Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#59347 Dec 15, 2012
Thoughts From the dark, if those two posts are from your Heart and not copied from somewhere else, then I truly feel sorry for you. Why? Because you have lived as long as you have...however long that is...and not realized any of this before.
These are lessons some of us learn at an early age, but some of us never do. Are you just now learning them?
It's possible to do all the things you mentioned and still not lose sight of the REALLY important things in Life, but it takes an awareness that you seem to be saying, you don't have. It's never too late. Maybe, at last, you've found it. Of so, just don't lose it because you'll never be happy or at Peace if you do.
Thoughts from the dark

Normal, IL

#59348 Dec 15, 2012
It's more than that way more read forum posts on my site cons fear acy newz . weebly . com(topix blocks my url so you have to put it together in your browser.

Look at the off topics and the post about westboro baptist now going to CT to protest at the funerals and blaming this on carrie underwood(the singer).

Read the page called how to get a phd in reality in under an hour. hell read the whole site.

I have spent the last 3 weeks building this site and reporting on all of the evil and injustice in the world and already in 3 weeks I have had almost 32,000 website views.

what does that say about us.

I wrote that piece in the off topic section of my forums because after seeing the evil in the world over the past 12 years since I woke up and building the site and moving both of my blogs to the new site going through over 1000 blog posts.

It is overwhelming the amount of evil and suffering in this world and I fear for the future of man.

And Sassy, I am sorry for the ugly that I have said to you. I do not like alot of what you say but I can't sit here and feed into the dark side of myself. None of us can.
Thoughts from the dark

Normal, IL

#59349 Dec 15, 2012
AKA Danger_Close, and YES that is from the heart.
Thought I farted

Dallas, TX

#59350 Dec 15, 2012
Thoughts from the dark wrote:
I feel myself slipping more and more day by day into the abyss of evil that has taken over our world. Countless killings, wars, famines, injustices around.
People have asked me have you ever found God and I tell them NO, I cannot find God anywhere in this world.
I feel as though my life has been consumed in the darkness that eats away at the world. A darkness that rips apart the soul and the very fabric of my being. Any little bit of goodness, innocence or happiness I find is quickly stolen with the next tragedy, atrocity or disaster in the world.
Why is it that we only have compassion in times of atrocity and not the rest of the time? How is it that we go on about our mundane lives until tragedy befalls us our someone we know or affects us and only then do we come together in compassion?
The tribal mentality overcomes the peaceful co-existence as a human species. Are we not better than the animals? And yet we act so much worse. The soul of humanity has died I fear and all that is left will rot into a monster far uglier than anything we have ever seen or want to.
People have asked "are you a christian" and I think of what I see around me in the churches and other places. the amount of hate and finger pointing, did not Christ teach tolerance? To hate the sin and not the person? If this is what a Christian is then I want no part of it.
What has become of us? How have we fallen so far and Have we fallen so far that we can't find our way back? I think yes. I think the world that we once knew and the hopes and dreams that all wished for are all gone never to be realized.
What kind of world are we creating for our future generation the senseless spilling of blood, the raping of natural resources just to feed our greed of "He who dies with the most toys wins"?
I long to see a light, to find a peace in this constant turmoil. Day by day I see stories of killings, slaughters and brutality, maimed bodies lying in the streets, pictures of aborted babies lying on cold slabs of steel or piled into buckets like a bloody meat pile. I see the police out of control the people at odds and fighting with one another the poor and hungry struggling, the children growing up in a world without hope.
We have the technology to energize the world, to create amazing and monolithic structures and things, yet we destroy everything around us.
Waging war after war for money and greed. HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH? How much money do you need?
We have the knowledge and capabilities to heal, to preserve live to conserve health yet we maim and kill and cause suffering. We treat the symptoms rather than the problem.
We have all within us the ability to love, to care, to nurture and yet it seems as if it easier to hurt and hate.
Have we ever really lived? How do you know. You can only truely apreciate life when you are about to die.
Only then does Life seem important, Only then do the little things matter.
Because after all, you never remember the little things until just before or at that final breath, that final heartbeat.
The moment your souls leaves you and continues on it's journey through time and space.
Then, and only then do we understand that we have spent our entire moment in this life fighting to live only to lose.
Corporations making money off of your inferiority, Governments controlling you through fear.
Do you really think that either care about you?! You are but a piece of the machine.
Working your whole lives and for what? To make more money for the wealthy? To carry all of it with you upon your death.
So, you thought it was a fart and it wasn't?
Thoughts from the dark

Normal, IL

#59351 Dec 15, 2012
I have been aware of this stuff for years and every time I voice it or report on it I get labeled a "conspiracy nu" or a "tin foil hat wearer".

The ridicule doesn't bother me as I am used to it after all of this time. I just wish more would wake up to what is going on around us.

Location hidden

#59352 Dec 15, 2012
It's more than that way more read forum posts on my site cons fear acy newz . weebly . com(topix blocks my url so you have to put it together in your browser.
Look at the off topics and the post about westboro baptist now going to CT to protest at the funerals and blaming this on carrie underwood(the singer).
Read the page called how to get a phd in reality in under an hour. hell read the whole site.
I have spent the last 3 weeks building this site and reporting on all of the evil and injustice in the world and already in 3 weeks I have had almost 32,000 website views.
what does that say about us.
I wrote that piece in the off topic section of my forums because after seeing the evil in the world over the past 12 years since I woke up and building the site and moving both of my blogs to the new site going through over 1000 blog posts.
It is overwhelming the amount of evil and suffering in this world and I fear for the future of man.
And Sassy, I am sorry for the ugly that I have said to you. I do not like alot of what you say but I can't sit here and feed into the dark side of myself. None of us can.
I don't even know what you have said to me, but thank you for the apology, anyway.
There is so much "ugly" on this Forum, if One is going to let it change them, really bother them, or affect them in any way permanently, then they should just stay off of it. I realized that a long time ago, after I got over the shock of being treated unlike I had ever been treated before, or talked to before.
But, when you compare it to the truly "ugly" in this world, it doesn't really matter, does it?
flbrat

Fort Pierce, FL

#59353 Dec 15, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know what you have said to me, but thank you for the apology, anyway.
There is so much "ugly" on this Forum, if One is going to let it change them, really bother them, or affect them in any way permanently, then they should just stay off of it. I realized that a long time ago, after I got over the shock of being treated unlike I had ever been treated before, or talked to before.
But, when you compare it to the truly "ugly" in this world, it doesn't really matter, does it?
Oh well, I have to pop in here. Yes, it does matter. Every drop of ugly matters because it congeals and grows bigger.
Thoughts from the dark

Normal, IL

#59354 Dec 15, 2012
I have to change names often just because topix get reports of my names for linking my blogs and website and they block me and the URLs.

think hard about the name of the site and I am sure you will remember.

Cons fear acy newz . weebly . com

old blog was cons fear acy newz . blogspot . com

LOL, you yourself have called me a conspiracy nut case and a teapublican a few times and I am neither.
I am a constitutionalist. to me that IS the supreme law of the land and the most important document that we as Americans have.

if it falters we are all in a heap of trouble, and it's looking that way more and more.

Location hidden

#59355 Dec 15, 2012
This will literally break your Heart. If it doesn't, then you don't have one to break.
People, just remember one thing, when you're not affected by tragedy, then you've lost your ability to feel true love and joy, also. You can't turn off one emotion and keep the rest. So, never be afraid to show emotion, it only means that you're still capable of having feelings and in spite of what you may think, that means that you're still Human.
----------
"Conn. Dad Recalls Loving, Creative 6-Year-Old."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57559414/...

Location hidden

#59356 Dec 15, 2012
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well, I have to pop in here. Yes, it does matter. Every drop of ugly matters because it congeals and grows bigger.
Only if it matters to you...if you cannot overcome it because you know it's not about YOU, it's about the Person who's doing it! It's their problem, don't let them make it yours! You can't control what somebody else does, you can only control what you do!
BC Alien

United States

#59357 Dec 15, 2012
Now that's an idea! Stormy move to Westboro. You'll fit right in and have meaning in life.
JCTpxer

Johnson City, TN

#59358 Dec 15, 2012
I have to change names often just because topix get reports of my names for linking my blogs and website and they block me and the URLs.
LOL, you yourself have called me a conspiracy nut case and a teapublican a few times and I am neither.
I am a constitutionalist. to me that IS the supreme law of the land and the most important document that we as Americans have.
if it falters we are all in a heap of trouble, and it's looking that way more and more.
I think you are flattering yourself when you think you are a threat to certain groups. This self-conscious drivel is far more important to you than to ANYone else. BELIEVE me.

Location hidden

#59359 Dec 15, 2012
I remember the site very well, I just don't remember what Name you used or what you said. So, there was no damage done, I assure you. Had there been, I would definitely have remembered who did it to me. So, don't be troubled by it...I'm NOT!:)
JCTpxer

Johnson City, TN

#59360 Dec 15, 2012
You might send private messages to a poster called stormy, and you two could talk yourselves down during your high manic phases.
Thoughts from the dark

Normal, IL

#59361 Dec 15, 2012
This week, I happened to stumble upon a video that I believe may be very helpful in convincing those people that have refused to open their minds to any of the views I have presented over the past 7 years, that they may indeed be engaging in destructive behaviors that are obedient to the very slave masters that they profess to fight. Interestingly enough, many objections to the truth that I’ve disseminated over the past 7 years, and the consequent faulty rationalizations of these objections, are presented and explained in the video below. I have outlined some of the most salient points of the below video, titled “The Story of Your Enslavement” in the numbered list below.

The Six Steps To Achieving Absolute Financial Enslavement of the People

(1) Indoctrinate the young through “government” education. To understand this fully, please visit this link and read Charlotte Iserbyt’s “The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America” before this website is removed. Charlotte Iserbyt was a former Senior Policy Advisor at the US Department of Education turned whistleblower.

(2) Turn citizens against each other through the creation of “livestock” dependent upon their masters. Keep the livestock happy by presenting to them charades like fake illusions of choice in the form of national elections every 4-6 years. Use these fake illusions of choice to foster as much animosity among the livestock as possible. Foster fake concepts of freedom and pride like “nationalism” to divide and conquer. See the second video at the bottom of this page for more explanation.

(3) Get the cows to attack each other whenever anyone brings up the reality of their situation. See point (2) to understand how to turn the livestock against one another. Divide and conquer. Divide and conquer. Divide and conquer. Convince people to bicker amongst each other about inconsequential matters such as fake divisions of polticial parties, loyalty to governments and nations instead of loyalty to morality and truth, and so on and so on. Accomplish this, and it will become unnecessary to spend significant money to control the cows and livestock.

(4) Ensure that the cows that have become dependent upon the stolen largesse of the farmers (Presidents, Prime Ministers, Parliaments, Congress, and at the top, world bankers and Central Bankers) will violently oppose any questioning of the virtue of human ownership. Dupe the intellectual and artistic classes, always and forever dependent upon the farmers, to admonish anyone that demands freedom from ownership, with the mantra:“You will harm your fellow cows!” to shame those that fight for freedom back into the feed line to keep eating their GMO foods and internalizing force-fed propaganda.

(5) Keep the livestock enclosed in the cages and unable to challenge the power of the farmers by shifting the moral responsibility for the destructiveness of the violent system to those that demand real freedom. See points (2) and (3) to understand why the cows will never ever unite to fight the farmers.

(6) Invent continual external threats to ensure that the frightened livestock cling to the protection of their farmers (i.e. the never-ending, poltically and financially, but not morally, motivated War on Drugs and War on Terror) and will continue to oppose any of their fellow cows that demand freedom from the farmers.

If you are one of those people that has never agreed with anything I’ve ever said in the past about the necessity of owning physical gold and physical silver as a means of attaining freedom from the money masters that control this world, then please watch the below video as I am sure that it will change the minds of some of the people, that up until now, have been unwilling to consider reality.
The Six Steps To Achieving Absolute Financial Enslavement of the People

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

We can only be kept in the cages we do not see.
good grief

Johnson City, TN

#59362 Dec 15, 2012
I feel really dumbed down after I read these thoughts from the dark.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#59363 Dec 15, 2012
Hey wrote:
Any more on what some people said about a second shooter,27 people seems a lot for a person that's not a sharp shooter. It seems like the batman shooter and some others a second gunman was seen by witnesses.
I heard people who knew the mother, in an interview tonight, said she was proud of her gun collection and would take her sons out target shooting. So he was not inexperienced.
jimbob

Unicoi, TN

#59365 Dec 16, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SOB, i have been beat by black sob, and more do not call me a racist , I did nothing to deserve what damn evil black sob did to me or damn gay bastards from hell. I KNOWM THEIR DAMN SNAEAKY WAYS, NEITHER DO i DESERVE TO DIE BECAUSE THE DAMN GAY BASTARSDS AND MEDICAL GAY AND PERVERTS BECAUS EI will not stand with them in evil,
I AM NOT CRAZY YOU SOB, HATE BLACKS AND GAYS FOR WHAT THEY DID TO ME, AND DAMN PERVERTED DAMN JUDGES AND ATTORNEYS, THAT SIT WATCHING DAMN PEOPLE HAVING SEX , AND YOU SAY I AM CRAZY , IF i had said yes, what you do as perverts and lies and , evil, and gays god damn their evil lying souls.
they are as evil as thos e in sodom and gommorrah , now you want5 to say that sodom never existed by the same evil people that say their evil ways were good then as they say they are now,
I KNOW WHAT THEY DAMN PEDOPHILE WARPED MINDED CROSS DRESSING BASTARD ATTORNEYS THAT ALL THEY AND THEIOR SORRY PARENT S KNWEW WAS STAYING HIGH ON DOPE AND DRUNK,
THEY CAN KILL ME LIKE JACK MONNIG AND HIS WARPED MINDED PERVERTED WIFE WITH JOHNNY JOYNER HERE IN DYER COUNTY DID TO ME, AND THEY CAN HAVE EVER DAMN EVIL SOB FROM HELL BLACK AND WHITE GAY SOB, EVERY DAMN EVIL DOCTOR AND NURSE THAT PUSH DAM DRUGS AND A GOD DAMN DENTIST TOO THAT DOES FAVORS , SO EVIL FOR THEM, WITH CONS AND THESE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT i AM SAYING , i have lived through every evil you can imagine done by perverted warped minded judges , attorneys , doctors, nurse dsm that damn court house and church christians too
my answer still to them is MURDER ME, BUT YOU STILL CAN GO TO HELL WITH YOUR LIES AND EVIL WAYS. TO WITHHOLD MEDICINE i NEED AS A DIABETIC AND MORE HOW MUCH MORE EVIL CAN ANY HUMAN BEING GET. YOU ANSWER THAT ONE DEVIL, i diid not feel this hate before damn evil started doing evil to me in this damn hell hole.
I AM NOT 1 OF YOUR DAMN DOPE HEADED , DRUNK PERVERTS , AND EVIL. LIKE YOU SOB ARE HERE, THAT WHORE AFTER EVERYBODY, NO MORALS , AND PEOPLE SAY THAT DYER COUNTY IS A RACIST PLACE , WHEN PEOPLE AREW JUST WHAT BLACKS AND GAYS PUSH SO EVIL, NO MORALS
JEHOVAH ALSO HATES YOUR DAMN EVIL WAYS , AND SO DOES JESUS TELL YOUR DAMN BLACKS AND GAY , CROSS DRESSERS , DEPUTIES AND JUDGES AND ATTORNEYS TO GOT TO HELL.
I am in hell now, just reading your post. You are a raving lunatic. You are taking up a lot of space to say NOTHING.
Hey

Manchester, TN

#59367 Dec 16, 2012
The ritual killings of 23 children are portrayed in the book "The Hunger Games".Guess where the author Suzanne Collins lives? She lives in Sandy Hook.
It is on the Daily Paul.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#59368 Dec 16, 2012
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you find it sad? You people have worked for it, and the republicans deserve what they're getting. They have boxed themselves into a corner, and Boehner is an ass that should have been put out to pasture long ago. Only in government and union shops does length of service get you to the top.
No matter what happens, this cliff crap is going to be blamed on them. Personally, I think Obama wants the country to go over the cliff. When people wake up around Jan 10, and find less in their paychecks, there will be hell to pay.
The press will be more than happy to help Obama blame it on republicans, and Obama will be able to propose "tax CUTS" for the middle class. This is bunk, because all he'll be doing is reinstating the Bush cuts, but most people in this country are too stupid to understand. But he will be the knight in shining armor. He's not a leader or president, he's a PR man. Christ, he's STILL campaigning.
The biggest problem I see for democrats will be explaining the state of the country in 2015 & 2016. If unemployment is still in the 8's, the debt goes over 20 trillion, the deficit goes over 2 trillion, and the economy is still lumbering along at it's present rate, only the most gullible morons will accept the old "It's STILL Bush's fault" excuse.
I find it sad because without a strong Republican party, Democrats are sure to overreach.
I know you find it hard to believe BUT I support the Republicans when it comes to REASONABLE private property rights, I support Republicans when it comes to REASONABLE gun rights, I support Republicans when it comes to support for small business,(I mean SMALL American business), I supported Republicans when they were the party of strong national defense BEFORE the neocons went from a strong DEFENSE stance to a strong offense stance.

When Hillary Clinton proposed a national healthcare law, Republicans opposed her...their counter-proposal (parties used to make them when they were serious entities) was the Heritage Foundation plan. That plan was the basis for the ACA. What did Republicans do when THEIR plan was proposed by a Democratic President ? Declare victory ? Not on your life ! They opposed it ! Republicans won the healthcare fight....does anyone in their party know it ? NOPE. This is just one example. SAD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tri-Cities Biggest Halloween Rock n Roll Party! 22 min Mrs Roberson 3
change is good. The Fugitives 23 min living it up 5
What happen to the VFW 24 min Mrs Roberson 21
What's a bored housewife to do? 26 min Mrs Roberson 8
lol west greene vs. greeneville 27 min Rufus Ruffgut 28
Body found in Greeneville creek 27 min Mrs Roberson 6
lawsuit against county schools 47 min willard 3
Scintillaire Restaurant 49 min atethere 25
Greene County Schools 14 hr watching the news 115
get rid of Robert Sayne 15 hr county resident 64