Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,888)

Showing posts 57,741 - 57,760 of138,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should start reading the Links that I've put up, to try to educate People like you, that don't have the faintest idea of what they're talking about!
If you won't even try to educate yourself about what Obamacare is, how it will work, who it will cover and what it will cost them...then, you don't even need to be commenting on it, PERIOD!
I didn't even understand it myself...and I read everything that was out there, but more and more is starting to come out about it as the time for it to fully go into effect, is drawing closer. I'm posting the Links as that information is coming out and I am finding it.
BTW, I don't think it was deliberately kept secret. I think that since the Teapublicans have blown so much money , trying to Repeal it, that All the Press wanted to wait and see if it "remained the same" or if it remained at all, before they reported alot of information that might turn out to be all fictitious, by 2014, the time that it will all be fully implemented, unless something changes this year, which is still a possibility!
well anyone can see the links you pu up only make people look like dumbasses,you're a perfect example of that,nasty slut
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

put
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote: " I believe in fair and equal for ALL, and in helping those who aren't equal to have a chance of becoming that way, economically...and providing their Life-sustaining essentials, if they never can be equal, economically."

Second part: "and providing their Life-sustaining essentials, if they never can be equal, economically."

We always have. At the old hospital, the county used to run it. People who could not pay were not turned away. It was called indigent care. The county ,your tax dollars paid for it. People across the country have never been turned down for emergency care based upon their ability to pay. In fact it is against the law. Elective surgeries, Yes, we do that. Pre-existing conditions could have been fixed by more competition across state lines or simply a bill that states they (insurance Co.) must supply this. This all and no one would complain.

It is disability, medicare, medicaid, TENN Care and many other state run health care agencies that took the place of some parts of Medicare. We, put them in housing that is paid for. Give them food stamps, Have a pharmacy program that pays a whole bunch for their medicine and so-on and so-on. If fact, they get to where they make too much from a bundle of these items to get on some the other programs.

WEll, it is not that then--- while they are not equal, we are taking care of them. I have no problem paying medicare with my paycheck or for that matter paying a employers part of medicare. Then what is the problem that the liberals want to be fixed. AH_____Next session.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

here's proof foe the dumbasses on here that said an ar-15 was used in the sandy hook mass shootings. watch this
So they finally had to come out and admit it, now that the Coroner has released some info along with police.

An AR-15, or the so-called "Assault Weapon", was not used in the school shooting. The shooter even tried weeks earlier to buy a rifle but was turned down in the background check. So he had to kill his Mother to steal her rifle. There were initial reports, right after the shooting, that police found the AR-15 in his car, NOT IN THE SCHOOL. The rifle was not used. The shooter went into the school with 4 handguns, NOT an Assault Rifle as the media has charged. I remember in the initial hours of this shooting, the Police said they found the rifle in the car. But the Administration-controlled MSM had a pre-planned attack already waiting, to ban so-called assault weapons and jumped on that line of reporting, knowing it was a lie, which included people like Piers Morgan who said the shooter used an AR-15 that shoots hundreds of rounds per minute, as if it were a machine gun. Could it be that the Democrat Liberals and THEIR MEDIA were pushing for the new law, hoping they could do it, before the Coroner released the info? Absolutely.

VIDEO: http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/502084...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Several years ago (at least 12) I went to him in Jasper when I was sick and my regular doc couldn't see me soon enough. He checked me out and all - but then said he couldn't write me a prescription. I was like - WHAT?!?!? Just what good is a doc who can't write prescriptions?
Turns out he was under some sort of disciplinary action from the state board of docs or whatever it is for something he had done back then. I only went to him that one time...and I didn't vote for him the last two rounds either.
.....just un-believable, even after the patients he slept with(while he was married) and some he made get abortions, he ran on the Pro-Life/Family Values platform and won.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>.....just un-believable, even after the patients he slept with(while he was married) and some he made get abortions, he ran on the Pro-Life/Family Values platform and won.
Hey if it is good enough for Billy, It is good enough for Del??? or what ever his name is.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>well anyone can see the links you pu up only make people look like dumbasses,you're a perfect example of that,nasty slut
Since I usually don't say a word, it's all the words of the One who wrote the News Article...I would say that means you ARE a Dumbass...and you know it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>.....just un-believable, even after the patients he slept with(while he was married) and some he made get abortions, he ran on the Pro-Life/Family Values platform and won.
Just proves that some People will vote for any caliber of Person, as long as they are as sorry as the Voter...or sorrier!

It seems that the Teapublicans have somehow managed to get it all backwards. Instead of voting for somebody who is more capable than them, they go out of their way to find the Sorriest Candidate in their area and then, they vote them into Office.
And People wonder why this Country is in such a mess! Most of you, in this State, should know! If you don't and you voted for somebody like this Guy, take a look in the mirror and then, you will know, because you'll be looking at the cause of the problem!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
Really Sassy wrote: " I believe in fair and equal for ALL, and in helping those who aren't equal to have a chance of becoming that way, economically...and providing their Life-sustaining essentials, if they never can be equal, economically."
Second part: "and providing their Life-sustaining essentials, if they never can be equal, economically."
We always have. At the old hospital, the county used to run it. People who could not pay were not turned away. It was called indigent care. The county ,your tax dollars paid for it. People across the country have never been turned down for emergency care based upon their ability to pay. In fact it is against the law. Elective surgeries, Yes, we do that. Pre-existing conditions could have been fixed by more competition across state lines or simply a bill that states they (insurance Co.) must supply this. This all and no one would complain.
It is disability, medicare, medicaid, TENN Care and many other state run health care agencies that took the place of some parts of Medicare. We, put them in housing that is paid for. Give them food stamps, Have a pharmacy program that pays a whole bunch for their medicine and so-on and so-on. If fact, they get to where they make too much from a bundle of these items to get on some the other programs.
WEll, it is not that then--- while they are not equal, we are taking care of them. I have no problem paying medicare with my paycheck or for that matter paying a employers part of medicare. Then what is the problem that the liberals want to be fixed. AH_____Next session.
You are so wrong about the first two paragraphs. I didn't read any further because it's obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about.
Having worked at two Hospitals , in the BUSINESS Office, I can tell you that, Number1...the same thing happened to our county hospital and the county pays them whatever they charge the County for Indigent Care on a Yearly basis , included in the County Budget!

Number 2...it is NOT illegal for a Hospital to turn Patients away that can't pay. they do it all the time! What they do is transfer the Patient to a County-owned Hospital that receives Gov't. funding. If a Gov't.-Funded Hospital turns a Patient away they will lose the Gov't-Funding. But, as soon as you are discharged from the Hospital, they turn your account over to a collection Agency and they will literally hound you to death until you start paying something, even if it's just 5 dollars a week, but you better pay it every week and don't miss a week, or the Hospital will sue you!
I didn't read your Post any further than that because you are under all the wrong impressions and there was no need to read further, for me to know it!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I usually don't say a word, it's all the words of the One who wrote the News Article...I would say that means you ARE a Dumbass...and you know it!
Good grief woman! What do you mean by "I usually don't say a word"? You have close to 600 posts on this forum all filled with your tedious words. I bet the word Teapublican and the words Fox News show up by themselves in your posts over 1,000 times.

You say you seek facts, well here are some facts -

You are not a political intellectual

Your political intelligence is limited to your ability to surf the internet all day looking for anyone or anything that agrees with your liberal agenda.

You're very immature with your slanderish comments toward those who disagree with you and your childish references with the word "Teapublican."

Anyone who has the time to blaspheme, criticize, condemn, and abuse those who don't adopt a far right liberal philosophy on an opinion forum 24 hours a day either has mental problems or is just not that smart.

Anyone who posts link after link of mindless blogs and editorials expecting everyone to read them and to try to appear as an intellectual is simply someone who has too much time on their hands or someone who is very far removed from reality.

Calling people out for things you say and do yourself is called a hypocrite. Learn the definition of that word because that is you.

I am posting this info not to converse with you but to let others know what an imposter you are. If someone simply reads only one of your posts, they simply think you are a crazed, opinionated liberal. For some people it will take reading about three of your posts to learn that you are actually an internet, armchair forum troll. I am simply trying to save some people some time by pointing out what you really are instead of having them spend the time to read about three of your posts to find out for themselves.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so wrong about the first two paragraphs. I didn't read any further because it's obvious that you have no idea what you are talking about.
Having worked at two Hospitals , in the BUSINESS Office, I can tell you that, Number1...the same thing happened to our county hospital and the county pays them whatever they charge the County for Indigent Care on a Yearly basis , included in the County Budget!
Number 2...it is NOT illegal for a Hospital to turn Patients away that can't pay. they do it all the time! What they do is transfer the Patient to a County-owned Hospital that receives Gov't. funding. If a Gov't.-Funded Hospital turns a Patient away they will lose the Gov't-Funding. But, as soon as you are discharged from the Hospital, they turn your account over to a collection Agency and they will literally hound you to death until you start paying something, even if it's just 5 dollars a week, but you better pay it every week and don't miss a week, or the Hospital will sue you!
I didn't read your Post any further than that because you are under all the wrong impressions and there was no need to read further, for me to know it!
Oh great, now you are an ex-healthcare worker. With all the jobs you claim to have had and all the things you claim to have done, why are you now relegated to simply posting on Topix forums all day?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great, now you are an ex-healthcare worker. With all the jobs you claim to have had and all the things you claim to have done, why are you now relegated to simply posting on Topix forums all day?
I'm Retired and 65 years old, Dumbazz! It's about time, don't you think!
I worked my Azz off since my Twenties, sometimes 2 and 3 jobs, at a time, plus raised 2 Kids. I EARNED my Retirement!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked my Azz off since my Twenties, sometimes 2 and 3 jobs, at a time, plus raised 2 Kids. I EARNED my Retirement!
If you actually did that, I agree, you earned time to do whatever you want to do. i doubt you actually did this though. You have stated you have done many things. Once you said you were a business owner, now you are an ex-healthcare worker. Next week it will probably be an ex-policwoman or something of that nature.

Even if you did indeed earn your retirement, you have not earned the right to criticize and condemn others for having opinions different than you. I hope you didn't raise your two kids that way.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I was specific to the old county run hospital here. As The emergency rooms cannot turn anyone away. Yes they can transfer them and they stabilize them. Yes indigent payment is just that --to the hospital from the county. As far as the law suits, cannot get blood out of a turnip. Todays laws even prevent harassment over the phone. Again it was my opinion and you did not even want to look at it without attacking it.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Not Willard wrote:
CHARLOTTE, N.C.(AP) Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal called on the Republican Party to "stop being the stupid party" on Thursday as GOP leaders promised fundamental changes to help stave off future losses.
In the keynote address at the Republican National Committee's winter meeting, Jindal said the GOP doesn't need to change its values but "might need to change just about everything else we are doing."
"We've got to stop being the stupid party. It's time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults," he said. "We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. I'm here to say we've had enough of that."
Well he is probably not far from wrong.The repubs have a platform which is well and good. However they tend to stand on it, instead of getting off and mingling.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean the early retirement you took after a coworker filed assault charges against you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I was specific to the old county run hospital here. As The emergency rooms cannot turn anyone away. Yes they can transfer them and they stabilize them. Yes indigent payment is just that --to the hospital from the county. As far as the law suits, cannot get blood out of a turnip. Todays laws even prevent harassment over the phone. Again it was my opinion and you did not even want to look at it without attacking it.
And you're wrong about that, too...they can attach anything that you own, and/or ever will own, and/or garnish your wages, present and/or future...or, all of the above! It's no different than any other Bill that you owe.
And, I don't know about now, but the Gov't Funding comes from the Federal Gov't., as well as the County Gov't. I don't know what all the criteria is that the Hospital has to meet, but one is to NOT turn anybody away and refuse them Medical Care, and that does NOT mean they have to give them Free Medical Care! it means just what I said...that they cannot turn them away and refuse to give them Medical care.
Think about it..no County could afford to pay for the cost of Free Full Medical Care for an extremely serious Medical Happening, for very many People , that could easily run into a Million Dollars for each Patient. Two or three Emergency Heart Surgeries, alone, would probably cost that!
flbrat

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief woman! What do you mean by "I usually don't say a word"? You have close to 600 posts on this forum all filled with your tedious words. I bet the word Teapublican and the words Fox News show up by themselves in your posts over 1,000 times.
You say you seek facts, well here are some facts -
You are not a political intellectual
Your political intelligence is limited to your ability to surf the internet all day looking for anyone or anything that agrees with your liberal agenda.
You're very immature with your slanderish comments toward those who disagree with you and your childish references with the word "Teapublican."
Anyone who has the time to blaspheme, criticize, condemn, and abuse those who don't adopt a far right liberal philosophy on an opinion forum 24 hours a day either has mental problems or is just not that smart.
Anyone who posts link after link of mindless blogs and editorials expecting everyone to read them and to try to appear as an intellectual is simply someone who has too much time on their hands or someone who is very far removed from reality.
Calling people out for things you say and do yourself is called a hypocrite. Learn the definition of that word because that is you.
I am posting this info not to converse with you but to let others know what an imposter you are. If someone simply reads only one of your posts, they simply think you are a crazed, opinionated liberal. For some people it will take reading about three of your posts to learn that you are actually an internet, armchair forum troll. I am simply trying to save some people some time by pointing out what you really are instead of having them spend the time to read about three of your posts to find out for themselves.
Most of us know she is a windbag. You just say it so well.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes me a Liberal, I guess. I think it just makes me a compassionate Human Being, but I suppose that is open to One's intrepretation of what makes a compassionate Member of the Human Race.
I hope all compassionate Humam Beings don't foolow your lead by asking a grieving mother if she was the drunk driver that killed her child. Or by looking for a death certificate for that child, then accusing the mother of lying when you could not find it. You didn't even know the childs last name!!!!

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually did that, I agree, you earned time to do whatever you want to do. i doubt you actually did this though. You have stated you have done many things. Once you said you were a business owner, now you are an ex-healthcare worker. Next week it will probably be an ex-policwoman or something of that nature.
Even if you did indeed earn your retirement, you have not earned the right to criticize and condemn others for having opinions different than you. I hope you didn't raise your two kids that way.
She got her early retirement from her job as a 911 operator. According to her. She retired, assault charges dropped. We have been stuck with her since.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 57,741 - 57,760 of138,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

132 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
suicide on viking mountain 6 min so sad 5
Poverty Level breaks 50 year record under obammy 14 min Deadbeat Democrats 2
creekside market on ashville hwy 18 min fruit2o 1
Greeneville Post Office 19 min corvair 5
Are you in poverty - thank obammy 20 min Democrats are fools 5
Will the deadbeat democrat collapse America 22 min Too smart to be a democra 18
School Board Budget $46.8M! Will results reflec... 41 min Kat 306
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 2 hr Trim BUSH 811
•••