|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
If any of you can "handle the truth" about how this Economic Meltdown came to be, view and follow this timeline. Educate yourself alittle, for a change!
Click here:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/warni...
You keep quoting liberal associations. Wonder Why that is.. Guess your world only consist of the dem/libs.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the Dems have a veto-proof majority?
Yes they did in 2008 with both houses!

Glad you asked? just shows the dem/lib sources don't tell you the whole story LOL

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Huff and Puff wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep quoting liberal associations. Wonder Why that is.. Guess your world only consist of the dem/libs.
"Frontline" is one of , if not "THE" most highly acclaimed and Award-winning Documentary Programs ever on TV.

It has NEVER been disputed as to the accuracy of it's information. So, just because YOU don't like the truth, because it doesn't agree with the spoon-fed Drivel you get from Fox Fake News, don't even make yourself look like more of a Fool, by trying to attack it's accuracy nor it's reputation. That's all been checked by alot smarter People than you and they could not find anything inaccurate about it...nor denied by the Ultra-Conservatives!

So, take your Little Kindergarten comments about the Source and shove them! "Frontline" reports the TRUTH, on EVERY subject, whether you like it or not!
You might learn some TRUTH, if you would watch it...because you defintely don't know any TRUTH now and you won't learn it from Fox Fake News!
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spoon fed this tripe. Seems you go back for seconds. If you knew half of what you think you know it would be amazing.
So true!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

I thought Sarah Brady had passed away, but obviously, I was wrong! Maybe, it was Jim Brady that passed...or maybe, I just imagined it? Lol! I don't really know, but I could have sworn that I read quite awhile back that one of them died and I thought it was Sarah.
----------
"Jim Brady's Wife Sarah: This Is 'A Huge Moment' for Gun Control."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5756289...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

JVC wrote:
<quoted text>If"faux" so called news didn't report this then it can't be true......LOL.
You've certainly figured out the Fox Fake News-Watchers' Philosophy that they live by, swear by, and will defend to the end! They gooble that crap up like a hungry Baby gobbles up milk...and act about the same way!
Visiting

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
If any of you can "handle the truth" about how this Economic Meltdown came to be, view and follow this timeline. Educate yourself alittle, for a change!
Click here:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/warni...
Thanks for providing the link to PBS. Noticed that bit about Alan Greenspan and his belief in Ayn Rand. Have you read "Atlas Shrugged" or "The Fountainhead"? Great books, a real vision, take it for what it is.
All of us could use more education, I know nothing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Visiting wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for providing the link to PBS. Noticed that bit about Alan Greenspan and his belief in Ayn Rand. Have you read "Atlas Shrugged" or "The Fountainhead"? Great books, a real vision, take it for what it is.
I haven't read "Atlas Shrugged" or "The Fountainhead", but I've read ABOUT them, as well as exerpts from them. Actually, I'm not quite sure that I want to read them...I might be tempted to set them on fire before I even got though the first couple of chapters. Lol!

I watched her once on "Phil Donahue", years ago, and that was pretty much enough for me! I didn't want to contribute to her Bank Account by buying her Books, nor make her any more popular. Little did I know that her popularity would zoom out of sight, in future Politics. Who would have "thunk" it?:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Visiting wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for providing the link to PBS. Noticed that bit about Alan Greenspan and his belief in Ayn Rand. Have you read "Atlas Shrugged" or "The Fountainhead"? Great books, a real vision, take it for what it is.
Here is the Link to all of Frontline's programs, so that you can pick your choice. I love them all, just some alittle more than others. I've never watched one that bored me, even when I thought it would. as you can tell, I am a Huge Admirer of this Program.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

I found a video of our very own rich-folk hater, Sassy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

SASSY:(microphone hum) Do not think for a minute that the wealthy are ever going to allow you to legislate their riches away from them.

AUDIENCE:(murmurs of agreement)

WOMAN: That's right!

SASSY: Please understand that. However, we are in a moment where the wealth disparity in this country is very reminiscent of the robber-baron ages.(dramatic, possibly pregnant, pause) The labor leaders of that time, though, were ready to kill. They were. They were just ready. It's like, "Off with their heads!"

AUDIENCE:(laughing)

SASSY:(laughing) They were seriously talking about that.

SASSY: They think nothing about killing us.

AUDIENCE:(murmuring of agreement)

WOMAN: Right.

SASSY: They think nothing about putting our people in harm's way. They think nothing about lethal working conditions. Which side are you gonna be on?

WOMAN: Right!

AUDIENCE:(applause)

SASSY: So are we gonna be on the side of justice, are we gonna be on the side of a living wage for every person, or are we gonna be on the side of people whose entire mentality is based on a lie? Job creators.

AUDIENCE:(laughter)

SASSY: Really? Then why have we lost so many jobs?

OFF with their heads! Don't tax the rich. KILL them!
Visiting

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't read "Atlas Shrugged" or "The Fountainhead", but I've read ABOUT them, as well as exerpts from them. Actually, I'm not quite sure that I want to read them...I might be tempted to set them on fire before I even got though the first couple of chapters. Lol!
I watched her once on "Phil Donahue", years ago, and that was pretty much enough for me! I didn't want to contribute to her Bank Account by buying her Books, nor make her any more popular. Little did I know that her popularity would zoom out of sight, in future Politics. Who would have "thunk" it?:)
I also like "Frontline" Ayn Rand was a visionary, with your attitude about fire, perhaps you should not invest in them. Her biography is interesting, all she brings to each book is realistic in it's own way, and one extreme liberal that engaged a discussion with me commented that both are very poorly written books.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
I found a video of our very own rich-folk hater, Sassy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
SASSY:(microphone hum) Do not think for a minute that the wealthy are ever going to allow you to legislate their riches away from them.
AUDIENCE:(murmurs of agreement)
WOMAN: That's right!
SASSY: Please understand that. However, we are in a moment where the wealth disparity in this country is very reminiscent of the robber-baron ages.(dramatic, possibly pregnant, pause) The labor leaders of that time, though, were ready to kill. They were. They were just ready. It's like, "Off with their heads!"
AUDIENCE:(laughing)
SASSY:(laughing) They were seriously talking about that.
SASSY: They think nothing about killing us.
AUDIENCE:(murmuring of agreement)
WOMAN: Right.
SASSY: They think nothing about putting our people in harm's way. They think nothing about lethal working conditions. Which side are you gonna be on?
WOMAN: Right!
AUDIENCE:(applause)
SASSY: So are we gonna be on the side of justice, are we gonna be on the side of a living wage for every person, or are we gonna be on the side of people whose entire mentality is based on a lie? Job creators.
AUDIENCE:(laughter)
SASSY: Really? Then why have we lost so many jobs?
OFF with their heads! Don't tax the rich. KILL them!
Ignoring the fact that I'd like to just slap you "sillier"...I DO NOT hate "Rich Folks"! I hate the fact that SOME of the Rich Folks are not and don't want to carry their fulkshare of the Load and moan and whine because they have to even carry a small portion of it, while Everybody else has to carry their full share and it hurts everybody else to do that, whereas the Rich Folks would never miss their Full share!
They think they are "Special" and should always get a Free ride because if their wealth, only! Wealth doesn't impress me, but character, integrity, and a Sense of Fair Play does...and the Rich "Slackers" have none of those things!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

...full share...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Visiting wrote:
<quoted text>I also like "Frontline" Ayn Rand was a visionary, with your attitude about fire, perhaps you should not invest in them. Her biography is interesting, all she brings to each book is realistic in it's own way, and one extreme liberal that engaged a discussion with me commented that both are very poorly written books.
She didn't practice what she preached, though, did she? I would equate her with our Modern Day Rush Limbaugh...phony as they come, and full of it, but developed a "Gig" that put her on the map!
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Well "Pete" I don't know where you live in East Tennessee, but where I live the unemployment rate is over 10%....and the median income is UNDER $26,000 and unless something happened to the map overnight, I live in East Tennessee.
Further, jobs that pay more than $9.00 an hour with any benefits are rare unless they are in County Government, the electric co-op, or the school system. These are facts. I puled up the statistics on surrounding counties, and they aren't much better and one was even worse. Even in the larger cities, the figures I found don't come close to those you posted....what was that you were saying about grossly misstating facts ?
Don't take my word, just Google "East Tennessee Unemployment Rate." You will not see one rate posted in any municipality or county in East Tennessee close to 10%. Do the same for "East Tennessee Per Capita Income." You will not see any muncipalities or counties with income near the $26,000 figure you state. Regarding your misstatement on the availability of jobs, just look in any Sunday paper or at least the Wednesday edition of the JC Press under "Hot Jobs" and you will find numerous jobs available well above $10.00 per hour with benefits. You can look at Monster.com or BetterTCJobs.com and see even more.

I just did all of this and anyone can do it. You're simply incorrect.
Mater

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't practice what she preached, though, did she? I would equate her with our Modern Day Rush Limbaugh...phony as they come, and full of it, but developed a "Gig" that put her on the map!
I sent you a message on the other site.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Mater wrote:
<quoted text>I sent you a message on the other site.
I just came back from there, so I found them and answered them.:)

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take my word, just Google "East Tennessee Unemployment Rate." You will not see one rate posted in any municipality or county in East Tennessee close to 10%. Do the same for "East Tennessee Per Capita Income." You will not see any muncipalities or counties with income near the $26,000 figure you state. Regarding your misstatement on the availability of jobs, just look in any Sunday paper or at least the Wednesday edition of the JC Press under "Hot Jobs" and you will find numerous jobs available well above $10.00 per hour with benefits. You can look at Monster.com or BetterTCJobs.com and see even more.
Ha ha! I call major BS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
$27,957.

http://www.city-data.com/city/Crossville-Tenn...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Pikeville, TN --$19,433

http://www.city-data.com/city/Pikeville-Tenne...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••