Comments
54,161 - 54,180 of 144,875 Comments Last updated 23 min ago
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59023
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
What surgery did you have stormy?
Lobotomy.
flbrat

Fort Pierce, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59026
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Lobotomy.
Does it make you feel manly to be ugly like this? Stormy may not word things the way you like to read, but it is pretty obvious there is a lot of stress and pain going on in her life. Do you have just an ounce of consideration?
Hey

Manchester, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59028
Dec 13, 2012
 
stormy wrote:
if anyone can't see the evil that comes on topix, that gives me a judgement of being a nut,
that is what the sob, doctor at med south said when I asked questions , he would not answer, and said I was to inquisitive about my heath,
MY STAND WILL NOT EVER CHANGE THAT i STAND AGAINST EVIL AND WHAT BLACKS AND GAYS HAVE DONE AND ARE DOING 
SOME ONE SO EVIL SAID , i MADE WRONG DECISIONS , >>. THOSE BEING THAT i TRUSTED THOSE , IN MEDICAL TO BE TRUTHFUL AND HONEST WITH ME. AND i TRUSTED PEOPLE THAT i SHOULD NOT HAVE TRUSTED IN POWER, SO TRUE POLITICIANS , i TRUSTED LAW OFFICERS , i SHOULD NOT HAVE THAT LIED AND LIED IN REPORTS JUST LIKE EVIL DOCTORS ,
i trusted people in places of power men and women attorneys and judges , that are some of the most evil people on earth in america , and those here in dyer county, BUT YOU KNOW HWAT DAMN DRUGS THAT DOCTORS AND NURSES SOME TIME GIVE THOSE DRUGS WITH SIDE EFFECTS, THAT KEEP PEOPLE FROM SEEING THE TRUTH AND SPACED OUT IN OUTER SPACE.
i do not trust a damn soul any more, not 1. I can say that some were honest with me as I found out, but if I saw them on the street, they do not know me.
BECAUSE I TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW PEOPLE IN POWER HERE HAVE THE POWER TO MURDER AND GET BY WITH IT, AND THOSE THAT DO THE DIRTY WORK FOR IN POWER EVEN TO MURDER,.
i was ignorant truly not knowing how people grow up , to be so evil and lie and murder, you can see why children are killing children .
LOOK WHAT MEDICAL IS DOING TO PEOPLE AND EVEN CHILDREN , THEY NEW THOSE ANTI DEPRESSANTS SIDE EFFECTS, WHEN THEY GAVE THEM TO MOTHERS, CARRYING BABIES, AND MORE.
MAYBE YOU WILL BE CHOSEN NEXT FOR MEDICAL RESEARCH TO BE MURDERED , OR YOUR CHILDREN, REMEMBER THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO ASK QUESTIONS, THEY WANT YOU TO COME IN AS THEY PREPARE YOU FOR THE NEXT , KILLING OF THOSE THAT THEY THINK SHOULD BE ELIMINATED ,
OBAMA HAS PLACED EVIL IN EVERY ASPECT OF AMERICA , PLACES ANSWERING PHONES , BLACKS , ILLEGALS, GAYS, TO MAKE SURE THEY HAVE ALL EVIL WAYS THEY PUSH COVERED, IF ANY SHOULD CALL POLITICIANS AGAINST EVIL IMMMORAL WAYS, SOME REPUBLICAN LIKE NEWT , ARE AS EVIL AS REPUBLICANS COME TOO.
BUT A WHITE WOMAN, THAT HAS HAD THEIR RIGHTS VIOLATED SO MUCH AS i HAVE, DOES NOT HAVE A CHANCE , TO SEE JUSTICE FOR WHAT WAS DONE TO HER. that just want them killed and get those to dp their evil dirty work to shut them up from exposing their evil ways.
this what doctors done to me here will take my out of this world, but till my last breath in my body leaves, my stand will be against evil and those that call their self christian using jesus 's name in vain for their evil ways.
ONE DOCTOR AFTER GETTING THOUSANDS, HIS ASSISTANT SAID HE HAD TO MOVE WITH HORSE OUT OF DYER COUNTY, SO SARCASTIC AND EVIL FOR A DOCTOR TO RESPOND TO QUESTIONS , OF WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME IN THAT SURGERY,
they knew they did the dirty work of those in power in dyer county,
What kind of operation did you have?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59032
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it make you feel manly to be ugly like this? Stormy may not word things the way you like to read, but it is pretty obvious there is a lot of stress and pain going on in her life. Do you have just an ounce of consideration?
Yeah, I knew that was coming.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59035
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it make you feel manly to be ugly like this? Stormy may not word things the way you like to read, but it is pretty obvious there is a lot of stress and pain going on in her life. Do you have just an ounce of consideration?
C'mon on, fibrat, she/he may be in a lot of stress and pain, but she/he is putting all of us in a lot of stress and pain , too, with these endless Rants that we don't even kow what they're all about. She/He won't answer any questions that might give us some kind of an idea what the heck she/he is talking about! So, One has to wonder if she is just ranting about some imaginary "whatever" in her own Mind...and how long are we going to have to endure it or should we just all leave, ignore her, and/or let her continue on to her Heart's desire...or until she exhausts herself, whichever comes first? After all, she's been doing it for days and we still don't know what she's talking about, but she seems to be getting worse.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59036
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

...know...
flbrat

Fort Pierce, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59038
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon on, fibrat, she/he may be in a lot of stress and pain, but she/he is putting all of us in a lot of stress and pain , too, with these endless Rants that we don't even kow what they're all about. She/He won't answer any questions that might give us some kind of an idea what the heck she/he is talking about! So, One has to wonder if she is just ranting about some imaginary "whatever" in her own Mind...and how long are we going to have to endure it or should we just all leave, ignore her, and/or let her continue on to her Heart's desire...or until she exhausts herself, whichever comes first? After all, she's been doing it for days and we still don't know what she's talking about, but she seems to be getting worse.
Simple cure for your "stress", stop reading her posts. Compassion is a good thing.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59039
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

You must have lab work done and the lab work will tell the doctor or nurse practicioner what antibiotic you will respond to.
You can go to a walk in clinic see a nurse practicioner or doctor for about 25 dollars.

Next if that does not suit you,go to WAL-MART pharmacy or any phatmacy,tell the pharmacist your problem.
He or she will try to give you advice that is helpful.
You cannot take the wrong medicine and get better.
Sorry you are ill.
It is an invasion of your privacy to ask you questions publicly.
Violates your rights as a human being..
You seem to be very agitated at times,maybe you need Home Health to talk to.
Human Services may can help you with your pain.
Call them up Ask for a caseworker..
Only licensed medical lab people can report to the doctor or nurse your needed medication.
Only a few medications are universal to help most any infection but you may be allergic if lab is not done first to see what you are sensitive to so you will respond and get well.Good luck Dear....
You can have a severe reaction.

Often fluids help such as cranberry juice and water..

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59040
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple cure for your "stress", stop reading her posts. Compassion is a good thing.
I have for the most part several days ago. but, when her Posts become the majority on a Thread that is used predominately to talk about one particular type of subject, by intelligent, thinking Posters and she makes irrational posts continuously about perceived injustices done to her , but will not tell what they are, One has to wonder if she is just another Scud Troll using a new technique to run everybody off that they don't like what they say or the views they express. They've done it on every thread, this is the last One left, so...
BTW, you would be in that group that doesn't like the views expressed because they don't agree with yours, also! I think it's a crying shame that you Teapublicans' answer to Others that disagree with you, is to stop them from expressing their views. Democrats believe in Free Speech, Teapublicans believe in the Nazi Method of prohibiting it, while promoting their so-called Belief in the U.S. Constitution in practically every Post, that makes them insincere Hypocrites, in my estimation!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59042
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have to wonder if the majority of those polled were in New York City and surroundng area, where so many of the Big Bankers and Wall Street Stockbrokers live.
----------
"Majority Of U.S. To Blame Both Sides Fo 'Fiscal Cliff' Failure: Poll."

Clck here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/poll-major...
flbrat

Fort Pierce, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59043
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have for the most part several days ago. but, when her Posts become the majority on a Thread that is used predominately to talk about one particular type of subject, by intelligent, thinking Posters and she makes irrational posts continuously about perceived injustices done to her , but will not tell what they are, One has to wonder if she is just another Scud Troll using a new technique to run everybody off that they don't like what they say or the views they express. They've done it on every thread, this is the last One left, so...
BTW, you would be in that group that doesn't like the views expressed because they don't agree with yours, also! I think it's a crying shame that you Teapublicans' answer to Others that disagree with you, is to stop them from expressing their views. Democrats believe in Free Speech, Teapublicans believe in the Nazi Method of prohibiting it, while promoting their so-called Belief in the U.S. Constitution in practically every Post, that makes them insincere Hypocrites, in my estimation!
I think it is a crying shame that you link anyone who disagrees with you as a "teapublican". First because it is an unimaginative slur and secondly, because I am not a tea party thinker. I do think economy first because even if you would never admit, that is what is driving the country. OK, I do not like Unions at all. I do follow Christian faith and yet I do not care for organized religion. I would consider voting for a Democrat if I thought they would help the nation.(Pssst, I did vote for two democrats this past election locally) I could care less if a gay couple marries. I think a woman has the right to choose. I do not believe in the President of your choice but there is not much I can do to change it now so I just roll with the flow. I do not generally care for the way you and your cohorts here try to demean anyone who does not agree with you and will speak out if I feel like it. The best part about posting here is that I really could care less if you, your buddies or anyone else likes me. I am just having my say.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59045
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is a crying shame that you link anyone who disagrees with you as a "teapublican". First because it is an unimaginative slur and secondly, because I am not a tea party thinker. I do think economy first because even if you would never admit, that is what is driving the country. OK, I do not like Unions at all. I do follow Christian faith and yet I do not care for organized religion. I would consider voting for a Democrat if I thought they would help the nation.(Pssst, I did vote for two democrats this past election locally) I could care less if a gay couple marries. I think a woman has the right to choose. I do not believe in the President of your choice but there is not much I can do to change it now so I just roll with the flow. I do not generally care for the way you and your cohorts here try to demean anyone who does not agree with you and will speak out if I feel like it. The best part about posting here is that I really could care less if you, your buddies or anyone else likes me. I am just having my say.
I have no problem with, and whole-heartedly support, you "having your say". But, YOU are the one who criticized another Poster's comment, which was obviously meant as a joke, BTW. But, Posters like you simply cannot stand to be challenged in any way on your views, yet you challenge Others in a Personal way, seldom on the facts of the issue! You post Lies from Unreputable Obscure Sources and expect NOT to have that pointed out. You only criteria for posted some information(?) from any source, seems to be that it has to agree with YOUR point of view, NOT that it be a Recognized Reputable Source. I have posted Links that I agreed with and some that I didn't and have stated such, but I posted them just the same, because I thought they were important for People to know and make up their own minds about.
About the word, "Teapublican"...I judge by the content of your post, on this particular Thread especially, and by how you respond to another Poster, whether or not you are a Democrat. If I don't think you are a Democrat, then you have to be either a Republican or a Tea Party member. Since the Republican Party incorporated the Tea Party Members into their Party, and sice I have no idea which One you are, Republican or Tea Party member...Teapublican is a quicker and shortened way to mean type "either/or" a member of those two Parties. It is used by many Reputable Reporting sources fprthe same reason and is not meant as a "slur", although, for some unknown reason, both the Republicans and the Tea Party members choose to take it as such. I have posted this more than once. My question is that, if both Party Members are so offended by the combination of the two Names, why in the world did they join their two Parties together to begin with, and why did the Members of the two Parties not protest that Union?
So, there is everything fully explained again, whether you want to believe it or not, it IS the truth! It does seem to me that you, and Posters like you, are entirely too sensitive and very defensive for some reason, but you see nothing wrong with butchering our President's Name, calling him every disrespectful Name that can be thought of ...and doing the same to us Democrats, but calling you Teapublicans, brings on an onslaught of indignation from you, and that's alright, in your opinion!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59046
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is a crying shame that you link anyone who disagrees with you as a "teapublican". First because it is an unimaginative slur and secondly, because I am not a tea party thinker. I do think economy first because even if you would never admit, that is what is driving the country. OK, I do not like Unions at all. I do follow Christian faith and yet I do not care for organized religion. I would consider voting for a Democrat if I thought they would help the nation.(Pssst, I did vote for two democrats this past election locally) I could care less if a gay couple marries. I think a woman has the right to choose. I do not believe in the President of your choice but there is not much I can do to change it now so I just roll with the flow. I do not generally care for the way you and your cohorts here try to demean anyone who does not agree with you and will speak out if I feel like it. The best part about posting here is that I really could care less if you, your buddies or anyone else likes me. I am just having my say.
Not trying to interfere with your post but I am much like you.
I vote for Democrats if I choose.I'm independent.
Anybody can post on any thread on TOPIX. She may not be pleased with Storm but often she isn't looking too good either.
Nobody has to go anywhere.
Storm has civil rights and human rights and it violates her to ask her personal things like what did they do to you or have you been diagnoses?Maybe she is just venting.
There is room for all.
I am medical,and she needs a doctor if she is sick or in pain.Her Dept of Human Services can send someone to take her to a clinic.
They need to be sure it in't kidneys ..
gangsta diva

Hope Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59047
Dec 13, 2012
 
wow,some ppl got heart ;-)

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59048
Dec 13, 2012
 
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
are you gay or black or an evil white that stands with evil?
that is what you have against me.
you evil as I do tell evil people some day you will pay for your evil ways, I haven't said anything funny , or anything another human would laugh at.
do you think it is funny and another step for a gay pedophile to get by molesting a child or raping them, I don't think that is funny at all do you?
I don't think it was funny that hollywood's rock hudson a gay pedophile thought so much of by hollywood, should have got sympathy fro being a gay pedophile, like liberce. I THINK IT IS MOST SICKENING WHAN EVIL PEOPLE STAND WITH EVIL. ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT THINK PEOPLE IN MEDICAL ARE MURDERING WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND DESTROYING PEOPLE 'S LIFE , JUST BECAUSE THEY CAN AND HAVE THAT POWER TO MURDER, AND LIE ON INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE THEY DID ME ,
AND MORE SICKENING IS A EVIL WARPED MINDED PERVERT FROM HELL THAT GET ON TOPIX AND SAYS SHIT LIKE YOU , i AM NOT ASKING FOR PITY, ESPECIALLY FROM YOU EVIL ASS,
ALL i AM ASKING IS FOR MEDS, JUST LIKE A DIABETIC THAT NEEDS THEIRS TO LIVE, i NEED MEDS NOT DAMN MIND ALTERNATING MEDS ,
YOU GO TO HELL YOU LOW LIFE SCUM SOB, SENT FROM HELL. TAKE MCLEARY WITH YOU WHEN YOU GO.
YOU WATCH WHAT YOU HAVE TO SEE WHAT YOUR GENERATION GOES THROUGH AND YOUR GRAND CHILDREN,, REMEMBER ME, WHEN YOU DO! atheist bastard from hell is what you are.
HOT AIR WORDS is all the ASSumeing SHEEPOLE FREAK SHOW seems to post.

FREAK SHOW AT IT'S BEST,

Great job FREAK SHOW,

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59049
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

stormy wrote:
if anyone can't see the evil that comes on topix, that gives me a judgement of being a nut,
that is what the sob, doctor at med south said when I asked questions , he would not answer, and said I was to inquisitive about my heath,
MY STAND WILL NOT EVER CHANGE THAT i STAND AGAINST EVIL AND WHAT BLACKS AND GAYS HAVE DONE AND ARE DOING 
SOME ONE SO EVIL SAID , i MADE WRONG DECISIONS , >>. THOSE BEING THAT i TRUSTED THOSE , IN MEDICAL TO BE TRUTHFUL AND HONEST WITH ME. AND i TRUSTED PEOPLE THAT i SHOULD NOT HAVE TRUSTED IN POWER, SO TRUE POLITICIANS , i TRUSTED LAW OFFICERS , i SHOULD NOT HAVE THAT LIED AND LIED IN REPORTS JUST LIKE EVIL DOCTORS ,
i trusted people in places of power men and women attorneys and judges , that are some of the most evil people on earth in america , and those here in dyer county, BUT YOU KNOW HWAT DAMN DRUGS THAT DOCTORS AND NURSES SOME TIME GIVE THOSE DRUGS WITH SIDE EFFECTS, THAT KEEP PEOPLE FROM SEEING THE TRUTH AND SPACED OUT IN OUTER SPACE.
i do not trust a damn soul any more, not 1. I can say that some were honest with me as I found out, but if I saw them on the street, they do not know me.
BECAUSE I TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW PEOPLE IN POWER HERE HAVE THE POWER TO MURDER AND GET BY WITH IT, AND THOSE THAT DO THE DIRTY WORK FOR IN POWER EVEN TO MURDER,.
i was ignorant truly not knowing how people grow up , to be so evil and lie and murder, you can see why children are killing children .
LOOK WHAT MEDICAL IS DOING TO PEOPLE AND EVEN CHILDREN , THEY NEW THOSE ANTI DEPRESSANTS SIDE EFFECTS, WHEN THEY GAVE THEM TO MOTHERS, CARRYING BABIES, AND MORE.
MAYBE YOU WILL BE CHOSEN NEXT FOR MEDICAL RESEARCH TO BE MURDERED , OR YOUR CHILDREN, REMEMBER THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO ASK QUESTIONS, THEY WANT YOU TO COME IN AS THEY PREPARE YOU FOR THE NEXT , KILLING OF THOSE THAT THEY THINK SHOULD BE ELIMINATED ,
OBAMA HAS PLACED EVIL IN EVERY ASPECT OF AMERICA , PLACES ANSWERING PHONES , BLACKS , ILLEGALS, GAYS, TO MAKE SURE THEY HAVE ALL EVIL WAYS THEY PUSH COVERED, IF ANY SHOULD CALL POLITICIANS AGAINST EVIL IMMMORAL WAYS, SOME REPUBLICAN LIKE NEWT , ARE AS EVIL AS REPUBLICANS COME TOO.
BUT A WHITE WOMAN, THAT HAS HAD THEIR RIGHTS VIOLATED SO MUCH AS i HAVE, DOES NOT HAVE A CHANCE , TO SEE JUSTICE FOR WHAT WAS DONE TO HER. that just want them killed and get those to dp their evil dirty work to shut them up from exposing their evil ways.
this what doctors done to me here will take my out of this world, but till my last breath in my body leaves, my stand will be against evil and those that call their self christian using jesus 's name in vain for their evil ways.
ONE DOCTOR AFTER GETTING THOUSANDS, HIS ASSISTANT SAID HE HAD TO MOVE WITH HORSE OUT OF DYER COUNTY, SO SARCASTIC AND EVIL FOR A DOCTOR TO RESPOND TO QUESTIONS , OF WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME IN THAT SURGERY,
they knew they did the dirty work of those in power in dyer county,
HOT AIR WORDS is all the ASSumeing SHEEPOLE FREAK SHOW seems to post.

FREAK SHOW AT IT'S BEST,

Great job FREAK SHOW,
gangsta diva

Hope Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59051
Dec 13, 2012
 
Why shld nebody go to the dam doc if they dnt wanna go? some ppl jst dnt like goin n that dnt make em a dam loone,that's stepping up for themselves n doin wtf they feel is the rt thing for them to do...n the more u tell someone to do somethin,the less they listen..or maybe that's jst me who knows lmao neway,if u wanna go,go,if u d t,dnt.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59052
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And some People are just plain ole "full of chit", too!

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59053
Dec 13, 2012
 
gangsta diva wrote:
Why shld nebody go to the dam doc if they dnt wanna go? some ppl jst dnt like goin n that dnt make em a dam loone,that's stepping up for themselves n doin wtf they feel is the rt thing for them to do...n the more u tell someone to do somethin,the less they listen..or maybe that's jst me who knows lmao neway,if u wanna go,go,if u d t,dnt.
Quite the DUMB DIVA punk (gangsta)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59054
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the DUMB DIVA punk (gangsta)
IMO, same Punk, just a new Name! Geez, so many, I've lost count!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clean Freak 5 min dirty dan 9
what state were you born in 36 min retardsngovernmen... 7
VFW Greenville 38 min burrito sandwich 18
Need a Plumber (Sep '11) 51 min Iknowwhoyouare 17
STEALING sharia law take the hand 2 hr CampCreeper 9
michael grinstead (Jun '13) 5 hr metoooo 6
RACE WARS burning down FURGESON MISSOURI 5 hr CampCreeper 9
Robbie Britton gettin fatter and fatter 5 hr ewe 11
Who got beat up at the Gr Co Fair Sat Night??? 5 hr ewe 19
county commission took easy way out 12 hr charlie 22
Greeneville Millitia 14 hr FriendofDog 140

Search the Greeneville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••