Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,891)

Showing posts 57,801 - 57,820 of123,669
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63605
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
But the entertainment in calling her out on all her contradictions is priceless. She claims to be this all-knowing sage with superior political insight yet she contradicts herself and posts obvious fibs
from one post to the next. I can't believe she doesn't realize that a reader of this thread can't figure out she is an imposter when she basically contradicts herself from post to post. And as gravy to her lunacy, she tells everyone only she speaks the truth and facts. I guess she deserves her penalty for such sins of being condemned to a room in front of a computer posing as somebody she's not on Topix for the rest of her life.
Actually she is mild mannered here. On another thread she constantly accuses everyone of being the same person posting from different accounts, as well as her drug addict/dealing neighbors and the person who sued her over what she said about him on here. In her mind, only one person could possibly disagree with her. However, she is the one who has had, at least, 2 registered accounts and has posted using many different unregistered names. You think she is bad on here, you should try to talk on the phone with her. She loves to give telephone lectures. I think she is the only person in the world who can talk and breath without skipping a beat. It is next to impossible to get a word in edgewise.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63606
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she the one that is always the bigmouth on the scanner?
Probably was up to 2 years ago.. That is about the time she "retired".
KnockKnock

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63607
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

She is steady in her views and aboveboard until the foulmouthed and foulminded bullies and ranters start their acts. They start getting frustrated that they can't chase her away, and then they can't think straight. Hahahaha

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63608
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
you did that??????????
Yes she did.
Walnuts

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63616
Jan 26, 2013
 
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she the one that is always the bigmouth on the scanner?
On what channel?
Really Classy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63618
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Actually she is mild mannered here. On another thread she constantly accuses everyone of being the same person posting from different accounts, as well as her drug addict/dealing neighbors and the person who sued her over what she said about him on here. In her mind, only one person could possibly disagree with her. However, she is the one who has had, at least, 2 registered accounts and has posted using many different unregistered names. You think she is bad on here, you should try to talk on the phone with her. She loves to give telephone lectures. I think she is the only person in the world who can talk and breath without skipping a beat. It is next to impossible to get a word in edgewise.
Why don't you find something to do and let that bitter old hate go? Time and again you have shown your anger towards Linda because she refused your eager advances toward her. Move on fella, she don't want you, never wanted you and most likely never will. Take a good look in the mirror. You aren't even a man. You are bitchy like a scorn woman, unattractive, elderly, out of style, broke and ignorant. What could any man or woman find attractive about you.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63619
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I usually don't say a word, it's all the words of the One who wrote the News Article...I would say that means you ARE a Dumbass...and you know it!
funny stupid slut since you seem to post so many news articles.So you are not only a old nasty ass slut,you are a dumbass and everyone knows it you old bitch
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63620
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

KnockKnock wrote:
She is steady in her views and aboveboard until the foulmouthed and foulminded bullies and ranters start their acts. They start getting frustrated that they can't chase her away, and then they can't think straight. Hahahaha
wow really dumbass,the old bitch ust be your momma. You both are dumb as shit. you better go nurse on her old ass sagging titty,bitch
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63621
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Retired and 65 years old, Dumbazz! It's about time, don't you think!
I worked my Azz off since my Twenties, sometimes 2 and 3 jobs, at a time, plus raised 2 Kids. I EARNED my Retirement!
see you finally admit you're a dumbass. truth makes you feel good,right? since you never tell it. and you cant count having sex with 3 men at the same time as 3 jobs. slut
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63622
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Reminds me of a certain Tennessee congressman who wants to outlaw abortion for everyone ....except his wife, and his mistress....
It reminded me of the weeks the Catholic Church was in the media because of their outrage over contraception in the ACA because of their belief that "life begins at conception" argument. For them to now make the argument that two much wanted seven month fetusí are not human lives to avoid a malpractice suit is beyond hypocritical Ė it is criminal!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63623
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are right. but if 300 million gun totters don't do business with these companies, are the 50 million left going to keep the companies up. They have the right to do any thing they want to, but If I don't believe in it , I do not have to do business with them. They lose because in a capitalistic someone will start a business that caters to those totters much the same a liberals and conservatives alike gyrate to one part of the country or the other. In socialism, I would be forced to do business with them even if I did not agree with what their philosophy is. One other point. Philosophy is ok until you try to ram it down someones throat. Is that what I am doing to you----No. I hope that my views persuade you to the more conservative side but by no means is it forcing my opinion upon you. I can almost bet that at least one other credit card company will cater to the totters. "Yippie Caye Yeah!"
I think someone will start a business to cater to the "toters" and I hope them much success ! That is how businesses become successful...they see a need and provide that service.
HOWEVER, there are 300 million guns in the USA, not 300 million gun owners.
I am a gun owner, but I am not a toter, and that is a good thing ! When I was a much younger man I had a temper, and if I had been carrying a gun on several occasions, instead of kicking the sh@t out of a few loudmouths, I might have shot them instead.....and their lives and my life would have been altered forever.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63624
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief woman! What do you mean by "I usually don't say a word"? You have close to 600 posts on this forum all filled with your tedious words. I bet the word Teapublican and the words Fox News show up by themselves in your posts over 1,000 times.
You say you seek facts, well here are some facts -
You are not a political intellectual
Your political intelligence is limited to your ability to surf the internet all day looking for anyone or anything that agrees with your liberal agenda.
You're very immature with your slanderish comments toward those who disagree with you and your childish references with the word "Teapublican."
Anyone who has the time to blaspheme, criticize, condemn, and abuse those who don't adopt a far right liberal philosophy on an opinion forum 24 hours a day either has mental problems or is just not that smart.
Anyone who posts link after link of mindless blogs and editorials expecting everyone to read them and to try to appear as an intellectual is simply someone who has too much time on their hands or someone who is very far removed from reality.
Calling people out for things you say and do yourself is called a hypocrite. Learn the definition of that word because that is you.
I am posting this info not to converse with you but to let others know what an imposter you are. If someone simply reads only one of your posts, they simply think you are a crazed, opinionated liberal. For some people it will take reading about three of your posts to learn that you are actually an internet, armchair forum troll. I am simply trying to save some people some time by pointing out what you really are instead of having them spend the time to read about three of your posts to find out for themselves.
What's your point? How are your many long posts with nothing to say except to chastise one poster by repeating the same thing any different? Surely other posters can decide for themselves what they want to read. Iíll bet other posters are sometimes annoyed by the posts of several of the posters who go on and on about nothing. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and to post whatever they choose. If it is something I don't want to read, I skip over it.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63625
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Honestly wrote:
Overtaxed wrote the following in Quotes
OK---I will do this in short segments.
1.You wrote: "I believe we are all in this great experiment called the "United States" together.
Only to a leftist is this an experiment. However, all you got to do is look at history, socialism does not work. To me it is life
2.You wrote: "Some of you folks think you are self sufficient, you don't need anything from anyone ....until you do. You take for granted what is provided by all taxpayers for the benefit of all citizens which COULD NOT exist without the whole".
A true Jim Jones type of fellow. Everybody needs somebody. Everybody needs help but not to expense of their freedoms. In your mind Everybody works and everybody gets a part of the rewards. What happens when someone does not work and still wants rewards? Throw them out like the communes of the past did. Were do you throw a citizen of the U.S.??? At what point do you consider this experiment a failure. When 47% of the people don't work but get rewards, 52%, 60%,70%?????? When???? Because it is going to happen. "WHY SHOULD I WORK FOR A PAYCHECK WHEN I CAN DO NOTHING, GET ON WELFARE AND GET THE SAME AMOUNT OR MORE."
You are wanting to force people to work on what you tell them too. And if it is not 'in your mind'
going to help the whole, it is not worth doing. When over 50% consume the whole amount the other -50% can make, what happens. We put them in mines, force them to work. How many people are going to starve. We send millions of dollars worldwide for food yet we have starving right here. I think your 'pie-in-the-sky' will take this country to the precipice of destruction. Now that is my opinion. I would not be in a commune but rather raise my own food for me and my family. Yes, if some starving person came up, I would feed them, but Jesus said:"You can give a person a fish and feed him for a day or you can teach him how to fish and feed him for a lifetime" What happens when you teach him how to fish and then he refuses to fish. Do you continue to feed him or let him DIE, perhaps put him in a debtors prison away from prying eyes. There is now about 30% of the people out there that don't work and won't work. The other 15% cannot work? Who do you want to keep up?
All of them want the rewards??????
You don't think that the entire concept of the USA is an experiment ? Remember how novel the idea of self-governance was in the 1770's and still is today ! No King or Queen, no dictator, but REPRESENTATIVES of the governed who make the decisions, and you do not see that as a great experiment ?
A country made up of so many different cultures, religions, ethnicities, backgrounds, living together in relative peace, almost everyone an immigrant from another place....deciding together PEACEFULLY who will govern everyone.
You make the point about the 47% and again I disagree...I know folks who work 40 hours a week, and still need a few food stamps to survive, BUT they pay land taxes, sales taxes, payroll taxes, gas taxes, excise taxes and on and on....That 47% figure comprises everyone who gets something from government. It INCLUDES the worker I mentioned as well as wealthy farmers that get government subsidies, and those who get Social Security after a lifetime of PAYING INTO THE PROGRAM, not just welfare cheats. Check it out my friend, you don't have to take my word for it.
Finally, IF the religious right spent more time reading all that Jesus taught us regarding the poor, ALONG WITH that one quote about those fishes....and endeavored to live by his words, this conversation would never be happening !
It goes without saying that I respect your opinion, but I disagree, and AGAIN, I didn't come to my opinion quickly or easily, since I have worked all my life, EARNED what I have, and I thank God that (so far) I have never needed the social safety net...BUT I know I COULD through unforseen circumstances need to avail myself of it tomorrow, and you are not immune either.
Read it and weep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63626
Jan 26, 2013
 
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63627
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
She got her early retirement from her job as a 911 operator. According to her. She retired, assault charges dropped. We have been stuck with her since.
And, she continues to assault everyone here on a daily basis! Such a wonderful life she leads!
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63628
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually she is mild mannered here. On another thread she constantly accuses everyone of being the same person posting from different accounts, as well as her drug addict/dealing neighbors and the person who sued her over what she said about him on here. In her mind, only one person could possibly disagree with her. However, she is the one who has had, at least, 2 registered accounts and has posted using many different unregistered names. You think she is bad on here, you should try to talk on the phone with her. She loves to give telephone lectures. I think she is the only person in the world who can talk and breath without skipping a beat. It is next to impossible to get a word in edgewise.
Why would anyone want to have a phone conversation with a lunatic?
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63629
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

NO, they hide her lying eyes!
Really Sassy wrote:
"Clinton's Glasses A Concussion Result."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clintons-glasse...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63630
Jan 26, 2013
 
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief woman! What do you mean by "I usually don't say a word"? You have close to 600 posts on this forum all filled with your tedious words. I bet the word Teapublican and the words Fox News show up by themselves in your posts over 1,000 times.
You say you seek facts, well here are some facts -
You are not a political intellectual
Your political intelligence is limited to your ability to surf the internet all day looking for anyone or anything that agrees with your liberal agenda.
You're very immature with your slanderish comments toward those who disagree with you and your childish references with the word "Teapublican."
Anyone who has the time to blaspheme, criticize, condemn, and abuse those who don't adopt a far right liberal philosophy on an opinion forum 24 hours a day either has mental problems or is just not that smart.
Anyone who posts link after link of mindless blogs and editorials expecting everyone to read them and to try to appear as an intellectual is simply someone who has too much time on their hands or someone who is very far removed from reality.
Calling people out for things you say and do yourself is called a hypocrite. Learn the definition of that word because that is you.
I am posting this info not to converse with you but to let others know what an imposter you are. If someone simply reads only one of your posts, they simply think you are a crazed, opinionated liberal. For some people it will take reading about three of your posts to learn that you are actually an internet, armchair forum troll. I am simply trying to save some people some time by pointing out what you really are instead of having them spend the time to read about three of your posts to find out for themselves.
I get the feeling that you don't like anything "Sassy" posts on this thread ! Chuckles !!
BUT, you spend a lot of time commenting on her posts. I like them....although on rare occasions, we do disagree. I open some of the links she posts, and those I don't, I simply skip....You should try that !!
What always amuses me is that poster after poster tries to take her to task, yet never EVER posts anything that chastises idiots like "lol" who's sole contribution to this discussion, debate is to see how many insults and how much profanity he or she can cram into a single post. And that fool isn't alone...check a planting calendar and watch for a full moon and every loon that has a computer and ever posted on Topix, gets on this thread to share their "wisdom" about "Sassy".
This woman has had her name plastered on here, her personal information posted for all the world to see, she has been called the most ungodly names, accused of unspeakable acts, simply because she posts her OPINIONS. Still, people of that ilk have been unable to silence her.
I get the feeling that a lot of those people are intimidated by a woman with strong opinions who isn't afraid to articulate them. A woman who isn't afraid of men, one that will not sit down and shut up simply because a man (using the term VERY loosely) told her to do so. I like that.
Personally, even when we do disagree, I admire and respect her. Why ???? Because she earned it.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63631
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Russia orders Obama"Tell the world about aliens or we will"
Report from Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Prime Minister of Russia's agenda at the World Economic Forum this week states that Russia will warn President Obama that the time has come for the world to know the truth about aliens and if the US won't be part of the announcement the Kremblin will do it alone.
The EU Times.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63632
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point? How are your many long posts with nothing to say except to chastise one poster by repeating the same thing any different? Surely other posters can decide for themselves what they want to read. Iíll bet other posters are sometimes annoyed by the posts of several of the posters who go on and on about nothing. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and to post whatever they choose. If it is something I don't want to read, I skip over it.
You're right, everyone has a right to their own opinion. However, repeated abuse of people for having a different opinion is not. Some innocent bystander reading only one post from RS would think she is simply a crazed lunatic. What they don't know from reading one post is that she is an internet troll posing as somebody she is not. In other words, she is an imposter. Nobody has the right to do this either. I am simply calling her out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 57,801 - 57,820 of123,669
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 18 min NTMD8OR 58,308
Bridget Patterson 51 min Nick 3
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) 1 hr ShadowZ4 134
Krista Kirpactick 1 hr Role play master 12
I love this forum because?????? 1 hr shame 163
you the fcking best 2 hr uneducated hick 71
Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No Really Sh... 2 hr Detector 7 32
Greene County Mayor's Race 3 hr Wow 60
Greene County Clerk Race 13 hr hammeR 100
•••

Freeze Watch for Greene County was issued at April 15 at 7:53PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••