Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
"Cybersecurity Firm Identifies 'Credible Threat' To 30 U.S. Banks."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/techno...
Well Sassy, one way or another we will be attacked from cyberspace, and banking is only one target of many.
From cyberspace we will be getting a never ending code of zero's and one's" some will get through.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

"Shhhh! Starting Today, Law Says TV Ads Can't Blare Anymore."

Click here:
http://www.mercurynews.com/rss/ci_22185470...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

"Rices's Blunt Style Endeared Her To President, But Not All."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/14/us/susan-ri...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

...Rice's...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well Sassy, one way or another we will be attacked from cyberspace, and banking is only one target of many.
From cyberspace we will be getting a never ending code of zero's and one's" some will get through.
It's alittle scary. You wonder if the Banks will try that hard to catch it or take precautions to prevent it. Frankly, I doubt it! then, you wonder how much money will People or Businesses lose because of it.

Sometimes, I wish computers had never been invented. I'm beginning to think that they are more trouble than they're worth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

People, those of you who haven't kept up with why things were passed into Law that just seem like a complicated mess, well here is usually the reason. In order to get ANYTHING passed , the concessions that had to be made to accomplish that, are the reason most of the time. It's been that way for alot of years and it's getting worse all the time, especially when you have a House controlled by a different Political Party than the President! Legislation is just one big mess, anymore!
----------
"Fiscal Cliff Splits Big, Small Businesses On Taxes."

Click here:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FIS...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

I'd like to just slap this ole Buzzard!
----------
"GOP Senators Decry Change To Filibusters."

("Democrats Mull Plan To Modify Rules.")

Click here:
http://www.tennessean.com/article/20121213/NE...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Best post of the night. They do try to take over and attack anyone that disagrees with them. It`s a crying shame.
Well spoken.I work for my party and I vote for my party.But I am INDEPENDENT and often have both party favorites.However ,I respect the other's choice also.I read daily on several threads and forums from more than one town.It's pretty obvious who is addicted to the internet.
My interests are not in anyone but sometimes posters are spoken to as if beneath the ones who reside on TOPIX.No one is in control and it's not important who posts what.Have a friend who says her husband ,a bondsman ,would take up his bed and move it to the jail if they would let him,he loves it so much..Reminds me of this and how mates must be neglectd in order to stay on line and miss NOTHING.
If they want to rant,stay up all night trying to outdo each other intellectually,I could care less.but it's good to see what someone else has to say also.It's not all about politics and trying to show one-up-manship.I like the new ones joking best as young people would...New ones bring smiles,chuckles..
I know not one soul not ever intend to know anyone but I imagine then as nice or rude one to posters.
I want everyone to be happy but sometimes a few go over the line and try to run posters off so they have a private chat line.
No one has ruined threads .Spamming is useless.If one does not like storm's posts, then one should know how other's see them.
We don't "need" to know anything unless we choose to.I don't like the teacher attitude/mentality toward adults.Attention getter..
She would be a less boring poster if she'd stop all the trying to control,takling down to adults who dislike her for it.She has a good sense of humor,just too much of her on here...
It won't work because no one is leaving.She's a troll if anybody is.
We all have privilege of posting where and when we choose.
I don't mean to be mean to her but she tests anybody's patience with rudeness.
TEAPUBLICANS is a dig to try to agitate posters who are not DEMOCRAT.It is so easy to see through.She's sugar coating when you call her out on it.She posts mixed messages then denies,now telling one they post lies.That's her downfall.
It is irritating.You can sleep4-5 hours,turn it on she's still rolling,arguing with some poster.Or spamming,copying,pasteing.

She tells too much personal stuff,gets too personal and puts all her entire life on TOPIX for the world to know then raises a racket if someone is reading threads as we all do.Asks personal questions,tries to hook up on here,like a lovelorn column..
I read where and what I please and I just simply don't like her and want her to know it.
She is old and has no life so I see why she is up all night trying to get people to talk to her even if it's arguing,thinking she funds TOPIX.
My life does not include a computer and my tping is not as proficient because I was not in a typing class,I was in medical, learning procedures for my work.
I regret not taking typing but it is not life threatening to me. Charting is not done mechanically.
Sorry for mistakes and I do not have spell check on TOPIX.
Am ridiculed but nothing I can do after posting is sent.I do aplologize.But if I can help someone ,even her I would.
Storm is in need but she needs a friend to see her needs for her.We all could be in her shoes.
There but for the grace of God go I.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Sassy missed her calling.She should have taught
Democratic political science,for those interested in her way of thinking, instead of choosing fighting crime,dispatching.She had to type all day,got seasoned..
She's from the old school.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

TOPIX is a daily soap opera.
When you get addicted,you can't tune it out but when you turn it off,it's over,you could care less who's playing parts on a variety of threads, But when you step back ,just read,you see it differently.
You see the bickering,arguing,talking down to others,no respect for YOPIX posters who pay just like you do for this service.It's not about you but about everybody sharing comments.One doesn't have a seat as if still dispatching.That's over.just one of the gang now,she's not needed.
That's the problem,wants to be still as if on her old job,same as trucking dispatching,entertaining drivers listening...This is just entertainment like all her spamming media.Only she likes it.A RUSH LIMBAUGH type,irritating people..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Then why didn`t you strive to be the best mother, daughter, wife, and person that you could be? You physically and mentally abused your children, and treated them very cruel. You took the chance for your daughter to spend time with her grandmother, before she passed, away from her, and then had the nerve to keep her away from the funeral too!! That is as low as one person can stoop. But, we all expected nothing less from you, because you ARE a loser, and a failure too. I don`t know how you sleep at night knowing that YOUR ACTIONS made your daughter literally HATE YOU!!
What kind of a daughter sees her elderly mother fall on the snow and ice,stands there,and does NOTHING to help her? Then when the neighbors rub to help the old lady up, all sassy can say is *GET OFF OF MY PROPERTY*!!
Good message.Shows a hard -hearted, no compassion person.Nobody is leaving because she wants threads to chat/gossip on 24 hours a day. It's not about her.No life is evidently clear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Look at all this spamming.She and Storm both need to open up a private thread to do their "thang".That would leave the so called "intelligent posters" to be sensibleand cut the constant little role playing which is similar.Both done wrong..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

If someone were called for Storm,they'd have to have a witness.If someone knows where she lives,call sheriff's dept,they will send someone to help her out.
Or Human Sevices will send a health nurse to help her legally get medicine at their epense.She's a legal issue due to her multiple health issues.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Five posts in a row "123", each one of them related to "Sassy". No....you aren't obsessed..not you ! Not much !!! Chuckles.

BTW I really enjoyed your explaination of Sassy's use of the word "teapublican"....esp ecially since you have repeatedly used the term "democraps".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

If Dunlapian would get off she would.They have a spamming "moonlighting" relationship.
Oh well,it's better than nothing at all.50% is better than nothing at all.You can't sleep with a computer but you can keep someone on line all night long.
Never mind their wife.She respects no one with consideration.Anything to keep him posting,entertain him,a man..And he is gullible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Have a good day everybody.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's alittle scary. You wonder if the Banks will try that hard to catch it or take precautions to prevent it. Frankly, I doubt it! then, you wonder how much money will People or Businesses lose because of it.
Sometimes, I wish computers had never been invented. I'm beginning to think that they are more trouble than they're worth.
Sassy, I really think big banks, and to a large degree smaller banks are trying to do all they can to prevent cyber attacks. But there is a never ending code of "zero's and one's" streaming into their system's 24/7 looking for that "Achilles Heel", and when they find it they will just wait for the right time to pull the trigger.
I don't think we will lose our money, but we just will not have access to it, and that in itself is about the same thing.
Banks are not the only target, just look at our power grids, street lights ect. the same controllers that control them also controlled Irans nuke ambition, and the Stuxnet worm found it's way into that controller.
Iran even found it's way into our most advanched Drone's CPU and hyjacked it.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
If Dunlapian would get off she would.They have a spamming "moonlighting" relationship.
Oh well,it's better than nothing at all.50% is better than nothing at all.You can't sleep with a computer but you can keep someone on line all night long.
Never mind their wife.She respects no one with consideration.Anything to keep him posting,entertain him,a man..And he is gullible.
Now "123" I didn't touch you with a cattle prod.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
Five posts in a row "123", each one of them related to "Sassy". No....you aren't obsessed..not you ! Not much !!! Chuckles.
BTW I really enjoyed your explaination of Sassy's use of the word "teapublican"....esp ecially since you have repeatedly used the term "democraps".
Not YOUR BUSINESS SIR!Ever think of that?All you are good for is arguing.
i started it to show her how it feels .She does it for meaness. Then tries to excuse it.
I'm neither but I find it all offensive as I have worked both parties.
My postis mine not to you nor at you.
This is not something for YOU to meddle in so tend to your on business.
I used to like you but not anymore bcause you are wishy washy.Now I beieve my posts are my business and for all the crap you post bragging you count your own up .I simply see how you are ,now do tend to your own posts as you have many.She's a big girl,she wears big girl drawers.You don't need to jump in for her...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
If you want to count posts count your own.Can't stand for someone else to post. You are spoiled to thinking you are a squtter on TOPIX.One of the owners.
All the bs you post is silly.Storm is as good as your bullcrap.A lot more interesting.It's not all about her.You need to lighten up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jost international (Nov '12) 14 min who cares 14
county commission took easy way out 22 min Voter 27
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 33 min Agnus 3,555
Alan Broyles My Hero 34 min Democrats Loot 5
Democrats Loot 37 min Democrats Loot 1
STEALING sharia law take the hand 39 min Democrats Loot 11
Does ur man die his hare? 46 min Booger_ Burns 7
VFW Greenville 50 min Booger_ Burns 20
Who got beat up at the Gr Co Fair Sat Night??? 5 hr free admission 22
Robbie Britton gettin fatter and fatter 5 hr Lynnette 12