Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,736)

Showing posts 54,701 - 54,720 of138,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

I think the Ex-Husband and the Brother of the Shooter know alot more than what they're telling. Not that they had anything to do with the crime, but I think they know what may have cause it to happen...the "why", or things that happened in that Home that might help the Experts figure out the "why".
Nobody just wakes up one day and decides to kill their Mother and as many School Children as they can, that day. Whatever brought him to this decision, even in his insanity, had to be have been in the making for awhile. Even the Retired FBI Profiler said that the way he went about doing these horrible acts, showed deliberate thought and planning on the Shooter's part. Even thought this particular Act was undoubtedly his Worst thought-out Plan, I'm sure it wasn't his first One or the only One that he had ever carried out or tried to carry out, in his Lifetime. Therefore, his Father and Brother would know about the Others and probably what events, real or imagined, prompted them, in the Shooter's Sick Mind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

"Brian Terry Family Sues ATF Officials In Fast And Furious."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57559582/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

More State Dept. Officials Resignations Following Benghazi Report. Will there be more to come?

Click here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-34222_162-5756002...
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I whole-heartedly agree with everything in your Post.
One thing I forgot to add is the President's plan to close the loop hole of buying guns at gun shows without a background check. I don't know how that ever passed because that could allow criminals to walk into a gun show and buy 500 guns with no paperwork. It is just crazy that it even exists as law. My better half, a gun enthusiast, has been saying that for years, and we are in total agreement of that law being changed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

I don't think the Army should do this. You can't push a Human Being, even a Soldier, beyond what the Body and Mind are capable of enduring and expect there to be no consequences.
----------
"Army Seeks Death For Sgt. Robert Bales In Afghan Shooting Rampage."

Click here:
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

While I support Civilians arming themselves for Self-Defense reasons, something that's always bothered me about the arming of Teachers and Staff at places like the CT. School is the "death by Cop" syndrome of Shooters who intend to die, themselves, at the end of their rampage. The Armed Civilian is making it easier for them to die, as they plan, by shooting them, that it would be for them to do it themselves, I would think, and I don't want anything to be easier for them...I want everything to be as difficult for them as possible, even their own death! That's what they deserve and that's what I want them to have!
----------
"Do Armed Civilians Stop Mass Shooters? Actually, NO.

("Five Cases cited as a rational for arming Americans don't stand up to scrutiny.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/a...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see a reason to own assault weapons either other than to boost testosterone, but if banning them doesn't help the problem, then what will they want to ban? President Obama did say the plan was also to look into ways to address mental illness issues - IMO that is the real issue. I am not sure how to combat it though when, like in this manís case, it is never reported or addressed. In his motherís case it was not an issue of lack of money for treatment.
I see no reason to own an assault weapon either, but there are literally hundreds of thousands of them already in the hands of Americans. Any new law that doesn't move to make those illegal and confiscate them will have little impact. I think more meaningful legislation can be had through the limiting of clip capacity. This would be relatively easy to enact and CAN have an effect on the carnage.
Vet

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I see no reason to own an assault weapon either, but there are literally hundreds of thousands of them already in the hands of Americans. Any new law that doesn't move to make those illegal and confiscate them will have little impact. I think more meaningful legislation can be had through the limiting of clip capacity. This would be relatively easy to enact and CAN have an effect on the carnage.
Hey, OT, long time.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I see no reason to own an assault weapon either, but there are literally hundreds of thousands of them already in the hands of Americans. Any new law that doesn't move to make those illegal and confiscate them will have little impact. I think more meaningful legislation can be had through the limiting of clip capacity. This would be relatively easy to enact and CAN have an effect on the carnage.
I don't know how they can confiscate them, and how will they limit the clip capacity if they already have the clip. I wonder how they will get them out of the hands that own them.
Vet

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
Weel, OT, the only workable solution is to place an armed guard in every school.Expensive!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
I think you're right again, OT. But, I also want our Leaders to look at the Mental Health aspect of these attacks, not just the Gun Control issue and so far, there's little of that. I hope that changes in the near future. I don't know what can be done about, if anything, but I still want it looked into.

I see your ole Friend is back. Good to see you again, VET.:)
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Weel, OT, the only workable solution is to place an armed guard in every school.Expensive!
Spelling alert - it should be "well"...
Vet

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Feliz Navidad.
Vet

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I meant it to be 'well' with a Southern drawl. Thanks anyway.
Vet

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Pues, sweet cakes, I can spell it in Spanish without using a translate site.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Pues, sweet cakes, I can spell it in Spanish without using a translate site.
We don't want to press 2 - try English.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how they can confiscate them, and how will they limit the clip capacity if they already have the clip. I wonder how they will get them out of the hands that own them.
If they confiscate them, they will simply make their own:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/th...
Vet

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
How insensitive, do you hate Spanish speaking folks?
Vet

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
If they confiscate them, they will simply make their own:
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/th...
I believe I heard that there are five million AR-15s owned by Americans. It would probably not be wise to try to take them.
Vet

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that "we" the editorial we or do you have someone in your pocket?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 54,701 - 54,720 of138,581
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
did Brian Crawford die?? 3 min Shemp 34
Will the deadbeat democrat collapse America 7 min ObongoHussein 19
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 8 min _Word Woman_ 836
Let me educate some of braintrusts what spam is 12 min Well you know 11
OBAMA fails in taxing the rich -redistribution 15 min the poor democratic sheep 5
suicide on viking mountain 29 min kerry 13
Kelly Cutshall and his girl Tara Cutshall (Dixon) (Jun '13) 39 min sharon shepherd 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••