Comments
57,761 - 57,780 of 140,645 Comments Last updated 24 min ago
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63573
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
She got her early retirement from her job as a 911 operator. According to her. She retired, assault charges dropped. We have been stuck with her since.
But the entertainment in calling her out on all her contradictions is priceless. She claims to be this all-knowing sage with superior political insight yet she contradicts herself and posts obvious fibs
from one post to the next. I can't believe she doesn't realize that a reader of this thread can't figure out she is an imposter when she basically contradicts herself from post to post. And as gravy to her lunacy, she tells everyone only she speaks the truth and facts. I guess she deserves her penalty for such sins of being condemned to a room in front of a computer posing as somebody she's not on Topix for the rest of her life.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63576
Jan 25, 2013
 
"Moyers Guest: Lobbyist Concerns More Important To Congress Than 'Concerns Of Middle America'."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/25/moyers-...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63578
Jan 25, 2013
 
"The Best Reporting On What's Wrong With Congress."

Click here:
http://www.propublica.org/article/the-best-re...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63583
Jan 25, 2013
 
Folks, if you think the Super Wealthy that control the GOP, aren't dead set on making this Country a Dictatorship, and that's well on its way to happening right now , you really need to read this!
----------
"GOP Judge's Ruling Could Blow Up Obama's Consumer Watchdog."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/01/repub...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63584
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
"Moyers Guest: Lobbyist Concerns More Important To Congress Than 'Concerns Of Middle America'."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/25/moyers-...
Not only that Sassy, but today Lobbies are contolling our Mid-East Foreign Policy.
Hell come to think of it they have more power than the vote!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63586
Jan 25, 2013
 
"Republicans Might Be Outsmarting Themselves On The Electoral College."

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2013/01...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63589
Jan 25, 2013
 
"A Rape A Minute, A Thousand Corpses A Year."

("Violence against Women is incessantly overlooked both in America and elsewhere.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/r...
Keeper

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63592
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Well said
Name

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63593
Jan 25, 2013
 
cool
fmjismyshepherd

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63594
Jan 25, 2013
 
lol..just read the last five or six pages of this thread..even read a few of Really Sassy's links..
wow..
I'm glad she's on the web 24/7 or she could actually be out in the public doing who knows what..
thank god for topix
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63596
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're wrong about that, too...they can attach anything that you own, and/or ever will own, and/or garnish your wages, present and/or future...or, all of the above! It's no different than any other Bill that you owe.
And, I don't know about now, but the Gov't Funding comes from the Federal Gov't., as well as the County Gov't. I don't know what all the criteria is that the Hospital has to meet, but one is to NOT turn anybody away and refuse them Medical Care, and that does NOT mean they have to give them Free Medical Care! it means just what I said...that they cannot turn them away and refuse to give them Medical care.
Think about it..no County could afford to pay for the cost of Free Full Medical Care for an extremely serious Medical Happening, for very many People , that could easily run into a Million Dollars for each Patient. Two or three Emergency Heart Surgeries, alone, would probably cost that!
As usual you take this to extremes. I am sorry I started this line of reasoning.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63597
Jan 25, 2013
 
"GOP Prepares Comeback:'We Can't Come Off As A Bunch Of Angry White Men'."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/republican...
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63598
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope all compassionate Humam Beings don't foolow your lead by asking a grieving mother if she was the drunk driver that killed her child. Or by looking for a death certificate for that child, then accusing the mother of lying when you could not find it. You didn't even know the childs last name!!!!
Sounds like RS is a real nut job.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63599
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Clinton's Glasses A Concussion Result."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clintons-glasse...
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63600
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>They think it's "well good". But most Americans disagree, as witnessed by the recent election .If they continue saying "stupid" things their party will continue to wither. They continue to push bad legislation aimed at women and that alone has,and will cost them much support. Now they want to change the way electoral votes are counted because they can't win elections with popular vote. This really doesn't help their image either. If you can't win....change the rules so you can. Do these people think no one notices ?
Don't really understand the reasoning there either????Even NY city has about 8.75mil people in it and the rest of the state has 10.8 mil more.Now your never going to get everybody to vote for one person in either section, but even if it could happen, the votes from NY city could not override the votes from the rest of the state. Makes no sense to me????Both sides are filled with politicians. They don't have to make sense.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63601
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope all compassionate Humam Beings don't foolow your lead by asking a grieving mother if she was the drunk driver that killed her child. Or by looking for a death certificate for that child, then accusing the mother of lying when you could not find it. You didn't even know the childs last name!!!!
you did that??????????
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63602
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
She got her early retirement from her job as a 911 operator. According to her. She retired, assault charges dropped. We have been stuck with her since.
Is she the one that is always the bigmouth on the scanner?
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63603
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Not only that Sassy, but today Lobbies are contolling our Mid-East Foreign Policy.
Hell come to think of it they have more power than the vote!
And OBAMA pledged to get rid of them???? Oh MY

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63604
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

1

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like RS is a real nut job.
That is something that has been shown here repeatedly.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63605
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
But the entertainment in calling her out on all her contradictions is priceless. She claims to be this all-knowing sage with superior political insight yet she contradicts herself and posts obvious fibs
from one post to the next. I can't believe she doesn't realize that a reader of this thread can't figure out she is an imposter when she basically contradicts herself from post to post. And as gravy to her lunacy, she tells everyone only she speaks the truth and facts. I guess she deserves her penalty for such sins of being condemned to a room in front of a computer posing as somebody she's not on Topix for the rest of her life.
Actually she is mild mannered here. On another thread she constantly accuses everyone of being the same person posting from different accounts, as well as her drug addict/dealing neighbors and the person who sued her over what she said about him on here. In her mind, only one person could possibly disagree with her. However, she is the one who has had, at least, 2 registered accounts and has posted using many different unregistered names. You think she is bad on here, you should try to talk on the phone with her. She loves to give telephone lectures. I think she is the only person in the world who can talk and breath without skipping a beat. It is next to impossible to get a word in edgewise.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••