Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#59371 Dec 16, 2012
Hey wrote:
I do not think there is a difference anymore the people are getting screwed and big business gets what benifits them.They pay big time to get what they want.Their attorneys even write up the legislation exactly as they want things to go and the receivers of the cash in DC pass it.
Everything else is just showtime.
Yes, many are bought and paid for in Washington, but the platforms of these parties are polar opposites. At this point in my life, I agree about 80% of the time with the Dems. That percentage has been growing by leaps and bounds since the nuts have taken control of the GOP, in 1979 that percentage was about 45%.....I know I haven't changed THAT much.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#59372 Dec 16, 2012
Hey wrote:
I do not think there is a difference anymore the people are getting screwed and big business gets what benifits them.They pay big time to get what they want.Their attorneys even write up the legislation exactly as they want things to go and the receivers of the cash in DC pass it.
Everything else is just showtime.
Unfortunately, for the most part, your Post is exactly what happens. Their "Debates" and "Speeches" on the Floor of Congress are just to "Play" to their Constituients back home and the American People. They already know how the vote is going to go before they ever do it, but they're very aware of those TV cameras and CSPAN broadcasting their performance.
Plus, they want their position on record, so they can point it out when they come up for reelection, and so the News Agencies and Networks, etc. can run the clips. It's just a lot of wasted time for self-promotion, basically. Sometimes, it's helpful to the American People, but most of the time, it means nothing, but (to use your word) "showtime" and "play-acting".
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#59373 Dec 16, 2012
Charles E. Williams II, Pastor of the “Historic King Solomon Baptist Church and President of the National Action Network Michigan," said on Friday, "Just know one thing, Rick Snyder: You sign that bill, you won't get no rest," Williams said. "We'll meet you on Geddes Road. We'll be at your daughter's soccer game. We'll visit you at your church. We'll be at your office.“

One would think that after the inexplicable tragedy in Conn., law enforcement whould be taking a direct threat against a sitting governor very seriously.

And if someone said such a thing to me, I’d be accompanied by my attorneys, Messrs. Smith and Wesson.

But. Williams is black and liberal. He gets a pass on making threats.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#59374 Dec 16, 2012
Truth Detector wrote:
Charles E. Williams II, Pastor of the “Historic King Solomon Baptist Church and President of the National Action Network Michigan," said on Friday, "Just know one thing, Rick Snyder: You sign that bill, you won't get no rest," Williams said. "We'll meet you on Geddes Road. We'll be at your daughter's soccer game. We'll visit you at your church. We'll be at your office.“
One would think that after the inexplicable tragedy in Conn., law enforcement whould be taking a direct threat against a sitting governor very seriously.
And if someone said such a thing to me, I’d be accompanied by my attorneys, Messrs. Smith and Wesson.
You have got to be Timbuk2...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#59377 Dec 16, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
to evil blacks andgays , I am sure my post , you hate. to whites , that have morals lower than animals I am sure do not like my post, but whether you like my posts or not,
I am not a lunatic, but those so evil that want to change america to evil ways , unarm america because those in power are evil, for the vast majority, even medical.
obama has allowed criminals illegals into this country , now talk of disarming america, because of kililngs , he knows damn well whites dod not do things like this decades ago until blacks forced in brainwashed white kids as news media pushed for evil like barbara waltewrs that would go with the devil him self, as she went with a black married senator in washington, and now with lesbian whoopee golberg, as oprah winfrey pushe a damn nut for sure for money dr phil on tv.
I watched this damn coward sob, 1 day, a white woman stupid that married a black man and the black bastard was beating her and abusing her, dr phil qwas balmu=ing the black man, and their are white gay cowards that marry, dr phil had some deep rooted problems but wanted oprah's money.
that sob when the black man told him to back off of him, dr phil turned on the white woman, that was being beat and said it is your fault. I do not watch his damn warped minded show a coward , and he has mental problems, this is why america today is so screwed up, blacks  are behind as the black evil knew white men would be killed out fighting all nations of muslims,
balcks hold the highest rate of hiv,, and look what is working now in hospitals, muslims from india next, mexicans, white are least, the ones that have any sense in white race tell them all to go to hell, look how evil even those in medical have got. these have power to say in curt you are crazy as they murder you, those that want a no moral values america and jesus out completely, those that lie and say they are christians
tell obama to go to hell, with disarming america and those evil like him in power.
You are an evil racist.

Location hidden

#59379 Dec 16, 2012
Truth Detector wrote:
If he's a Baptist Preacher, I seriously doubt that he's a Liberal except on issues that affect his Race...and that's not a just a Liberal viewpoint, that a Fairness and Human Rights viewpoint that ALL people should share, but most of you Far-Right conservatives don't, unfortunately.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#59380 Dec 16, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
that sob when the black man told him to back off of him, dr phil turned on the white woman, that was being beat and said it is your fault. I do not watch his damn warped minded show a coward , and he has mental problems, this is why america today is so screwed up, blacks  are behind as the black evil knew white men would be killed out fighting all nations of muslims,
If I understood YOUR posts correctly (no small task) your own husband beat you repeatedly. He was not black. Please explain ?
"Stormy" blacks are just like everyone else...good and bad, old and young, mean and kind, hurtful and harmless. That goes for Muslims too.
I don't think you are a lunatic, but you certainly have some issues. I THINK what happened to you a long time ago has unfortunately affected your ability to judge each man and woman on their hearts and not the color of their skin, their religion or political affiliation. I feel nothing but pity for you.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#59382 Dec 16, 2012
Truth Detector wrote:
No more of a pass than the thousands of signers of petitions who are inciting treason against the United States of America by demanding secession.
Naturally, there are those who want to make an issue of what this man said because he is black.......... and those signing those petitions are white, but which one is more dangerous ?
Then again....if memory serves...you were an early advocate for the man that shot Trayvon Martin, is there a pattern here ?
JCTpxer

Johnson City, TN

#59383 Dec 16, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> No more of a pass than the thousands of signers of petitions who are inciting treason against the United States of America by demanding secession.
Naturally, there are those who want to make an issue of what this man said because he is black.......... and those signing those petitions are white, but which one is more dangerous ?
Then again....if memory serves...you were an early advocate for the man that shot Trayvon Martin, is there a pattern here ?
LOLOLOL
Hey, you ar a poster who takes names and keeps score!
JCTpxer

Johnson City, TN

#59384 Dec 16, 2012
Have you posters considered the possibility that "stormy" is a bored poster, just the garden variety sack o' sh__ who drinks a lot? He is lazy and sorry and likes to operate without a filter or controls on his sloppy ugly thoughts, and he is just putting us on by pretending to be mentally ill? One of the most common tricks in the book on these sites, just a way to let all that UGly fly.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#59386 Dec 16, 2012
Cassie wrote:
<quoted text>Saw the photo of her son, the shooter. He had "crazy eyes". Should have kept any kind of gun away from him. Said he was erratic in his behavior. That should have been a warning sign. But we really can't police everyone who acts weird. You never know when anyone can go off and decide to kill.
I saw a couple of pictures of this kid too. He just looked like a average teenager to me. Not a handsome boy by any measure and in that awkward stage between kid and young adult. I saw nothing in those pics that would indicate that this kid was troubled, let alone deranged.
We all pass kids like that on out streets, see them in our schools and know them in our lives.
Only his close family MIGHT have been able to see any warning signs this kid exhibited and his dad and brother were absent from the home. That leaves his mom, someone who had guns in the home and seemed to enjoy a shooting hobby. The fact that this kid had access to those guns tells me that she did NOT see any warning signs in the behavior exhibited by this kid, or at least she did not recognize any.
BC Alien

United States

#59389 Dec 16, 2012
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/11/mcconne...

Well what do you think? Is McConnell and his posse nuttier than a fruit cake or not? Were living in the space age, the age of robots, and the best they can come up with to cut spending is to complain about educational spending on a robot. Japan and other counties are so far ahead of us on robotic development it's not even funny. So what should we be giving grants to study?

http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/futureoftec...

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/taxpayer-fun...
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#59390 Dec 16, 2012
JCTpxer wrote:
Have you posters considered the possibility that "stormy" is a bored poster, just the garden variety sack o' sh__ who drinks a lot? He is lazy and sorry and likes to operate without a filter or controls on his sloppy ugly thoughts, and he is just putting us on by pretending to be mentally ill? One of the most common tricks in the book on these sites, just a way to let all that UGly fly.
The thought occured to me ! In an effort to find out, and perhaps find "stormy" some help... I took a bunch of "facts" in her posts and through the magic of the internet...determined that almost all of the FACTS that "Stormy" posted are true.
I know who she is. I assure you she exists, lives in the Roellen community, was married very young to a man who brought her to Tn. from Ga. and beat her unmercifully. She lost custody of her kid through the political connections of her husband and his "new" wife,a woman of questionable morals to say the least......I could go on but this is a horror story and I can understand SOME of the hatred she feels toward the "justice system" and the medical profession. She certainly has some mental issues BUT under the circumstances....who wouldn't ?

Location hidden

#59392 Dec 16, 2012
BC Alien wrote:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/201 2/12/11/mcconnell-lashes-out-a t-robo-squirrel-on-senate-floo r/
Well what do you think? Is McConnell and his posse nuttier than a fruit cake or not? Were living in the space age, the age of robots, and the best they can come up with to cut spending is to complain about educational spending on a robot. Japan and other counties are so far ahead of us on robotic development it's not even funny. So what should we be giving grants to study?
http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/futureoftec...
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/taxpayer-fun...
Mitch McConnell is one of the more ignorant People in Congress, IMO, but he is a MAJOR Boot-Licker, which has gotten him where he is today! So is his wife, a Chinese, who was Head of the Labor Dept. during Bush's terms in Office. I didn't even know who the Labor Dept. Secretary was, until the last year of Bush's Second Term as President nor that she was McConnell's wife. That was kept very hush-hush and she did nothing productive, but fill the Position and draw the Salary, which was exactly what the Republicans wanted her to do.
So, they are both "yes" People for the Conservative Republicans and he does just enough for the State of KY. to keep getting him re-elected. Aside from that, he is totally worthless as a Legislator, but always good to promote the Republican Party Line, when instructed to. Basically...HE'S A LAPDOG!

Location hidden

#59393 Dec 16, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> The thought occured to me ! In an effort to find out, and perhaps find "stormy" some help... I took a bunch of "facts" in her posts and through the magic of the internet...determined that almost all of the FACTS that "Stormy" posted are true.
I know who she is. I assure you she exists, lives in the Roellen community, was married very young to a man who brought her to Tn. from Ga. and beat her unmercifully. She lost custody of her kid through the political connections of her husband and his "new" wife,a woman of questionable morals to say the least......I could go on but this is a horror story and I can understand SOME of the hatred she feels toward the "justice system" and the medical profession. She certainly has some mental issues BUT under the circumstances....who wouldn't ?
Wow OT, if you're right, and I trust that you are...I owe her a HUGE apology for doubting her!
Stormy, please forgive me, I am very sorrow for anything that I said to offend you. I just could not believe that what you were saying was true because it was so incredible. Again, I am extremely sorry!
Thank you, OT, for posting that information!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#59394 Dec 16, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
to evil blacks andgays , I am sure my post , you hate. to whites , that have morals lower than animals I am sure do not like my post, but whether you like my posts or not,
I am not a lunatic, but those so evil that want to change america to evil ways , unarm america because those in power are evil, for the vast majority, even medical.
obama has allowed criminals illegals into this country , now talk of disarming america, because of kililngs , he knows damn well whites dod not do things like this decades ago until blacks forced in brainwashed white kids as news media pushed for evil like barbara waltewrs that would go with the devil him self, as she went with a black married senator in washington, and now with lesbian whoopee golberg, as oprah winfrey pushe a damn nut for sure for money dr phil on tv.
I watched this damn coward sob, 1 day, a white woman stupid that married a black man and the black bastard was beating her and abusing her, dr phil qwas balmu=ing the black man, and their are white gay cowards that marry, dr phil had some deep rooted problems but wanted oprah's money.
balcks hold the highest rate of hiv,, and look what is working now in hospitals, muslims from india next, mexicans, white are least, the ones that have any sense in white race tell them all to go to hell, look how evil even those in medical have got. these have power to say in curt you are crazy as they murder you, those that want a no moral values america and jesus out completely, those that lie and say they are christians
tell obama to go to hell, with disarming america and those evil like him in power.
What happened to the CAPS lock?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#59399 Dec 16, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow OT, if you're right, and I trust that you are...I owe her a HUGE apology for doubting her!
Stormy, please forgive me, I am very sorrow for anything that I said to offend you. I just could not believe that what you were saying was true because it was so incredible. Again, I am extremely sorry!
Thank you, OT, for posting that information!
You are welcome my friend. I assure you that the info. I posted is distilled from publc records and not conjecture. I have posted the tip of the iceburg there is a LOT more.....and left out any that might be questionable.
A sad sad situation to say the least.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#59400 Dec 16, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> The thought occured to me ! In an effort to find out, and perhaps find "stormy" some help... I took a bunch of "facts" in her posts and through the magic of the internet...determined that almost all of the FACTS that "Stormy" posted are true.
Thankyou for this I have had a hard time understanding Stormy but felt she was in a lot of emotional distress.
I remember a story I'd heard once which reminded me of the termoil Stormy seems to be in which I thought was helpful.The rage is understandable but it can rip one apart.
A young boy confides in the Indian how his best friend had betrayed him and how he felt a fight coming on inside.
The Indian tells the child "There are two wolves inside me. One is anger,and hostile and revengeful.The other is peaceful and loving and in harmoney."
"Which one is getting ahead?" the boy asked.
"The one that I feed "said the Indian.
JCTpxer

Johnson City, TN

#59401 Dec 16, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
Tell her I am sorry ---I had not read all her posts. Tell her that her child will want to reconnect with her as time goes by. Because of that, she needs to take care of herself and try to get over as much as she can. A kid with any iq at all will figure out there are two sides.

Location hidden

#59403 Dec 16, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
MY EX HUSBAND THAT GOT WITH A DAMN ORGY WHORE, i WAS ON THE LOSING SIDE FROM THE GET GO HERE. NO FAMILY, LIKE KAREN SWIFT, HE HAD THOSE IN POWER HIS BROTHER IN LAW , A CAPTIAN OFN POLICE DEPT THAT HAD HIS ASS COVERED, A SISTER IN LAW IN MEDICAL THAT HATED MY GTS AND MY STORY SHOWS SHE IS A LIAR AND EVIL WOMAN , THAT ALSO HAD THOSE TO DO EVIL TO ME IN POWER .
LANIER HELPED WITH PLOT AND PLAN BEFORE FBI GOT HIM, TAKE MY DAUGHTER , ARREST ME AFTER KIDNAPPING, IT WAS HELL FIGHTING THIOSE IN POWER HERE IN LAW AND CORRUPTION,
THE WHORE THANKS TO THE BLACKS THAT ASLO TOK PART WITH WOMEN'S ABUSE SHELTER, ALLOWED BL;ACKS AS SHE CONTINUED WHOREING , HONESTLY A STORY THAT A BOOK CULD NOT JUST EVEN START TO TELL THE EVIL, THAT PEOPLE THAT GOT INVOLVED AS SHE AND MY EX LEFT MY GRANDKIDS EVEN THEY GOT IN COURT PERJURY WITH JUDGE STAFFORD, BLACKS THAT GOT MY 12 YEAR OLD GRANDDAUGHTER , ON STRETT DRUGS, AND THEN BEAT HER , THE DAMN ORGY WHORE THAT , WHORED THE WHOLE TIME WITH MEXICANS , THAT SHE RAN off with, SHE DID NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOURT MY DAUGHETR OR MY GRANDCHILDREN ,, MY X WAS HER 8TH HUSBAND ORGIES AND EVIL IS ALL THIS DAMN WOMAN KNEW , AND MY X HUSBANDS FAMILY JUST AS EVIL; AS ALL DID FAVORS FOR THOSE IN POWER , WHAT EVEWR DRUGS , SEX AND THEY COULD GET BY WITH MURDER,
THAT IS JUST TOP TOUCHING ON , WHAT EVIL IN POWER IN SEX AND CRIMES , DRUGS AND EVIL IN DYER COUNTY AND WHY DRUGS WERE ALLOWED TO GET OUT OF CONTOL IN ALL OF W. TENNESSEE, AND THOSE IN POWER , POLITICIANS AND TBI HAD ALL COVERED ,
THEY DID NOT STOP THEY ALWAYS HAVE MORE EV IL IN CONS , THAT THEY GET TO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK IN MEDICAL AND STILL THOSE THAT WERE PART OF PACKS OF EVIL IN POWER MEN AND WOMEN, AND THEI FAMILIES BLACKS AND WHITES , EVEN CHRISTIANS ,
A STORY OF 46 YEARS COMING HERE AS A teenage girl, not knowing anything or even heard of weed, etc, ignorant truly of evil ways taught here by parents , street drugs as I have learned was every where , when i got here in 1967, heroine cocaine used by those in power judges and attorneys and sheriff covered their evil ways,.
ask john mhyers with tbi, that told me there is no more truth and justice in courts, I know why?
as a white woman , evil in power stopped me from gettin g attorney to represent me with what evil did to me, my ex his family in power judges , attorneys , doctors and nurses , that also pushed damn drugs and got rich , with their greedy burchering , not just 4 years ago on me but when I was in my teens , draining ins , travelers that sylvaniais,, it truly is mind blowing at what greedy low life scum , vying for power and favors do to innocent people
as I said all the way to nashville , memphis, in america today .
if you heard all that i have seen and gone through with blacks here and in this area , YOU CAN SEE WHY i CALL BLACKS EVIL, BUT i ALSO CALL SOME WHITES EVIL,
i CANNOT HELP MY ANGER , WHEN i tell something my memory , I AM SEEING WHAT IS HAPPENING , THAT i LIVED , VERY VIVIDLY, FEELING HITS AND MORE,, MY SPELLING TYPING , COMES OUT BABLE AND i AM TOO ANGRY TO CORRECT , MY ERRS.
THAT 'S STILL MEMORIES OF TRAUMA i KNOW, BUT i see it most cruel what doctors and nurses have done, in a surgery and lied to me, I have had some battles with doctors that I TRIED TO GET HELP, WITH WHAT THE DOCTORS DID TO ME HERE IN SURGERY SO EVIL,
Stormy, Dyersburg is very close to the MO. and KY. State Lines...why can't you go to see a Doctor and/or a Mental Health Specialist in one of those two States? Nobody in TN. would have any jurisdiction or influence over Medical Doctors and Specialists in either of those States.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordan Greenway 9 min Spivey 6
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 14 min Melissa1333 5,574
***** last post wins ***** 22 min Dickens1 553
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 28 min Tired 57
Ever did it with a family member 1 hr Dr Wu 4
How offen do u eat her out? 1 hr Veronica 20
Feeling lonely for the holidays 1 hr hello 101
wheel tax 3 hr wheel 121
Principal at Mosheim 10 hr oh lawd 55
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

ESPN11:21AM
Rivera 'confident' Newton will start Sunday
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NFL11:45 AM
Panthers' Cam Newton named starter vs. Browns