lol

Jackson, TN

#62710 Jan 17, 2013
and for you dumbasses who beileve that the sandy hook shootings were done with "assault weapons" here you go proof it wasn't. http://youtu.be/NWQ7ENkT-8A

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#62711 Jan 17, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, Your Hypocritical opinion!!!!!!!!!!
NO, a Knowledgeable Fact!

If you didn't post the entire Encyclopedia Britannica in one Post, somebody would have room to point out why it's Jive Talk BS, point by point!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62713 Jan 17, 2013
The NY labor union is at it again. This time the dem/lib/union has stranded 175,000 children. Like I said, They care about nobody but themselves.

WHy, It seems they want about $7000 per child to run school buses. It takes less with a cab. And the company is going to let out the contract for driving the school buses and the union don't like it. We are supposed to lay down and take whatever, they dish out. Pitiful people, so--sombi-like that they would put children in harms way. Hope they all lose their jobs. AGGGGH----only get on welfare, and food stamps. They already vote democratic/liberal.

Wonder who the union thugs are going to try to persuade, the children??????

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#62714 Jan 17, 2013
Honestly wrote:
The NY labor union is at it again. This time the dem/lib/union has stranded 175,000 children. Like I said, They care about nobody but themselves.
WHy, It seems they want about $7000 per child to run school buses. It takes less with a cab. And the company is going to let out the contract for driving the school buses and the union don't like it. We are supposed to lay down and take whatever, they dish out. Pitiful people, so--sombi-like that they would put children in harms way. Hope they all lose their jobs. AGGGGH----only get on welfare, and food stamps. They already vote democratic/liberal.
Wonder who the union thugs are going to try to persuade, the children??????
If you didn't just make that up, post the Link to prove it. BTW, the Mayor of New York is a Republican, and he runs the City, not the Labor Unions! Don't you just hate it when your words backfire in your face?
I want a Million Dollars too, but I doubt that'll I'll get it!
lol

Jackson, TN

#62715 Jan 17, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't just make that up, post the Link to prove it. BTW, the Mayor of New York is a Republican, and he runs the City, not the Labor Unions! Don't you just hate it when your words backfire in your face?
I want a Million Dollars too, but I doubt that'll I'll get it!
Bloomburg may have republican on the ticket but he's a democrap. If you remember he was a dem and swiched to repub before he won mayor.So skank what do you have to say now? and no you will never have a million dollars cause no one pays you for your dirty jobs
Anonymous

Talbott, TN

#62716 Jan 17, 2013
lol

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#62717 Jan 17, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Bloomburg may have republican on the ticket but he's a democrap. If you remember he was a dem and swiched to repub before he won mayor.So skank what do you have to say now? and no you will never have a million dollars cause no one pays you for your dirty jobs
I say Bloomberg's a Republican, just like I've already said, if you could read, you'd know that...and I say you're a Dumbass that can't spell! And...I say just because you charge...doesn't mean all the rest of us do. We've got a Name for People like you...guess what it is! Anybody left a "quarter" on your Dresser lately? If they did, they over-paid...give them their change back!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#62718 Jan 17, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
DUmb DUmb, it can not be made a law unless it passes through the senate and house of Reps. They are for Execution of present laws only.
Do the words, "Executive Order" mean anything to you? They should since they've been discussed here ad nauseum!

The President is giving the Teapublicans a chance to "save face", which is more than I would do...but, I'll bet they're too stupid to take it.
When he says that he will exert his full Authority for this Issue, now just what do you think that means??? It's pretty obvious that you have no clue, just from your Post and I'm certainly not going to tell you. But, I'll wager a sizable bet that it becomes Law, one way or the other, wanna bet???
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#62721 Jan 17, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>I say Bloomberg's a Republican, just like I've already said, if you could read, you'd know that...and I say you're a Dumbass that can't spell! And...I say just because you charge...doesn't mean all the rest of us do. We've got a Name for People like you...guess what it is! Anybody left a "quarter" on your Dresser lately? If they did, they over-paid...give them their change back!
I'd certainly say he may not be able to spell but you can't properly construct a simple sentence and punctuate it correctly. Ignorant is ignorant any way it goes Ms Sugar.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62722 Jan 17, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't just make that up, post the Link to prove it. BTW, the Mayor of New York is a Republican, and he runs the City, not the Labor Unions! Don't you just hate it when your words backfire in your face?
I want a Million Dollars too, but I doubt that'll I'll get it!
It has been on the news for two days, OH I forgot you don't watch FOX news and CBS< NBC< CNN don't really tell you all that is going on. The mayor of NY i Democratic.

Oh Goodie, here is a link that is from MSNBC, a very liberal station. In fact they have tremors going up and down their legs when Obama SPeaks. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/50479949
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62723 Jan 17, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the words, "Executive Order" mean anything to you? They should since they've been discussed here ad nauseum!
The President is giving the Teapublicans a chance to "save face", which is more than I would do...but, I'll bet they're too stupid to take it.
When he says that he will exert his full Authority for this Issue, now just what do you think that means??? It's pretty obvious that you have no clue, just from your Post and I'm certainly not going to tell you. But, I'll wager a sizable bet that it becomes Law, one way or the other, wanna bet???
what becomes LAW--Queeney---- Executive Order is simply that--to execute the laws of the land. Thats what his branch of the gov. does. Telling lies all the time just shows you his character.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62724 Jan 17, 2013
I'll retract that statement about Blommburg. He is now a Independent "which is much more in line on how he will run the city"

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/06/19/...

Little slow but don't care to backup if make mistake.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62725 Jan 17, 2013
did you here the latest of Sandy Hook. The shooter was NOT using an AR15. In fact they have video showing they were removing shells from a LONG gun that was in the cars trunk. It seems that only one person of the police was saying he was using a AR15. Now it is leaning toward multiple pistols. They have yet to produce the military style weapon supposedly used to kill the students. Boy what the dem/libs are trying to pull now. If it comes out , it will make Obama look like a fool.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#62726 Jan 17, 2013
Honestly wrote:
did you here the latest of Sandy Hook. The shooter was NOT using an AR15. In fact they have video showing they were removing shells from a LONG gun that was in the cars trunk. It seems that only one person of the police was saying he was using a AR15. Now it is leaning toward multiple pistols. They have yet to produce the military style weapon supposedly used to kill the students. Boy what the dem/libs are trying to pull now. If it comes out , it will make Obama look like a fool.
Let me guess...that's a Fox Fake News Exclusive, right?
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62728 Jan 17, 2013
No---was just looking at it, the Inquisitr. Evidently they have some type of evidence and it seems to be growing. Worth watching but don't think nothing will come out of it. Love a good conspiracy

I think it was on CBS where I saw it first today.

I know why you Dem/Libs hate FOX soooooooooo much. They have the most following and can do the most damage to the dem/libs propaganda.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#62729 Jan 17, 2013
Honestly wrote:
No---was just looking at it, the Inquisitr. Evidently they have some type of evidence and it seems to be growing. Worth watching but don't think nothing will come out of it. Love a good conspiracy
I think it was on CBS where I saw it first today.
I know why you Dem/Libs hate FOX soooooooooo much. They have the most following and can do the most damage to the dem/libs propaganda.
'Fraid not! MSNBC overtook them in ratings, a couple of weeks ago. You outta read the Links, Dude.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#62730 Jan 17, 2013
Honestly wrote:
No---was just looking at it, the Inquisitr. Evidently they have some type of evidence and it seems to be growing. Worth watching but don't think nothing will come out of it. Love a good conspiracy
I think it was on CBS where I saw it first today.
I know why you Dem/Libs hate FOX soooooooooo much. They have the most following and can do the most damage to the dem/libs propaganda.
Nope, it is because they report hysterical junk.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#62731 Jan 17, 2013
Honestly wrote:
No---was just looking at it, the Inquisitr. Evidently they have some type of evidence and it seems to be growing. Worth watching but don't think nothing will come out of it. Love a good conspiracy
I think it was on CBS where I saw it first today.
I know why you Dem/Libs hate FOX soooooooooo much. They have the most following and can do the most damage to the dem/libs propaganda.
The "inquistir" gets all of their "News" off the Internet! LMAO! Yeah, that's really a reliable source alright...for INTERNET GOSSIP!
You're really funny! LMAO!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#62732 Jan 17, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
'Fraid not! MSNBC overtook them in ratings, a couple of weeks ago. You outta read the Links, Dude.
You mean like these links?

FNC still on top.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/01/17/c...
Really Sassy

Duluth, GA

#62733 Jan 17, 2013
Honestly wrote:
did you here the latest of Sandy Hook. The shooter was NOT using an AR15. In fact they have video showing they were removing shells from a LONG gun that was in the cars trunk. It seems that only one person of the police was saying he was using a AR15. Now it is leaning toward multiple pistols. They have yet to produce the military style weapon supposedly used to kill the students. Boy what the dem/libs are trying to pull now. If it comes out , it will make Obama look like a fool.
Believe me dear. He makes a fool of himself. No one ever needs to help him do it. Even stranger, after having been caught lying, cheating and making an azz of himself idiots like ole Sassy pants voted him right back in to take away all freedoms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lawsuit against county schools 3 min afton hick 4
KFC under new management? 12 min veteran 3
ROE cuts VA docter time with VETS 12 min ROE VOTEgo 1
OBAMA giving the elderly a rasie in SOCIAL SECU... 16 min WheelCHAIR overCL... 1
ROE takes vets pain meds away 17 min Kohlrabi 29
OBAMAcare sucks because it ain't free 17 min veteran 7
New COUNTY ROCK quarry LIABILITY laws make it p... 19 min County Roads 1
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 30 min kathy 5
get rid of Robert Sayne 1 hr Get rid of him 65
Body found in Greeneville creek 3 hr Mrs Roberson 6
Scintillaire Restaurant 3 hr atethere 25
Greene County Schools 17 hr watching the news 115
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]