|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
are you gay or black or an evil white that stands with evil?
that is what you have against me.
you evil as I do tell evil people some day you will pay for your evil ways, I haven't said anything funny , or anything another human would laugh at.
do you think it is funny and another step for a gay pedophile to get by molesting a child or raping them, I don't think that is funny at all do you?
I don't think it was funny that hollywood's rock hudson a gay pedophile thought so much of by hollywood, should have got sympathy fro being a gay pedophile, like liberce. I THINK IT IS MOST SICKENING WHAN EVIL PEOPLE STAND WITH EVIL. ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT THINK PEOPLE IN MEDICAL ARE MURDERING WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND DESTROYING PEOPLE 'S LIFE , JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN AND HAVE THAT POWER TO MURDER, AND LIE ON INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE THEY DID ME ,
AND MORE SICKENING IS A EVIL WARPED MINDED PERVERT FROM HELL THAT GET ON TOPIX AND SAYS SHIT LIKE YOU , i AM NOT ASKING FOR PITY, ESPECIALLY FROM YOU EVIL ASS,
ALL i AM ASKING IS FOR MEDS, JUST LIKE A DIABETIC THAT NEEDS THEIRS TO LIVE, i NEED MEDS NOT DAMN MIND ALTERNATING MEDS ,
YOU GO TO HELL YOU LOW LIFE SCUM SOB, SENT FROM HELL. TAKE MCLEARY WITH YOU WHEN YOU GO.
YOU WATCH WHAT YOU HAVE TO SEE WHAT YOUR GENERATION GOES THROUGH AND YOUR GRAND CHILDREN,, REMEMBER ME, WHEN YOU DO! atheist bastard from hell is what you are.
HOT AIR WORDS is all the ASSumeing SHEEPOLE FREAK SHOW seems to post.

FREAK SHOW AT IT'S BEST,

Great job FREAK SHOW,

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

stormy wrote:
if anyone can't see the evil that comes on topix, that gives me a judgement of being a nut,
that is what the sob, doctor at med south said when I asked questions , he would not answer, and said I was to inquisitive about my heath,
MY STAND WILL NOT EVER CHANGE THAT i STAND AGAINST EVIL AND WHAT BLACKS AND GAYS HAVE DONE AND ARE DOING 
SOME ONE SO EVIL SAID , i MADE WRONG DECISIONS , >>. THOSE BEING THAT i TRUSTED THOSE , IN MEDICAL TO BE TRUTHFUL AND HONEST WITH ME. AND i TRUSTED PEOPLE THAT i SHOULD NOT HAVE TRUSTED IN POWER, SO TRUE POLITICIANS , i TRUSTED LAW OFFICERS , i SHOULD NOT HAVE THAT LIED AND LIED IN REPORTS JUST LIKE EVIL DOCTORS ,
i trusted people in places of power men and women attorneys and judges , that are some of the most evil people on earth in america , and those here in dyer county, BUT YOU KNOW HWAT DAMN DRUGS THAT DOCTORS AND NURSES SOME TIME GIVE THOSE DRUGS WITH SIDE EFFECTS, THAT KEEP PEOPLE FROM SEEING THE TRUTH AND SPACED OUT IN OUTER SPACE.
i do not trust a damn soul any more, not 1. I can say that some were honest with me as I found out, but if I saw them on the street, they do not know me.
BECAUSE I TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW PEOPLE IN POWER HERE HAVE THE POWER TO MURDER AND GET BY WITH IT, AND THOSE THAT DO THE DIRTY WORK FOR IN POWER EVEN TO MURDER,.
i was ignorant truly not knowing how people grow up , to be so evil and lie and murder, you can see why children are killing children .
LOOK WHAT MEDICAL IS DOING TO PEOPLE AND EVEN CHILDREN , THEY NEW THOSE ANTI DEPRESSANTS SIDE EFFECTS, WHEN THEY GAVE THEM TO MOTHERS, CARRYING BABIES, AND MORE.
MAYBE YOU WILL BE CHOSEN NEXT FOR MEDICAL RESEARCH TO BE MURDERED , OR YOUR CHILDREN, REMEMBER THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO ASK QUESTIONS, THEY WANT YOU TO COME IN AS THEY PREPARE YOU FOR THE NEXT , KILLING OF THOSE THAT THEY THINK SHOULD BE ELIMINATED ,
OBAMA HAS PLACED EVIL IN EVERY ASPECT OF AMERICA , PLACES ANSWERING PHONES , BLACKS , ILLEGALS, GAYS, TO MAKE SURE THEY HAVE ALL EVIL WAYS THEY PUSH COVERED, IF ANY SHOULD CALL POLITICIANS AGAINST EVIL IMMMORAL WAYS, SOME REPUBLICAN LIKE NEWT , ARE AS EVIL AS REPUBLICANS COME TOO.
BUT A WHITE WOMAN, THAT HAS HAD THEIR RIGHTS VIOLATED SO MUCH AS i HAVE, DOES NOT HAVE A CHANCE , TO SEE JUSTICE FOR WHAT WAS DONE TO HER. that just want them killed and get those to dp their evil dirty work to shut them up from exposing their evil ways.
this what doctors done to me here will take my out of this world, but till my last breath in my body leaves, my stand will be against evil and those that call their self christian using jesus 's name in vain for their evil ways.
ONE DOCTOR AFTER GETTING THOUSANDS, HIS ASSISTANT SAID HE HAD TO MOVE WITH HORSE OUT OF DYER COUNTY, SO SARCASTIC AND EVIL FOR A DOCTOR TO RESPOND TO QUESTIONS , OF WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME IN THAT SURGERY,
they knew they did the dirty work of those in power in dyer county,
HOT AIR WORDS is all the ASSumeing SHEEPOLE FREAK SHOW seems to post.

FREAK SHOW AT IT'S BEST,

Great job FREAK SHOW,
gangsta diva

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Why shld nebody go to the dam doc if they dnt wanna go? some ppl jst dnt like goin n that dnt make em a dam loone,that's stepping up for themselves n doin wtf they feel is the rt thing for them to do...n the more u tell someone to do somethin,the less they listen..or maybe that's jst me who knows lmao neway,if u wanna go,go,if u d t,dnt.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

And some People are just plain ole "full of chit", too!

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

gangsta diva wrote:
Why shld nebody go to the dam doc if they dnt wanna go? some ppl jst dnt like goin n that dnt make em a dam loone,that's stepping up for themselves n doin wtf they feel is the rt thing for them to do...n the more u tell someone to do somethin,the less they listen..or maybe that's jst me who knows lmao neway,if u wanna go,go,if u d t,dnt.
Quite the DUMB DIVA punk (gangsta)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the DUMB DIVA punk (gangsta)
IMO, same Punk, just a new Name! Geez, so many, I've lost count!
gangsta diva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

oh n imma freak too n proud :-P

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is a crying shame that you link anyone who disagrees with you as a "teapublican". First because it is an unimaginative slur and secondly, because I am not a tea party thinker. I do think economy first because even if you would never admit, that is what is driving the country. OK, I do not like Unions at all. I do follow Christian faith and yet I do not care for organized religion. I would consider voting for a Democrat if I thought they would help the nation.(Pssst, I did vote for two democrats this past election locally) I could care less if a gay couple marries. I think a woman has the right to choose. I do not believe in the President of your choice but there is not much I can do to change it now so I just roll with the flow. I do not generally care for the way you and your cohorts here try to demean anyone who does not agree with you and will speak out if I feel like it. The best part about posting here is that I really could care less if you, your buddies or anyone else likes me. I am just having my say.
I believe a few posts back she said an agent sent someone to tell her if she needed anything to let him know.
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
CARE ABOUT WHAT KIND OF ANTI BIOTIC YOU TAKE , AFETR 4 YEARS YOU DO NOT GIVE A DAMN , EVEN IF THEY SAID WE HAVE THE SHOT TO FINISH THE DIRTY WORK TO KILL YOU.
AS i am sure a lot would love to give me. I cannot help my anger, as some on topix know what was done to me, and what I have been through the past 4 years , it has been hell.
Stormy if I'm understanding your writing correctly it seems you feel you had a surgery which was unhelpfull to you. Surgery always carries a risk which is the reason you sign all those papers before you had it.

It would be helpful to know what surgery four years ago you had but unless you an open sore of some kind antibiotic will not help. Your anger at people which may be justified is not going to change your lot in life.

You are correct that doctors do sometime make things worse but they don't do it on purpose as you state. That is you anger talking.
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I knew that was coming.
You may well be correct but remember the Kennedys. Those procedures don't always make things better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

OR...is it Manic Depressive, Severe Bi-Polar, diagnosed after being committed?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Well, that`s the first TRUE thing that you have said about yourself!! Now tell us all why you didn`t allow your daughter to go and see her grandmother before she passed? Also why didn`t you allow her to be at the funeral? Was it because of that brief affair she had with the female?
You have managed to lower yourself even further. Wow.
gangsta diva

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Or is it...I dnt wanna go to the doc syndrome?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You have managed to lower yourself even further. Wow.
Oh, but I'm sure he's got much further that he'll go. Where most sane People strive to be the best they can be, his goal is to be the worst that he can be and he's already the worst that most People have ever seen. Just when you think he's hit rock-bottom, he out-does himself!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
Make sure you show my message to you sassy!
OK, here it is! Oh, and I did! Blocked you, that is!
----------
Message from Morphina to Really Sassy, 9 min ago Reply
Morphina
I can make you feel so good...

You know you want me..........

I am NOT leaving until you are off of topix!! Block me if you feel the need, but I wont stop until you stop posting!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
Hahahaha, I hope you weren`t that easy in school, if you were that would explain why you got knocked up so soon after your first date.
How was his back seat at the prom anyway?
Kinda scraping the bottom of your "insult" stash, aren't you? Played all your cards??? And you're still a "LOSER"!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

LMAO! I would laugh my Butt off if Obama nominated Bill Clinton for Secretary of State, and Bill accepted it! Talk about the Conservatives shooting themselves on the foot, AGAIN! LOL!
----------
"Beyond John Kerry: The Secretary Of State Candidates Now That Rice Is Out."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/beyond-john-kerry-secre...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

"U.S. tates Inch Closer To Pre-Recession Prosperity."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/u-states-inch-closer-pr...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

...U.S. STATES Inch Closer....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
sheriff's wife on his county payroll? 59 min Not a fan 5
randy rodgers dead ? 1 hr jealous one 1
U.S Nitrogen/ Austin Powders (Oct '11) 1 hr yankee 146
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WOW 8,990
GPD cruiser parked in handicap space at Electio... 1 hr Another 4
Jamey Patrick 1 hr Get a clue 1
Craig Gaby (Apr '13) 1 hr jen 8
County Clerk - my choice 1 hr no really 16
Lost respect for GPD 4 hr bobbye jr whyte 81
lady i pulled weeds with behind that church tha... 7 hr BongHits4Jaysus 13
good ole boys- lets name them 13 hr BROYLESville King 14
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 17 hr REPUBLICANISM failures 73
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••