Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave some examples of pay to different positions from that site.I'm sure we would all welcome a more recent site.
So.Go for it.
Examples...though useless.
roxy

Cameron, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

JVC wrote:
<quoted text>Examples...though useless.
watch ur gd mouth,ill show u some mofo examples of my foot up ur ass ok,n u must not know sht coz that post said it all,word for mofo word,soo get over ur dumb self n do some gd reading before u post a gd comment,fkin tard,eat sht mofo!
breakinground

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

You peole ssresurely different
roxy

Cameron, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

JVC wrote:
<quoted text>The mentally challenged has arrived....
we chose each other sexy n I belong to u,mental,ofcourse I am,only bcoz that's wat my love for u does to me mwah <3

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Democracy
A democracy is majority rule and is destructive of liberty because there is no law to protect the majority from trampling on the individual rights.Whatever majority says rules.A lynch mob is an example of pure Democracy in action.There is only one desenting vote,and that is cast by the person at the end of the rope.
Republic
A republic is a government of law under a constitution.The constitution holds the government in check and provents the majority (acting through their government)from violating the rights of the individual.Under this system of government a lynch mob is illegal. The suspected criminal cannot be denied his right to a fair trial.
The constitution is the backbone of this republic.
You just made that up!

That's why the Supreme Court is the 3rd Branch of our form of Government, the Judicial Branch...who's job is to interpret the Constitution and to rule on whether or not Anybody's Constitutional Rights have been violated.
Their intrepretation of the Constitution rules the Nation...YOURS doesn't!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

roxy wrote:
<quoted text> we chose each other sexy n I belong to u,mental,ofcourse I am,only bcoz that's wat my love for u does to me mwah <3
Huh???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. And in years gone by, students and Americans were taught that the government of the United States was a REPUBLIC, not a DEMOCRACY.
It IS a Republic, for the reason I have previously described ONLY, but it IS, also, a Democratic form of Government...that's why we vote. The Majority Rules in a Democracy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

JVC wrote:
<quoted text>Sir....you are VERY uninformed if you believe this.
Well, of course he is...he gets his information from Fox Fake News , Rush Limbaugh, and Alan Keys (is that the Loon's correct Name?)...isn't it obvious???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

JVC wrote:
<quoted text>No....he's correct.
Ok, he's really "Pete" and you're really "Re-Pete", right???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
According to the Pay Scale Report of General Motors.
Dec.2010.
Auto mechanic $18 hr
Journeyman $31.47
Salaried Employies
Mechanical Engineer $75.505
Product Development engineer $80.785
http://www.ehow.com/info_7759346_average-sala...
Just another example of how the Teapublicans distort the truth. An Upper Mgmt. Position that requires a College Degree in a specific Field is quoted as the salary of an Low-Level Employee that does Manual Labor, who is what the conversation was referring to and they know it, since Middle and Upper Mgmt. are NOT Union!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't Abraham Lincoln (Republican) from Illinois?
That was back when Republicans had some sense...in fact, that was pretty much the last period in History that they had any sense, overall!

Now, they are totally insane and worthless, except for causing all the rest of us, except the Super Wealthy, more nightmares than anybody should have to endure! Oh, and for stuffing money in their pockets, that comes from the Super Wealthy!
Pop

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>You "implied" the Union, when you just threw it out there along with the 47% of the people pay no taxes, are on welfare, foodstamp and a growing number of them are on disability and don't forget the UNION.
The Union I belonged to gave me a good wage and benefits, now I can use that income to invest in America, not stash it in some offshore account. That would make me a job creator in my poor county. In my poor county I don't see that as a problem. I also don't call that greed. I call that helping my fellow American out.
You idiot, corporations don't stash money they have already paid taxes on in an off-shore account. You are confusing corporations with drug lords and others who try to launder money. Just because you've had a few Budweisers doesn't make you a corporate guru. You might want to think about what you post before you actually do it.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Per Colin Powell(a Republican) on 60 Minutes today, stated that the Republican Party has a identity problem.
I believe because of the TeaBaggers, they have a sanity problem!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
I get so tired of trying to tell you ignorant second-grade Drop-outs how dumb and stupid your information is, telling you where and how to educate yourself just alittle...that would take you all of 2 minutes, TOPS...and you would rather remain dumb and stupid, than to take 2 minutes out of your Life to learn something useful, that affects your Life AND, would keep you from making a Fool out of yourself over and over, again!
That makes you a DOUBLE Idiot, in my opinion! Too Dumb to know and too Stupid and LAZY to try and find out!
The only conclusion that I can come tt, is that you are Ignorant by preference and determined to stay that way!
THIS attitude is why the American People, as a whole, are becoming less and less intelligent with each passing day and passing it down to each Offspring they produce!
We are becoming a Nation of Idiots and it's our own fault...and our Leaders know it and take full advantage of it! If you have any doubt, look at who we are electing into Office to represent us and what they are doing to this Country...and US!
And all this comes from someone who posts on Topix 24 hours a day. How much logic and experience have you gained from doing this? All this comes from someone who childishly calls everyone who disagrees with her a Teapublican. This comes from someone who blames all of Americas ills on Fox News. The inability to understand that others have opinions that may be different from yours and to fully understand that your opinion is simply an opinion is a weakness of yours, not theirs.

For the life of me I can't understand why you think you are the experienced, most logical person regarding politics on the planet yet you spend all your time on Topix. What a dichotomy.
Pop

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
Per Colin Powell(a Republican) on 60 Minutes today, stated that the Republican Party has a identity problem.
I believe because of the TeaBaggers, they have a sanity problem!
Why do I get the impression that you would vote for Larry The Cable Guy if he were to run for president?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot, corporations don't stash money they have already paid taxes on in an off-shore account. You are confusing corporations with drug lords and others who try to launder money. Just because you've had a few Budweisers doesn't make you a corporate guru. You might want to think about what you post before you actually do it.
When did I mention Corporations? BTW I don't beer.
Now who's the "idiot"!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I get the impression that you would vote for Larry The Cable Guy if he were to run for president?
No, I believe Larry is a Republican........but he is funny.
Pop

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>When did I mention Corporations? BTW I don't beer.
Now who's the "idiot"!
Who do you think union workers work for? And if you are making these ludicrous statements sober, then you are still the idiot.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

JVC wrote:
I'm sure this is where you found your information, which is incorrect as stated here....." In 2007, GM made headlines when the company revealed that it pays $70 per hour in employee salary expenses. This information was misleading, and did not reflect true wages within the company. According to a 2008 article by CBS News, workers at the "Big 3" automakers in the U.S., which includes GM, earn an average of $28 per hour based on their union contract. This resulted in an average annual salary of $60,000."
Were you talking to me here?
roxy

Mullins, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh???
lmao daddy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
donaldson company 10 min lisa 1
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 16 min Mel 59
good ole boys- lets name them 35 min bud 5
from an interview with the HAWK 51 min formerly undecided 2
why do libtards lie so much! 53 min GV Grad fails 9
catfish in pond at hardin park (May '11) 58 min Jimmy Houston 22
If we had a real newspaper in this town 1 hr Bozo loser 22
Lost respect for GPD 2 hr who cares 72
•••