Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,847)

Showing posts 56,921 - 56,940 of138,763
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you sensible Posters, but I'm really not in the mood to put up with the Sewer Trash, tonight. So, I'll be back sometime after they leave!
I'm outta here!
well you would have to commit suicide to get rid of yourself slut,good ridance
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

im sooo glad the biotch is gone
Dana

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you sensible Posters, but I'm really not in the mood to put up with the Sewer Trash, tonight. So, I'll be back sometime after they leave!
I'm outta here!
Also known as "I've been up 4 days straight on topix.net ".
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Pete, I'm going to explain this to you ONE MORE TIME...try to pay attention, this time.
I use Teapublicans to make it plain that I am talking about the Republican Party who had some Members with alittle sense before they allowed the Tea Party Members to infiltrate their Party.
I want to make it plain that I am not talking about Republicans like Boehner, when I comment...I am talking about Republicans like Eric Cantor and Paul Ryan. These Two are not Republicans, they are Crazed Lunatic Tea Party Members who call themselves Republicans, just to get elected...or they have adopted the Tea Party Members' Crazy Agenda.
And you can bit*h and moan all you want to, but I am NOT going to type "Republicans and Tea Party Members" everytime I want to say something about them, when "Teapublicans", ONE WORD, will signify that!
The Press does it and every written Article uses it too, and if it's good enough for them, it's certainly good enough for you!
If you're a Republican and you didn't want to be associated with that bunch of "Wackos", you should have let your Republican Party Leaders know it!
Now, you are forever linked that bunch of ignorant, crazed Radicals until your Political Party comes to their senses and kicks them out, whether you like it or not!
That's the first step of many that your Political Party needs to do, if they ever expect to be a viable, respected Political Party in this Country, again...and you need to let your Party Leaders know it!
If you're going to talk about crazed lunatics, then you have to mention Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Al Gore and Barney Frank. You allowed these lunatics to enter the Democratic party and now you are associated with them. If you want to continue to post one-sided views, I will do the same on the other side. Again, your opinion is only your opinion. And if you don't mind my saying so, you are not a good representative of the party opposite of Republicans. Blogs, editorials, and your innuendos only distort what are the factual objectives of the democratic party. Regarding my long posts, I take that with a grain of salt from a person who posts all day, every day and claims to be an experienced governmental aficionado while sitting in a chair responding to Topix posts as a career.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Unbelivable wrote:
<quoted text>And by the way RAND PAUL is not the shineyist tool in the box!!!!!!!!!
Now that's the pot calling the kettle black!
Unbelivable

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's the pot calling the kettle black!
"BLACK" DID YOU SAY "BLACK"?????????I'm outa here!!!!
dubb

Damascus, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

well you repubs, you just shitted yourselves out of your social security checks next month and the same goes for the idiots that voted republican that are on disability, the rich boys are going to hold up your income to they get their fat cat tax breaks,so they will make you starve for awhile, not be able to buy your meds, pay your electric, charge late charges, cut off things so they can make more money and teach the poor, who are in charge, funny thing is you keep voting for the palace trash,(republicans)Now I have been saving for a rainy day, Guess what? It's raining!!!!!
Amazing

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

dubb wrote:
well you repubs, you just shitted yourselves out of your social security checks next month and the same goes for the idiots that voted republican that are on disability, the rich boys are going to hold up your income to they get their fat cat tax breaks,so they will make you starve for awhile, not be able to buy your meds, pay your electric, charge late charges, cut off things so they can make more money and teach the poor, who are in charge, funny thing is you keep voting for the palace trash,(republicans)Now I have been saving for a rainy day, Guess what? It's raining!!!!!
The only person who is going to change your predicament is you. Do you honestly think that a supposed tax break for the wealthy is keeping you from paying your electric bill or from buying any type of medication you need? All the things you list you are responsible for. So go do something about it and quit relying on others to handle it for you.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
The same ole tired BS argument over and over , even though it's been debunked in so many ways, I can't even count them all.
Look, let me clue you in on something...when you start seeing our National Monuments, our National Parks, our National Shrines, etc. start getting "run down" from lack of care and upkeep, or being sold off (and they are worth a huge fortune)...THEN, you can figure we're out of money. Until then, don't fool yourself, we're NOT out of money...I don't care what FFN, RL, AJ, and the Far-Right Conservative Propaganda Sites are telling you!
They are waging a gigantic "Fear" campaign to get what they want and you are falling for it!
If we were out of money, why would they be fighting so hard to keep the Super Wealthy from paying their Fair Share of Taxes to help replenish the Nation's Treasury? Either they are lying or they are all Traitors to this Nation and should be tried as such! Now, which do you think it is?
Then why is the Government 17 trillion+ in debt?

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am against Gun Control, but I see no need to have Assault Weapons in the private sector or 30-round clips. As somebody said , those have no use other than to kill People. I don't see banning those as Gun Control...I see it as Common Sense!
A ban on them was allowed to expire not too long ago, did you notice any difference when the Ban was in force, other than it seemed that we had fewer Mass Killings?
Isn't that the goal, to have fewer Mass Killings...and isn't that a small sacrifice to make if it stops even one Mass Killing?
You Wannabe Rambo-types can get your kicks with some other method of "pretend" killing to make you feel Macho!
The assault weapon ban did not stop Columbine, did it?

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know "NTMD8OR", the more I read your post, the more I understand your position as a Republican that is so anti-union.
First you know for a fact, I never ever said that I worked for Chrsyler......this was said just to get your point out. Your point being; in this case was you were probably one of the first Republican/anti-union to outsource American jobs to Mexico, and you had no problem stuffing that cash in your pocket. You had no problem sleeping either.
Later this crude type of outsourcing, was later refined by a guy with the name of Willard Romney.
First, I stated that "I believe you said you worked for Chrysler". Someone on here stated that and I thought it might have been you. I do not know you so I cannot "know fora fact" that you didn't. Second I was doing a job, working for an American company, hauling freight from point A to point B just as I have always done. And Chrysler was not the only company that did this. Ford and GM did it as well. You will have to take your outsourcing remark up with them. The fact remains that the unions, with their unreasonable demands have turned the American auto industry into a shadow of it's former self.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
When People don't have any money to spend or, in the Super Wealthy's case, either spent on other Countries or, invested in the Stock Market or, deposited in numerous Banks...the Economy suffers!
In other words you and Obama want Wall Street and the stock market, in general to go away. You say that WE know nothing about economics. Money invested in the stock market IS in circulation. It creates jobs. I hope you are including this country and the "foreign aid" welfare in your comment about money "spent in other countries". Even the federal Government has money deposited in numerous banks. You have a retirement plan and I will lay odds that your retirement dollars are invested in mutual funds that contain investments in many countries.
slick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

yo
TooT Toot

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

yo yo
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I said I worked at Chrysler. Keep going NTMD8OR, your letting them have it with both barrells., LOL

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
I said I worked at Chrysler. Keep going NTMD8OR, your letting them have it with both barrells., LOL
I knew someone said it.. Hard to keep everyone straight...LOL
olo

Pereira, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>I knew someone said it.. Hard to keep everyone straight...LOL
someone said?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Dana wrote:
<quoted text>Also known as "I've been up 4 days straight on topix.net ".
Well dang then, you need to get some sleep, insomnia or not!
As for me, I was worried about the forcasted Ice Storm that was coming and whether or not it was going to bring down the trees and power lines. And when I'm worried about something, I'm not crazy enough to put up with Brain-dead Imbeciles if I don't have to. But, you wouldn't know about that since your "medication" keeps anything from worrying you, doesn't it?

BTW, the best that I can tell until it gets daylight, no Trees or Power Lines have come down, so we dodged a bullet this time. We haven't been so lucky in the Past. The last time, it took over 2 weeks to get the power restored in some areas and that's kinda rough when you're all electric, as many People are in this area.
I think I need One of those "Mountain Men" that knows how to survive under any conditions or circumstances.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

"Obama To Unveil Gun Proposals Wednesday:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-34222_162-5756408...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

"House Passes $50.7 Billion Sandy Relief Bill."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57564173/... -$50.7-billion-sandy-relief-bi ll/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,921 - 56,940 of138,763
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
how the heck is shipleys furniture store getti... (May '13) 45 min I Know 15
The HAWK - a true American Hero 1 hr Dixie40 3
Smoking - Satan's Favorite Habit For You 1 hr Dixie40 15
Tannery West 1 hr Lalala 1
chad gray 1 hr Bill 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 8,871
best daycare 2 hr Dr Wu 2
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 4 hr _Word Woman_ 849
did Brian Crawford die?? 4 hr trollpatrol 42