Comments
54,461 - 54,480 of 145,804 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#59428 Dec 16, 2012
Hey wrote:
I thought maybe it was the FBI trying to stop me from freedom of speech but ya think it's all the topix chick?
I just ran a scan and Java snuck in some more junk with itself.
Have you been seeing that?
I'm not sure what kind of "junk" you're talking about...remember, I'm not very knowledgeable about computers, so if you answer, break down for "dummies", OK? Lol!

As soon as I posted that Post about the Moderators, I started having trouble and was signed out of Topix and my Search Provider, also. That always happens and it can't be a coincidence. I wasn't having any trouble up until then, not today.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#59429 Dec 16, 2012
Now it's the pop up of the -internet explorer has stopped working.This also basicaly a topix thing.
Do you get this also?

Location hidden

#59431 Dec 16, 2012
stormy wrote:
PAM NEWELL HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU AND YOUR FRIEND KNOW IN NASHVILLE AT VANDERBILT HOSPITAL, i REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW? YOU KNOW THEIR MEDICAL RESEARCH, THAT HAS SOME EVIL PEOPLE IN THAT PROFESION JUST LIKE THEY HAVE IN DYER COUNTY TENNESSEE, JUST AS EVIL.
Stormy, I am NOT this "Pam" and I don't live in Dyersberg. In fact, I live all the way across West TN., almost in Middle TN. "Hey" is right, I was only offering a suggestion as to how you might be able to get the Medical Treatment that you think you need and not have to go to any TN. Doctors that you distrust so much...since you said that you had been to see Doctors from Memphis to Nashville. It was only a suggestion to try and help you solve the problem of finding a Doctor to treat you and One that you can trust.

Location hidden

#59433 Dec 16, 2012
Hey wrote:
Now it's the pop up of the -internet explorer has stopped working.This also basicaly a topix thing.
Do you get this also?
Yes, I do!
Melvan

Slovakia

#59435 Dec 16, 2012
I don't have any problems.

Location hidden

#59436 Dec 16, 2012
A Friend of mine in another County told me a long time ago, that Topix did not maintain it's Website Forum. I think he was right.
I run scans all the time, but nothing ever shows up. So, whatever or whoever is doing it, definitely knows what they are doing, if it's deliberate.
I'm kinda wondering why Nobody else is acknowleging that they are having the same problem, if it is a Topix problem and not a Targeted Topix Poster "thang'...and only happening to me and maybe, you?:)

Location hidden

#59437 Dec 16, 2012
Melvan wrote:
I don't have any problems.
Now, that's strange...huh, Melvan. It seems it's only me and maybe, "Hey". Hmmm....
Hey

Manchester, TN

#59438 Dec 16, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, that's strange...huh, Melvan. It seems it's only me and maybe, "Hey". Hmmm....
Is it possible Topix doles out punishments?
Are we on the s--t list.
Are bthey ticked off that we didn't take them to the Ritz with us last night?
Look now they are putting in extra letters.See the b before they .That's not my doing.
BC Alien

United States

#59439 Dec 16, 2012
Stormy if your having pain you should not deny yourself pain medication offered by the doctors. They are NOT mind altering drugs if you take them as directed. I mention this as you have referred to pain in several posts. I would say more about this if you are having pain and want to know.

To add to what sassy has said about the no no of overuse of antibiotic you need to understand your gut and how it works.

Just think of your gut as a factory with lots of different workers all working together to the mutual benefit of all. These germs all have names but to keep it simple we'll just call them different races something you seem to understand. You have your Italians, Russians, Greeks, Chinese, Blacks, Mexicans and a few white bosses all working together to keep you healthy. Since you have it in for blacks we'll let it be the C.diff., which if out of control will kill you.

When you take antibiotics they are very effective in your blood killing these different races of germs that don't belong there. However they also kill those who are working in harmony keeping you healthy. The antibiotic will kill some of those gut races but in doing so they allow others a slight advantage. For simplicity let's say the antibiotic are killing off the few white bosses. They're strong but just won't be enough to keep the E.coli- Mexicans and C.Difficile Blacks from forming unions and growing in number.

Now those blacks aren't just lurking around every corner just waiting to rape an old white woman. Those in your gut are waiting to get out of control just like democrats forming unions.

When out of control in your gut they will give you the shits so bad you just wish you were dead. While they're giving you the shits they are also working to tear down your gut wall so they can get to your blood and rush to your brain where they finish you off. So I strongly encourage you to listen to your doctors when they tell you that you don't need them.

Location hidden

#59440 Dec 16, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible Topix doles out punishments?
Are we on the s--t list.
Are bthey ticked off that we didn't take them to the Ritz with us last night?
Look now they are putting in extra letters.See the b before they .That's not my doing.
I think you've hit on it. It's because of the "not talking them to the Ritz with us last night", but they'll just have to get used to it, I guess, because I don't want to take them the next time, either. Lol!
BTW, I had a really nice time.:)
Hey

Manchester, TN

#59441 Dec 16, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what kind of "junk" you're talking about...remember, I'm not very knowledgeable about computers, so if you answer, break down for "dummies", OK? Lol!
As soon as I posted that Post about the Moderators, I started having trouble and was signed out of Topix and my Search Provider, also. That always happens and it can't be a coincidence. I wasn't having any trouble up until then, not today.
It says Java exploit severe.I don't know much about computers either.
If a sawzall won't do it I'm lost.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#59442 Dec 16, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've hit on it. It's because of the "not talking them to the Ritz with us last night", but they'll just have to get used to it, I guess, because I don't want to take them the next time, either. Lol!
BTW, I had a really nice time.:)
I believe some wolves have rabies.

Location hidden

#59443 Dec 16, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
It says Java exploit severe.I don't know much about computers either.
If a sawzall won't do it I'm lost.
Hey, I had to Google "sawzall" to know what it is. Uh...I don't think you should use that on your computer in any way, but that's just my opinion. Lol!
BC Alien

United States

#59444 Dec 16, 2012
I got a java box as well but no idea what it meant

Location hidden

#59445 Dec 16, 2012
I didn't get one. I had to google it a few minutes ago, to see what it is.
I checked and I don't have it.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#59446 Dec 16, 2012
They have discovered a crystal pyramid in the Bermuda Triangle.
Is this the amswer to the strange disappearances of ships and planes?
Wait.The disappearing letters on topix
Seriously

Scottsville, KY

#59447 Dec 16, 2012
Could be you need to remove the older versions of Java before installing a newer version.

You really don't need Java I have it disabled. But here is a site with some good advice.

http://blog.teesupport.com/how-to-remove-heur...

Good luck
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#59448 Dec 16, 2012
It's probably a virus. I have gotten them from Topix before. Run CC cleaner, and then scan for virus. If your scanner finds one, be sure to remove it. Sometimes they can be a real pain to completely get rid of.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#59449 Dec 16, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
I didn't get one. I had to google it a few minutes ago, to see what it is.
I checked and I don't have it.
A java box?
I thought java was more like a tv station.Like a cyber station in the computer of sorts.
Do not ask me what I am talking about because I do not know.
I am waiting for someone to jump in here with all the answers.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#59450 Dec 16, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Could be you need to remove the older versions of Java before installing a newer version.
You really don't need Java I have it disabled. But here is a site with some good advice.
http://blog.teesupport.com/how-to-remove-heur...
Good luck
Thank you for appearing.So it's not something evil attacking my java?
Then I'm ok with that.
Being the target of topix was disturbing enough but a jave attack was making me a bit uncomfortable.
You are my Hero.Thankyou.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paying too much child support (Aug '11) 17 min Release 27
That just about does it!! 20 min Dixie iron fist 4
OBAMA national unemployment rate 6.2 % local GOP 1 hr really 5
Gay/Lesbian/Bi/Trans People in Greeneville (Apr '10) 1 hr lol-ing 404
What they look like... 1 hr jiggidy jiggidy 3
Fool me three times a Bush 1 hr KohIrabi 7
DO blacks want police to shot all white people 1 hr Name CrackerTOBY 10
twested scissors 3 hr Sign of the times 11
Davis Street 5 hr Dr Wu 25
south greene football 5 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 33