Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
While I say I am a conservative, I am actually a moderate conservative. Reagan took us as far right as Obama is taking us Left. In fact, Obama might just beat Reagan on that. Yes we need to get rid of the old party of Repubs. That is why you hate the teapubs opinion, much like we on the conservative side don't like the dem/libs opinion.
Any more questions???????
Then perhaps your party should formally distance themselves from Reagan instead of exalting him to deity status. He would never survive a modern day GOP primary...even though he is their supposed hero and standard for comparison.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Reagan was a Democrat. Now I've heard it all.
Like some of the repubs are democrats and some of them are even Liberal democrats.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Then perhaps your party should formally distance themselves from Reagan instead of exalting him to deity status. He would never survive a modern day GOP primary...even though he is their supposed hero and standard for comparison.
When compare to your party chief: the Jimmy,,, yeah he was GOD sent.

Rem. double digit- inflation, interest and unemployment.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Again not my party...I am a conservative.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Flushing everyone out of your "party." Good luck with that in future elections.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you always vote for the Republican candidate. You may deny it, but you are a Republican.

If I voted for only Democrats, yet claimed I was an "Independent," or simply, "liberal," wouldn't you still consider me a Democrat?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Like some of the repubs are democrats and some of them are even Liberal democrats.
Yes, and some dogs are really cats.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wow. Reagan was a Democrat. Now I've heard it all.
You keep reading, an there is no telling just how much you will learn.

Not only was Reagan a Roosevelt Democrat - he was head of a union at one point too.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yet you always vote for the Republican candidate. You may deny it, but you are a Republican.
If I voted for only Democrats, yet claimed I was an "Independent," or simply, "liberal," wouldn't you still consider me a Democrat?
No really, I voted for Kennedy and Clinton the second time only. WHY? because he switched directions and became a moderate which is where the country should be. When one group or the other move the ball too far to the right (reagan) or too far to the left (obama), it hurts the entire country as a whole. I know you want to see Gay marriage, etc. It is fine with me. They have to answer to GOD not me. But if one of the sob puts his hand on me, I'll break it off. Understand. NOOOOOOO NO NOOO we don't want to get into this! I can almost bet you never voted for a repub. because you are too far liberal.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes, and some dogs are really cats.
You as dem/lib cannot even see that. Yes, even the dems have "BlueDog" democrats. Most people, the national majority do not exist on Ideology like the majority of the people in this forum do. I actually feel sorry for you because you cannot see outside you own little brain.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep reading, an there is no telling just how much you will learn.
Not only was Reagan a Roosevelt Democrat - he was head of a union at one point too.
They cannot learn anything, you cannot teach them anything. Like blinders on a mule, they see on straight in front of them. A train wreck fixing to happen.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>They cannot learn anything, you cannot teach them anything. Like blinders on a mule, they see on straight in front of them. A train wreck fixing to happen.
You know you are fighting a losing battle with this handful of idiots who haven't the good sense to see that America is being torn apart as we speak don't you? It's like not only are they uneducated but they haven't any common sense either.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are fighting a losing battle with this handful of idiots who haven't the good sense to see that America is being torn apart as we speak don't you? It's like not only are they uneducated but they haven't any common sense either.
Yes, America is being torn apart - by liberals.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes just like Kennedy. About as far right. Why do you think he was killed?????????
He was going to end the Fed and the Vietnam War and the money masters said "Hell NO" Your not screwing us out or one damn cent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I always find it amusing that conservatives frame themselves as tough guys and liberals as pacifist hippies, but isn't it enlightening to look at the ratio of Democratic veterans in Congress to Republican veterans?

It's as false as a Hollywood set. They hold up Ted Nugent as a sort of representative of their tough guy persona...but Ted admittedly shat his own pants for two weeks to get out of service in Vietnam.

If being "tough" were actually the sole determining factor in one's concept of power or stature, we'd have all died in the caves.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, America is being torn apart - by liberals.
I've never seen the people of this country so eager to give up rights, freedoms and morales. It's difficult to even find reasoning in their thought process.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand---but what can you do?
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I always find it amusing that conservatives frame themselves as tough guys and liberals as pacifist hippies, but isn't it enlightening to look at the ratio of Democratic veterans in Congress to Republican veterans?
It's as false as a Hollywood set. They hold up Ted Nugent as a sort of representative of their tough guy persona...but Ted admittedly shat his own pants for two weeks to get out of service in Vietnam.
If being "tough" were actually the sole determining factor in one's concept of power or stature, we'd have all died in the caves.
What are you talking about??????????

FAR Left activists--<-----Liberals- <--Middle-->-Conservativ es----> Far Right Activists

When you don't want to answer a question or a topic you fly off in the wild blue yonder????? where are you at????????? How did we get here??????

It may be your opinion but boy-howdy you way out there.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never seen the people of this country so eager to give up rights, freedoms and morales. It's difficult to even find reasoning in their thought process.
Like following a cult leader-----DUH!!!!!!!

thats what liberals do...
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Physicians Desk Reference lists the following common adverse reactions(side effects)to SSRI anti depressants among a host of other physical and neuropsychiatric effects.
1. Manic Reation
a.Kleptomania,Pyromania,Dissom ania,Nymphomania,Hypomania(poo r judgement,overspending,impulsi vity etc.)
2.Abnormal thinking
3.Hallucinations
4.Personality Disorder
5.Ammnesia
6.Agitation
7.Psychosis
8.Abnormal Dreams
9.Alchohol Abuse or Craving
10.Hostility
11.Paranoid Reactions
12.Confusion
13.Delusion
14.Sleep Disorders
15.Severe Inner Restlessness
16.Withdrawal Syndrome
17.Impulsivity
None of these considered RARE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••