|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
Hey, you must be "Adonis".:)
No.I am one of the blue bloods related to one of the 13 families who rule the world.
I am from the Gods.
Look up the 13 families.I am one of them.God help me.
Hey

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I am guessing way back when there was a falling out obviously considering I still hang out at Lowes.
My Grandmother from Wales used to scare me about my creepy relatives from the past and the Blue Bloods and I ran into some info on this stuff and I think they are the evil doers.
So I suggest you be nice to me.
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if it's from a Conservative or a "Liberal" Site as long as it's the truth, and I have yet to find a Conservative Site that tells the truth! Ideology has long ago replaced any Conservative Site's truth. there are a few Well-known Conservative Bloggers who don't lie and distort the truth. and even though I don't agree with their opinion, if I find it interesting and truthful about the facts, I post it. I did that just a couple of days ago, by George Wills, I think.
I KNOW what the problem is with you People because it's as plain as the nose of your face, in every Post you make, to us Long-time Political Junkies.
You barely knew that the Federal Gov't. even existed, nor did you care, until the Economy crashed and Barack Obama got elected President! then, all of a sudden you woke up out of the trance you had been in all your Life. But, instead of trying to catch up on what you had no knowledge of, or paid any attention to, for your whole life, even though it was your Patriotic Duty to keep up with what your Gov't. was doing...now you want to pretend that you know all about it and have all the answers, and all you do is make yourself look like the ignorant Fools that we all know you are because your Source of Information and your method of "catching up" is to watch and believe everything Fox Fake News tells you! And even then, you don't understand half of what they are lying to you about! And I'd bet money that you are a Tea Party Member or would be, if you joined any Political Party because it's the typical Tea Party Member that I've just described! Dumb as a box of rocks and still has no clue about the Federal Gov't. or how it works, much less WHY it works that way! So, you compare it to the only things you know, which is the simplest of things! And to make it even worse, you want to argue about it, when somebody tries to explain it to you and tell you why your Posts make absolutely NO SENSE!
I can tell just as well as I know my own Name who has been a Long-time Politics-watcher and Federal Gov't-watcher, on this Forum, and there are very few, but "OT" is obviously one and so is "Dunlapian". There are a handful more, of both Conservatives and Democrats who aren't as knowledgeable, but they are fast-learning and getting there. But, the Tea Party Newbies are the most ignorant that I have ever encountered, ANYWHERE, in my Lifetime! I simply don't think they have the mental capacity to ever learn anything and understand it! That's why you see all the pics, making fun of them, their spelling , and their own words. They have become the "National Joke" and justifiably so!
I thought you hated to type and you don't like long posts. Once again, your hypocrisy i blatant as ever. You call yourself a longtime political watcher, but all you watch are Topix posts. Do you actually want us to believe you are a political expert when all you do is watch and respond to Topix posts. Kudos to you for having an opinion in the first place, but blaspheming people for having one different than you is absurd.
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you hated to type and you don't like long posts. Once again, your hypocrisy i blatant as ever. You call yourself a longtime political watcher, but all you watch are Topix posts. Do you actually want us to believe you are a political expert when all you do is watch and respond to Topix posts. Kudos to you for having an opinion in the first place, but blaspheming people for having one different than you is absurd.
Then she resorts to accusing people of being those who have sued her for her antics. Nothing can penetrate that hard head of hers. Common sense can't even dictate to her.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
No.I am one of the blue bloods related to one of the 13 families who rule the world.
I am from the Gods.
Look up the 13 families.I am one of them.God help me.
Hey, you're putting me on, right? I mean, you don't really believe this Junk, do you?

Are you an Alex Jones Fan?
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
'Fraid not! MSNBC overtook them in ratings, a couple of weeks ago. You outta read the Links, Dude.
dudette Fox is so far in front of them, They msnbc could double their ratings and still be close to last place.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
The "inquistir" gets all of their "News" off the Internet! LMAO! Yeah, that's really a reliable source alright...for INTERNET GOSSIP!
You're really funny! LMAO!
From what I hear, that is where you get our info from all the time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
I am guessing way back when there was a falling out obviously considering I still hang out at Lowes.
My Grandmother from Wales used to scare me about my creepy relatives from the past and the Blue Bloods and I ran into some info on this stuff and I think they are the evil doers.
So I suggest you be nice to me.
Well, that's a "First". It's the "first" time I have ever had somebody try to scare me into being nice to them, without actually threatening me.
Baby, you should know that stuff doesn't work with me. In fact, it usually works the very opposite and you should know that, too.

If you want me to be nice to you, then be nice to me. You'll get from me, exactly what you give...sometimes alittle more and sometimes alittle less, but in the end, it all equals out to about the same.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like these links?
FNC still on top.
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/01/17/c...
You should restrain yourself from doing that to her. It might give her a stroke at her age. lol

Lay in there!!!!!!!!!!
Hey

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's a "First". It's the "first" time I have ever had somebody try to scare me into being nice to them, without actually threatening me.
Baby, you should know that stuff doesn't work with me. In fact, it usually works the very opposite and you should know that, too.
If you want me to be nice to you, then be nice to me. You'll get from me, exactly what you give...sometimes alittle more and sometimes alittle less, but in the end, it all equals out to about the same.
Just joking about the be nice BS the rest is Grammy's tales.The stuff I read sounds a lot like her stories.
I check out Alex,The Drudge Report,Alliance for Natural Health,etc.
I do not get into the Corporate news.I saw how that all was coming down in the 80s.
MSM is what they want you to hear end of story.You get their news their way.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Hey, I'll tell you right now...I ain't wearing no burka! lol!
You should.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
You should restrain yourself from doing that to her. It might give her a stroke at her age. lol
Lay in there!!!!!!!!!!
The devilmade me do it:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

TWO PRESIDENTS, A CENTURY APART: STRANGE, EERIE, AND INTERESTING FACTS

BOTH John F. Kennedy (J.F.K.) and Abraham Lincoln were PRESIDENTS

BOTH were involved in CIVIL RIGHTS (Lincoln SLAVERY, Kennedy SEGREGATION).

BOTH were the SECOND BORN child in their family.

BOTH married in their THIRTIES to women age TWENTY-FOUR.

BOTH of their wives SPOKE FRENCH FLUENTLY.

BOTH first ladies suffered the DEATH of a CHILD while in THE WHITE HOUSE.

BOTH presidents had FOUR CHILDREN and TWO of their CHILDREN DIED BEFORE THEM.

Lincoln's SON'S were named ROBERT and EDWARD, Kennedy's BROTHERS were named ROBERT and EDWARD.

BOTH suffered the LOSS of a SISTER before becoming president.

BOTH were BOAT CAPTAINS: Lincoln was a skipper of the Talisman, a Mississippi River boat and Kennedy was skipper of the PT-109.

BOTH were ELECTED to THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, Lincoln in "1846" and Kennedy in "1946".

BOTH presidents FAILED to win the VICE PRESIDENTIAL BID, Lincoln in 1856, and Kennedy in 1956.

Lincoln DEFEATED STEPHEN DOUGLAS who was BORN in "1813" and Kennedy DEFEATED RICHARD NIXON who was BORN in "1913".

LINCOLN was ELECTED in 1860 and KENNEDY was elected in 1960.

BOTH were elected president by LESS than 50% of the POPULAR VOTE and BOTH presidents had their ELECTION RESULTS CONTESTED.

BOTH were involved in HISTORICAL PUBLIC POLITICAL DEBATES: The Lincoln-Douglas Debates and The Kennedy-Nixon Debates.

BOTH were president during our nation's MOST CONTROVERSIAL WARS, The CIVIL WAR AND THE VIETNAM WAR.

Lincoln's ASSASSIN was BORN in "1839" and Kennedy's ASSASSIN was BORN in "1939".

Lincoln's SECRETARY was named "KENNEDY" and WARNED him not to go to the theatre, Kennedy's SECREATARY was named "LINCOLN" and she WARNED him not to go to Dallas.

BOTH were SHOT on a FRIDAY.

BOTH were SHOT from BEHIND.

BOTH were shot with their WIVES PRESENT and seated next to them.

BOTH presidents were SHOT in the presence of an ACCOMPANYING COUPLE.

During the commissioning of BOTH assassinations, BOTH accompanying men were INJURED: Booth SLASHED at and cut Major Rathbone and Oswald SHOT Governor McConnolly.

Lincoln DIED in 1865 and Andrew Johnson DIED in 1875, TEN YEARS APART.

Kennedy DIED in 1963 and Lyndon B. Johnson DIED in 1973, TEN YEARS APART.

BOTH presidents SPOKE of being KILLED on the very SAME DAY as their assassination.

Lincoln was SEATED in box NUMBER (7) at the theatre and Kennedy was RIDING in car NUMBER (7) in the motorcade at the time they were BOTH shot.

Booth shot Lincoln in a THEATRE and ran into a WAREHOUSE, Oswald shot Kennedy from a WAREHOUSE and ran into a THEATRE.

Lincoln was shot in the FORD Theatre and Kennedy was shot in a FORD car and the car model was a LINCOLN.

BOTH presidents DIED at a place with the initails H. P., Lincoln DIED in the PETERSON HOUSE and Kennedy DIED at PARKLAND HOSPITAL.

The CONCESSIONS OPERATOR at the FORD THEATRE (where Lincoln was shot) was Joseph BURROUGHS and the CONCESSIONS OPERATOR at the TEXAS THEATRE (where Oswald was found) was Butch BURROUGHS.

The Tall Target was released in 1951 and was a MOVIE about a detective that thwarts a plot to assassinate Lincoln (based on the alleged Baltimore plot) and the DETECTIVE'S name in the MOVIE is JOHN KENNEDY.

BOTH were SUCCEEDED by men named JOHNSON.

BOTH SUCCESSORS were SOUTHERN DEMOCRATS.

The JOHNSON that succeeded Lincoln was BORN in "1808" and the JOHNSON that succeeded Kennedy was BORN in "1908".

BOTH succeeding JOHNSON'S were from towns fifteen minutes from JOHNSON CITY, TENNEESSEE. BOTH successors had URETHRAL STONES, they were the ONLY presidents to have suffured with them.

BOTH successors LEFT the White House WITHOUT running for RE-ELECTION in 1868 and 1968.

con't.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

cont.)

BOTH presidents LINCOLN and KENNEDY were AGAINST the CREATION and EXISTENCE of the FEDERAL RESERVE. Lincoln was fighting against the establishment of the FEDERAL RESERVE and was quoted as saying "I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the BANKERS IN THE REAR. Of the two, the one in the REAR is my GREATEST FOE" and on June, 4 1963 Kennedy signed EXECUTIVE ORDER 11110, thereby declaring and guaranteeing that the privately owned FEDERAL RESERVE BANK would soon be OUT OF BUSINESS. To my understanding, there is no evidence to the contrary that this order has ever been amended, repealed, or superceded in any way. Which means, it is still a valid order to this day, but those holding the purse strings in Washington have never honored that EXECUTIVE ORDER.

BOTH assassins were known by there FULL GIVEN NAMES, JOHN WILKES BOOTH and LEE HARVEY OSWALD.

BOTH assassins were detained by OFFICERS named BAKER, Lt. Luther BAKER detained BOOTH and Officer Marion BAKER briefly detained OSWALD at the schoolbook depository, until he learned that Oswald was employed at the depository.

BOOTH'S escape was aided by OSWALD Swan and Lewis PAINE, and OSWALD acquired his position at the schoolbook depository through the help of Ruth PAINE, his landlord.

BOTH assassins DIED BEFORE ever being brought to TRIAL by a SINGLE SHOT FIRED FROM A COLT REVOLVER.

The SUM of the assassins intials BOTH add up to EXACTLY the NUMBER 35 ( L + H + O=12 + 8 +15 =35 ) and (J + W + B = 10 + 23 + 2 = 35)

The names LINCOLN and KENNEDY BOTH contain EXACTLY SEVEN LETTERS.

The FATHERS of the presidents, THOMAS and JOSEPH BOTH have EXACTLY SIX LETTERS in their names.

BOTH presidents political opponents have EXACTLY SEVEN LETTERS, STEPHEN and RICHARD.

BOTH Vice- President names total EXACTLY THIRTEEN LETTERS ANDREW JOHNSON and LYNDON JOHNSON.

BOTH Vice-President's first ladies names total THIRTEEN LETTERS EXACTLY, ELIZA MCCARDLE and CLAUDIA TAYLOR.

BOTH assassins names have EXACTLY FIFTEEN LETTERS, JOHN WILKES-BOOTH and LEE HARVEY OSWALD.

Ross

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
cont.)
BOTH presidents LINCOLN and KENNEDY were AGAINST the CREATION and EXISTENCE of the FEDERAL RESERVE. Lincoln was fighting against the establishment of the FEDERAL RESERVE and was quoted as saying "I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the BANKERS IN THE REAR. Of the two, the one in the REAR is my GREATEST FOE" and on June, 4 1963 Kennedy signed EXECUTIVE ORDER 11110, thereby declaring and guaranteeing that the privately owned FEDERAL RESERVE BANK would soon be OUT OF BUSINESS. To my understanding, there is no evidence to the contrary that this order has ever been amended, repealed, or superceded in any way. Which means, it is still a valid order to this day, but those holding the purse strings in Washington have never honored that EXECUTIVE ORDER.
BOTH assassins were known by there FULL GIVEN NAMES, JOHN WILKES BOOTH and LEE HARVEY OSWALD.
BOTH assassins were detained by OFFICERS named BAKER, Lt. Luther BAKER detained BOOTH and Officer Marion BAKER briefly detained OSWALD at the schoolbook depository, until he learned that Oswald was employed at the depository.
BOOTH'S escape was aided by OSWALD Swan and Lewis PAINE, and OSWALD acquired his position at the schoolbook depository through the help of Ruth PAINE, his landlord.
BOTH assassins DIED BEFORE ever being brought to TRIAL by a SINGLE SHOT FIRED FROM A COLT REVOLVER.
The SUM of the assassins intials BOTH add up to EXACTLY the NUMBER 35 ( L + H + O=12 + 8 +15 =35 ) and (J + W + B = 10 + 23 + 2 = 35)
The names LINCOLN and KENNEDY BOTH contain EXACTLY SEVEN LETTERS.
The FATHERS of the presidents, THOMAS and JOSEPH BOTH have EXACTLY SIX LETTERS in their names.
BOTH presidents political opponents have EXACTLY SEVEN LETTERS, STEPHEN and RICHARD.
BOTH Vice- President names total EXACTLY THIRTEEN LETTERS ANDREW JOHNSON and LYNDON JOHNSON.
BOTH Vice-President's first ladies names total THIRTEEN LETTERS EXACTLY, ELIZA MCCARDLE and CLAUDIA TAYLOR.
BOTH assassins names have EXACTLY FIFTEEN LETTERS, JOHN WILKES-BOOTH and LEE HARVEY OSWALD.
Yawn

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

"Here Goes The Boom--ATF."

("An Amendment limiting the law enforcement powers of the ATF couldn't be worse if the NRA wrote it themselves--which they did.")

Click here:
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-january...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Ross wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn
Go to bed, Darling, it's past your bedtime...if you want to, that is.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

"Jon Stewart:'NRA Is A False Flag Operation Run By Michael Moore':(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/jon-stewart-nra-is-a-false-f...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

"The Corner Obama Helped The GOP Paint Themselves Into."

Click here:
http://www.politicalgarbagechute.com/the-corn...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

"I Loves Muh Gun".:(VIDEO)

Click here:
http://aattp.org/i-loves-muh-gun-video/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info