Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,724)

Showing posts 54,461 - 54,480 of138,780
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Hey wrote:
I wated to contnue butopx s notyeondg.Topi doe not repod uothers d
tis i actaly what happns soshen t t counicat SEEEEEEEEE TOPIX IS F---ed
I HAVE TO KEEP GOING OVER THIS CAUSE the letters do not come out.I gave exampe of what go on here.Anyone else have this? nyone know why this happens?
Yes, I do...and it only happens on Topix! My Shift Keys won't work a lot of times, also...and again, ONLY on Topix! I've noticed that it also only happens when I post something that certain Posters don't like...and it happens immediately, sometimes before the Post even gets posted.
Therefore, I suspect that SOME of the Topix Moderators are as much of the problem as Topix, itself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

My God, what kind of Monsters are doing this?
----------
"Death Threat Prompts Police Response to Newtown Church On Sunday."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/newtown-c...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

"Gunman's Computers May Be Key In Connecticut School Shooting Investigation."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gunman-co...
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

I thought maybe it was the FBI trying to stop me from freedom of speech but ya think it's all the topix chick?
I just ran a scan and Java snuck in some more junk with itself.
Have you been seeing that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

"Relative: Adam Lanza's Mom Pulled Him Out Of School."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/adam-lanzas-mom-pulled-...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

"In Wake Of School Massacre, Conn. Authorities Warn Against Social Media Frauds."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57559450/...
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU KNOW BITCH DOG, IT WOULD BE NICE ID =F WITCHES LIKE YOU SO EVIL , COULD LEARN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG AND GOOD AND BAD , INSTEAD OF COVERING FOR SCUM PEOPLE YOU SUPPORT IN POLITICS. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY MIND, i AM NOT YOUR DAMN PERVET , GAY CHILD MOLESTING , EVIL, MINDED HEART PEOPLE LIKE YOU. BUT SOME PEOPEL LIKE YOU YOU JUST CAN'T GET THROUGH THEIR EVIL HEARTS AND MIND WHAT THEY DO IS EVIL.
DID YOU SEE ONE TEAR COMING OUT OF OBAMA'S EYES FOR THOSE WHITE CHILDREN , HE LOOKED HE WAS HUNG OVER FOM DAMN PARTYING, AS HE HAS TURNED THE WHITE HOUSE INTO A SODOMITE HOUSE LIKE CLINTON TURNED IT INTO A WHORE HOUSE OFR EVIL.
A TRUE STORY IF YOU CAN COMPREHEND THE WAYS OF CON THUGS,I listened to a con thug that I have mentioned that said he had power to murder me, that same damn con, that I never saw 1 tear come from his eyes as the woman that was as evil as he was that raised him and their damn families ,(you know those that have clout in and around court houses etc)
he spoke of the night she died , how he went to the nursing home to get the drugs she had for him , to push, HE LEFT KNOWING THAT SHE WAS AT DEATHS DOOR, TO GET HIGH AND PUSH AND SELL THE DRUGS SHE GOT AT THE NURSING HOME, can't you see how people like those you support are just like him, not one tear as he hung his head like he was crying, doped up, he was taught his evil ways by judges and attorneys and those that covered for his family in crimes , law officers that got favors sex and more GET THEN DAMN PICTURE BITCH, POLITICIANS AND PEOPLE IN POWER ALL THE WAY TO MEDICAL THAT SHOULD NOT BE OVER ANIMALS NUCH LESS HUMANS,
ANORTER SAD STORY OF WHAT DAMN DOPE HEADED DRUNK PERVERTS CAN GET BY WITH WITH THOSE IN POWER,AS THEY PUT THEIR EVIL SHOW ON, LIKE THOSE EVIL IN COURT ROOMS ,( LIKE THE TRACY TRIAL IN FLORIDA,) A WOMAN DIED , AND THE DOPE HEADS AND DRUNKS GOT PAID OFF , 1 OF THEM LIKE OBAMA THAT HAD NO TEARS,(OBAMA SHOULD HAVE GOT HIS HOLLYWOOD FRIENDS TO PUT ARTIFICIAL TEARS RUNNNING DOWN HIS EVIL CHEEKS , LIKE THE CON , THE NEXT WORDS OUT OF HIS DAMN MOUTH, WAS THE DAMN BITCH DIDN'T LEAVE ME ANYTHING, LOL, SHE DID NOT PAY HIM OFF AS SHE SAID SHE WOULD FOR PUSHING DRUGS FOR HER AND THOSE IN OWER,
WASN'T A ATTORNEY CAUGHT BRING DRUGS INOT DYERSBURG , FOR THOSE IN POWER, HOPW MUCH TIME DID HE GET. DYER COUNTY IS FULL OF EVIL PEOPLE THAT COVER FOR THOSE IN LAW AND POWER EVEN MURDER HERE.
IT'S DYER COUNTY LAW,
THOSE ABOVE THE LAWS OF THIS NATION, LIKE OBAMA AND CLINTONS.
I don't believe Sassy was against you in this response to you.I saw it as maybe an answer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Hey wrote:
I thought maybe it was the FBI trying to stop me from freedom of speech but ya think it's all the topix chick?
I just ran a scan and Java snuck in some more junk with itself.
Have you been seeing that?
I'm not sure what kind of "junk" you're talking about...remember, I'm not very knowledgeable about computers, so if you answer, break down for "dummies", OK? Lol!

As soon as I posted that Post about the Moderators, I started having trouble and was signed out of Topix and my Search Provider, also. That always happens and it can't be a coincidence. I wasn't having any trouble up until then, not today.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Now it's the pop up of the -internet explorer has stopped working.This also basicaly a topix thing.
Do you get this also?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

stormy wrote:
PAM NEWELL HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU AND YOUR FRIEND KNOW IN NASHVILLE AT VANDERBILT HOSPITAL, i REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW? YOU KNOW THEIR MEDICAL RESEARCH, THAT HAS SOME EVIL PEOPLE IN THAT PROFESION JUST LIKE THEY HAVE IN DYER COUNTY TENNESSEE, JUST AS EVIL.
Stormy, I am NOT this "Pam" and I don't live in Dyersberg. In fact, I live all the way across West TN., almost in Middle TN. "Hey" is right, I was only offering a suggestion as to how you might be able to get the Medical Treatment that you think you need and not have to go to any TN. Doctors that you distrust so much...since you said that you had been to see Doctors from Memphis to Nashville. It was only a suggestion to try and help you solve the problem of finding a Doctor to treat you and One that you can trust.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Hey wrote:
Now it's the pop up of the -internet explorer has stopped working.This also basicaly a topix thing.
Do you get this also?
Yes, I do!
Melvan

Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

I don't have any problems.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

A Friend of mine in another County told me a long time ago, that Topix did not maintain it's Website Forum. I think he was right.
I run scans all the time, but nothing ever shows up. So, whatever or whoever is doing it, definitely knows what they are doing, if it's deliberate.
I'm kinda wondering why Nobody else is acknowleging that they are having the same problem, if it is a Topix problem and not a Targeted Topix Poster "thang'...and only happening to me and maybe, you?:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Melvan wrote:
I don't have any problems.
Now, that's strange...huh, Melvan. It seems it's only me and maybe, "Hey". Hmmm....
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, that's strange...huh, Melvan. It seems it's only me and maybe, "Hey". Hmmm....
Is it possible Topix doles out punishments?
Are we on the s--t list.
Are bthey ticked off that we didn't take them to the Ritz with us last night?
Look now they are putting in extra letters.See the b before they .That's not my doing.
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Stormy if your having pain you should not deny yourself pain medication offered by the doctors. They are NOT mind altering drugs if you take them as directed. I mention this as you have referred to pain in several posts. I would say more about this if you are having pain and want to know.

To add to what sassy has said about the no no of overuse of antibiotic you need to understand your gut and how it works.

Just think of your gut as a factory with lots of different workers all working together to the mutual benefit of all. These germs all have names but to keep it simple we'll just call them different races something you seem to understand. You have your Italians, Russians, Greeks, Chinese, Blacks, Mexicans and a few white bosses all working together to keep you healthy. Since you have it in for blacks we'll let it be the C.diff., which if out of control will kill you.

When you take antibiotics they are very effective in your blood killing these different races of germs that don't belong there. However they also kill those who are working in harmony keeping you healthy. The antibiotic will kill some of those gut races but in doing so they allow others a slight advantage. For simplicity let's say the antibiotic are killing off the few white bosses. They're strong but just won't be enough to keep the E.coli- Mexicans and C.Difficile Blacks from forming unions and growing in number.

Now those blacks aren't just lurking around every corner just waiting to rape an old white woman. Those in your gut are waiting to get out of control just like democrats forming unions.

When out of control in your gut they will give you the shits so bad you just wish you were dead. While they're giving you the shits they are also working to tear down your gut wall so they can get to your blood and rush to your brain where they finish you off. So I strongly encourage you to listen to your doctors when they tell you that you don't need them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible Topix doles out punishments?
Are we on the s--t list.
Are bthey ticked off that we didn't take them to the Ritz with us last night?
Look now they are putting in extra letters.See the b before they .That's not my doing.
I think you've hit on it. It's because of the "not talking them to the Ritz with us last night", but they'll just have to get used to it, I guess, because I don't want to take them the next time, either. Lol!
BTW, I had a really nice time.:)
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what kind of "junk" you're talking about...remember, I'm not very knowledgeable about computers, so if you answer, break down for "dummies", OK? Lol!
As soon as I posted that Post about the Moderators, I started having trouble and was signed out of Topix and my Search Provider, also. That always happens and it can't be a coincidence. I wasn't having any trouble up until then, not today.
It says Java exploit severe.I don't know much about computers either.
If a sawzall won't do it I'm lost.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've hit on it. It's because of the "not talking them to the Ritz with us last night", but they'll just have to get used to it, I guess, because I don't want to take them the next time, either. Lol!
BTW, I had a really nice time.:)
I believe some wolves have rabies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
It says Java exploit severe.I don't know much about computers either.
If a sawzall won't do it I'm lost.
Hey, I had to Google "sawzall" to know what it is. Uh...I don't think you should use that on your computer in any way, but that's just my opinion. Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 54,461 - 54,480 of138,780
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
did Brian Crawford die?? 43 min Brian Crawford 43
Burns does a he pleases 49 min ObongoHussein 13
Parking Enforcement Officer 49 min Dixie iron fist 14
Bite the Republican hand that feeds BS 51 min ObongoHussein 3
OBAMAwage $10.10 per hour $21,000 per year 51 min ObongoHussein 31
Smoking - Satan's Favorite Habit For You 51 min Dixie iron fist 17
A legend right here in Greeneville Tennessee 54 min Republican here 20
suicide on viking mountain 1 hr Lol 19
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 12 hr _Word Woman_ 849