Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

BTW, I guess my previous Post means that I can forget about another ride in the Jet, to Dinner at an Exclusive Restaurant, huh!?!
Unbelivable

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
”I’m against having a king, I think having a monarch is what we fought the American Revolution over, and someone who wants to bypass the Constitution, bypass Congress, that’s someone who wants to act like a king or monarch.”
Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)
http://www.humanevents.com/2013/01/15/rand-pa...
PAY ATTENTION that is not what is happening.President Obama is not trying to strip your rights.If he say you can only have a muskett and black powder then whine and cry.that is the problem people just don't listen.........And by the way RAND PAUL is not the shineyist tool in the box!!!!!!!!!
Lack Luster

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Obama Opposed Gun Ban Exception to Defend One’s Home

As a state senator in Illinois, President Obama opposed legislation providing an exception to handgun restrictions if the weapon was used in the defense of one’s home.

Obama’s vote would have maintained the status quo, which made it a violation of municipal gun ban law to use a firearm to save your own life in your own home. But the bill was passed anyway without his support.

The vote is a sign of how committed Obama may be to strict gun control measures.

The Illinois vote is hardly ancient history, having occurred in 2004 as Obama was running for election to the U.S. Senate. In opposing the measure, Obama lined up well to the left of the mainstream, as the Illinois Senate included 32 Democrats to 26 Republicans but approved the bill by an overwhelming margin and subsequently overrode a veto by then-Gov. Rod Blagojevich.

Obama did not participate in the veto override, which occurred in November 2004, likely after Obama had resigned his state Senate seat in order to prepare for his new role in the U.S. Senate.

The Illinois legislation was passed after a man who shot a burglar in his home was fined $750 by his town for disobeying its handgun ban. The absurdity and injustice of the situation doesn’t seem to have made much of an impression on Obama.

Just eight years earlier, in 1996, Obama answered “Yes” to a survey question asking whether he would support state legislation to “ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns.” The Obama 2008 presidential campaign claimed the form had been filled out by an aide who mischaracterized Obama’s position, even though Obama’s handwriting was found on survey.

Obama did not participate in the veto override, which occurred in November 2004, likely after Obama had resigned his state Senate seat in order to prepare for his new role in the U.S. Senate.

The Illinois legislation was passed after a man who shot a burglar in his home was fined $750 by his town for disobeying its handgun ban. The absurdity and injustice of the situation doesn’t seem to have made much of an impression on Obama.

Just eight years earlier, in 1996, Obama answered “Yes” to a survey question asking whether he would support state legislation to “ban the manufacture, sale and possession of handguns.” The Obama 2008 presidential campaign claimed the form had been filled out by an aide who mischaracterized Obama’s position, even though Obama’s handwriting was found on survey.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2013/01/11/o ...
Unbelivable

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Lack Luster wrote:
As a state senator in Illinois, President Obama opposed legislation providing an exception to handgun restrictions if the weapon was used in the defense of one’s home.
Obama’s vote would have maintained the status quo, which made it a violation of municipal gun ban law to use a firearm to save your own life in your own home. But the bill was passed anyway without his support.
The vote is a sign of how committed Obama may be to strict gun control measures.
The Illinois vote is hardly ancient history, having occurred in 2004 as Obama was running for election to the U.S. Senate. In opposing the measure, Obama lined up well to the left of the mainstream, as the Illinois Senate included 32 Democrats to 26 Republicans but approved the bill by an overwhelming margin and subsequently overrode a veto by then-Gov. Rod Blagojevich.
His (Joe Bidens)report comes out tomorrow,it warrents a listening ear from everyone.Chigago is a very diffrent and violent place.But he as senator are just like our senator say what people want to hear to get the vote.Now the act of President is a very diffrent one he is responsiable for every American Citizen,that is the reason he will let us know all we need to know.If you look at the crazy's out there they are like parrotts repeat what they hear and know nothing what they are talking about,So keep an open mind and listen to what the man says!!!!!!!!
Lack Luster

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Unbelivable wrote:
<quoted text>His (Joe Bidens)report comes out tomorrow,it warrents a listening ear from everyone.Chigago is a very diffrent and violent place.But he as senator are just like our senator say what people want to hear to get the vote.Now the act of President is a very diffrent one he is responsiable for every American Citizen,that is the reason he will let us know all we need to know.If you look at the crazy's out there they are like parrotts repeat what they hear and know nothing what they are talking about,So keep an open mind and listen to what the man says!!!!!!!!
Chicago has always been a violent place.
Did they just defrost you?
Unbelivable

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Lack Luster wrote:
<quoted text>Chicago has always been a violent place.
Did they just defrost you?
As always missing the point,just type to hear the keys rattle!!!!!!JUST LISTEN AND STOP BASHING...is all I'm saying tried to not do it is a A%$%^^LE way.
Goodbye

Ville Platte, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you shut up and go back and play with your toes some more...it's the only thing you know how to do well!
You know nothing about me.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing about me.
You say a lot about yourself in your posts. You, Nuh, and Truth Detector are all hysterical, over the top drama queens. On the bright side, you’re more tolerable than vet and willard.
:)
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
You say a lot about yourself in your posts. You, Nuh, and Truth Detector are all hysterical, over the top drama queens. On the bright side, you’re more tolerable than vet and willard.
:)
meanwhile you dress like a drag queen and have relations with saasy the dyke
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>meanwhile you dress like a drag queen and have relations with saasy the dyke
Oh Jackson bless your heart. Go take your enema - you might feel better...
SasyWith3Percent MoreBalls

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>meanwhile you dress like a drag queen and have relations with saasy the dyke
I wear a 3 inch strap on.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

SasyWith3PercentMoreBalls wrote:
<quoted text>I wear a 3 inch strap on.
well unreal will want your phone number,im sure you two will hit it off.he said he like to start small and work his way up.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Lack Luster wrote:
You have got to be kidding! Your Link is to a Far-Right Conservative Propaganda Website! Did you really think we wouldn't know???
And I don't know all that Obama did in Illinois because I haven't researched him since he was in his Mother's womb, like these Far-Right Conservatives claim to have done...But, this I can tell you for a fact, he supported and is responsible for the Citizens in DC being able to legally keep a handgun in their home for protection, when Congress was trying to ban all Handguns in DC. So, the Far-Right Conservative Propaganda Machine is alive and well, IMO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Jackson bless your heart. Go take your enema - you might feel better...
Oh Lord, don't tell him that...he'll think he's going to get some tonight and when Nobody shows up, he really will be hard to put up with!:)
sad

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be kidding! Your Link is to a Far-Right Conservative Propaganda Website! Did you really think we wouldn't know???
And I don't know all that Obama did in Illinois because I haven't researched him since he was in his Mother's womb, like these Far-Right Conservatives claim to have done...But, this I can tell you for a fact, he supported and is responsible for the Citizens in DC being able to legally keep a handgun in their home for protection, when Congress was trying to ban all Handguns in DC. So, the Far-Right Conservative Propaganda Machine is alive and well, IMO!
says the skank who get his/her info from far left libtard propaganda! dumbass he can't take away someone's right to protect themselves in their homes or allow them to keep guns either.Congress doesn't have that right either,thats b/s

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Unbelivable wrote:
<quoted text>PAY ATTENTION that is not what is happening.President Obama is not trying to strip your rights.If he say you can only have a muskett and black powder then whine and cry.that is the problem people just don't listen.........And by the way RAND PAUL is not the shineyist tool in the box!!!!!!!!!
He's got a Son that's not too bright, either. He got arrested at the Airport a few days ago, for being drunk and belligerent with the Cops. But, here's where the, "he ain't no Einstein" part comes in...The Cops didn't know who he was until he started telling them and they still weren't sure he was telling them the truth. but, when they ran him through the database, sho 'nuff, he was telling the truth. I guess he thought that he would get special treatment because of who his Father was. I don't know if he did or not because I didn't read the follow-up story the next day because I really wasn't that interested in him, OR his Father. but, that told me what a Spoiled Little Punk he is and he and his Father, both, are embarrassments to the Nation. It sure didn't take him long to let his Father's new Political Office position go to his head!
So, you can keep your Rand Paul AND his Hooligan, Arrogant, Drunken Son with his "I'm somebody special" Attitude...and pay for his Rehab, if you want to, but I wish the rest of us Taxpayers didn't have to foot the bill, too!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

sad wrote:
<quoted text>says the skank who get his/her info from far left libtard propaganda! dumbass he can't take away someone's right to protect themselves in their homes or allow them to keep guns either.Congress doesn't have that right either,thats b/s
Oh contrare, DC is a "District", not a State! It doesn't fall under the same Guidelines that States of the Union, do!

And you People have the unmitigated Gall, to criticize me for calling you, "Idiots"...which is an accurate description, BTW!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
He's got a Son that's not too bright, either. He got arrested at the Airport a few days ago, for being drunk and belligerent with the Cops. But, here's where the, "he ain't no Einstein" part comes in...The Cops didn't know who he was until he started telling them and they still weren't sure he was telling them the truth. but, when they ran him through the database, sho 'nuff, he was telling the truth. I guess he thought that he would get special treatment because of who his Father was. I don't know if he did or not because I didn't read the follow-up story the next day because I really wasn't that interested in him, OR his Father. but, that told me what a Spoiled Little Punk he is and he and his Father, both, are embarrassments to the Nation. It sure didn't take him long to let his Father's new Political Office position go to his head!
So, you can keep your Rand Paul AND his Hooligan, Arrogant, Drunken Son with his "I'm somebody special" Attitude...and pay for his Rehab, if you want to, but I wish the rest of us Taxpayers didn't have to foot the bill, too!
BTW, I posted the Link to the Story...Too bad you didn't read it! In fact, it had his picture in it and I commented that he looked just like his Father...same "deer in the headlights" look!
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
and you libtard aholes have jessie jackson jr. NOt alot of room to down Rand paul not to mention you're Camdens oldest living prostitute so STFU

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

I don't know about the rest of you sensible Posters, but I'm really not in the mood to put up with the Sewer Trash, tonight. So, I'll be back sometime after they leave!

I'm outta here!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••