Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,865)

Showing posts 57,281 - 57,300 of123,925
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Just before the end of the year, Politifact chose it’s “LIE OF THE YEAAAAARRRRRR”.

Lie of the Year: the Romney campaign's ad on Jeeps made in China

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

“It was a lie told in the critical state of Ohio in the final days of a close campaign -- that Jeep was moving its U.S. production to China.

Even though Jeep's parent company gave a quick and clear denial, Mitt Romney repeated it and his campaign turned it into a TV ad.

And they stood by the claim, even as the media and the public expressed collective outrage against something so obviously false.”

PolitiFact has selected Romney's claim that Barack Obama "sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China" at the cost of American jobs as the 2012 Lie of the Year.”

This week:

Fiat sees at least 100,000 Jeeps made in China in 2014

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/01/17/uk-f...

The REAL lie of the year: Barack Obama: Jobs is job one.

Well maybe he didn't lie. He just forgot to mention that they’d be in China.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

As a former member of the NRA, I must still be on their call list since I got two telephone calls from the organization, one last night and one this morning. The first was a pitch for a donation to block the overreach of the Obama Adm. for the use of executive orders to take away my second amendment rights. The second was to remind me of "gun appreciation day" ! WOW !! I'm impressed. Gun appreciation day ! We certainly needed one of those since my guns have NEVER before expressed their appreciation to me for buying them, taking care of them and owning them !
I got out my checkbook.....but ....then I thought if my guns were going to show their appreciation, I should just let them make a contribution instead ! Chuckles !!

Sad when an organization that once stood for hunters and sportsmen has become a tool for the lunatic fringe of the far right.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>These same State Legislators will spend tax money on a issue that they will lose. But it will make them look good to their base, this same base is in need of jobs, education, quality of life ect.
Yes "Dunlapian" that is sadly true. I constantly ask myself HOW these folks get elected....then I remember my old acquaintance Ron Ramsey and his metoric rise to power in Nashville. In my opinion there is no politician in our state government less qualified in experience, temperment, or background to be a representative for an East Tennessee constituiency, but we have him.....anyway.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Having arrived at the Gates of Heaven,
Barrack Obama meets a man with a beard.

'Are you Mohammed?' he asks.
'No my son, I am St. Peter; Mohammed is
higher up.'

Peter then points to a ladder that rises into the
clouds.

Delighted that Mohammed should be higher than St. Peter, Obama climbs the ladder in great strides,
climbs up through the clouds and comes into a room
where he meets another bearded man.

He asks again,'Are you Mohammed?'
'Why no,' he answers,'I am Moses; Mohammed is higher still.'

Exhausted, but with a heart full of joy he climbs the ladder yet again. He discovers a larger room where he meets an angelic looking man with a beard.

Full of hope, he asks again,'Are you Mohammed?'

'No, I am Jesus, the Christ; you will find Mohammed higher up.'

Mohammed higher than Jesus! Man, oh man! Obama can hardly contain his delight and climbs and climbs ever higher.

Once again, he reaches an even larger room where he meets this truly magnificent looking man with a silver white beard and once again repeats his question:

'Are you Mohammed?' he gasps as he is by now,
totally out of breath from all his climbing.

'No, my son, I am Almighty God, the Alpha and the Omega, but you look exhausted. Would you like a cup of coffee?'

Obama says,'Yes please!'

As God looks behind him, he claps his hands and yells out:'Hey, Mohammed, two coffees!'
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing that I'm not President. If that Jerk-off had brought my Kids, or my wife, into this, like the Jerk-off did, I swear, I'd have sent some of the Black OP Guys after him!
see typical you are a duymb bitch.He was making a point about Obamas kids having armed guards and him not thinking anyone elses kids are worth having them. See dumbass libtard soo stupid you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground. But you just follow whatever the libtard media tells you. i brought the same argument myself. why dont your old ass come and do something to me,stupid slut?
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Betti wrote:
<quoted text>And of course Mitt was such a genius concerning foreign policy.
Mitt didnt get 4 Americans killed with his policy slut
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
From Heart Attacks caused by the stress from People like you! You're as Lethal as a half a pound of bacon a day, only quicker!
well if thats the case we cant wait for you do die soon then,old bitch
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

to

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

flbrat wrote:
http://uk.reuters.com/article/ 2013/01/17/uk-fiat-marchionne- china-idUKBRE90G0O620130117
Hmmmm. Lie or no lie.
I'm not sure what you are referring to, but if it's a Post that somebody put quite awhile back, Please note that this was only announced on Tuesday of last week.

(" Chrysler, in which Fiat has a 58.5 percent stake, said on Tuesday it had agreed to make Jeeps in China with Guangzhou Automobile Group (601238.SS").

Now, I know that this had to have been in the planning, as a possibility, for some time before it was announced. Deals like this aren't made overnight. The question is, how long was it a "done deal" before it was announced?

So, if you're the one who originally posted this information and if you still have it or can remember the details that you posted, I would be interested in knowing the Source of the previous infomation and the details, for comparison purposes to this Article. Thanks, in advance, for any information you may be able to provide.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Just before the end of the year, Politifact chose it’s “LIE OF THE YEAAAAARRRRRR”.
Lie of the Year: the Romney campaign's ad on Jeeps made in China
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...
“It was a lie told in the critical state of Ohio in the final days of a close campaign -- that Jeep was moving its U.S. production to China.
Even though Jeep's parent company gave a quick and clear denial, Mitt Romney repeated it and his campaign turned it into a TV ad.
And they stood by the claim, even as the media and the public expressed collective outrage against something so obviously false.”
PolitiFact has selected Romney's claim that Barack Obama "sold Chrysler to Italians who are going to build Jeeps in China" at the cost of American jobs as the 2012 Lie of the Year.”
This week:
Fiat sees at least 100,000 Jeeps made in China in 2014
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/01/17/uk-f...
The REAL lie of the year: Barack Obama: Jobs is job one.
Well maybe he didn't lie. He just forgot to mention that they’d be in China.
If you people would just learn to read & listen to EXACTLY what is said, rather than what you THINK it means, things would not get so mixed up and confused. You relate what you THINK something means, rather than the FACTS of what is actually said, and that is a huge mistake! But, it's a tactic that deceptive People, especially Politicians, rely on and use every time they open their mouths! They know that the Average Person only "HEARS" 20% of what's said and they take full advantage of that fact.
But, you can learn to read and hear almost, if not completely 100% of what's said, and understand exactly what's written, correctly and all it takes is a little Focusing and Self-Discipline. I know because I had to learn to do it years ago, for a Job-related position that required it!

I definitely wish more of you would, at least, try! Otherwise, you will never understand what is actually going on, in this Country! And I think, that it's important that we actually know as much as we can, not just what we "think" is going on!
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>If you people would just learn to read & listen to EXACTLY what is said, rather than what you THINK it means, things would not get so mixed up and confused. You relate what you THINK something means, rather than the FACTS of what is actually said, and that is a huge mistake! But, it's a tactic that deceptive People, especially Politicians, rely on and use every time they open their mouths! They know that the Average Person only "HEARS" 20% of what's said and they take full advantage of that fact.
But, you can learn to read and hear almost, if not completely 100% of what's said, and understand exactly what's written, correctly and all it takes is a little Focusing and Self-Discipline. I know because I had to learn to do it years ago, for a Job-related position that required it!

I definitely wish more of you would, at least, try! Otherwise, you will never understand what is actually going on, in this Country! And I think, that it's important that we actually know as much as we can, not just what we "think" is going on!
You of all people to say anyone should read and stop ranting based on beliefs is absurd. Every ounce of your being, and that's a lot of ounces, thrives on ignorance, untruths, misconceptions and stereotypes. Your entire way of life has been lead by your lack of thought. You my dear, are the biggest idiot I've seen as of late.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

I'm wondering if those kids standing with Obama knew his kids were guard protected but they weren't worth it.
Just like too bad that video was taken of the US troops taken a pee on dead bodies.
I can bet if it was Hitler in that position with those kids or our troops the ones being degraded in that manner there would be outrage.
This gun thing is only the begining.
Still no talk on the meds these people were on.But I'll bet you right now everyone and their brother and sisters and aunts and uncles will be a little depressed a little angry a little this or that and you will be on that no gun list.
And Obamacare will pay for your meds and big Pharma will be happy and very wealthy.

Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Bull!
Truth Detector wrote:
This week Obama used children as a prop at his gun speech. Here’s some others who’ve used children as props:
https://www.google.com/search...
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d&s...
It’s for the children……
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Dr.Russell L.Blaylock MD
Surgeon,Author,Lecturer,Educat or
This brain surgeon does talk about the issues with these meds on some and speaks of our soldiers being drugged and vaccine damage.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/dr-blaylock-expos...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
I'm wondering if those kids standing with Obama knew his kids were guard protected but they weren't worth it.
Just like too bad that video was taken of the US troops taken a pee on dead bodies.
I can bet if it was Hitler in that position with those kids or our troops the ones being degraded in that manner there would be outrage.
Still no talk on the meds these people were on.But I'll bet you right now everyone and their brother and sisters and aunts and uncles will be a little depressed a little angry a little this or that and you will be on that no gun list.
And Obamacare will pay for your meds and big Pharma will be happy and very wealthy.
I, frankly, think you need some kind of "Meds" besides what you're using, judging by your incoherent Posts....and I'm not joking.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Dr.Russell L.Blaylock MD
Surgeon,Author,Lecturer,Educat or
This brain surgeon does talk about the issues with these meds on some and speaks of our soldiers being drugged and vaccine damage.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/dr-blaylock-expos...
And here is the other "Point of View" about this "Doctor"!

http://www.skepdic.com/blaylock.html

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
I don't know about all of the Childrens' stories...frankly, it was just too depressing to read them all, but I have read the captions for the Articles about them and their Parents, asking the President to impose some kind if Gun Control.
But, I did read the Article and the Posted Hand-written Letter that the one Little Boy, who was featured most prominently as the President signed the Bill. In that letter in a child-like way, but an intelligent Child-like way for his age, he asked the President , very respectfully, to please do something to take away the guns in this Country.
That is the reason those Children were in the picture with Obama...they personally asked him to do something about the Guns and it was an historical moment that they will never forget, seeing the President of the United States so something that they asked him to do.
And whether you like what Obama did or not, they liked it and very few Ordinary People get invited to the White House to watch the President sign anything...and those Children deserved to be there, after what they've been through!
And you should be ashamed for criticizing it, and I'm ashamed FOR you, whether you are or not!
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I, frankly, think you need some kind of "Meds" besides what you're
using, judging by your incoherent Posts....and I'm not joking.
Weren't you the one who said too bad the videos came out.It appears to be okay to hide what we do to look good.Honesty is not one of your strong points is it.Nor is integrity.
Do they have Meds for that.
My sister "The Psychologist" agrees with me. You on the other hand would fall under personality disorder.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is the other "Point of View" about this "Doctor"!
http://www.skepdic.com/blaylock.html
I'm wondering why many doctors go to this man's lectures to learn?
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about all of the Childrens' stories...frankly, it was just too depressing to read them all, but I have read the captions for the Articles about them and their Parents, asking the President to impose some kind if Gun Control.
But, I did read the Article and the Posted Hand-written Letter that the one Little Boy, who was featured most prominently as the President signed the Bill. In that letter in a child-like way, but an intelligent Child-like way for his age, he asked the President , very respectfully, to please do something to take away the guns in this Country.
That is the reason those Children were in the picture with Obama...they personally asked him to do something about the Guns and it was an historical moment that they will never forget, seeing the President of the United States so something that they asked him to do.
And whether you like what Obama did or not, they liked it and very few Ordinary People get invited to the White House to watch the President sign anything...and those Children deserved to be there, after what they've been through!
And you should be ashamed for criticizing it, and I'm ashamed FOR you, whether you are or not!
What a friggen joke.Your ashamed for me.Save it.
Oh please save you guilt trips.The kids asked him to do this like they know about how their parents will slowly be losing the right to protect them.
If Obama was a Pub you would be all over this crap.Thats all this is about you Demys side on the win.
How you could get beyond the NDAA and all that man's lies and yet bring him on smelling like a rose is beyond me. And you have the nerve to call me nuts.My brain still puts 2 and 2 together and gets 4.Obama says ten you say "right on" my Lordship.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 57,281 - 57,300 of123,925
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

118 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A Great Big Fck You 10 min Melissa1333 204
What u do if ur bout to past out while driving? 18 min wow 1
greenevalley 25 min dangeruss 17
DAVID CRUM is a Democrat 27 min haha 13
Nolichucky River & USN 47 min Government Cheese 6
robert blanchard 55 min amen 14
Biggest pill heads 57 min Child proof bottle 15
Greene County Mayor's Race 1 hr Dudley 99
I love this forum because?????? 1 hr Queen Christy 227