Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,854)

Showing posts 57,061 - 57,080 of139,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to agree however, lets explore this a little more..
From what I understand the tax for unearned money is at 15%. Your Dem Billionaire Warren (somebody) stated that he paid less taxes than his secretary. Yes he did! he did not pay payroll taxes just unearned taxes. Apples and Oranges.
If I have invested $1M in a stock, the company I invested in would be the recipient of that money. Like a savings account allowing the bank to use your money, the company could use this money in which ever way their board sees fit. It could be to expand (purchase more equip. and hire more people)or it could be to pay off previous loans. There are a host of things that can be done with it.
What I out of the deal is the interest (dividends) from that money. Should I pay the same as someone who has labored for their paycheck? You say yes!, I say HOW MUCH? Do we pay taxes on these dividends the same as a earned payroll check. SS#, Medicare, withholding, etc.?
If you answer is yes, Take into account that if that company goes belly-up, I lose my Million dollars. If the bank goes bankrupt, your savings is protected up to a point. Ok, we charge all unearned dividends the same as a payroll paycheck. The stock market will fall through the floor immediately because me and others have removed their money from the companies stock. I am not going to pay someone 35-50% tax on unearned income when I have to take all the risk. Why risk it at all. Just keep the $1M and enjoy it. If I have $1M to put into the stock market, I have other businesses that are making that million and they do payroll taxes!
Now the companies no longer have money to expand, hire more workers, payoff old debts, pay for inventory they need to make their product in order to sell it to the public. You talking about a depression here of a massive scale. With more people out of work you are talking about less purchases, less payroll taxes and at some point in time, the gov. either raises taxes or starts shutting/trimming down entitlement spending (i.e welfare, SSN, Obamacare, food stamps, etc.)
My honest opinion is that Yes, we should tax the unearned money a little more from 15% to 20% but to place a payroll tax on it would result in short order a disaster nation wide we the people might not recover from.
To place that 5% on unearned tax might get us 500 Billion a year. Not enough to cover the $1.6 Trillion Obama Spends per year
Your Post is complete Jive-Talk BS from beginning to end, and we both know it!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
On a slightly different note.
Dear Abby R.I.P.
'Dear Abby' Pauline Phillips Dies at 94
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20665...
reckon how many people she help and how many she helped to destroy??

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I love watching Fox"News" and then going to Topix to hear the verbatim reiterations of the talking points I just watched on TV. Most times they even repeat certain phrases word for word. It's a fun little game.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Very GOOOOOOOODDD>>>> >>>>>>> >>>
No, very Baaaaaaaadddddd>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >
An old stale joke that wasn't funny to begin with and a quote from a Prime Minister during Reagan's Administration that the English People hated and voted out!
Very Baaaaaaddddddd>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>>
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>He's not the brightest bulb on the tree......very angry and hate filled with no redeeming value.
and you blow for crack money,bitch lol
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Post is complete Jive-Talk BS from beginning to end, and we both know it!
AGAIN, Your Hypocritical opinion!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
I love watching Fox"News" and then going to Topix to hear the verbatim reiterations of the talking points I just watched on TV. Most times they even repeat certain phrases word for word. It's a fun little game.
They're like Programmed Robots, aren't they? They can barely remember their own Name, but they can recite that BS, word for word! Classic sign of being Totally Brainwashed!
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

and for you dumbasses who beileve that the sandy hook shootings were done with "assault weapons" here you go proof it wasn't. http://youtu.be/NWQ7ENkT-8A

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, Your Hypocritical opinion!!!!!!!!!!
NO, a Knowledgeable Fact!

If you didn't post the entire Encyclopedia Britannica in one Post, somebody would have room to point out why it's Jive Talk BS, point by point!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

The NY labor union is at it again. This time the dem/lib/union has stranded 175,000 children. Like I said, They care about nobody but themselves.

WHy, It seems they want about $7000 per child to run school buses. It takes less with a cab. And the company is going to let out the contract for driving the school buses and the union don't like it. We are supposed to lay down and take whatever, they dish out. Pitiful people, so--sombi-like that they would put children in harms way. Hope they all lose their jobs. AGGGGH----only get on welfare, and food stamps. They already vote democratic/liberal.

Wonder who the union thugs are going to try to persuade, the children??????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
The NY labor union is at it again. This time the dem/lib/union has stranded 175,000 children. Like I said, They care about nobody but themselves.
WHy, It seems they want about $7000 per child to run school buses. It takes less with a cab. And the company is going to let out the contract for driving the school buses and the union don't like it. We are supposed to lay down and take whatever, they dish out. Pitiful people, so--sombi-like that they would put children in harms way. Hope they all lose their jobs. AGGGGH----only get on welfare, and food stamps. They already vote democratic/liberal.
Wonder who the union thugs are going to try to persuade, the children??????
If you didn't just make that up, post the Link to prove it. BTW, the Mayor of New York is a Republican, and he runs the City, not the Labor Unions! Don't you just hate it when your words backfire in your face?
I want a Million Dollars too, but I doubt that'll I'll get it!
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't just make that up, post the Link to prove it. BTW, the Mayor of New York is a Republican, and he runs the City, not the Labor Unions! Don't you just hate it when your words backfire in your face?
Bloomburg may have republican on the ticket but he's a democrap. If you remember he was a dem and swiched to repub before he won mayor.So skank what do you have to say now? and no you will never have a million dollars cause no one pays you for your dirty jobs
Anonymous

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Bloomburg may have republican on the ticket but he's a democrap. If you remember he was a dem and swiched to repub before he won mayor.So skank what do you have to say now? and no you will never have a million dollars cause no one pays you for your dirty jobs
I say Bloomberg's a Republican, just like I've already said, if you could read, you'd know that...and I say you're a Dumbass that can't spell! And...I say just because you charge...doesn't mean all the rest of us do. We've got a Name for People like you...guess what it is! Anybody left a "quarter" on your Dresser lately? If they did, they over-paid...give them their change back!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
DUmb DUmb, it can not be made a law unless it passes through the senate and house of Reps. They are for Execution of present laws only.
Do the words, "Executive Order" mean anything to you? They should since they've been discussed here ad nauseum!

The President is giving the Teapublicans a chance to "save face", which is more than I would do...but, I'll bet they're too stupid to take it.
When he says that he will exert his full Authority for this Issue, now just what do you think that means??? It's pretty obvious that you have no clue, just from your Post and I'm certainly not going to tell you. But, I'll wager a sizable bet that it becomes Law, one way or the other, wanna bet???
Really Sassy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>I say Bloomberg's a Republican, just like I've already said, if you could read, you'd know that...and I say you're a Dumbass that can't spell! And...I say just because you charge...doesn't mean all the rest of us do. We've got a Name for People like you...guess what it is! Anybody left a "quarter" on your Dresser lately? If they did, they over-paid...give them their change back!
I'd certainly say he may not be able to spell but you can't properly construct a simple sentence and punctuate it correctly. Ignorant is ignorant any way it goes Ms Sugar.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been on the news for two days, OH I forgot you don't watch FOX news and CBS< NBC< CNN don't really tell you all that is going on. The mayor of NY i Democratic.

Oh Goodie, here is a link that is from MSNBC, a very liberal station. In fact they have tremors going up and down their legs when Obama SPeaks. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/50479949
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do the words, "Executive Order" mean anything to you? They should since they've been discussed here ad nauseum!
The President is giving the Teapublicans a chance to "save face", which is more than I would do...but, I'll bet they're too stupid to take it.
When he says that he will exert his full Authority for this Issue, now just what do you think that means??? It's pretty obvious that you have no clue, just from your Post and I'm certainly not going to tell you. But, I'll wager a sizable bet that it becomes Law, one way or the other, wanna bet???
what becomes LAW--Queeney---- Executive Order is simply that--to execute the laws of the land. Thats what his branch of the gov. does. Telling lies all the time just shows you his character.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

I'll retract that statement about Blommburg. He is now a Independent "which is much more in line on how he will run the city"

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/06/19/...

Little slow but don't care to backup if make mistake.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

did you here the latest of Sandy Hook. The shooter was NOT using an AR15. In fact they have video showing they were removing shells from a LONG gun that was in the cars trunk. It seems that only one person of the police was saying he was using a AR15. Now it is leaning toward multiple pistols. They have yet to produce the military style weapon supposedly used to kill the students. Boy what the dem/libs are trying to pull now. If it comes out , it will make Obama look like a fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 57,061 - 57,080 of139,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Laura........ 1 hr Asshat 3
David Kilday (Oct '13) 2 hr Asshat 21
There are no heroes like these any more, America 3 hr Hawkman 3
Who are you voting for? 3 hr Hawkman 0
HAWK wife beater wants your vote 3 hr Hawkman 7
A legend right here in Greeneville Tennessee 3 hr Hawkman 25
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? 4 hr cretin56 168
suicide on viking mountain 8 hr hill folk 31
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 13 hr Tehee Candor 573