeling so strongly about the "Right to Bear Arms" Constitutional Amendment, while defending the attempt to harass this Grieving Father into NOT expressing his opinion on the subject and in doing so, violating HIS "Right To Freedom of Speech" Constitutional Amendment? How can you defend or justify that?
It's like the Bible, either you believe in ALL of it, or you REALLY believe in NONE of it, but just use it to justify whatever YOU, personally, want!
http://news.yahoo.com/bogus-news-story-sandy-...

We are STILL waiting for your apology and admission that your "reliable news sources" are not always so reliable.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64278 Jan 30, 2013
OR...Maybe you weren't talking to me. You may have been addressing a Female who posts as a Male!

But, I answered you, anyway...and my information is absolutely the way it is, not just the way the rest of you assume it is, but have nothing else to base your erronous information on, other than you assume so many things and you're wrong about most of them, but you try to make People think you know what you're talking about, and you DON'T!

You can't read or comprehend what you read, either...not even my Posts, much less an official Document.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64279 Jan 30, 2013
"6 Things We Learned At The Senate's Big Guns Hearing."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/01/wayne...
Skyler Jones

United States

#64280 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And who told you that Lie? A County's Sheriff doesn't even have jurisdiction over the TBI, in his County, much less the FBI.
In fact, the TBI is the Police, who Police the Police in this State and the quivalent of the Individual States' "TBI" does the same thing , in every State. A Sheriff is the Chief and highest-ranking Police Officer of their County ONLY. The State LE Agency (TBI) out-ranks them as a STATE Agency, over the entire State, and the FBI outranks both , as a FEDERAL Agency over the entire Nation!
And BTW, you posted like I should know who you are...I DON"T!
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/wyoming.a...

I suggest you look up " Sen. Mae Beavers has filed SB 0250 as a major overhaul to her 2009 Firearms Freedom Act", too.
Genius.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#64281 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you put up the statistics of how many Mass Killings were committed during the Assault Weapons Ban and how many People were killed during the same, VS the amount, of the shorter period of time, of the same that it has been expired...you're right! I won't answer your Hypothetical argument. Get your Facts and post them, then we'll talk!
Also, post the Gun Laws that aren't being inforced concerning Assault and again, we'll talk...and stick to the Issue of Assault Weapons and High-Count Magazines because that is what the ISSUE is and that is what the new Gun Control Proposals are about!
Do alittle homework , if you're going to arguing an Issue , instead of "parroting" the NRA and Fox Fake News! You'd already be one-Step ahead, if you would read the Links that I post...or even read the Headline to them because I posted one , concerning those very Statistics, yesterday!
Here just read about all the mass killing since 1984. Most of them did have high capacity magazines, however most used multiple handguns. Also, most of the "assault weapons" listed here were not included in the ban.
Skyler Jones

United States

#64282 Jan 30, 2013
A sheriff out ranks TBI and FBI UNLESS that particular sheriff is the target of a criminal investigation. The TBI and the FBI need permission from the sheriff to even be in their county and must notify the sheriff that they are in the county jurisdiction.
You are such a hateful hateful ignorant person.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#64283 Jan 30, 2013
Fed-Up Immigration Agents Sue Obama Admin. For Right to Do Their Jobs

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/08/23/fe...
Londiwe azamahle

Europe

#64284 Jan 30, 2013
am still dumb founded, as i was surprised by pastor mark, my name is londiwe azamahle, from South africa, i have been looking for a loan, but I have been scammed many times, i was scammed out of 5,000USD, i lost my truck and i was down, i just saw his post on topix, so i decided to have a try, but he gave some convincing word that gave me courage to apply with a partial mind, and i did all that was required. to my greatest surprise i got the loan, this is not a joke am very serious about all i just said. please if you need a loan stop seeking loans from those scam stars in this place that made me lost my truck but mail gregson_walter@yahoo.com and get what you want, if you wish to mail me you can reach me at &#8288;londiwe_azamahle98@ live.com
aware

Livingston, TN

#64285 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you put up the statistics of how many Mass Killings were committed during the Assault Weapons Ban and how many People were killed during the same, VS the amount, of the shorter period of time, of the same that it has been expired...you're right! I won't answer your Hypothetical argument. Get your Facts and post them, then we'll talk!
Also, post the Gun Laws that aren't being inforced concerning Assault and again, we'll talk...and stick to the Issue of Assault Weapons and High-Count Magazines because that is what the ISSUE is and that is what the new Gun Control Proposals are about!
Do alittle homework , if you're going to arguing an Issue , instead of "parroting" the NRA and Fox Fake News! You'd already be one-Step ahead, if you would read the Links that I post...or even read the Headline to them because I posted one , concerning those very Statistics, yesterday!
How in the hell did people ever kill each other before there was even guns around?If you think about it the Lord says Thou shalt not kill so if people aint going to obey God do you think for one minute another man made law will matter to somebody hell bent on killing his neighbor of enemy?
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64286 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
OR...Maybe you weren't talking to me. You may have been addressing a Female who posts as a Male!
But, I answered you, anyway...and my information is absolutely the way it is, not just the way the rest of you assume it is, but have nothing else to base your erronous information on, other than you assume so many things and you're wrong about most of them, but you try to make People think you know what you're talking about, and you DON'T!
You can't read or comprehend what you read, either...not even my Posts, much less an official Document.
Hey Girl did y'all get it straight about the difference between a Democracy and a Republic?
You say you don't read my stuff so just Google Sheriff has authority over Federal agents.Have you Googled the Republic thing yet cause you said I made it up?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64287 Jan 30, 2013
Skyler Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/wyoming.a...
I suggest you look up " Sen. Mae Beavers has filed SB 0250 as a major overhaul to her 2009 Firearms Freedom Act", too.
Genius.
She can "file" anything she wants to...that doesn't mean that it will become Law in that state and if it does, that doesn't mean that the Federal Authorities won't come in and start arresting People for Federal Law Violations. They did it in California over Marijuana Dispensaries and now, Colorado could be facing the same fate, if they open Dispensaries since they voted in making Marijuana legal, just in the last election. The Feds probably won't, but they could...since the Federal Law still makes the sale of Marijuana, illegal...and the Federal Law hasn't changed, YET.

You People are so ignorant! What the he*l happened in Alabama during the Civil Rights Movement...and Mississippi, even though both States by State Laws were Segregated States...what happened???

I'm not going to argue with Life-long U.S. Citizens that should have learned these Fundamentals of the Government Power Rankings, in Elementatry School. If you were that stupid or hopped up, or whatever was wrong with you that you didn't hear or comphrehend what I'm sure was being taught to you, then do and think whatever you want to. But, when they throw your Azz in Prison for violating Federal Laws because you think your pi*sy little States out-rank the Federal Gov't. and all it's Laws, I will be the first One to laugh in your face and tell you that you got just what you deserve...for being stupid, alone!
GAWD, what I wouldn't give to have more than 5 Posters on here that, with a functioning brain and an IQ above Imbecile status!
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64288 Jan 30, 2013
I'm smart enough to stay out of trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll How old are you? 8 min Dr Wu 3
Poll U just lern ur man is reely a woman? 14 min Dr Wu 3
Prayers for Mike Pence 21 min marthe stewart 1
Tracey Michelle Cutshall Berryhill Holt 23 min The real 4
***** last post wins ***** 24 min Dr Wu 1,616
impossible to do things alone 28 min diesel doctor 26
Poll What unversaty you atend? 31 min Dr Wu 8
cowboys auto repair 1 hr darnsock 23
Where all the girls like their puss eaten... 2 hr contagious 36
Ted Cruz for president 5 hr read it 57

Freeze Watch for Greene County was issued at March 26 at 2:47PM CDT

Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]