Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#62227 Jan 13, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know Sassy, I'd really like for these Republicans to put their time into issues like the economy, jobs, ect. besides beating this dead horse over and over again.
I think we all would, but they're not going to, that's becoming very, very obvious!

I'll just tell it like it is and set all of them off with the truth of the situation...if the Democrats can't do it, it's not going to get done because, the Teapublicans are so stupid and so incompetent that you couldn't send them to the grocery store with a list of two items and expect them to get back home without screwing it up, someway, somehow!

Location hidden

#62228 Jan 13, 2013
"A Sweltering Planet's agenda."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-swel...

Location hidden

#62230 Jan 13, 2013
"Undercover 'Supply Sargeant' Helped Bring Down Alaska Militia."

("William Fulton, who ran a Nilitary Supplies Store, became the Arms Dealer for Schaeffer Cox, who got 25 years in prison for plotting to kill Government Workers.")

Click here:

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/natio...

Location hidden

#62231 Jan 13, 2013
...Military Supplies Store...
roxy

Niota, TN

#62233 Jan 13, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
...Military Supplies Store...
u talkin bout me?
roxy

Niota, TN

#62234 Jan 13, 2013
Lmao well gd,otay ;)

Location hidden

#62235 Jan 13, 2013
"U.S. States Flirt With Major Tax Changes."

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/13/us-...

Location hidden

#62236 Jan 13, 2013
"Obama Undergoes Fitness Exam At Pentagon."

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/12/us-...

Location hidden

#62237 Jan 13, 2013
"Biden Unveils 7-Point Agenda For Gun Control."

Click here:
http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/bid...
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62239 Jan 13, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Now ALL wage earners pay 2% more in taxes along with everyone making over $450K.
The net effect of this is that the debt and deficit is unchanged.
We now have less of a stimulus to the economy.
The government now has more money, the citizens have less.
But hey, NASCAR, Hollywood and Windmill farms have more money now too because this was part of the pork within this bill.
In short, our President wants everyone's money, not just the rich.
I appear to agree with you. I am just looking a little further down the road.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62240 Jan 13, 2013
Bankrupt wrote:
<quoted text>Who was taken to the cleaners?
If you don't know by now, your one of them.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62241 Jan 13, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have, historically, been elected to clean up Republican messes.
AH,,,,,, BUT, we have never had so many on gov. subsidies. Before the majority voted their conscience and a lot of that was because the gov. was giving them something. If it was not welfare, etc. it was farm subsidies,(i.e. propping up milk prices,Buying Cheese at our expense, increase the sales price for Tobacco farmers, etc.)

Now we are a tipping point where there will be no return to anything but what the Democrats/libs want us to have. You should be very afraid. If you not, Look at what Egypt is doing, Hitler did prior to WWII, Mussolini, etc.

Six million Jews, 245,000 Americans died during this time. You would say that was then, this is now. Read up sonny, we are going down the same road again.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#62242 Jan 13, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
"A Sweltering Planet's agenda."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-swel...
Al Gore, who has made more money than anyone selling his carbon credits, thanks you. With idiots like you pushing carbon taxes, he’s set to become the first “green” billionaire.

How stupid is this global warming crap? Yes indeed, we had a warmer year. If this is global warming, I’m all in for it. I love being almost 70 degrees in January in TN. Give me more.

While we SWELTER, China is in the biggest deepfreeze ever. How does global warming explain that? Believing in global warming is almost as stupid as believing in God.

Here’s what global warming is really about – it’s a government money grab. How in the world will a tax fix global warming? All it will do is remove money from the middle class. Oh, the 2% will pay most of the taxes, but the middle class will be hit hardest.

“Wash Post: The smartest hedge would be a national carbon tax. It would marshal the market’s power to wring carbon out of the economy, putting decisions about the direction of energy and manufacturing in the hands of consumers and businesses that meet their demands, not Congress and interest groups that lobby lawmakers. When people must pay something for their pollution, they pollute less and invest in cleaner alternatives. A carbon tax would provide more certainty to industry and investors who currently can only guess at what climate policy will look like year to year.

Resources for the Future estimates that a tax set at $25 per ton of carbon dioxide would raise $125 billion annually — more than would be saved by eliminating the mortgage interest tax deduction."

Since tax expense is passed on to the consumer, thus the phrase,“Businesses don’t pay taxes”(they do but they are passed on in the form of higher prices), creating a “carbon” tax, will help further bury the middle and lower classes. Indeed, such a tax would even affect those who get their money and sustenance from the government, because the tax will be buried in the price of goods. Right where the government wants it, since most people are too stupid to understand the concept.

Not bad for something that is a total hoax and scam.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62243 Jan 13, 2013
Here we go again. you said:
"To avoid that, we ELECT our Representatives and Senators to do that for us , and THAT IS WHAT MAKES US A REPUBLIC and THAT IS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A DEMOCRACY AND A REPUBLIC!" and you were referring to the many elections that would have to take place.

I said: "A republic is representation of the people by people elected to office."

Is this not the same thing???????

I am beginning to this you simply talk to hear your head rattle?
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#62244 Jan 13, 2013
I always wondered how Harry Reid became wealthy on a Senator’s salary. Now we know:

“Embattled St. George businessman Jeremy Johnson says new Utah Attorney General John Swallow helped broker a deal in 2010 in which Johnson believed he was to pay Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid $600,000 to make a federal investigation into Johnson’s company go away.”

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/home3/55598812-2...

“Rawle, who died of cancer last month, had contributed to Reid’s 2010 re-election bid and later bragged to Johnson that the Nevada Democrat helped him delay new federal payday-loan regulations, Johnson said.”

But we should feel sorry for him. After all, it’s hard to keep two homes, offices, etc., on $174,000 a year.

Location hidden

#62245 Jan 13, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
AH,,,,,, BUT, we have never had so many on gov. subsidies. Before the majority voted their conscience and a lot of that was because the gov. was giving them something. If it was not welfare, etc. it was farm subsidies,(i.e. propping up milk prices,Buying Cheese at our expense, increase the sales price for Tobacco farmers, etc.)
Now we are a tipping point where there will be no return to anything but what the Democrats/libs want us to have. You should be very afraid. If you not, Look at what Egypt is doing, Hitler did prior to WWII, Mussolini, etc.
Six million Jews, 245,000 Americans died during this time. You would say that was then, this is now. Read up sonny, we are going down the same road again.
Are you aware that we give the super wealthy, Global Corporations more in Corporate Welfare to move our jobs out of the Country than we spend in Food Stamps, Medicaid, and Welfare, combined, for the Poor...AND we do it every year and have since the "Trickle down" theory of economics was put into place?
You People really need to learn something about where your money is really going , instead of jumping on the "blame the Poor" bandwagon whenever you want to cry and whine about the deficit, National Debt, and paying your taxes! The problem is the "Wealthiest among us" draining this Country dry, Stupid! You know, the very Ones you're fighting for and the very ones who don't care if you starve, tomorrow! Duh! What's it going to take for you to realize that? Look it up and learn learn how much of a Fool they really think you are! And the pitiful thing is, THEY'RE RIGHT!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62246 Jan 13, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>When I entered the war zone of Vietnam I stopped paying taxes, and also recieved free mail service. In my Red County now, your own people(Republicans) are using food stamps. I don't ask them what party they belong to I just know my County always votes for the Conservative ticket big time.
As for Unions not paying taxes, when I was in a Union I paid taxes just like my Union paid taxes.
You might want to start getting your information from a different source, but then again I think somehow you enjoy getting all the wrong information.
If you are in the top 2-3% of the top money makers, the Republican Party is fighting for you. If you are not, you are fighting for the top 2-3%.
Oh MY! You can't read. What part of this sentence makes you think I was talking about Unions not paying taxes>"ROUGHLY 47% of the people pay no taxes, are on welfare, food stamp and a growing number of them are on disability and don't forget the union.

Yes, they (unions) pay taxes, but they are a big part of the problems these days as compared to yesteryear when they were part of the solution. Just look at Detroit, GM, Ford and Chrysler, etc. Do you know that an employee of Gm gets somewhere around $70 an hour for standing in one place putting a screw in a hole on a car. And if you want the truth, these days this is even automated. They get healthcare practically free, pensions(which the unions abuse) and even the workers families get their pensions. At some point in time, the company can no longer pay but go bankrupt. In walks the gov. and perferred shares (no voting rights) gives the union a majority of the common shares (voting rights), takes away or nullifies the shares of people who are not union and declares we have saved Jobs that would have been lost.

No.. unions pay taxes but there far worse things they do or do not do that affects this country. Unfortunately as the people found out in one of the stores up North, continued selfishness and greed of the unions cost people jobs. some 3500 lost their jobs because the bakers union would not negotiate a new contract. Wonder how long will the union pay their salary? Of course you will say this is GWB's fault. OK that is your right... At at point , you may no longer have that right. They are debating on it right now.

Have a good, production life under totalitarian rule in the very near future. But then your going ---sound ok to me but what about your kids and grand kids?
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

#62247 Jan 13, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again...Al Qaeda, or anybody else for that matter, doesn't have to attack us, again. All they have to do is have alittle patience, and we'll destroy ourselves!
the democrats and liberals are well on their way of doing just that.

Location hidden

#62248 Jan 13, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh MY! You can't read. What part of this sentence makes you think I was talking about Unions not paying taxes>"ROUGHLY 47% of the people pay no taxes, are on welfare, food stamp and a growing number of them are on disability and don't forget the union.
Yes, they (unions) pay taxes, but they are a big part of the problems these days as compared to yesteryear when they were part of the solution. Just look at Detroit, GM, Ford and Chrysler, etc. Do you know that an employee of Gm gets somewhere around $70 an hour for standing in one place putting a screw in a hole on a car. And if you want the truth, these days this is even automated. They get healthcare practically free, pensions(which the unions abuse) and even the workers families get their pensions. At some point in time, the company can no longer pay but go bankrupt. In walks the gov. and perferred shares (no voting rights) gives the union a majority of the common shares (voting rights), takes away or nullifies the shares of people who are not union and declares we have saved Jobs that would have been lost.
No.. unions pay taxes but there far worse things they do or do not do that affects this country. Unfortunately as the people found out in one of the stores up North, continued selfishness and greed of the unions cost people jobs. some 3500 lost their jobs because the bakers union would not negotiate a new contract. Wonder how long will the union pay their salary? Of course you will say this is GWB's fault. OK that is your right... At at point , you may no longer have that right. They are debating on it right now.
Have a good, production life under totalitarian rule in the very near future. But then your going ---sound ok to me but what about your kids and grand kids?
Well, you've certainly never worked in a Manufacturing Plant and you most certainly have never belonged to a Union...couldn't drag yourself away from Fox Fake News long enough is my guess!
You should try doing some Manual Labor sometime, you would certainly learn alot and any amount would definitely be an improvement over what you know now about working in a Manufacturing Plant, which is absolutely NOTHING!

Location hidden

#62249 Jan 13, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
the democrats and liberals are well on their way of doing just that.
You mean the Teapublicans, don't you? If you don't, you SHOULD! Ooops sorry, I forgot that you People just aren't too bright, so you probably said exactly what you meant to say! We've learned to expect no more intelligent Posts and Statements from you, than Idiotic statements such as that!
Now, do your Personal attacks rather than defend your point of view, you're famous for doing that, also! After all, you can't defend the Indefensible, now can you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wheel tax 7 min Yeah 87
Hookers in Greeneville (Mar '11) 30 min I know one 69
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 33 min Grace Pace 5,522
Does any one know anything bout the poor baby t... 1 hr Poor child 8
4 More Arrested (Apr '11) 1 hr I know I know 22
What is your favorite poem? 1 hr Veronica 104
DTR Cheating Spouses 1 hr Veronica 14
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 2 hr Reality 96
13 month old and two month old "unresponsive" a... 10 hr English Bob 13
your first love 11 hr outtabelton 132