Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#62575 Jan 16, 2013
Obama Administration Seeks Approval to Test Anthrax Vaccine on Children

A public meeting of the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues has been scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, January 14-15, to be held at the University of Miami Hospital Seminar Center, Florida:

The stated topic for discussion is “ethical issues associated with the development of medical countermeasures for children.”

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2012-12-26/pd...

The Obama Administration is seeking approval to conduct morally impermissible, wholly non-therapeutic medical experiments that would expose healthy children to risks of serious harm.

Specifically, the Department of Health and Human Services is seeking to test the highly controversial, dangerous Anthrax vaccine, on children. Express Your Views to the Commissions Director, Hillary.Viers@bioethics.gov

For over a year, the Commission has been attempting to find a rationale for endorsing a proposed government policy that would violate fundamental medical ethics principles. Principles mandated under the Nuremberg Code after the atrocities committed under the Nazi regime came to light.

Under US Law, research involving greater than minimal risk and no prospect of direct benefit to individual [child] subjects, is prohibited in healthy children.(45 CFR 46, subpart D).

http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/obama-a...ne...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#62576 Jan 16, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Afterwards we picked up O'Reilly for a few beers.
What can I tell ya? You're a "Better Man" than I am, is all I can say. LOL!

Location hidden

#62577 Jan 16, 2013
Nuh wrote:
Obama Administration Seeks Approval to Test Anthrax Vaccine on Children
A public meeting of the Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues has been scheduled for Monday and Tuesday, January 14-15, to be held at the University of Miami Hospital Seminar Center, Florida:
The stated topic for discussion is “ethical issues associated with the development of medical countermeasures for children.”
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2012-12-26/pd...
The Obama Administration is seeking approval to conduct morally impermissible, wholly non-therapeutic medical experiments that would expose healthy children to risks of serious harm.
Specifically, the Department of Health and Human Services is seeking to test the highly controversial, dangerous Anthrax vaccine, on children. Express Your Views to the Commissions Director, Hillary.Viers@bioethics.gov
For over a year, the Commission has been attempting to find a rationale for endorsing a proposed government policy that would violate fundamental medical ethics principles. Principles mandated under the Nuremberg Code after the atrocities committed under the Nazi regime came to light.
Under US Law, research involving greater than minimal risk and no prospect of direct benefit to individual [child] subjects, is prohibited in healthy children.(45 CFR 46, subpart D).
http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/obama-a...ne...
This comes from an "infosite", the interenet version of an "infomercial" na dthey plainly tell you in the disclaimer that it is NOT a "monologue of TRUTH"!

Click here:

Alliance for Human Research Protection Disclaimer

Terms and conditions on the use of the contents of the Alliance for Human Research Protection (hereafter, AHRP) site are for informational purposes only. AHRP does not represent or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of the information or content (collectively, the "Materials") contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this website.

Newsletters are based upon information in the public domain and are intended as a sharing of knowledge and information. The AHRP website content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, treatment or advice. Neither is the information in any way intended as legal advice.

AHRP encourages you to make your own health care and legal decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care and/ or legal professional. The information posted here should not be considered medical advice and is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We do not answer specific medical questions.

Third party information is gathered from sources that AHRP believes to be reliable. However, in no event shall AHRP or its directors, or any third parties mentioned on the AHRP site be liable for any damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the content whether or not AHRP is advised of the possibility of such damages.

AHRP reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Service or the Materials.

You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any Materials shall be at your sole risk.

Disclaimer of Liability

The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this web site and the Internet generally. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating or maintaining this web site, or shall the website owners or any of their directors officers, employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or lost profits that result from the use or inability to use the web site and/or any other web sites which are linked to this site.

Cont.)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#62578 Jan 16, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
"Marine Faces Court Martial Over Taliban Urinations."
Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57564240/...
American people, this is what happens when we as a country go to war, it's ugly. It's not a video game or movie.
When we as a country go to war, get ready to toss whatever you think we as Americans should act out the window.
If you think these things don't happen.........don't go to war.

Location hidden

#62579 Jan 16, 2013
con't)

Nor shall they be liable for any such damages including, but not limited to, reliance by a member or visitor on any information obtained via the web site; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access.

ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. AHRP MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE.

In states which do not allow some or all of the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by law.

Disclaimer of Endorsement.

Reference to any products, services, hypertext link to the third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us. Nor is an endorsement of us implied by such links. They are for convenience only, as an index in a public library.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#62580 Jan 16, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...BLAH...
LOL

Location hidden

#62581 Jan 16, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>American people, this is what happens when we as a country go to war, it's ugly. It's not a video game or movie.
When we as a country go to war, get ready to toss whatever you think we as Americans should act out the window.
If you think these things don't happen.........don't go to war.
If somebody hadn't posted that dang Video on Youtube or, if the Military would get rid of those blame video cameras, this wouldn't be happening to these Marines!

Believe it or not, Dunlapian, some People actually have no idea how ugly War really is. And they're usually the Ones who are always so eager to go to War as a first option, not as a last resort!
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#62582 Jan 16, 2013
King Obama I has spoken:

1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.

2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.

3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.

5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.

6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.

7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.

8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).

9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.

10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.

11. Nominate an ATF director.

12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.

13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.

14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.

15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.

17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.

18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.

19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.

20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.

21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.

22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.

23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#62583 Jan 16, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If somebody hadn't posted that dang Video on Youtube or, if the Military would get rid of those blame video cameras, this wouldn't be happening to these Marines!
Believe it or not, Dunlapian, some People actually have no idea how ugly War really is. And they're usually the Ones who are always so eager to go to War as a first option, not as a last resort!
Why Sassy, you served in combat too???
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62584 Jan 16, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
This comes from an "infosite", the interenet version of an "infomercial" na dthey plainly tell you in the disclaimer that it is NOT a "monologue of TRUTH"!
Click here:
Alliance for Human Research Protection Disclaimer
Terms and conditions on the use of the contents of the Alliance for Human Research Protection (hereafter, AHRP) site are for informational purposes only. AHRP does not represent or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of the information or content (collectively, the "Materials") contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this website.
Newsletters are based upon information in the public domain and are intended as a sharing of knowledge and information. The AHRP website content is not intended as a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, treatment or advice. Neither is the information in any way intended as legal advice.
AHRP encourages you to make your own health care and legal decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care and/ or legal professional. The information posted here should not be considered medical advice and is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We do not answer specific medical questions.
Third party information is gathered from sources that AHRP believes to be reliable. However, in no event shall AHRP or its directors, or any third parties mentioned on the AHRP site be liable for any damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the content whether or not AHRP is advised of the possibility of such damages.
AHRP reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Service or the Materials.
You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any Materials shall be at your sole risk.
Disclaimer of Liability
The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this web site and the Internet generally. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating or maintaining this web site, or shall the website owners or any of their directors officers, employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or lost profits that result from the use or inability to use the web site and/or any other web sites which are linked to this site.
Cont.)
http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/obama-a...ne ...

NOW you worry about the truth from an article when you use all those other lib site with undocumented accusations???????

I pity you.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#62585 Jan 16, 2013
The NFL...what they're "really" saying....

http://now.msn.com/bad-lip-reading-parodies-n...
Goodbye

United States

#62586 Jan 16, 2013
They are related you know?
Really Sassy wrote:
This is the kind of People Tea Party Members are, and the caliber of People they vote for. They should be so Proud and I'm sure they are! <S>
Doofus in and Doofus OUT, at the next election!
----------
"Republican Freshman To Fox News Host: Obama Reminds Me Of Saddam Hussein."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/15/republi...
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#62587 Jan 16, 2013
Liberal's question to me today: "The 2nd amendment allows you to own a nuke?"

My response: " Sure! I have plans for my own space station and I NEED that nuke to protect it from Romulans intent upon hostile takeover. I know The Matrix movie was about my life and the government is constantly scanning my brainwave patterns for ideas about 'the resistance'."

I then basically spelled out that their question is a classic strawman argument....and when they wished to give me an argument that does not contain a inherent logical fallacy I would retort.

Location hidden

#62588 Jan 16, 2013
"Obama Taking 23 Actions Aimed At Gun Violence:(VIDEO)."

Click here:

Location hidden

#62589 Jan 16, 2013
Nuh wrote:
Liberal's question to me today: "The 2nd amendment allows you to own a nuke?"
My response: " Sure! I have plans for my own space station and I NEED that nuke to protect it from Romulans intent upon hostile takeover. I know The Matrix movie was about my life and the government is constantly scanning my brainwave patterns for ideas about 'the resistance'."
I then basically spelled out that their question is a classic strawman argument....and when they wished to give me an argument that does not contain a inherent logical fallacy I would retort.
Dude, you need to change your medication!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#62590 Jan 16, 2013
Nuh wrote:
King Obama I has spoken:
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.
Boy. If only these had been in place before Newtown. No way that nut woulda shot up those kids, knowing this stuff was in place.

Location hidden

#62591 Jan 16, 2013
Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Sassy, you served in combat too???
Nope! I just think our Military Troops deserve for us Civilians to do our best to learn and try to understand all they go through, since they're doing it in our Name and for us. I kinda think it's the least that we can do since they go and we don't....don't you???
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#62592 Jan 16, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you need to change your medication!
Perhaps you can spare some of yours...Geritol, isn't it?

Location hidden

#62593 Jan 16, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy. If only these had been in place before Newtown. No way that nut woulda shot up those kids, knowing this stuff was in place.
Ok, so NOW you're saying this isn't enough to make any difference and you want the Guns taken away...is that what you're saying??? Make up your Mind, will ya?

Location hidden

#62594 Jan 16, 2013
Nuh wrote:
The NFL...what they're "really" saying....
http://now.msn.com/bad-lip-reading-parodies-n...
Nuh, you actually put up a Link to SOMETHING from NBC...maybe there's hope for you, yet!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 1 hr Independent1 1,781
Favorite candy bar? 2 hr joey 23
docters and nurses behaving very badly 4 hr huh 13
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Agnus 7,810
Looking for a good used AWD/4WD right hand driv... 5 hr Trunketeer 2
Father battles Greene County Board of Education 7 hr John 7
Tired of real estate rentals 8 hr Downtower 7
cook out burgers Sun Agreed 23
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search