<quoted text>
You don't?
RA
touche'
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#64265 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
Honestly, you are extremely dishonest because you did NOT watch the GOP Candidates and all of us who did, know that you are the One Lying about it!
OT is telling the truth and you would know that, if you weren't lying!
I'll bet that you never watched any of the Debates!
Futhermore , I'll bet that you didn't watch them because you couldn't care less about choosing the right candidate or about where they stand on the issues, because you vote the Party, not the Candidate, regardless of who the Republican is that wins the Nomination! If you even vote, then if he's a Republican, he's got your vote, regardless!
Well, I never thought you could top some of the hypocrisy in your more than 1000 previous posts, but this one stunned even me with the insane hypocrisy you have exhibited. The above statement comes from a person who has proven she believes that if you are liberal, you are a good American. If you are anything but Liberal, you are an idiotic, evil demon that must be obliterated. That person is YOU. And you have the nerve to attack someone for alleged affiliation to a political party? When you attack, you attack Republicans and what you call "Teapublicans." In short, you attack the entire party without focusing on one member of the party. Why on earth would you attack someone for doing the exact same thing you do, but in favor of the party instead of against it? The answer is simple - because you universally attack any organization or individual who you think is opposed to your opinion. Then you go search the internet for any article, whether reputable or not, that agrees with you and you post the link to it while completely ignoring tons of articles, blogs, and editorials that counter your argument. You watching the Republican primary debates ready to pounce on every word any of them say is not the same thing as evaluating them. Evaluation involves considering what you think is good and bad. Blaspheming is bashing them for whatever they say. If you are as intelligent as you say you are, you would know this difference.
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#64266 Jan 30, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I have God as my moral compass!
Dunlapian, we disagree on some things, but there is also a lot we do agree on, and this is one of them.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#64267 Jan 30, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Since your a dem/lib I will explain one more time. you and all the other dem/lib want to ban a weapon that had already been banned for 10 years with no effect. Now you want to do it again. Answer this hypothetical question. If the gun ban does not work this time and another killing of people becomes reality, do you dem/lib want us gun owners to turn in our weapons like Britian did in the '90s. Is this the next step. Please FIX the problem, tell your wimpy congressmen and senator to uphold the gun laws already on the books. I can almost bet you will evade the hypo question.. You dem.libs are good at it.
When you put up the statistics of how many Mass Killings were committed during the Assault Weapons Ban and how many People were killed during the same, VS the amount, of the shorter period of time, of the same that it has been expired...you're right! I won't answer your Hypothetical argument. Get your Facts and post them, then we'll talk!
Also, post the Gun Laws that aren't being inforced concerning Assault and again, we'll talk...and stick to the Issue of Assault Weapons and High-Count Magazines because that is what the ISSUE is and that is what the new Gun Control Proposals are about!
Do alittle homework , if you're going to arguing an Issue , instead of "parroting" the NRA and Fox Fake News! You'd already be one-Step ahead, if you would read the Links that I post...or even read the Headline to them because I posted one , concerning those very Statistics, yesterday!

Location hidden

#64268 Jan 30, 2013
People, allow me to explain something to you LOUD AND CLEAR...in spite of the Propaganda BS that you've been told and believe....THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LAWS ALWAYS TRUMP THE A STATE'S GOVERNMENT LAWS..ALWAYS!
The Federal Government doesn't always play that trump card and exercise that Superiority...it picks and chooses it's "Fights". But, when "push comes to shove", the Federal Laws always win because they are the Laws for the NATION, as a whole, and every State is a part of this Nation and is governed by the "Law of the Land", no matter what differing State Laws they may make to the contrary...Period!
Hey

Manchester, TN

#64270 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
People, allow me to explain something to you LOUD AND CLEAR...in spite of the Propaganda BS that you've been told and believe....THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LAWS ALWAYS TRUMP THE A STATE'S GOVERNMENT LAWS..ALWAYS!
The Federal Government doesn't always play that trump card and exercise that Superiority...it picks and chooses it's "Fights". But, when "push comes to shove", the Federal Laws always win because they are the Laws for the NATION, as a whole, and every State is a part of this Nation and is governed by the "Law of the Land", no matter what differing State Laws they may make to the contrary...Period!
Hey Girl it's me "Little Dick".
The County Sheriff has authority in his jurisdiction over Federal Agents.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#64271 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
When you put up the statistics of how many Mass Killings were committed during the Assault Weapons Ban and how many People were killed during the same, VS the amount, of the shorter period of time, of the same that it has been expired...you're right! I won't answer your Hypothetical argument. Get your Facts and post them, then we'll talk!
Also, post the Gun Laws that aren't being inforced concerning Assault and again, we'll talk...and stick to the Issue of Assault Weapons and High-Count Magazines because that is what the ISSUE is and that is what the new Gun Control Proposals are about!
Do alittle homework , if you're going to arguing an Issue , instead of "parroting" the NRA and Fox Fake News! You'd already be one-Step ahead, if you would read the Links that I post...or even read the Headline to them because I posted one , concerning those very Statistics, yesterday!
You mean like the link you posted for the "hecklers"?

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#64272 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
I have a very good example of how you are wrong there. Speed limits. Even when the Federal speed limit was 55 back in the 70's, there were some states that did not follow it. The only way the feds got most states to adopt it was to withhold highway tax dollars and some states decided to forgo the highway funding and set the speed limit where they wanted it. This is only one area of many that falls under the separation of powers in the Constitution.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#64273 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
BTW Hear is a more recent example. Marijuana possession is a FEDERAL offense, Yet, just this past election 2 states, Colorado and Washington legalized recreational marijuana use. Now tell us again how "THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LAWS ALWAYS TRUMP THE A STATE'S GOVERNMENT LAWS..ALWAYS!"

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#64274 Jan 30, 2013
Here*

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#64275 Jan 30, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I can even remember a time when the County Sheriff in a Kansas county was so upset with the Police Chief in one of the cities in his county that he pulled all of their permits for guns, lights and sirens. It didn't last long but we all had a good laugh over it.

Location hidden

#64276 Jan 30, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
And who told you that Lie? A County's Sheriff doesn't even have jurisdiction over the TBI, in his County, much less the FBI.
In fact, the TBI is the Police, who Police the Police in this State and the quivalent of the Individual States' "TBI" does the same thing , in every State. A Sheriff is the Chief and highest-ranking Police Officer of their County ONLY. The State LE Agency (TBI) out-ranks them as a STATE Agency, over the entire State, and the FBI outranks both , as a FEDERAL Agency over the entire Nation!

And BTW, you posted like I should know who you are...I DON"T!

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#64277 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
What kind of a Society have we become that the "Gun Owners Rights" advocates would not show this Grieving Father some Compassion, Respect, and Understanding of his Views and why he would naturally feel the way he does. Whether you agree with him or not, to "heckle" this Man, is one of the most dispicable and repulsive things I have ever heard of!
When you "LOVE" your Guns more than you can sympathize with a Fellow Human Being in a time of one of the most devastating tragedies they will ever suffer in their entire Lives, and understand why he feels the way he does...YOU have a REAL problem and so does our Society!
----------
"Newtown Parents Urge Enforcement Of Gun Laws."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/newtown-parents-urge-en...
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain to me how you can justify feeling so strongly about the "Right to Bear Arms" Constitutional Amendment, while defending the attempt to harass this Grieving Father into NOT expressing his opinion on the subject and in doing so, violating HIS "Right To Freedom of Speech" Constitutional Amendment? How can you defend or justify that?
It's like the Bible, either you believe in ALL of it, or you REALLY believe in NONE of it, but just use it to justify whatever YOU, personally, want!
http://news.yahoo.com/bogus-news-story-sandy-...

We are STILL waiting for your apology and admission that your "reliable news sources" are not always so reliable.

Location hidden

#64278 Jan 30, 2013
OR...Maybe you weren't talking to me. You may have been addressing a Female who posts as a Male!

But, I answered you, anyway...and my information is absolutely the way it is, not just the way the rest of you assume it is, but have nothing else to base your erronous information on, other than you assume so many things and you're wrong about most of them, but you try to make People think you know what you're talking about, and you DON'T!

You can't read or comprehend what you read, either...not even my Posts, much less an official Document.

Location hidden

#64279 Jan 30, 2013
"6 Things We Learned At The Senate's Big Guns Hearing."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/01/wayne...
Skyler Jones

United States

#64280 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And who told you that Lie? A County's Sheriff doesn't even have jurisdiction over the TBI, in his County, much less the FBI.
In fact, the TBI is the Police, who Police the Police in this State and the quivalent of the Individual States' "TBI" does the same thing , in every State. A Sheriff is the Chief and highest-ranking Police Officer of their County ONLY. The State LE Agency (TBI) out-ranks them as a STATE Agency, over the entire State, and the FBI outranks both , as a FEDERAL Agency over the entire Nation!
And BTW, you posted like I should know who you are...I DON"T!
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/wyoming.a...

I suggest you look up " Sen. Mae Beavers has filed SB 0250 as a major overhaul to her 2009 Firearms Freedom Act", too.
Genius.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#64281 Jan 30, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Here just read about all the mass killing since 1984. Most of them did have high capacity magazines, however most used multiple handguns. Also, most of the "assault weapons" listed here were not included in the ban.
Skyler Jones

United States

#64282 Jan 30, 2013
A sheriff out ranks TBI and FBI UNLESS that particular sheriff is the target of a criminal investigation. The TBI and the FBI need permission from the sheriff to even be in their county and must notify the sheriff that they are in the county jurisdiction.
You are such a hateful hateful ignorant person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funeral home directors trained for EBOLA burial... 9 min Hope 2
FERGUSON PD ressigned to White House security 14 min Hope 6
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 33 min JustMe 4,574
Shanna Carter 38 min My two cents 2
Y are people on here so big on spelling 1 hr Dr Wu 5
Jan Kiker is disgusting 1 hr Hey son 22
Are u a son of the south 1 hr Hmmm 17
get rid of Robert Sayne 3 hr gc resident 36
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match