Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

It would be as possible to confiscate gun magazines as it would be to confiscate Cosmo magazines. This is just silly. It amazes me that people are foolish enough to offer it any credence whatsoever.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Is this another form of your satire since you put a link to it like post#63135
Nuh wrote:
NY Democrat pleads with Republican not to share document proposing confiscation of guns
A New York Assemblyman has pleaded with his Republican colleague not to release a list of Democrat proposals on gun control that seek to undermine the 2nd Amendment.
The State of New York this week passed some of the strictest gun control laws in the United States, effectively outlawing 'assault weapons' and limiting the size of magazines. However, the New York State Democrats would have gone further if they could have. Much, much further.
The Democrat proposal was not simply to make the purchasing of the crudely monikered 'assault weapons' illegal in New York, but also to engage in a mass confiscation program, removing Americans' weapons from their possession.
The full list of proposals can be read below:
1. Confiscation of "assault weapons"
2. Confiscation of ten round clips
3. Statewide database for ALL Guns
4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder's information to be replaced to the public
5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as "assault weapons”
6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
11. State issued pistol permits
12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
14. Mandatory locking of guns at home
15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons
http://www.thecommentator.com/article/2495/ny...
Leroy Snot

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Hillary demonstrated today that it was a good idea not electing her president.
Now she gets trained by the House. Maybe they'll be more gentle than the Senate.
The Republican party needs your help!!! http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/republican...
The truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Why are you f*ckers still commenting on bullshit*t from 2010???!!!! Jesus H Horsenuts!!! At least comment on something current!!!!!
emi

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Floyd
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Yep...can't you just see John Boehner with long hair ...naked in a puddle at Woodstock ! Mitch McConnell in San Francisco for the summer of love...Eric Cantor in a tie dyed tee shirt and bell bottoms with long hair and shades ! Darn hippies....
Good one LOL
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Yes trails were blazed, like the Lewis and Clark expedition;1804-06.
Commissioned by President Thomas Jefferson, who requested $2500 from Congress......and guess what they said YES.(not like today)
At the same time our Navy and Marines were fightning in Tripoli.
My point is even now that we are fightning in Afganistan(but the end is in sight), we as Americans can still "Blaze new Trails" over here like highways, and highways will help business. Just like it did back in 1804, with the Governments help. We just need Congress to say YES.
we were not really fighting in Afgan until Pbama took Office. He wanted a war of his own. Funny how Iraq is not mentioned today. It seems they are taking their freedom in stride and fighting as well as they can. Everybody needs freedom.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well I'm glad we don't have or had a Dictator.....opps, I said that before you reminded me of G.W.
But back than it was really Darth Vader (AKA Cheney), who was really calling the shots.
when you dem/libs going to grow up and quit putting it on someone from the past. Poor GW He legacy reads 'And they would not leave him alone even after Obama 8 Years. It was all George's Fault.'

LOL
haha

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

I am for any one that will support the gun toting working class. One who will post no restrictions on my CHOICE of weapons!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
when you dem/libs going to grow up and quit putting it on someone from the past. Poor GW He legacy reads 'And they would not leave him alone even after Obama 8 Years. It was all George's Fault.'
LOL
And when are you repubs going to admit that it was "all George's Fault"? He got us in this mess and it is not easy to get out. "W's" legacy is going to read that he was a weak, ignorant president.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

haha wrote:
I am for any one that will support the gun toting working class. One who will post no restrictions on my CHOICE of weapons!
NOPE can't have a machine gun but can have a bozoka
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
we were not really fighting in Afgan until Pbama took Office. He wanted a war of his own. Funny how Iraq is not mentioned today. It seems they are taking their freedom in stride and fighting as well as they can. Everybody needs freedom.
Yeah Iraq is doing just fine with China pumping out it's crude. Yeah, Iraq was a great cause for our best Americans to die for.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Iraq is doing just fine with China pumping out it's crude. Yeah, Iraq was a great cause for our best Americans to die for.
Yep, just like 'Nam cept we lost 50k in 'Nam. Thanks JFK & LBJ.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>And the soldiers who were killed there didn't really die i suppose ?
At least they did not ie in vain. The Iraqi people have freedom most of the have never known. Unlike the Democratic micro-managed VietNam war where 50,000+ die for nothing. Take and hill and give it back. Don't bomb hanoi---It might just make the Chineese mad. Don't tell me about GW when Johnson and his cronies were 10 worse. 50,000+ 50,000+ for WHAT?
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
And when are you repubs going to admit that it was "all George's Fault"? He got us in this mess and it is not easy to get out. "W's" legacy is going to read that he was a weak, ignorant president.
NO---it was Bill Clinton fault. He was the one to cut funds for foreign intelligence. Because of this and his lax methods to keep us safe????(dems too) we got 911. Oh, I guess according to you dem/libs we should have not went to war against AQ or Sadam. Maybe we should just let Iran get a NUKE. First time they use, go over there, and Nuke the whole damn place. Give them their calafee.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Iraq is doing just fine with China pumping out it's crude. Yeah, Iraq was a great cause for our best Americans to die for.
Why you dem/libs don't want it,, might as well give it to someone else. They pay for it. If you had you way they would probably running things on camel farts.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

wind power.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Cornbread wrote:
God bless Patty Myers for telling it like it is !
Shame on you, Alan Simpson, scheiss senator.
Alan Simpson, the Senator from Wyoming calls senior citizens the Greediest Generation as he compared "Social Security " to a Milk Cow with 310 million teats. Here's a response in a letter from PATTY MYERS in Montana .
I think she is a little ticked off!
"Hey Alan, let's get a few things straight!!!!!
1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole (tit) for FIFTY YEARS.
2. I have been paying Social Security taxes for 48 YEARS (since I was 15 years old. I am now 63).
3. My Social Security payments, and those of millions of other Americans, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme that would make Bernie Madoff proud.
4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and "your ilk" pulled the proverbial football away
from millions of American seniors nearing retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 65 to age, 67. NOW, you and your "shill commission" are proposing to move the goalposts YET AGAIN.
5. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying into Medicare from Day One, and now "you morons" propose to change the rules of the game. Why? Because "you idiots" mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal our money from Medicare to pay the bills.
6. I, and millions of other Americans, have been paying income taxes our entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again. Why? Because you "incompetent bastards" spent our money so profligately that you just kept on spending even after you ran out of money. Now, you come to the American taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt.
To add insult to injury, you label us "greedy" for calling "bullshit" to your incompetence. Well, Captain Bullshit, I have a few questions for YOU:
1. How much money have you earned from the American taxpayers during your pathetic 50-year political career?
2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the American taxpayers?
3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?
4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or as usual, have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?
It is you, Captain Bullshit, and your political co-conspirators called Congress who are the "greedy" ones. It is you and your fellow nutcase thieves who have bankrupted America and stolen the American dream from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers.
And for what? Votes and your job and retirement security at our expense, you lunk-headed, leech.
That's right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted America for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic, political careers. You know it, we know it, and you know that we know it.
And you can take that to the bank, you miserable son of a bitch. NO, I did not stutter.
P.S. And stop calling Social Security benefits "entitlements". It is OUR MONEY! WHAT AN INSULT!!!!
I have been paying in to the SS system for 45 years (It's my money); give it back to me the way the system was designed and stop patting yourself on the back like you are being generous by doling out these monthly checks!
BRAVO!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>Some would want an Abrams M1 tank to drive to work if they could afford it.
Only if it has air-conditioning.
Hey

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
BRAVO!
Where the hell you been?I was getting worried.
Good night.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WEIGHT STATION cops SEARCH WARRANTS unnecessar... 7 min Cash Cow outState... 3
BURGER KING needs to pay Canadian minium wage 1... 8 min Burger Queens 12
DEMOCRATS offer at least 10.10 wage 20 min More ISbetter 6
Green jeep 28 min Wondering 2
FUTURE WIFE BEATERS use the HAWK defense 29 min THP wifeBeater 19
sexiest men/cheaters at Jarden (Sep '10) 35 min MystDefy 28
FOOD STAMP money should we send it to ISRAEL ? 35 min ISRAEL timeTOfish 12
south greene football 48 min Pretend 2 B Normal 22
twested scissors 2 hr From Jenny xoxo 8
Davis Street 3 hr CampCreeper 12