Tom

New York, NY

#63037 Jan 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
We can sneak the guns into prisons and then when there's a prison break and the guns take off with the prisoners we can check out the crime scenes and see how many prisoners are repeat offenders.
Then we'll just go from there.
Are you retarded?
Leroy Snot

Vonore, TN

#63038 Jan 20, 2013
Goodbye

United States

#63040 Jan 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as special as you sweety.If you can't read the sarcasum behide the ridiculous I'd say the number one special stupid is you.
And actually wasn't that brillant Fast and Furious really really special.
I still say special kind of STUPID!
truthteller

United States

#63039 Jan 20, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Are you retarded?
lol. Simple but to the point.
Leroy Snot

Vonore, TN

#63041 Jan 20, 2013
Hey

Manchester, TN

#63042 Jan 20, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Are you retarded?
You never quite got a grasp on what is called sarcasm and what that means?
What was suggested was exactly another version of Fast and Furious.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#63043 Jan 20, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>I still say special kind of STUPID!
So repeating it gets your kind of stupid off the hook?
Hey

Manchester, TN

#63044 Jan 20, 2013
truthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Simple but to the point.
And I guess you believe in your mind you get big points on your brilliant response.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#63046 Jan 20, 2013
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think if You sat down to take this test that All of you would pass?
I did...twice! Of course, that was "BT" (before Topix)...I wouldn't promise anything now!:)
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#63045 Jan 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
I think I've found the perfect solution for the "Gun Control" dilemma...
Make it legal to buy any kind of Gun or Ammo and Magazine that is made...BUT, make it a Law that Everybody has to pass a Psychological Exam before they can purchase any of them, and make it a Law that they have be re-tested to renew it every 5 years, or they have to get rid of their Gun(s)...and present verification to the Police, or State, of the Sale of their Gun(s) to a Licensed Gun Dealer or they have to pay a huge Fine, for Non-Compliance with the Law.
I'll bet that you Second Amendment-Types aren't going to like it, but I thought it was a pretty good idea!:)
I think you should have a Right to own all the Guns you want, of any kind, if...IF, you're NOT Mentally Ill or become Mentally Ill!
Whether or not you're Mentally Stable and Sensible, and stay that way, is my only concern!
The boy who shot the kids in Newtown was nutso, but he took Mommy's guns to do it. Mommy probably could have passed any pyscho test given.
So, Daddy buys guns and has a wife and 3 kids. If Daddy doesn't lock the guns in a safe, then there are 4 people in the house who have access to the guns, more if the kids have friends over, even more when relatives visit. If Mommy and Daddy work, who knows what goes on with the guns?
Testing does little when 4 - 20 people have access to the guns.
Really Really Sassy

United States

#63047 Jan 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>And I guess you believe in your mind you get big points on your brilliant response.
I'm not sure why you have become angry at every person who posts just because you made an ass of yourself but calm down. While you are ignorant no one is attacking you rather they are pointing out the obvious. Post it just one more time for good measure if you please.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#63048 Jan 20, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
childrens'??? guess you didn't learn possessive either!<quoted text>
And your "Impossible Dream" is to someday be a Typing Teacher, Right...or maybe a Proof-Reader! Hate to tell ya, but you're aspiring to something that there's very few positions available , anymore, due to Modern Technology, except on Topix.

Bless your little insecure Heart, it makes you feel so superior to point out everybody's typos, doesn't it? Well, keep an eye on my Posts, you'll find lots of them!

Don't slack off now, I'm depending on you...it might help me be a better typist and pay more attention to my typing, so we'll both benefit from it, hopefully.
Goodbye

United States

#63049 Jan 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And your "Impossible Dream" is to someday be a Typing Teacher, Right...or maybe a Proof-Reader! Hate to tell ya, but you're aspiring to something that there's very few positions available , anymore, due to Modern Technology, except on Topix.
Bless your little insecure Heart, it makes you feel so superior to point out everybody's typos, doesn't it? Well, keep an eye on my Posts, you'll find lots of them!
Don't slack off now, I'm depending on you...it might help me be a better typist and pay more attention to my typing, so we'll both benefit from it, hopefully.
Improper grammar has nothing to do with typing! You really are a special kind of STUPID!
Wonder IF

Beechgrove, TN

#63050 Jan 20, 2013
Hello, Thought I would try out this conversation. The last section I visited , "Security in our Schools", had a couple of idiots arguing with each other. It seems they had the attitude of "too hell with the school and all the children in them"

OH,well what is this section about. Maybe it has a few smarter people in it,..
santa clause

United States

#63051 Jan 20, 2013
BILL
Hey

Manchester, TN

#63052 Jan 20, 2013
Really Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure why you have become angry at every person who posts just because you made an ass of yourself but calm down. While you are ignorant no one is attacking you rather they are pointing out the obvious. Post it just one more time for good measure if you please.
Thanks for the invitation.The whole statement I made was ridiculous,way out there sarcasum so why am I the fool when you people are putting this in another content then was intended and turning it around against me.This has been twisted around and now I'm the angry one on top of it.
Oh what a web you weave and you want to dump on me.
And I should just shut up and accept the dumping.
Really Really Sassy

United States

#63053 Jan 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the invitation.The whole statement I made was ridiculous,way out there sarcasum so why am I the fool when you people are putting this in another content then was intended and turning it around against me.This has been twisted around and now I'm the angry one on top of it.
Oh what a web you weave and you want to dump on me.
And I should just shut up and accept the dumping.
It's really, really ok. Just take a breath and calm down. No one is going to hurt you or dump on you. Sometimes things written on the Internet are read differently than they are meant. Not having the ability to see facial expressions and tone of voice sometimes fools the receiver. Cheer up. It's all good.
Leroy Snot

Vonore, TN

#63055 Jan 20, 2013
This is the type of the AR 15 that killed the little kids at Sandy Hook!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#63057 Jan 20, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Improper grammar has nothing to do with typing! You really are a special kind of STUPID!
Ordinarily, I wouldn't even bother responding to something as Juvenile and ridiculous as your Post. But, I want to pass along a bit of advice that was given to me a long time ago, by a very intelligent Person, that I've always remembered.
He said...It's not important to try to impress People. That will happen automatically, if you're deserving of it. What IS important is that you say your Message in whatever way they can understand it. Learn to "speak their language", so that you can be clearly understood. It's not about how you are capable of saying it, it's about how THEY are capable of understanding it!

You might want to keep that in mind, yourself...IF you're capable of understanding it!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#63058 Jan 20, 2013
Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Just like in the lawless old west.....everyone packing. Someone pisses you off....just shoot em.
THAT is exactly the attitude of more and more People, judging by recent developments known Nation-wide, and even expressed in various ways right here on this forum.
There is a huge responsibility that goes along with carrying a gun or even having access to one...and I'm worried that fewer and fewer People are recognizing and/or accepting that responsibility!
To put it bluntly, I don't think alot of them have the Self-Discipline or Good Judgement, to be allowed within a 100 miles of one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Jeff Roark 33 min old friend 4
Poll Ur church members talk in tongs? 1 hr Tired of it 4
4 apply for school director 3 hr Former county grad 17
South Greene High School 3 hr Just sayin 27
live at the valley 4 hr jjj 52
ymca 4 hr Dr Wu 2
Lisa 4 hr Dr Wu 21
women with pretty eyes. (Jan '11) 8 hr knows both 70
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]