|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Thoughts from the dark wrote:
I have to change names often just because topix get reports of my names for linking my blogs and website and they block me and the URLs.
think hard about the name of the site and I am sure you will remember.
Cons fear acy newz . weebly . com
old blog was cons fear acy newz . blogspot . com
LOL, you yourself have called me a conspiracy nut case and a teapublican a few times and I am neither.
I am a constitutionalist. to me that IS the supreme law of the land and the most important document that we as Americans have.
if it falters we are all in a heap of trouble, and it's looking that way more and more.
You might send private messages to a poster called stormy, and you two could talk yourselves down during your high manic phases.
Thoughts from the dark

Colfax, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

This week, I happened to stumble upon a video that I believe may be very helpful in convincing those people that have refused to open their minds to any of the views I have presented over the past 7 years, that they may indeed be engaging in destructive behaviors that are obedient to the very slave masters that they profess to fight. Interestingly enough, many objections to the truth that I’ve disseminated over the past 7 years, and the consequent faulty rationalizations of these objections, are presented and explained in the video below. I have outlined some of the most salient points of the below video, titled “The Story of Your Enslavement” in the numbered list below.

The Six Steps To Achieving Absolute Financial Enslavement of the People

(1) Indoctrinate the young through “government” education. To understand this fully, please visit this link and read Charlotte Iserbyt’s “The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America” before this website is removed. Charlotte Iserbyt was a former Senior Policy Advisor at the US Department of Education turned whistleblower.

(2) Turn citizens against each other through the creation of “livestock” dependent upon their masters. Keep the livestock happy by presenting to them charades like fake illusions of choice in the form of national elections every 4-6 years. Use these fake illusions of choice to foster as much animosity among the livestock as possible. Foster fake concepts of freedom and pride like “nationalism” to divide and conquer. See the second video at the bottom of this page for more explanation.

(3) Get the cows to attack each other whenever anyone brings up the reality of their situation. See point (2) to understand how to turn the livestock against one another. Divide and conquer. Divide and conquer. Divide and conquer. Convince people to bicker amongst each other about inconsequential matters such as fake divisions of polticial parties, loyalty to governments and nations instead of loyalty to morality and truth, and so on and so on. Accomplish this, and it will become unnecessary to spend significant money to control the cows and livestock.

(4) Ensure that the cows that have become dependent upon the stolen largesse of the farmers (Presidents, Prime Ministers, Parliaments, Congress, and at the top, world bankers and Central Bankers) will violently oppose any questioning of the virtue of human ownership. Dupe the intellectual and artistic classes, always and forever dependent upon the farmers, to admonish anyone that demands freedom from ownership, with the mantra:“You will harm your fellow cows!” to shame those that fight for freedom back into the feed line to keep eating their GMO foods and internalizing force-fed propaganda.

(5) Keep the livestock enclosed in the cages and unable to challenge the power of the farmers by shifting the moral responsibility for the destructiveness of the violent system to those that demand real freedom. See points (2) and (3) to understand why the cows will never ever unite to fight the farmers.

(6) Invent continual external threats to ensure that the frightened livestock cling to the protection of their farmers (i.e. the never-ending, poltically and financially, but not morally, motivated War on Drugs and War on Terror) and will continue to oppose any of their fellow cows that demand freedom from the farmers.

If you are one of those people that has never agreed with anything I’ve ever said in the past about the necessity of owning physical gold and physical silver as a means of attaining freedom from the money masters that control this world, then please watch the below video as I am sure that it will change the minds of some of the people, that up until now, have been unwilling to consider reality.
The Six Steps To Achieving Absolute Financial Enslavement of the People

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

We can only be kept in the cages we do not see.
good grief

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

I feel really dumbed down after I read these thoughts from the dark.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Any more on what some people said about a second shooter,27 people seems a lot for a person that's not a sharp shooter. It seems like the batman shooter and some others a second gunman was seen by witnesses.
I heard people who knew the mother, in an interview tonight, said she was proud of her gun collection and would take her sons out target shooting. So he was not inexperienced.
jimbob

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SOB, i have been beat by black sob, and more do not call me a racist , I did nothing to deserve what damn evil black sob did to me or damn gay bastards from hell. I KNOWM THEIR DAMN SNAEAKY WAYS, NEITHER DO i DESERVE TO DIE BECAUSE THE DAMN GAY BASTARSDS AND MEDICAL GAY AND PERVERTS BECAUS EI will not stand with them in evil,
I AM NOT CRAZY YOU SOB, HATE BLACKS AND GAYS FOR WHAT THEY DID TO ME, AND DAMN PERVERTED DAMN JUDGES AND ATTORNEYS, THAT SIT WATCHING DAMN PEOPLE HAVING SEX , AND YOU SAY I AM CRAZY , IF i had said yes, what you do as perverts and lies and , evil, and gays god damn their evil lying souls.
they are as evil as thos e in sodom and gommorrah , now you want5 to say that sodom never existed by the same evil people that say their evil ways were good then as they say they are now,
I KNOW WHAT THEY DAMN PEDOPHILE WARPED MINDED CROSS DRESSING BASTARD ATTORNEYS THAT ALL THEY AND THEIOR SORRY PARENT S KNWEW WAS STAYING HIGH ON DOPE AND DRUNK,
THEY CAN KILL ME LIKE JACK MONNIG AND HIS WARPED MINDED PERVERTED WIFE WITH JOHNNY JOYNER HERE IN DYER COUNTY DID TO ME, AND THEY CAN HAVE EVER DAMN EVIL SOB FROM HELL BLACK AND WHITE GAY SOB, EVERY DAMN EVIL DOCTOR AND NURSE THAT PUSH DAM DRUGS AND A GOD DAMN DENTIST TOO THAT DOES FAVORS , SO EVIL FOR THEM, WITH CONS AND THESE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT i AM SAYING , i have lived through every evil you can imagine done by perverted warped minded judges , attorneys , doctors, nurse dsm that damn court house and church christians too
my answer still to them is MURDER ME, BUT YOU STILL CAN GO TO HELL WITH YOUR LIES AND EVIL WAYS. TO WITHHOLD MEDICINE i NEED AS A DIABETIC AND MORE HOW MUCH MORE EVIL CAN ANY HUMAN BEING GET. YOU ANSWER THAT ONE DEVIL, i diid not feel this hate before damn evil started doing evil to me in this damn hell hole.
I AM NOT 1 OF YOUR DAMN DOPE HEADED , DRUNK PERVERTS , AND EVIL. LIKE YOU SOB ARE HERE, THAT WHORE AFTER EVERYBODY, NO MORALS , AND PEOPLE SAY THAT DYER COUNTY IS A RACIST PLACE , WHEN PEOPLE AREW JUST WHAT BLACKS AND GAYS PUSH SO EVIL, NO MORALS
JEHOVAH ALSO HATES YOUR DAMN EVIL WAYS , AND SO DOES JESUS TELL YOUR DAMN BLACKS AND GAY , CROSS DRESSERS , DEPUTIES AND JUDGES AND ATTORNEYS TO GOT TO HELL.
I am in hell now, just reading your post. You are a raving lunatic. You are taking up a lot of space to say NOTHING.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

The ritual killings of 23 children are portrayed in the book "The Hunger Games".Guess where the author Suzanne Collins lives? She lives in Sandy Hook.
It is on the Daily Paul.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you find it sad? You people have worked for it, and the republicans deserve what they're getting. They have boxed themselves into a corner, and Boehner is an ass that should have been put out to pasture long ago. Only in government and union shops does length of service get you to the top.
No matter what happens, this cliff crap is going to be blamed on them. Personally, I think Obama wants the country to go over the cliff. When people wake up around Jan 10, and find less in their paychecks, there will be hell to pay.
The press will be more than happy to help Obama blame it on republicans, and Obama will be able to propose "tax CUTS" for the middle class. This is bunk, because all he'll be doing is reinstating the Bush cuts, but most people in this country are too stupid to understand. But he will be the knight in shining armor. He's not a leader or president, he's a PR man. Christ, he's STILL campaigning.
The biggest problem I see for democrats will be explaining the state of the country in 2015 & 2016. If unemployment is still in the 8's, the debt goes over 20 trillion, the deficit goes over 2 trillion, and the economy is still lumbering along at it's present rate, only the most gullible morons will accept the old "It's STILL Bush's fault" excuse.
I find it sad because without a strong Republican party, Democrats are sure to overreach.
I know you find it hard to believe BUT I support the Republicans when it comes to REASONABLE private property rights, I support Republicans when it comes to REASONABLE gun rights, I support Republicans when it comes to support for small business,(I mean SMALL American business), I supported Republicans when they were the party of strong national defense BEFORE the neocons went from a strong DEFENSE stance to a strong offense stance.

When Hillary Clinton proposed a national healthcare law, Republicans opposed her...their counter-proposal (parties used to make them when they were serious entities) was the Heritage Foundation plan. That plan was the basis for the ACA. What did Republicans do when THEIR plan was proposed by a Democratic President ? Declare victory ? Not on your life ! They opposed it ! Republicans won the healthcare fight....does anyone in their party know it ? NOPE. This is just one example. SAD
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

I do not think there is a difference anymore the people are getting screwed and big business gets what benifits them.They pay big time to get what they want.Their attorneys even write up the legislation exactly as they want things to go and the receivers of the cash in DC pass it.
Everything else is just showtime.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Hey wrote:
The ritual killings of 23 children are portrayed in the book "The Hunger Games".Guess where the author Suzanne Collins lives? She lives in Sandy Hook.
It is on the Daily Paul.
I wonder if the Shooter read that Book and after shooting his Mother (in the face), he thought that doing what was written in that book would somehow make him famous, after his suicide?
I don't know, maybe they will find out when they determine his motive.
I think it would just be even more terrible if he only killed those little Kids just to act out a book. But horrendous is horrendous and they're still gone, no matter what his sick Mind was thinking.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Hey wrote:
I do not think there is a difference anymore the people are getting screwed and big business gets what benifits them.They pay big time to get what they want.Their attorneys even write up the legislation exactly as they want things to go and the receivers of the cash in DC pass it.
Yes, many are bought and paid for in Washington, but the platforms of these parties are polar opposites. At this point in my life, I agree about 80% of the time with the Dems. That percentage has been growing by leaps and bounds since the nuts have taken control of the GOP, in 1979 that percentage was about 45%.....I know I haven't changed THAT much.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Hey wrote:
Unfortunately, for the most part, your Post is exactly what happens. Their "Debates" and "Speeches" on the Floor of Congress are just to "Play" to their Constituients back home and the American People. They already know how the vote is going to go before they ever do it, but they're very aware of those TV cameras and CSPAN broadcasting their performance.
Plus, they want their position on record, so they can point it out when they come up for reelection, and so the News Agencies and Networks, etc. can run the clips. It's just a lot of wasted time for self-promotion, basically. Sometimes, it's helpful to the American People, but most of the time, it means nothing, but (to use your word) "showtime" and "play-acting".
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Charles E. Williams II, Pastor of the “Historic King Solomon Baptist Church and President of the National Action Network Michigan," said on Friday, "Just know one thing, Rick Snyder: You sign that bill, you won't get no rest," Williams said. "We'll meet you on Geddes Road. We'll be at your daughter's soccer game. We'll visit you at your church. We'll be at your office.“

One would think that after the inexplicable tragedy in Conn., law enforcement whould be taking a direct threat against a sitting governor very seriously.

And if someone said such a thing to me, I’d be accompanied by my attorneys, Messrs. Smith and Wesson.

But. Williams is black and liberal. He gets a pass on making threats.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Charles E. Williams II, Pastor of the “Historic King Solomon Baptist Church and President of the National Action Network Michigan," said on Friday, "Just know one thing, Rick Snyder: You sign that bill, you won't get no rest," Williams said. "We'll meet you on Geddes Road. We'll be at your daughter's soccer game. We'll visit you at your church. We'll be at your office.“
One would think that after the inexplicable tragedy in Conn., law enforcement whould be taking a direct threat against a sitting governor very seriously.
And if someone said such a thing to me, I’d be accompanied by my attorneys, Messrs. Smith and Wesson.
You have got to be Timbuk2...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
to evil blacks andgays , I am sure my post , you hate. to whites , that have morals lower than animals I am sure do not like my post, but whether you like my posts or not,
I am not a lunatic, but those so evil that want to change america to evil ways , unarm america because those in power are evil, for the vast majority, even medical.
obama has allowed criminals illegals into this country , now talk of disarming america, because of kililngs , he knows damn well whites dod not do things like this decades ago until blacks forced in brainwashed white kids as news media pushed for evil like barbara waltewrs that would go with the devil him self, as she went with a black married senator in washington, and now with lesbian whoopee golberg, as oprah winfrey pushe a damn nut for sure for money dr phil on tv.
I watched this damn coward sob, 1 day, a white woman stupid that married a black man and the black bastard was beating her and abusing her, dr phil qwas balmu=ing the black man, and their are white gay cowards that marry, dr phil had some deep rooted problems but wanted oprah's money.
that sob when the black man told him to back off of him, dr phil turned on the white woman, that was being beat and said it is your fault. I do not watch his damn warped minded show a coward , and he has mental problems, this is why america today is so screwed up, blacks  are behind as the black evil knew white men would be killed out fighting all nations of muslims,
balcks hold the highest rate of hiv,, and look what is working now in hospitals, muslims from india next, mexicans, white are least, the ones that have any sense in white race tell them all to go to hell, look how evil even those in medical have got. these have power to say in curt you are crazy as they murder you, those that want a no moral values america and jesus out completely, those that lie and say they are christians
tell obama to go to hell, with disarming america and those evil like him in power.
You are an evil racist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Truth Detector wrote:
If he's a Baptist Preacher, I seriously doubt that he's a Liberal except on issues that affect his Race...and that's not a just a Liberal viewpoint, that a Fairness and Human Rights viewpoint that ALL people should share, but most of you Far-Right conservatives don't, unfortunately.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
that sob when the black man told him to back off of him, dr phil turned on the white woman, that was being beat and said it is your fault. I do not watch his damn warped minded show a coward , and he has mental problems, this is why america today is so screwed up, blacks  are behind as the black evil knew white men would be killed out fighting all nations of muslims,
If I understood YOUR posts correctly (no small task) your own husband beat you repeatedly. He was not black. Please explain ?
"Stormy" blacks are just like everyone else...good and bad, old and young, mean and kind, hurtful and harmless. That goes for Muslims too.
I don't think you are a lunatic, but you certainly have some issues. I THINK what happened to you a long time ago has unfortunately affected your ability to judge each man and woman on their hearts and not the color of their skin, their religion or political affiliation. I feel nothing but pity for you.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
No more of a pass than the thousands of signers of petitions who are inciting treason against the United States of America by demanding secession.
Naturally, there are those who want to make an issue of what this man said because he is black.......... and those signing those petitions are white, but which one is more dangerous ?
Then again....if memory serves...you were an early advocate for the man that shot Trayvon Martin, is there a pattern here ?
JCTpxer

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> No more of a pass than the thousands of signers of petitions who are inciting treason against the United States of America by demanding secession.
Naturally, there are those who want to make an issue of what this man said because he is black.......... and those signing those petitions are white, but which one is more dangerous ?
Then again....if memory serves...you were an early advocate for the man that shot Trayvon Martin, is there a pattern here ?
LOLOLOL
Hey, you ar a poster who takes names and keeps score!
JCTpxer

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Have you posters considered the possibility that "stormy" is a bored poster, just the garden variety sack o' sh__ who drinks a lot? He is lazy and sorry and likes to operate without a filter or controls on his sloppy ugly thoughts, and he is just putting us on by pretending to be mentally ill? One of the most common tricks in the book on these sites, just a way to let all that UGly fly.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Cassie wrote:
<quoted text>Saw the photo of her son, the shooter. He had "crazy eyes". Should have kept any kind of gun away from him. Said he was erratic in his behavior. That should have been a warning sign. But we really can't police everyone who acts weird. You never know when anyone can go off and decide to kill.
I saw a couple of pictures of this kid too. He just looked like a average teenager to me. Not a handsome boy by any measure and in that awkward stage between kid and young adult. I saw nothing in those pics that would indicate that this kid was troubled, let alone deranged.
We all pass kids like that on out streets, see them in our schools and know them in our lives.
Only his close family MIGHT have been able to see any warning signs this kid exhibited and his dad and brother were absent from the home. That leaves his mom, someone who had guns in the home and seemed to enjoy a shooting hobby. The fact that this kid had access to those guns tells me that she did NOT see any warning signs in the behavior exhibited by this kid, or at least she did not recognize any.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••