Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Five posts in a row "123", each one of them related to "Sassy". No....you aren't obsessed..not you ! Not much !!! Chuckles.

BTW I really enjoyed your explaination of Sassy's use of the word "teapublican"....esp ecially since you have repeatedly used the term "democraps".

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

If Dunlapian would get off she would.They have a spamming "moonlighting" relationship.
Oh well,it's better than nothing at all.50% is better than nothing at all.You can't sleep with a computer but you can keep someone on line all night long.
Never mind their wife.She respects no one with consideration.Anything to keep him posting,entertain him,a man..And he is gullible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Have a good day everybody.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's alittle scary. You wonder if the Banks will try that hard to catch it or take precautions to prevent it. Frankly, I doubt it! then, you wonder how much money will People or Businesses lose because of it.
Sometimes, I wish computers had never been invented. I'm beginning to think that they are more trouble than they're worth.
Sassy, I really think big banks, and to a large degree smaller banks are trying to do all they can to prevent cyber attacks. But there is a never ending code of "zero's and one's" streaming into their system's 24/7 looking for that "Achilles Heel", and when they find it they will just wait for the right time to pull the trigger.
I don't think we will lose our money, but we just will not have access to it, and that in itself is about the same thing.
Banks are not the only target, just look at our power grids, street lights ect. the same controllers that control them also controlled Irans nuke ambition, and the Stuxnet worm found it's way into that controller.
Iran even found it's way into our most advanched Drone's CPU and hyjacked it.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
If Dunlapian would get off she would.They have a spamming "moonlighting" relationship.
Oh well,it's better than nothing at all.50% is better than nothing at all.You can't sleep with a computer but you can keep someone on line all night long.
Never mind their wife.She respects no one with consideration.Anything to keep him posting,entertain him,a man..And he is gullible.
Now "123" I didn't touch you with a cattle prod.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
Five posts in a row "123", each one of them related to "Sassy". No....you aren't obsessed..not you ! Not much !!! Chuckles.
BTW I really enjoyed your explaination of Sassy's use of the word "teapublican"....esp ecially since you have repeatedly used the term "democraps".
Not YOUR BUSINESS SIR!Ever think of that?All you are good for is arguing.
i started it to show her how it feels .She does it for meaness. Then tries to excuse it.
I'm neither but I find it all offensive as I have worked both parties.
My postis mine not to you nor at you.
This is not something for YOU to meddle in so tend to your on business.
I used to like you but not anymore bcause you are wishy washy.Now I beieve my posts are my business and for all the crap you post bragging you count your own up .I simply see how you are ,now do tend to your own posts as you have many.She's a big girl,she wears big girl drawers.You don't need to jump in for her...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
If you want to count posts count your own.Can't stand for someone else to post. You are spoiled to thinking you are a squtter on TOPIX.One of the owners.
All the bs you post is silly.Storm is as good as your bullcrap.A lot more interesting.It's not all about her.You need to lighten up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Squatter,sorry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Now "123" I didn't touch you with a cattle prod.
SASSY,SASSY,SASSY, IF your wife was important,you'd not live to post to SASSY.You are so childish.A mature man posts independently.

Are you the married man she tells of on Camden being a good friend but he is not going to leave his wife but is a best friend? Don't you know that's low ?
Watch her deny it.
Johnny Rocket

Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to count posts count your own.Can't stand for someone else to post. You are spoiled to thinking you are a squtter on TOPIX.One of the owners.
All the bs you post is silly.Storm is as good as your bullcrap.A lot more interesting.It's not all about her.You need to lighten up.
So what's the problem here?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
You're as boring as anybody could be.I'm not interested in you so you count your own many many bragging posts.I'll post what I please as many as I please..You are just another simple minded poster.Killing time in here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Johnny Rocket wrote:
<quoted text>So what's the problem here?
Who wants to know?
gangsta diva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

wowy lmao
no one cares

Slovakia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wants to know?
no one cares
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

526,421 Family Farms.....

New legislation that jumps the death tax to 55 percent of estates exceeding $1 million threatens 526,421 family farms, of about 25 percent of all farms in America, according to a Senate analysis.

If President Obama and Senate Democrats do not act, the federal government will begin taking more than half the value of family farm estates exceeding $1 million beginning next year. This summer, Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Democrats passed legislation (S.3412) on a party-line vote that allows Washington to take up to 55 percent, a huge increase over today's top rate of 35 percent, and drop the tax's exemption from $5.1 million to $1 million.

Farm values are largely tied up in non-liquid assets like land, buildings, and livestock. Many farm and ranch families would be forced to sell their assets to satisfy Washington Democrats' insatiable appetite for tax money.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/632281-family-f...
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

NEW ISLAMIC "RETREAT" COMMUNITY LOCATED IN DOVER,TN

Come enjoy a week long - or longer if you wish, shorter if you want jihad...

Here's just a sample itinerary:

0600-pray to fake god
0700-Goat Soup Breakfast
0800-Advanced Hatred for Crackers
0900-The Evils of Deodorant
1000-Situational Homosexuality Is Your Friend
1100-Better Fuel Milage for Your Truck Bomb
1200-Goat Soup Lunch
1300-Why You Dont Need Deodorant
1400-Remedial Bomb Wiring For You Survivors
1500-Camel Maintenance
1600-pray to false god
1700-Goat Soup Supper & Potluck
1800-Advanced Poppy Farming
1900-Wrapping Your Turban For Success
2000-Voting Democrat
2100-Why Obama is Our Guy
2200-Lights Out/pray to false god/pinch and tickle with your roomie

Also: We are looking to add a suicide bomber seminar and are presently looking for more instructors. Each instructor needs to plan to be present for just one class.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Johnny Rocket wrote:
<quoted text>So what's the problem here?
Looks like just another day and another meltdown.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

There is a special news report on that 27 have been shot and killed at an elementary school in CT. A couple of days ago it was a mall. What is going on in this country? Who was it saying on here that is a good idea for 100% of people to have guns?
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
There is a special news report on that 27 have been shot and killed at an elementary school in CT. A couple of days ago it was a mall. What is going on in this country? Who was it saying on here that is a good idea for 100% of people to have guns?
Nobody I am aware of. I AM in favor of more carry permit holders - if that is what you are referring to.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

IPCC admits Global Warming is a fraud

A leaked draft of the IPCC's latest report AR5 admits what some of us have suspected for a very long time: that the case for man-made global warming is looking weaker by the day and that the sun plays a much more significant role in "climate change" than the scientific "consensus" has previously been prepared to concede.[...]
The admission of strong evidence for enhanced solar forcing changes everything. The climate alarmists canít continue to claim that warming was almost entirely due to human activity over a period when solar warming effects, now acknowledged to be important, were at a maximum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost respect for GPD 7 min happen to know 37
Sheriff Burns should resign (Mar '12) 8 min Bill Moncier 124
When ur check ingine lite comes on u should? 19 min Information 8
So, who do YOU wanna see NAKED ! ? ! ? ! (Oct '10) 24 min Jenny 273
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 36 min MystDefy 213
COCKE COUNTY task force drugs found 48 min Yeah but 3
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 49 min Dont let up 34
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster lately is 3 hr Dixie iron fist 27
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 5 hr Citizens United 29