Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,844)

Showing posts 56,861 - 56,880 of123,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Talk about "Fuzzy Math"...OR, just out and out LIES...meet the REAL NRA!
----------
"Does The NRA Really Have 4 Million Members?"

Click here:

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/01/nra-m...
Jerry

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
How about his ethical obligation to Uphold the Law, as well as his Sworn Duty? I guess he has no Ethics and he thought that Oath that he took, was just a joke and didn't mean anything! I wonder if the word, "RECALL", means anything to him?
----------
"Kentucky Sheriff:'Moral Obligation' To Defy New Gun Laws."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/14/kentuck...
What means more the Constitution or silly laws?
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Isn't a "Skilled Union Worker" an OX-MORON

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>What means more the Constitution or silly laws?
Hmmmm, silly laws -- you can't have sex with a toddler.
Constitution -- your right to enjoy the "pursuit of happiness" is guaranteed.
Framing this as such a black-and-white situation is folly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>What means more the Constitution or silly laws?
Those "silly Laws" are based on the Constitution and you would know that, if you knew as much about the Constitution as you claim to know!
And if they are not, it's up to the Supreme Court to decide that, not you or, some 'lil ole Rinky Dink, Ideological Sheriff with a Vision of Grandeur Complex!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what austerity advocates believe:
Problem: A world economy in deep recession.
Cause: A monetary crisis and a near collapse of the U.S. Banking system as a result of a housing bubble disaster.
Result: loss of demand for goods and services, the collapse of the value of real estate, high unemployment, falling consumer spending.
Solution: Take a trillion dollars a year out of the economy to balance the Federal Budget.
Ludicrious. The way to get out of a recession is to increase the monetary supply, not further constrain it.
We have a front row seat on austerity, as European countries spiral downward under a misguided effort to balance their budgets in a severe recession. It will take decades to undo what the E.U. has foisted on countries like Greece, Spain and Italy.
The time to address debt and deficits is when the business cycle is expanding, unemployment is low, wages are increasing,and consequently tax revenues are growing. That economy can stand cuts in government spending.
Unfortunately, when a robust economy returns if it ever does.....Republicans will want another tax cut instead of a balanced budget and paying off of the debt.
It obvious you never studied economics. When you run out of money do you quit buying until you get paid or do you just spend more because that will help you in the long run. Oh, you put it on a credit card so now your in debt. When you max out the card, you go bankrupt. What happens when you go bankrupt? Everybody loses if the country goes bankrupt and it is going in that direction.
Muff Diver

Barcelona, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, silly laws -- you can't have sex with a toddler.
Constitution -- your right to enjoy the "pursuit of happiness" is guaranteed.
Framing this as such a black-and-white situation is folly.
Did you figure that out all by your little self or did momma help you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

"14 Ways Obama Can Push Gun Control Without Congress."

("Forget the House of Representatives. Here's what the White House can do right now.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/o...
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Your right to bare arms is guaranteed also.
So was your right to a trial.
The sheriff took an oath to uphold the constitution not laws made up that go against it.
He is not the only one who is saying this.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
"14 Ways Obama Can Push Gun Control Without Congress."
("Forget the House of Representatives. Here's what the White House can do right now.")
Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/o...
Thought you were against the gun grabbing a few days ago.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
It obvious you never studied economics. When you run out of money do you quit buying until you get paid or do you just spend more because that will help you in the long run. Oh, you put it on a credit card so now your in debt. When you max out the card, you go bankrupt. What happens when you go bankrupt? Everybody loses if the country goes bankrupt and it is going in that direction.
The same ole tired BS argument over and over , even though it's been debunked in so many ways, I can't even count them all.

Look, let me clue you in on something...when you start seeing our National Monuments, our National Parks, our National Shrines, etc. start getting "run down" from lack of care and upkeep, or being sold off (and they are worth a huge fortune)...THEN, you can figure we're out of money. Until then, don't fool yourself, we're NOT out of money...I don't care what FFN, RL, AJ, and the Far-Right Conservative Propaganda Sites are telling you!
They are waging a gigantic "Fear" campaign to get what they want and you are falling for it!
If we were out of money, why would they be fighting so hard to keep the Super Wealthy from paying their Fair Share of Taxes to help replenish the Nation's Treasury? Either they are lying or they are all Traitors to this Nation and should be tried as such! Now, which do you think it is?
MaryAnn

Krasnodon, Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
The same ole tired BS argument over and over , even though it's been debunked in so many ways, I can't even count them all.
Look, let me clue you in on something...when you start seeing our National Monuments, our National Parks, our National Shrines, etc. start getting "run down" from lack of care and upkeep, or being sold off (and they are worth a huge fortune)...THEN, you can figure we're out of money. Until then, don't fool yourself, we're NOT out of money...I don't care what FFN, RL, AJ, and the Far-Right Conservative Propaganda Sites are telling you!
They are waging a gigantic "Fear" campaign to get what they want and you are falling for it!
If we were out of money, why would they be fighting so hard to keep the Super Wealthy from paying their Fair Share of Taxes to help replenish the Nation's Treasury? Either they are lying or they are all Traitors to this Nation and should be tried as such! Now, which do you think it is?
I think it's both.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you were against the gun grabbing a few days ago.
I am against Gun Control, but I see no need to have Assault Weapons in the private sector or 30-round clips. As somebody said , those have no use other than to kill People. I don't see banning those as Gun Control...I see it as Common Sense!

A ban on them was allowed to expire not too long ago, did you notice any difference when the Ban was in force, other than it seemed that we had fewer Mass Killings?

Isn't that the goal, to have fewer Mass Killings...and isn't that a small sacrifice to make if it stops even one Mass Killing?

You Wannabe Rambo-types can get your kicks with some other method of "pretend" killing to make you feel Macho!
Danny

Kemerovo, Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am against Gun Control, but I see no need to have Assault Weapons in the private sector or 30-round clips. As somebody said , those have no use other than to kill People. I don't see banning those as Gun Control...I see it as Common Sense!
A ban on them was allowed to expire not too long ago, did you notice any difference when the Ban was in force, other than it seemed that we had fewer Mass Killings?
Isn't that the goal, to have fewer Mass Killings...and isn't that a small sacrifice to make if it stops even one Mass Killing?
You Wannabe Rambo-types can get your kicks with some other method of "pretend" killing to make you feel Macho!
People are in a frenzy purchasing hi-cap magazines, ammo and rifles to go with them as I type.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I do'nt own a gun.Do you have a problen with your Drone killing King and his asault on the kids in other lands.He should be impeached but there is no one with the balls to do it.
I think it discusting how the King has his executive order to guard himself and family with armed guards and we foot the bill.How arrogant and self serving as usual.
hmmm

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

?
hmmm

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

really

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Danny wrote:
<quoted text>People are in a frenzy purchasing hi-cap magazines, ammo and rifles to go with them as I type.
Yep! Just proves how many Paranoid Freaks there are in this Country that MIGHT, I say MIGHT be capable of doing the same thing!

I'd also say that it makes a good case about why we might have a real need to ban Assault Weapons and huge Ammo Clips! What are the odds that all of these People are mentally stable and rational thinkers...not very good, would be my guess!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I do'nt own a gun.Do you have a problen with your Drone killing King and his asault on the kids in other lands.He should be impeached but there is no one with the balls to do it.
I think it discusting how the King has his executive order to guard himself and family with armed guards and we foot the bill.How arrogant and self serving as usual.
His responsibility is to protect the People in this Country and if you don't think that he and his family need to have alot of protection....and I'm not sure that he and his family have anymore than any other President has had, then, you just haven't paid attention to all the Death Threats that have been made and some ever tried, while he was campaigning the first time! Some of the Threats have been made right here on Topix, against him and his Family.
If you begrudge that, you must be saying that you wouldn't care enough about your Family to protect them, either. You're just a real Champ, aren't you? <s>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

"Biden: W.H. Readies 19 Executive Actions On Guns."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/biden-g...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,861 - 56,880 of123,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

138 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ever pluck a wild hare that hurt? 6 min Resident 6
David Weems wants respect 7 min Not a fan 3
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 9 min Church 38
robert blanchard 13 min observer 13
IS God real? 15 min The Quoter 12
We need this man as our President 20 min The Quoter 31
A Great Big Fck You 57 min Resident 90
I love this forum because?????? 3 hr nope 219
Greene County Clerk Race 5 hr hmmm 107