lol

Jackson, TN

#63001 Jan 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
But, Bloomberg IS the Press...the financial Press. So, I was going by what you said. If you lied, then what did you expect?
You're really a piece of work, but a typical Teapublican. YOU lie, and then accuse me of lying for responding to the Lie you told, by telling the truth!
You've obviously had lots of practice doing this "lying" thing...but you're a Teapublican, aren't you? "Nuff said, right there! I'll learn one of these days, not to belive ANYTHING, and I do mean ANYTHING that you People say about ANYTHING, no matter how simple or otherwise. If it's said by a Teapublican, no matter what it is...IT'S A LIE, PERIOD!
you are a lier,its the typical libtard way. But your a perfect example of what not to be,slut
confused

United States

#63008 Jan 20, 2013
spark wrote:
dont care for haslam
me to
confused

El Monte, CA

#63009 Jan 20, 2013
Haslam is for haslam and the good old boys.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#63010 Jan 20, 2013
"Cute, Fun And LOL Moments From President Obama's First Term (Great Video!)."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/cute-fun-and-lol-moments-fro...

Location hidden

#63012 Jan 20, 2013
What is going on in this Country with young People and Guns???
----------
"Officials: N.M. Teen Gunman Kills 5 Inside Home."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57564901/...

Location hidden

#63013 Jan 20, 2013
This is why there should be a "Doofus" test to pass, before being allowed to buy a Gun!
----------
"5 Hurt In Shootings At Gun Shows In Ohio, Ind., N.C."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57564877/...
Goodbye

United States

#63014 Jan 20, 2013
childrens'??? guess you didn't learn possessive either!
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about all of the Childrens' stories...frankly, it was just too depressing to read them all, but I have read the captions for the Articles about them and their Parents, asking the President to impose some kind if Gun Control.
But, I did read the Article and the Posted Hand-written Letter that the one Little Boy, who was featured most prominently as the President signed the Bill. In that letter in a child-like way, but an intelligent Child-like way for his age, he asked the President , very respectfully, to please do something to take away the guns in this Country.
That is the reason those Children were in the picture with Obama...they personally asked him to do something about the Guns and it was an historical moment that they will never forget, seeing the President of the United States so something that they asked him to do.
And whether you like what Obama did or not, they liked it and very few Ordinary People get invited to the White House to watch the President sign anything...and those Children deserved to be there, after what they've been through!
And you should be ashamed for criticizing it, and I'm ashamed FOR you, whether you are or not!
Goodbye

United States

#63015 Jan 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
"Cute, Fun And LOL Moments From President Obama's First Term (Great Video!)."
Click here:
http://aattp.org/cute-fun-and-lol-moments-fro...
There is nothing cute or fun about Obama's first term.
Really Really Sassy

United States

#63016 Jan 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
This is why there should be a "Doofus" test to pass, before being allowed to buy a Gun!
----------
"5 Hurt In Shootings At Gun Shows In Ohio, Ind., N.C."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57564877/...
Then you would be ruled out. Lol.

Location hidden

#63017 Jan 20, 2013
I think I've found the perfect solution for the "Gun Control" dilemma...
Make it legal to buy any kind of Gun or Ammo and Magazine that is made...BUT, make it a Law that Everybody has to pass a Psychological Exam before they can purchase any of them, and make it a Law that they have be re-tested to renew it every 5 years, or they have to get rid of their Gun(s)...and present verification to the Police, or State, of the Sale of their Gun(s) to a Licensed Gun Dealer or they have to pay a huge Fine, for Non-Compliance with the Law.

I'll bet that you Second Amendment-Types aren't going to like it, but I thought it was a pretty good idea!:)

I think you should have a Right to own all the Guns you want, of any kind, if...IF, you're NOT Mentally Ill or become Mentally Ill!
Whether or not you're Mentally Stable and Sensible, and stay that way, is my only concern!
santa clase

United States

#63018 Jan 20, 2013
so true
flbrat

Vero Beach, FL

#63019 Jan 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
Make it legal to buy any kind of Gun or Ammo and Magazine that is made...BUT, make it a Law that Everybody has to pass a Psychological Exam before they can purchase any of them, and make it a Law that they have be re-tested to renew it every 5 years, or they have to get rid of their Gun(s)...and present verification to the Police, or State, of the Sale of their Gun(s) to a Licensed Gun Dealer or they have to pay a huge Fine, for Non-Compliance with the Law.
I'll bet that you Second Amendment-Types aren't going to like it, but I thought it was a pretty good idea!:)
I think you should have a Right to own all the Guns you want, of any kind, if...IF, you're NOT Mentally Ill or become Mentally Ill!
Whether or not you're Mentally Stable and Sensible, and stay that way, is my only concern!
Do you think if You sat down to take this test that All of you would pass?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#63020 Jan 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no doubt that YOURS is fictional, but mine is as real as they come. What I post is exactly what I think and believe and it wouldn't be any different if you were talking to me face to face. And neither would my Personality! I've never been and don't know how to be a phony, don't want to learn, either!
This coming from the person who told me, on the phone, "I lie all the time". then added "on topix".
Really Really Sassy

United States

#63021 Jan 20, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:

Oh it's a great idea. So when someone steals that fire arm do we also pass a law that requires them to contact the authorizes for a transfer of weapon? Gosh Obama Fan you are intelligent.
winky

Dallas, TX

#63022 Jan 20, 2013
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think if You sat down to take this test that All of you would pass?
"ALL" of her woud not pass it There i a lot of her there. 18 pounds per leg to say the least.
winky

Dallas, TX

#63023 Jan 20, 2013
That should be 180 pounds per leg. Dam smart phone.
tpxer

Johnson City, TN

#63024 Jan 20, 2013
Bobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you think or believe something doesn't make it fact. It makes you ignorant for assuming that you are always right in what you think. Females like you are why men look down on you as nothing more than someone to cook and clean. The ones like you are good for nothing much more. Shut up and get in the kitchen and rattle them pots and pans woman! Leave important matters to the men.
Go fantasize about your cute young Army amputee or Sara Palin. It is a safe world there and makes a man like you feel more like a man--you know, unchallenged. ;-p
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#63025 Jan 20, 2013
Clinton on rural folk:

"Don’t trivialize gun culture

Former President Bill Clinton warned a group of top Democratic donors at a private Saturday meeting not to underestimate the passions that gun control stirs among many Americans.

“Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them,” Clinton said.

“A lot of these people live in a world very different from the world lived in by the people proposing these things,” Clinton said.“I know because I come from this world."

... he said that he understands the culture that permeates a state like Arkansas — where guns are a longstanding part of local culture.

“A lot of these people … all they’ve got is their hunting and their fishing,” he told the Democratic financiers.“Or they’re living in a place where they don’t have much police presence. Or they’ve been listening to this stuff for so long that they believe it all.”

Of course, you won't find that quote on CBS ABC NBC MSNBC CNN NYT LA Times or WASH POST.

The democrat machine hates people who live in rural areas.
tpxer

Johnson City, TN

#63026 Jan 20, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>your such a lying dumbass,fox news is ruining our country? really, acoreding to you and the other dumbasses on here no one listens to fox. It was the lowest rated show,remember? Stupid slut,get a clue and a life(whats left of your worthless life anyway). You are a old clueless slut with shit for brains. Go changer your depends before your nasty fluids start rolling out your diaper
We have to hope for an early spring and lots of May showers to clean you up and make you fit and presentable. You obviously have cabin fever or else you are on one of your drunks.

I am starting a new thread called Tpxer and Ashamed of It.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#63031 Jan 20, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Clinton on rural folk:
"Don’t trivialize gun culture
Former President Bill Clinton warned a group of top Democratic donors at a private Saturday meeting not to underestimate the passions that gun control stirs among many Americans.
“Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them,” Clinton said.
“A lot of these people live in a world very different from the world lived in by the people proposing these things,” Clinton said.“I know because I come from this world."
... he said that he understands the culture that permeates a state like Arkansas — where guns are a longstanding part of local culture.
“A lot of these people … all they’ve got is their hunting and their fishing,” he told the Democratic financiers.“Or they’re living in a place where they don’t have much police presence. Or they’ve been listening to this stuff for so long that they believe it all.”
Of course, you won't find that quote on CBS ABC NBC MSNBC CNN NYT LA Times or WASH POST.
The democrat machine hates people who live in rural areas.
Frankly I think Fast and Furious was a clever way to keep an eye on things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Dollar General On Bernard 11 min Independent1 18
Review: K-Motors (Feb '14) 37 min curious-NC 15
South Greene Lady Rebel Taylor Lamb is Awesome 50 min shapeshift 52
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? (Apr '14) 1 hr 40ish 291
Why does my left testicle hurt 1 hr NobodyUKno 8
Veronica 1 hr z0neCrew 206
Rachel stanton holoway and Mikey holloway 1 hr Rachel Stanton 3
psycho moms (Nov '12) 6 hr shapeshift 89
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 7 hr Word Worth 7,505
I spy with my little eye 22 hr Independent1 171