Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,863)

Showing posts 57,241 - 57,260 of123,856
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a good thing that I'm not President. If that Jerk-off had brought my Kids, or my wife, into this, like the Jerk-off did, I swear, I'd have sent some of the Black OP Guys after him!
Yet you support the "Jerk-off" who brought kids to the White House for the signing of Obamacare and his Executive Orders. This just shows what kind of a sanctimonious hypocrite you Liberals Really-Really are.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, only you speak the truth and all others are liars. We get it.
When you deceive People, it's the same as lying. You should know all about that..."PETE"! There's also "Lying by Omission", you should know all about that, too..."PETE".

Look, it's pretty obvious that you don't want to get along with me...all you want to do is take some kind of deep-seated anger out on me, that you have for somebody else. Well, I'm not responsible for that and I don't have any dog in that race. So, either grow a pair and take it out on the one you're really so angry at...or don't, but get off of my back! I am NOT a substitute for somebody that you think has done, or is doing, you wrong!
Really Sassy

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I Really do have a pair. Pete, you want some of this?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
cont.)
BOTH presidents LINCOLN and KENNEDY were AGAINST the CREATION and EXISTENCE of the FEDERAL RESERVE. Lincoln was fighting against the establishment of the FEDERAL RESERVE and was quoted as saying "I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the BANKERS IN THE REAR. Of the two, the one in the REAR is my GREATEST FOE" and on June, 4 1963 Kennedy signed EXECUTIVE ORDER 11110, thereby declaring and guaranteeing that the privately owned FEDERAL RESERVE BANK would soon be OUT OF BUSINESS. To my understanding, there is no evidence to the contrary that this order has ever been amended, repealed, or superceded in any way. Which means, it is still a valid order to this day, but those holding the purse strings in Washington have never honored that EXECUTIVE ORDER.
BOTH assassins were known by there FULL GIVEN NAMES, JOHN WILKES BOOTH and LEE HARVEY OSWALD.
BOTH assassins were detained by OFFICERS named BAKER, Lt. Luther BAKER detained BOOTH and Officer Marion BAKER briefly detained OSWALD at the schoolbook depository, until he learned that Oswald was employed at the depository.
BOOTH'S escape was aided by OSWALD Swan and Lewis PAINE, and OSWALD acquired his position at the schoolbook depository through the help of Ruth PAINE, his landlord.
BOTH assassins DIED BEFORE ever being brought to TRIAL by a SINGLE SHOT FIRED FROM A COLT REVOLVER.
The SUM of the assassins intials BOTH add up to EXACTLY the NUMBER 35 ( L + H + O=12 + 8 +15 =35 ) and (J + W + B = 10 + 23 + 2 = 35)
The names LINCOLN and KENNEDY BOTH contain EXACTLY SEVEN LETTERS.
The FATHERS of the presidents, THOMAS and JOSEPH BOTH have EXACTLY SIX LETTERS in their names.
BOTH presidents political opponents have EXACTLY SEVEN LETTERS, STEPHEN and RICHARD.
BOTH Vice- President names total EXACTLY THIRTEEN LETTERS ANDREW JOHNSON and LYNDON JOHNSON.
BOTH Vice-President's first ladies names total THIRTEEN LETTERS EXACTLY, ELIZA MCCARDLE and CLAUDIA TAYLOR.
BOTH assassins names have EXACTLY FIFTEEN LETTERS, JOHN WILKES-BOOTH and LEE HARVEY OSWALD.
You're a little late learning this. Most of it I learned in history class within weeks after Kenneday was assassinated. And it only took you 50 years. You Really-Really are a bright one now, aren't you?
Really Sassy

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a little late learning this. Most of it I learned in history class within weeks after Kenneday was assassinated. And it only took you 50 years. You Really-Really are a bright one now, aren't you?
In school they called me lite-brite.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
I Really do have a pair. Pete, you want some of this?
Well, there you go, PETE, if that's the way you swing, MsHurl just made you an offer, you can't refuse! I'd recommend making him take his medication first though. Otherwise, one wrong move from you and he's apt to go ballistic on you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>In school they called me lite-brite.
They still do!
Really Sassy

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I have taken my crazy meds Pete, I will be sane for 10 minutes.
Tubby

Comrat, Moldova

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>In school they called me lite-brite.
More like dim-wit.
Really Sassy

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Now I will have a melt down. My other name is Tubby. Because, well I am Tubby.
Really Sassy

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I stay on a diet of twinkies. Why is my azz so huge?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least this time you only mentioned one of your buzz words - "Teapublicans." For once, you left out Fox News. For the record, I don't bitch about everything, just you. Also for the record, there are adults posting on here but all the adults have to weed through all your gibberish to get to the meaningful posts. Nobody really cares nor reads the links to all your favorite blogs and editorial websites. And quit complaining about long posts when you post 100's of times a week and whole page posts stating the same thing over and over. I realize it is easy to cut and paste the word "Teapublican" and "Fox News", but do you seriously think anyone pays attention to this dribble? Why don't you go talk to people face to face for a change. Might do you some good.
Um..."Libtards?"

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
Calling people names and blaspheming others for what they post makes you look bad as well.
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you support the "Jerk-off" who...
Um...
Really Sassy

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Um...
O.A. I feel playful tonight:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Um..."Libtards?"
Lol! And he's got the cajones to lecture me, anonymously, of course!...SMH...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text> O.A. I feel playful tonight:)
Then, go play with yourself, like you usually do!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

"At least One American Dead In Algerian Hostage Crisis."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57564809/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

"Gun Restrictions Have Widespread Public Support:(POLL)."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/gun-restrictions-widesp...
Really Sassy

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

I'm so fat I cannot reach myself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
I'm so fat I cannot reach myself.
Then, go get a Homeless Person and buy them a Gas Mask so they can stand the stench. It's a dirty job , but you should be able to pay somebody to do it, as bad as the economy is and as many People as there are willing to do anything for money. But, it'll probably take all of your Welfare check to get them to do it, even with the Gas Mask.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 57,241 - 57,260 of123,856
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A Great Big Fck You 8 min Se7en187 140
REPUBLICANS meets with rich people to talk abou... 17 min Follow the money 1
WEALTHY CONSERVATIVE work for mobile home vote 23 min Wealth smells like fun 19
SUMMERS TAYLOR for road superintendant 26 min GAYdar alert 21
Greene County Mayor's Race 28 min Dixie Diamond 90
REPUBLICANS vote to keep female wages low 31 min All wages low 17
ashley and cw 45 min thatdude 1
Greene County Clerk Race 6 hr harrieta 108
I love this forum because?????? 6 hr harrieta 220