Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

JVC wrote:
<quoted text>The "morons" you speak of are the Fox watchers. Most uninformed viewers in the country. Their just to dizzy to realize it. Having the most viewers means nothing . http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2011/11...
http://www.politicususa.com/fox-news-calls-ri...
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Leroy Snot wrote:
Do you honestly think that posting links to liberal blog sites supports your viewpoint of Fox News? I can post links to several conservative blog sites that contradicts everything you are posting. Blog sites aren't facts. Do you not think a university in New Jersey is going to develop a poll that contradicts their political philosophy? Of course not. If you post facts and your interpretation of them, that's fine. But if you think people are going to believe you or consider you credible by doing this you're just plain wrong. And if you're going to blast me for being a conservative, you are wrong again. I am in favor of more taxes, but more spending cuts as well. And I do not form an opinion by watching a tv station.
Vet

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
And the "Terrorist Surveillance Program" had anything to do with actually watching terrorists? Did you rail against that one?
Part of the reason we are in debt is the Republicans' affinity for starting wars "off the books."
Well, actually, we didn't start a war. The terrorists started it on 911. Would you allow the murders of 3000 plus citizens on American soil with no response? Yes, you probably would.
Vet Too

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, actually, we didn't start a war. The terrorists started it on 911. Would you allow the murders of 3000 plus citizens on American soil with no response? Yes, you probably would.
Amen Vet. These are the type of people that would blame Hawaiians for instigating the Japanese in World War II. Incredible!
Vet

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

JVC wrote:
<quoted text>The "morons" you speak of are the Fox watchers. Most uninformed viewers in the country. Their just to dizzy to realize it. Having the most viewers means nothing . http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2011/11...
They aren't dizzy enough to use "to" when the correct word is too. having the most viewers means a lot when it come to revenue from commercials. Wise up.
Vet

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Vet Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Vet. These are the type of people that would blame Hawaiians for instigating the Japanese in World War II. Incredible!
Or the Jews for the murders of 6 million of their people. Thanks for your service.
Vet Too

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the Jews for the murders of 6 million of their people. Thanks for your service.
And thanks for yours. Sometimes it's kind of hard to read some of these posts. These people bash the very people that have fought for their right to choose a political affiliation. I would love to take them on a personal tour of Kabul and show them what it is like not to have a choice.
Leroy Snot

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you honestly think that posting links to liberal blog sites supports your viewpoint of Fox News? I can post links to several conservative blog sites that contradicts everything you are posting. Blog sites aren't facts. Do you not think a university in New Jersey is going to develop a poll that contradicts their political philosophy? Of course not. If you post facts and your interpretation of them, that's fine. But if you think people are going to believe you or consider you credible by doing this you're just plain wrong. And if you're going to blast me for being a conservative, you are wrong again. I am in favor of more taxes, but more spending cuts as well. And I do not form an opinion by watching a tv station.
Watch the video STUPID!!! http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/01/02/foxs...

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Why are Teapublicans scared silly of ANYTHING that they think will not conform to their views? It's truly unbelievable how afraid they are to even listen to another Point of View. Do they not trust themselves to be strong enough to still have the same point of view, if they even hear or read one thing that that doesn't reinforce it? Are they THAT weak and unsure of themselves? I wonder!
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Leroy Snot wrote:
<quoted text>Watch the video STUPID!!! http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/01/02/foxs...
Look who it is posted by STUPID. Here is MediaMatters publically printed initiative -

"Established to "incubate a new generation of liberal pundits", the Progressive Talent Initiative trains potential pundits in media skills."

In other words, it is just another Liberal blog. Like I said before, I can post numerous links to conservative blogs that contradict everything you are trying to convince people on. Here is a dose of reality - yes, there are people like you who would love to be like Europe. However, there are more than you who don't. I am one of those not because I am Republican, but because the U.S. didn't get to be the great nation it is by emulating Europe. Europe is broke, it has numerous riots between the wealth classes and minorities, they are globally insignificant, etc. Look at who MediaMatters points the finger at, i.e. Fox News. I could start my own MediaMatters and point my finger strictly at MSNBC, CBS, etc. Everybody has an opinion, just don't list yours as fact.... STUPID
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Why are Teapublicans scared silly of ANYTHING that they think will not conform to their views? It's truly unbelievable how afraid they are to even listen to another Point of View. Do they not trust themselves to be strong enough to still have the same point of view, if they even hear or read one thing that that doesn't reinforce it? Are they THAT weak and unsure of themselves? I wonder!
Have you not seen the 100's of posts on this site from liberal minded individuals doing the exact thing you state above? I have seen posts specifically by you doing this very thing. I stated my opinion and contradicted someone for stating their opinion as fact. It had nothing to do with my political views. Hypocrisy is not a virtue.
Leroy Snot

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Pete,fox news said the debt ceiling vote added 4 trillon to the debt! The debt ceiling isn't about the President borrowing anything. Congress does the borrowing, and the debt ceiling is about Congress refusing to pay back what Congress already borrowed in the past. It's just one more tool that the Tea Party controlled GOP is abusing in their quest to destroy America.
Really Sassy

Big Sandy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who it is posted by STUPID. Here is MediaMatters publically printed initiative -
"Established to "incubate a new generation of liberal pundits", the Progressive Talent Initiative trains potential pundits in media skills."
In other words, it is just another Liberal blog. Like I said before, I can post numerous links to conservative blogs that contradict everything you are trying to convince people on. Here is a dose of reality - yes, there are people like you who would love to be like Europe. However, there are more than you who don't. I am one of those not because I am Republican, but because the U.S. didn't get to be the great nation it is by emulating Europe. Europe is broke, it has numerous riots between the wealth classes and minorities, they are globally insignificant, etc. Look at who MediaMatters points the finger at, i.e. Fox News. I could start my own MediaMatters and point my finger strictly at MSNBC, CBS, etc. Everybody has an opinion, just don't list yours as fact.... STUPID
It's a clip from Fox News, nothing more and nothing less. So now, you should really feel STUPID! That's the major problem that you People have, you shoot your mouth off, when you have no idea what you're talking about and are too scared to try and find out BEFORE you shoot your mouth off, AND make a Fool of yourself!
Beth

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a clip from Fox News, nothing more and nothing less. So now, you should really feel STUPID! That's the major problem that you People have, you shoot your mouth off, when you have no idea what you're talking about and are too scared to try and find out BEFORE you shoot your mouth off, AND make a Fool of yourself!
Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Beth wrote:
<quoted text>Were you dropped on your head as a baby?
No, but your Relatives told me that you were!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Pay attention to the Two Congressmen from TN. One of them is mine! Isn't that just wonderful! I'm so proud! <s>
Anybody in this District can forget getting any Help from our Congressman, if they should need it!
----------
"Conservatives Rebel Against Boehner."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/conserv...
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the point. It is just a clip and was posted on a liberal blog that another poster claimed as fact. That is what is stupid. I know exactly what I am talking about and what I am talking about are hypocrites like you who childishly call anyone who opposes you Teapublicans and that taxing the rich is the sole answer to all of our problems. You go on with other posts stating how wise you are with all your internet research and reading, yet you use childish slang like Teapublicans to prove your point. You can't be doing a whole lot of research unless you call posting on Topix research because that is what it seems you do all day. If you want to see who is making a fool of themselves, look in the mirror. Being a Topix Queen doesn't make you the "all knowing one" on everything political. The impression it gives is that you are jobless, bored, have no social life and have nothing better to do than slam anyone who thinks differently than you, and then to top it all off, you can't believe anyone does think differently than you. Guess what? When our country is in $17 trillion in debt running a $1.7 trillion deficit each year and our government's only answer is a bill that makes it worse while also including funds for NASCAR, Hollywood and Windmill Farms somebody is going to see it for what it is and find fault with it. Maybe you are scared of the facts and scared knowing that eventually, spending will have to be cut because higher taxes isn't going to do it. Then you top everything off by blaming a news channel for anyone thinking differently than you. These are not traits of a wise person.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Pay attention to the Two Congressmen from TN. One of them is mine! Isn't that just wonderful! I'm so proud! <s>
Anybody in this District can forget getting any Help from our Congressman, if they should need it!
----------
"Conservatives Rebel Against Boehner."
Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/01/conserv...
Reality check. You live in a conservative state. People in a conservative state elect conservative officials. If you are not conservative, you are in the minority and your wishes will probably never be met. Face it and get over it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

"Saudis Aiding U.S. Drone Attacks In Yemen: Report."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/03/saudis-...
Pete

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
"Saudis Aiding U.S. Drone Attacks In Yemen: Report."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/03/saudis-...
Good grief. We have AP Wire Service, the BBC, CBS, NBC, CNN and now we have the Sassy News Network bringing us all her up to the minute reports on everything she thinks will substantiate her views of life. People can find links on their own, this service you are providing is strictly for your own entertainment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
why is moshiem sub clinic closed today (Oct '13) 16 min cross anchor 15
Lost respect for GPD 56 min concerned citizen 12
obammy has never had a job 56 min lendmeyourears 34
Marilyn Mott 1 hr justified 1
Sheriff Department Budget 2 hr Good old boy 24
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 5 hr citezen 22
What is your income? 5 hr My two cents 9
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 10 hr Sunshine 124
property tax increase 10 hr butch 15
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 12 hr South Greene Resident 179
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••