Jessica

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I vote for Rick!He's my man!He will get us all kinds of new roads and stuff!
Hey

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

The US has got it's nose in El-Salvador's affairs and helpin big business help themselves.Sorta suckin that country dry.
http"//counterpunch.org/2 113/01/11/the-u-s-and-the-priv atization-of-el-salvador/
Then there is Big Bad Chevez and his actions in his country.
http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/12/14/the-ac... .
And where would you rather be?
Rick

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Thanks, Jessica I'll build another road to nowhere, that's where I'm going!Down a dirty old road to your house.Why did S.B.get jealous and take pictures of my car parked in front of your house!Now my wife knows.But I know you'll come to court with me and tell the judge everything.You do still love me don't you!I will run for mayor of Fulton.You can be the first wife just like Michele OBama!We can live in the big house!We have so much to be grateful for.Please don't have this post deleted,all of these politicians might get mad at us.Your not ashamed of what we did are you!
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're entitled to your opinion, but you also deserve to have it pointed out when you post Lies and Stupid Comments and you deserve to have them called exactly what they are, Lies and stupid comments, which you would know before you post them, if you had a working brain cell in your little Pea-Brain!
Get some REAL information from some Source besides FFN , RL, And AK and you would realize just how dumb your comments really are!
You have the Right to be among the Idiots of the Nation, if that's what you choose to be, but don't expect the rest of us to go along with you!
You think all republicans are tea party members when in actuality, the Tea Party is a small minority in the Republican field.

You actually think for some reason that Fox News rules all the republicans. That is like saying The View rules all liberals. Republicans think on their own, not from what a tv entertainment channel says.

All of your posts contain at least one lie and many stupid comments.

You post links to blogs and editorial sites claiming them to be valid news articles and expect nobody to notice.

The fact is you could tax the wealthy 100% and you wouldn't get a dime of it and the country wouldn't benefit one iota from it. It might make you feel better, but the overall result would be nil.

You claim to possess all this extensive political information and have tons of experience in all things government related, yet you spend all your time posting on Topix. Here's a reality check for you, reading Topix posts all day gain you no knowledge and could basically cause you to go brain dead. Which we all already see the effects of.

Based on all these things, I doubt there is anyone reading your posts that actually think you are smart or wise. In fact, you give all the traits of some redneck woman that has been out of work a while and unmarried and mad at the world so you have to blame somebody other than yourself for your predicament.

If you are so adamant about changing things in the world, go out and do it instead of wasting every minute of your time calling everyone a Teapublican and stating Fox News is poisoning minds. You are simply not smart enough to sway anyone's opinion and the character you demonstrate on your posts doesn't earn you much respect. In other words, all this time you spend on Topix is simply in vain.
Hey

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hey wrote:
The US has got it's nose in El-Salvador's affairs and helpin big business help themselves.Sorta suckin that country dry.
http"//counterpunch.org/2 113/01/11/the-u-s-and-the-priv atization-of-el-salvador/
Then there is Big Bad Chevez and his actions in his country.
http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/12/14/the-ac... .
And where would you rather be?
My typing really sucks.Where's the edit button?
http://www.counterpunch.org/2113/01/11/the-u-...
http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/12/14/the-ac...
Dude 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Richard Langley from gene Langley Ford smokes crack and also beat up that pretty x wife of his, she was from Alamo, wish I could have had my chance with her... Richard !!! Stop smoking crack!!!
Hey

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
My typing really sucks.Where's the edit button?
http://www.counterpunch.org/2113/01/11/the-u-...
http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/12/14/the-ac...
Somebody help me.Why does it not go where it should?
flbrat

Fort Pierce, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

SIMPLE MAN wrote:
Sad that you all defend the democrats and republicans none of them would piss on you if you were on fire .
Exactly.
flbrat

Fort Pierce, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You think all republicans are tea party members when in actuality, the Tea Party is a small minority in the Republican field.
You actually think for some reason that Fox News rules all the republicans. That is like saying The View rules all liberals. Republicans think on their own, not from what a tv entertainment channel says.
All of your posts contain at least one lie and many stupid comments.
You post links to blogs and editorial sites claiming them to be valid news articles and expect nobody to notice.
The fact is you could tax the wealthy 100% and you wouldn't get a dime of it and the country wouldn't benefit one iota from it. It might make you feel better, but the overall result would be nil.
You claim to possess all this extensive political information and have tons of experience in all things government related, yet you spend all your time posting on Topix. Here's a reality check for you, reading Topix posts all day gain you no knowledge and could basically cause you to go brain dead. Which we all already see the effects of.
Based on all these things, I doubt there is anyone reading your posts that actually think you are smart or wise. In fact, you give all the traits of some redneck woman that has been out of work a while and unmarried and mad at the world so you have to blame somebody other than yourself for your predicament.
If you are so adamant about changing things in the world, go out and do it instead of wasting every minute of your time calling everyone a Teapublican and stating Fox News is poisoning minds. You are simply not smart enough to sway anyone's opinion and the character you demonstrate on your posts doesn't earn you much respect. In other words, all this time you spend on Topix is simply in vain.
Vote for Pete.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't afford me!
Oh, I think I could come up 2 cents...that's about all you're worth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

...come up WITH 2 cents...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Rick wrote:
Thanks, Jessica I'll build another road to nowhere, that's where I'm going!Down a dirty old road to your house.Why did S.B.get jealous and take pictures of my car parked in front of your house!Now my wife knows.But I know you'll come to court with me and tell the judge everything.You do still love me don't you!I will run for mayor of Fulton.You can be the first wife just like Michele OBama!We can live in the big house!We have so much to be grateful for.Please don't have this post deleted,all of these politicians might get mad at us.Your not ashamed of what we did are you!
Do you just make these long, rambling Posts so that nobody has room to refute your pile of BS?
Jenny

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Bill haslam has my vote

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you just make these long, rambling Posts so that nobody has room to refute your pile of BS?
Sorry, my previous Reply was to Pete's Post #62398. When you have to scroll up to the top of a Post to hit the Reply and it is as long as Pete's are, either I hit the wrong Reply or Topix got confused. Who knows and who cares.

Shorten them, Pete, and take one issue at a time, if you're not doing the long Posts on purpose...and for Heaven's sake, stop double-spacing between every 2 or 3 sentences. This isn't a College Thesis, you know!

And Y'all have the nerve to criticise my typing style!...SMH...
Jenny

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

He has my vote

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote for Pete.
For Dog Catcher!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner is not a Lib to Moderate...if he were, he's be a Democrat. He is a Moderate Republican. Considering how far Right the Republican Party has become, a Moderate Republican just means that he's not quite as crazy as all the rest of them.
The Senate goes by the "Super Majority" Rule to pass everything. It has no choice until the Members of the Senate vote to change it and since that would take 60 votes to do and some of the Teapublicans would have to vote FOR changing it, along with the Democrats, that's very unlikely to happen!
So, the bottom line is that the Teapublicans have the Majority numbers to control all the House Votes...and the Teapublicans, because of the "60 Vote Rule to Pass" anything in the Senate, the Teapublicans can keep anything in the Senate from Passing.
Therefore, YOU ARE WRONG! It is the TEAPUBLICANS, NOT the Democrats, who control EVERYTHING in the House and the Senate, and the Ball is in their Court!
Let's stand back and watch how many things they screw up in the next two years...that will take us years to straighten out, if and when the Democrats win the Majority, again! And if the Democrats don't win back the Majority in the House and Senate, in 2 years, the Teapublicans will have longer than 2 years to screw even more things up!
You People that think your vote doesn't count...this is the reason it does!
The Dems had the majority the first two years of obama and look what it got us, OBama Care. Do you really know how many taxes are in this bill?
Khan

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Pete, I'm going to explain this to you ONE MORE TIME...try to pay attention, this time.

I use Teapublicans to make it plain that I am talking about the Republican Party who had some Members with alittle sense before they allowed the Tea Party Members to infiltrate their Party.
I want to make it plain that I am not talking about Republicans like Boehner, when I comment...I am talking about Republicans like Eric Cantor and Paul Ryan. These Two are not Republicans, they are Crazed Lunatic Tea Party Members who call themselves Republicans, just to get elected...or they have adopted the Tea Party Members' Crazy Agenda.
And you can bit*h and moan all you want to, but I am NOT going to type "Republicans and Tea Party Members" everytime I want to say something about them, when "Teapublicans", ONE WORD, will signify that!
The Press does it and every written Article uses it too, and if it's good enough for them, it's certainly good enough for you!
If you're a Republican and you didn't want to be associated with that bunch of "Wackos", you should have let your Republican Party Leaders know it!
Now, you are forever linked that bunch of ignorant, crazed Radicals until your Political Party comes to their senses and kicks them out, whether you like it or not!
That's the first step of many that your Political Party needs to do, if they ever expect to be a viable, respected Political Party in this Country, again...and you need to let your Party Leaders know it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dems had the majority the first two years of obama and look what it got us, OBama Care. Do you really know how many taxes are in this bill?
Obamacare is old News and a Done Deal, so GET OVER IT and move on! You people get stuck on "Stupid" and you harp on stuff forever, while other new business is falling down around you and you just have NO CLUE! Why is your Mindset ALWAYS in the past and never in the present...and forget about the "Future", because you don't even understand what that word means!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search