Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,699)

Showing posts 53,961 - 53,980 of123,894
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

stormy wrote:
There are some people that know I am telling the truth,
JUST SORRY LOW LIFES THAT WANT TO SAY i AM CRAZY, ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT KNOW i TOLD THEM OFF AND WHERE TO GO BLACKS AND WHITES THAT CALL THEIR SELF A CHRISTIAN, THAT TOOK PART TOO. ANYTIME i HAVE MY PROOF, THAT'S WHAT THEY KNOW TOO.
CALL AN ATTORENY IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE AND ASK THEM IF THEY WILL TAKE A COVIL RIGHTS CASE AGAINST DYERSBURG AND DYER COUNTY, AND TENNESSEE, 25 YEARS OF HELL, THEY HAD THEIR DAMN CONS AND LAW OFFICERS THAT DID THEIR DIRTY WORK. FOR FAVORS, MAYBE EVEN MONEY. DRUGS ESPECIALLY, AS i WAS TOLD 1 ATTORNEY THAT STABBED ME IN THE BACK WITH LIES, i was told by some one that think they are high class, with clout with money, said the attorney and some more were coke heads,
but more families in area , heroine, meth any thing they can get their hands on. shoot em up.
doctors and nurses too! not good future for spaced out evil people in power ,
And the FREAK SHEEPOLE SHOW continues,

Great job SHEEPOLE FREAK SHOW,

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

stormy wrote:
AS EVIL AS THOSE LIKE PHIL BIVENS , KAREN BURNS AND THOSE MORE THAT WORK WITH D.A HERE, AND JIMMY LANIER AT P.D. OFFICE, i was standing very close as he told a con one night, that they got him off , of crime he had done.
I had to do some investigating on my own, I HAD NO MONEY, BUT i did want to know who my enemies were and if I was still fighting the same evil packs that covered for lanier, and I fund OUT, IT WAS , A PART OF THAT SAME DAMN EVIL BUNCH i WAS FIGHTING i FOUGHT WHEN I FILED FOR MY DIVORCE, you marry the whole damn evil state .
OR THEY MURDER YOU HERE. NO JOKE!
And the FREAK SHEEPOLE SHOW continues,

Great job SHEEPOLE FREAK SHOW,
JCTpxer

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

I think someone local there should sneak into stormy's computer and break the damned CapsLk. She might be able to stay off the lithium, Prozac, and be healthy. Just looking at those rants in ALL CAPS gives me a headache and stress, so I don't even read her or his actual posts.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

JCTpxer wrote:
I think someone local there should sneak into stormy's computer and break the damned CapsLk. She might be able to stay off the lithium, Prozac, and be healthy. Just looking at those rants in ALL CAPS gives me a headache and stress, so I don't even read her or his actual posts.
While they're at it, break the Enter key and disable the mouse.
name

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Stormy, why don't you, quietly and calmly please, tell us what happened to you. I don't think any of us know.
Just start at the beginning and tell us calmly what you are talking about.
JCTpxer

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

stormy wrote:
I LIKED BARBRA BUSH MORE THAN i DID ANY OTHER FIRST LADY OF THE USA.
THE NEWS ONE TIME ASKED HER WHY SHE CALLED HILARY CLINTON A WITCH, BARBARA SAID i did not call her a witch,, she called her a bitch,
BOTH NAMES FI.T HLARY CLINTON VERY WELL
NOW THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS! No, I'm too full of Christmas spirit.

Btw, I don't know what legal injustices (or hurts) you suffered, but what you might do is talk about them without the DAMNED CAPITALS! Just saying.
JCTpxer

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Btw, not your computer...just the CapsLk, I said.
flbrat

Fort Pierce, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

JCTpxer wrote:
Btw, not your computer...just the CapsLk, I said.
I think I read awhile back that Stormy uses the Caps Lock for vision issues. It is not really that annoying. I do have a hard time trying to follow that discussion though. Feels like I came in at the tail end.
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid sob, so you think me taking damn meds that damn evil people in power and law officers are going to go away?
wow damn drugs is the answer to everything that goes on in their damn life caused bn damn evil people in power!
have you ever sat in a damn group of women that have been abused and some even have drug addictions, and a sorry damn old woman a psychiatrst is telling them all about her damn 2 timing husband, and all she went through , and the answer for them about 50 somthing women was to >>> beeop, beep , beep, not fit to put on topix and i cuss. just just drugged out, and beep , bepp bepp, as they think it is great a preacher's wife that give passes to while , in their care,goes with patients at a motel, and never tell her husband that comes to see her,
damn , if you want to go crazy with them on damn drugs , knock your stupid ass out with them and their damn drug pushing warped minded crazies like you. then go to hell with all of them!
the damn doctors are crazy as hell, using more drugs than prescribed for their self, I feel about psychiatrist like I do about some lying christians , the whole damn legends of evil of you can go to hell, take your damn valiums, xanax or what ever make you feel like wonder woman and super man and lie like a man I know in his 40's that just killed over dead..
GO TO HELL, WITH DAMN CRAZY DOCTORS AND NURSES , SOME MAY HAVE SOME SENSE THE VAST MAJORITY OF THEM ARE JUST LIKE POLITICIANS, AND EVIL,
THEY LOVE YA WHEN YA BOW DOWN, AND AS PERVERTS ARE THEY WANT MORE FAVORS , LIKE JUDGE DAVID LANIER DID IN HIS CHAMBERS THAT SHIT STILL GOES ON, NOT WITH WOMEN AS MUCH AS THEY DO MEN BEHIND CLOSED DOORS , i have better sense than to let them dope me up again. I PREFER STAYING IN THE REAL WORLD.
Well stormy those doctors don't always prescribe pills to people. Sometime they teach you home remedies. Has one ever suggested to you masturbation might help alleviate some of your anxiety? It might make the world seem less evil to you as well. If a doctor hasn't mentioned that to you, you might try it on your own. If your not familiar with that procedure Camden has a clinic on the square that advertises being proceduralist clinic. I'm sure they would know how to instruct you.
TruthMovement

Colfax, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

for all of you idiots that wanted drug testing for people on welfare... look at this crap.

RFID Tracking Technology Mandatory In US Food Stamp Program
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/11/26/use-o...
You want food stamps? you will have to get chipped!

In a little while, the above scene in Revelation 13 will become a global reality. People can no longer buy or sell without the mark of the beast. And sometimes that would mean no longer being able to eat! The USDA is now considering biometric identification for all individuals who will want to benefit from their Food and Nutrition Services.
TruthMovement

Colfax, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Don't worry. TN Gov. won't have to figure it out. The feds will implement it so it's done correctly.
Concerned Citizen

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

I voted for Daniel Burton
Kubbs

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Concerned Citizen wrote:
I voted for Daniel Burton
So?
JCTpxer

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I read awhile back that Stormy uses the Caps Lock for vision issues. It is not really that annoying. I do have a hard time trying to follow that discussion though. Feels like I came in at the tail end.
Hmmm. Thanks for the relay. Should she try to save her sight and our nerves and cut back on the volume?
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Stormy, why don't you, quietly and calmly please, tell us what happened to you. I don't think any of us know.
Sassy, I know you mean well, but do you really want to open up that can of worms?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
I was going to suggest the very same thing, but you beat me to it.
I know that injustice CAN make people bitter and send them off the rails, but whatever happened to "stormy" obviously began many years ago. It sounds like she has never gotten over it and the results continue to affect her today.
it sounds like she moved away from Dyer County and then returned...I have to wonder why since she seems to despise everyone there from the politicians and law enforcement to the doctors, nurses and clergy ?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

BC Alien wrote:
Don't worry. TN Gov. won't have to figure it out. The feds will implement it so it's done correctly.
Ah yes, the federal government has such a great track record on running things correctly - such as the federal government itself (broke), postal service (broke), social security (broke), medicare (broke), medicade (broke)...come to think of it, about the only thing the federal government can really do well is have a military that gets things done...although those $300 hammers and $500 toilet seats really do produce a drag.
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Careful....careful....I'm not sure Topix has enough bandwidth to support such.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,961 - 53,980 of123,894
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance