Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#62301 Jan 13, 2013
You want to know how you can spot them , even on a Forum...they only know how to do 2 things...Bash and Bully! When you see that, you know they're a Teapublican!
kari

Dallas, TX

#62302 Jan 13, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's none of your business if I post 24/7/365! Furthermore, if you don't like it, you can kiss my Azz and register your complaint in File 13, because Nobody cares what you think, want , or say, PERIOD!
you just gave yourself away MG.

Location hidden

#62303 Jan 13, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
And all this comes from someone who posts on Topix 24 hours a day. How much logic and experience have you gained from doing this? All this comes from someone who childishly calls everyone who disagrees with her a Teapublican. This comes from someone who blames all of Americas ills on Fox News. The inability to understand that others have opinions that may be different from yours and to fully understand that your opinion is simply an opinion is a weakness of yours, not theirs.
For the life of me I can't understand why you think you are the experienced, most logical person regarding politics on the planet yet you spend all your time on Topix. What a dichotomy.
You're entitled to your opinion, but you also deserve to have it pointed out when you post Lies and Stupid Comments and you deserve to have them called exactly what they are, Lies and stupid comments, which you would know before you post them, if you had a working brain cell in your little Pea-Brain!
Get some REAL information from some Source besides FFN , RL, And AK and you would realize just how dumb your comments really are!
You have the Right to be among the Idiots of the Nation, if that's what you choose to be, but don't expect the rest of us to go along with you!

Location hidden

#62304 Jan 13, 2013
kari wrote:
<quoted text>you just gave yourself away MG.
Talking to yourself, again...right "Kari/MsHurl"!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62306 Jan 13, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Teapublicans, don't you? If you don't, you SHOULD! Ooops sorry, I forgot that you People just aren't too bright, so you probably said exactly what you meant to say! We've learned to expect no more intelligent Posts and Statements from you, than Idiotic statements such as that!
Now, do your Personal attacks rather than defend your point of view, you're famous for doing that, also! After all, you can't defend the Indefensible, now can you?
Don't blame the teaparty, it is the dem/libs and Obama who has the power---Oh Dirty Harry also. What ever happens from now on is pretty much you and your libs fault.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62307 Jan 13, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you've certainly never worked in a Manufacturing Plant and you most certainly have never belonged to a Union...couldn't drag yourself away from Fox Fake News long enough is my guess!
You should try doing some Manual Labor sometime, you would certainly learn alot and any amount would definitely be an improvement over what you know now about working in a Manufacturing Plant, which is absolutely NOTHING!
no--20 yrs at chrysler and a few more yrs around here. Know a little more about manufacturing plants than you I'd bet. Guess you need to take your own advice...LOL
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62308 Jan 13, 2013
Hey wrote:
Democracy
A democracy is majority rule and is destructive of liberty because there is no law to protect the majority from trampling on the individual rights.Whatever majority says rules.A lynch mob is an example of pure Democracy in action.There is only one desenting vote,and that is cast by the person at the end of the rope.
Republic
A republic is a government of law under a constitution.The constitution holds the government in check and provents the majority (acting through their government)from violating the rights of the individual.Under this system of government a lynch mob is illegal. The suspected criminal cannot be denied his right to a fair trial.
The constitution is the backbone of this republic.
Hey: you are right again!give that person a candy apple

All countries with a democracy (i.e. India, etc.)o have a constitution. Our Gov. is supposed to be 'Of the people, for the people and by the people.'
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62309 Jan 13, 2013
Hey wrote:
According to the Pay Scale Report of General Motors.
Dec.2010.
Auto mechanic $18 hr
Journeyman $31.47
Salaried Employies
Mechanical Engineer $75.505
Product Development engineer $80.785
http://www.ehow.com/info_7759346_average-sala...
Close Hey: You got to include all the benefits which most people leave out because they don't take them home in a check. However, the employer still has to keep paying and paying and paying.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62310 Jan 13, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>You "implied" the Union, when you just threw it out there along with the 47% of the people pay no taxes, are on welfare, foodstamp and a growing number of them are on disability and don't forget the UNION.
The Union I belonged to gave me a good wage and benefits, now I can use that income to invest in America, not stash it in some offshore account. That would make me a job creator in my poor county. In my poor county I don't see that as a problem. I also don't call that greed. I call that helping my fellow American out.
Yes and where is that income coming from. The labor union. NO the company you worked for. They got to keep paying and paying and paying until someday it gets so big they cannot pay anymore(i.e GM).

The reasoning is that is GM is going to make several Billion dollars in pretax profits, I want some of it. I deserve it. I worked for You all those year and now it is you responsibility to keep me up. The bad part is the labor unions keep taking as well from both of you. They don't care about you which was evident when 3500 people lost their job because the bakers union would not negotiate. No I have no pity or love for the Union. Yes, I was in the Union, FORCED to pay and to do what they said or lose my job, not because of my productivity but rather I was a bad apple. Like a lot of people, I went along for the jobs sake.
Goodbye

Fowlerville, MI

#62311 Jan 13, 2013
Dr house lookalike wrote:
<quoted text>am a type 1 diabetic. have to pay for my supplies and insulin out of pocket as wel as all emergency care when needed. tbh i wish it were type 2, would be easier to deal with by far.
That is sad. I know how costly that can be.With all the changes coming due obamaCare, I can see this happening to more and more people. I do not know what people who are dependant on medication are going to do. I know some retired people who have gone back to work just to pay for their medicines. You will be in my prayers daily. Please contact your legislators and let them know what is happening and that you want ObamaCare repealed.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62312 Jan 13, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That was back when Republicans had some sense...in fact, that was pretty much the last period in History that they had any sense, overall!
Now, they are totally insane and worthless, except for causing all the rest of us, except the Super Wealthy, more nightmares than anybody should have to endure! Oh, and for stuffing money in their pockets, that comes from the Super Wealthy!
Well, you libs now have the power and a far left liberal president that will take down the road you and your lib friends across the nation have decided to follow. We will be there with you when everything comes tumbling down. The only difference between us is that we knew it was coming and tried to tell you and your friends.

Just think, no more super wealthy or even medium wealthy to stuff money in their pockets. Now more jobs either. When tax payers no longer have a job, they can no longer pay taxes. When taxes do not come in, entitlements tend to slow down and if enough taxes are lost, they (entitlements)stop. This is when the 'Defecation hits the Rotary Oscillator'.
Goodbye

Fowlerville, MI

#62313 Jan 13, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought that I'd see a Poster on Topix that this would be a justifiable comment, so it fits most of them on here, but you are actually too dumb and uninformed to participate in these discussions! That is a new "low", even for topix! Congradulations! And you'll think that's a compliment!
You have a lot of nerve calling other people stupid and can't even spell congratulations! What an idiot! Do everyone a favor and leave this, and all the other threads you post your nonsense on.

Location hidden

#62314 Jan 13, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame the teaparty, it is the dem/libs and Obama who has the power---Oh Dirty Harry also. What ever happens from now on is pretty much you and your libs fault.
I take you don't know that the House of Representatives has a Majority of Teapublicans and that the Senate doesn't have 60 Democats to vote to pass anything, which is what it takes.

So, you're wrong again! It's the Teapublicans, the Party of "NO", in both the House and the Senate that will mess anything up that the Dems try to do! As a member of Reagan's Administration said, "The Republicans are Against Everything and For Nothing"!

They don't have any ideas of their own and they will vote down anything the Democrats try to do and protect the Super Wealthy...that's it! They don't Lead, they don't Follow, they just get in the Way of Everything that Anybody else tries to do! they're worse than worthless, they're an Obstacle!

Location hidden

#62315 Jan 13, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>You have a lot of nerve calling other people stupid and can't even spell congratulations! What an idiot! Do everyone a favor and leave this, and all the other threads you post your nonsense on.
After you, Buddy, after you! I don't really care if it was a typo or a misspelling, you got the point...now shut up your petty criticisms. If I wanted to be graded on my Spelling or my Typing, I would have hired a Teacher!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62316 Jan 13, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I take you don't know that the House of Representatives has a Majority of Teapublicans and that the Senate doesn't have 60 Democats to vote to pass anything, which is what it takes.
So, you're wrong again! It's the Teapublicans, the Party of "NO", in both the House and the Senate that will mess anything up that the Dems try to do! As a member of Reagan's Administration said, "The Republicans are Against Everything and For Nothing"!
They don't have any ideas of their own and they will vote down anything the Democrats try to do and protect the Super Wealthy...that's it! They don't Lead, they don't Follow, they just get in the Way of Everything that Anybody else tries to do! they're worse than worthless, they're an Obstacle!
The senate has a majority --60 votes is a super majority. The house at this time is in republican control. Not all repub are teaparty. Look at the speaker of the house. He is a lib to moderate. Obama will use his executive powers and like the failure of the house to remove any funding for Obama Care, they won't tell him he can not use the executive powers to legislate law until it is too late. Yes, it is in you hands and you will probably have a majority after 2014 election.

Location hidden

#62317 Jan 13, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
The senate has a majority --60 votes is a super majority. The house at this time is in republican control. Not all repub are teaparty. Look at the speaker of the house. He is a lib to moderate. Obama will use his executive powers and like the failure of the house to remove any funding for Obama Care, they won't tell him he can not use the executive powers to legislate law until it is too late. Yes, it is in you hands and you will probably have a majority after 2014 election.
Boehner is not a Lib to Moderate...if he were, he's be a Democrat. He is a Moderate Republican. Considering how far Right the Republican Party has become, a Moderate Republican just means that he's not quite as crazy as all the rest of them.

The Senate goes by the "Super Majority" Rule to pass everything. It has no choice until the Members of the Senate vote to change it and since that would take 60 votes to do and some of the Teapublicans would have to vote FOR changing it, along with the Democrats, that's very unlikely to happen!

So, the bottom line is that the Teapublicans have the Majority numbers to control all the House Votes...and the Teapublicans, because of the "60 Vote Rule to Pass" anything in the Senate, the Teapublicans can keep anything in the Senate from Passing.

Therefore, YOU ARE WRONG! It is the TEAPUBLICANS, NOT the Democrats, who control EVERYTHING in the House and the Senate, and the Ball is in their Court!
Let's stand back and watch how many things they screw up in the next two years...that will take us years to straighten out, if and when the Democrats win the Majority, again! And if the Democrats don't win back the Majority in the House and Senate, in 2 years, the Teapublicans will have longer than 2 years to screw even more things up!
You People that think your vote doesn't count...this is the reason it does!

Location hidden

#62318 Jan 13, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
no--20 yrs at chrysler and a few more yrs around here. Know a little more about manufacturing plants than you I'd bet. Guess you need to take your own advice...LOL
I doubt it, since I've worked at 6 of them, in 4 different Counties...some on Staff and some not...and been Chief Union Steward in one of them...and 3 out of the 6 made completely different products, including Automobile Parts.
Curious george

Krasnodon, Ukraine

#62319 Jan 13, 2013
what does that have to do with the governor of Tennessee?

Location hidden

#62321 Jan 13, 2013
Curious george wrote:
what does that have to do with the governor of Tennessee?
Nothing! No more than his Moronic comment did, that I was replying to!
Any more questions?

Location hidden

#62322 Jan 13, 2013
"House GOP's Fiscal Split Looms Large For Obama."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/house-g...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the Jonesboro Flash? 15 min Kohlrabi 28
Civil Service Exam 17 min veteren 4
Common core meeting at fountain of life church 22 min flash 15
Real Army wives, amendment 1 26 min veteren 1
Wjhl news 47 min John 2
What happened to Sweet CeCe's 1 hr Trunketeer 16
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Agnus 4,953
wreck 3 hr Trunketeer 12
Carrie at the Bean Barn 10 hr Exactly 19
Wife swapping club would you? (Jan '12) Fri Still Hung 32