BC Alien

United States

#58728 Dec 11, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
if your go to a shrink, I gurantee , you will have more problems and really see what crazy is with those in that profession, maybe you need to read the rest of the story . they love keeping people drugged up.
I do not need a shrink, if you want your head shrunk go to africa heard they are still in business, down there,.
you need to go to hell too! when are you going?
If you would take those meds the doctors prescribed you would see less evil you keep ranting about. Which medications were they again?
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#58732 Dec 11, 2012
Nuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Ramsey: "I applaud Gov. Haslam's refusal to partner with the federal government on health insurance exchanges."
I rest my case. I knew him when.....and he couldn't take his finger out of his .....ear.....without an insruction book. But if you don't think he's important, well just ask him ! Chuckles !!
God Child

Livingston, TN

#58734 Dec 11, 2012

Tell Governor Snyder to veto extreme measures passed during an outrageous, undemocratic process.
Today, as over 13,000 men and women gathered in the Michigan Capitol, what began as an exercise of the American values of free speech and free assembly deteriorated as protesters were pepper sprayed.

And this, just a few days after Michiganders were illegally blocked from entering the State Capitol as lawmakers passed controversial bills, including several extreme anti-choice bills. People were kept out of the political process by the very folks whose job it is to represent them and ensure that our government operates openly and fairly.

Speak out today: Tell Governor Snyder that America is watching and demand that he veto extreme measures passed during an outrageous, undemocratic process.

Your Contact Information:
This system requires that you provide your name and contact information. This information will not be used for any purpose other than to identify you to the recipient.
Prefix (required by some officials)

First *

Last *

Email *

Address *

City *

State *

ZIP *
ZIP + 4

Phone

Fight for Freedom
Get updates on the Fight for Freedom. An informed membership is freedom's best defense. Sign up for ACLU emails to keep informed and know when to act.
Message Recipients:
Rick Snyder, Governor
Delivery Method:
Email
Subject:

Required text:
(this text will appear at the beginning of your message)
I urge you to veto extreme measures that passed during an outrageous, undemocratic process. Please reject the attack on women's health (SB 612-614, 1293, 1294, and HB 5711) as well as all bills that suffered from a lack of free and open debate.
Editable text:
(edit or add your own text - 8942 characters left)

Tip: Cutting-and-pasting? Save as plain text first.
Required text:
(this text will appear at the end of your message)
Please stand up for democracy and veto these bills.
Your Closing:
Your Name:

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

#58735 Dec 11, 2012
God Child wrote:
GOD CHILD, what a joke.

How about SHEEPOLE child,

That what GOD is, SHEEPOLE rethinking.

sheeple country USA

#58737 Dec 11, 2012
avery wrote:
http://www.mediaite.com/online /ppp-survey-says-americas-most -unpopular-senator-is/
And your point would be Bible SHEEPOLE!

sheeple country USA

#58739 Dec 11, 2012
Struck a nerve with the Bible SHEEPOLE I see,

Truth hurts real bad, Huh, BIBLE SHEEPOLES,

sheeple country USA

#58741 Dec 11, 2012
avery wrote:
<quoted text>Does it make you feel good acting like an ass ??
Does it make you feel good looking like A SHEEPOLE,
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#58743 Dec 11, 2012
Breaking News
Active shooter in Portland Mall

http://news.yahoo.com/least-four-wounded-shoo...
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#58745 Dec 11, 2012
Good. One report said two dead several wounded.
<<< shakes head
I just don't understand ...
God Child

Livingston, TN

#58746 Dec 11, 2012
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD CHILD, what a joke.
How about SHEEPOLE child,
That what GOD is, SHEEPOLE rethinking.
Do you go to the Cult Church Trinity Assemble?
Kenneth

Livingston, TN

#58747 Dec 11, 2012
30yrs wrote:
Struck a nerve with the Bible SHEEPOLE I see,
Truth hurts real bad, Huh, BIBLE SHEEPOLES,
On Election Day 2012, We the People of the United States re-elected President Obama
for another four year and rejected Governor Mitt Romney.

Nuff said?

Watch MSNBC or CURRENT-T.V. For REAL NEWS
Kenneth

Livingston, TN

#58748 Dec 11, 2012
Ramsey is a Joke..
Kenneth

Livingston, TN

#58749 Dec 11, 2012
So is Haslem.a total Joke

sheeple country USA

#58751 Dec 11, 2012
Kenneth wrote:
<quoted text>
On Election Day 2012, We the People of the United States re-elected President Obama
for another four year and rejected Governor Mitt Romney.
Nuff said?
Watch MSNBC or CURRENT-T.V. For REAL NEWS
I doubt the SHEEPOLE can understand what you have just posted,

To funny,

sheeple country USA

#58753 Dec 11, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid sob, so you think me taking damn meds that damn evil people in power and law officers are going to go away?
wow damn drugs is the answer to everything that goes on in their damn life caused bn damn evil people in power!
have you ever sat in a damn group of women that have been abused and some even have drug addictions, and a sorry damn old woman a psychiatrst is telling them all about her damn 2 timing husband, and all she went through , and the answer for them about 50 somthing women was to >>> beeop, beep , beep, not fit to put on topix and i cuss. just just drugged out, and beep , bepp bepp, as they think it is great a preacher's wife that give passes to while , in their care,goes with patients at a motel, and never tell her husband that comes to see her,
damn , if you want to go crazy with them on damn drugs , knock your stupid ass out with them and their damn drug pushing warped minded crazies like you. then go to hell with all of them!
the damn doctors are crazy as hell, using more drugs than prescribed for their self, I feel about psychiatrist like I do about some lying christians , the whole damn legends of evil of you can go to hell, take your damn valiums, xanax or what ever make you feel like wonder woman and super man and lie like a man I know in his 40's that just killed over dead..
GO TO HELL, WITH DAMN CRAZY DOCTORS AND NURSES , SOME MAY HAVE SOME SENSE THE VAST MAJORITY OF THEM ARE JUST LIKE POLITICIANS, AND EVIL,
THEY LOVE YA WHEN YA BOW DOWN, AND AS PERVERTS ARE THEY WANT MORE FAVORS , LIKE JUDGE DAVID LANIER DID IN HIS CHAMBERS THAT SHIT STILL GOES ON, NOT WITH WOMEN AS MUCH AS THEY DO MEN BEHIND CLOSED DOORS , i have better sense than to let them dope me up again. I PREFER STAYING IN THE REAL WORLD.
And the FREAK SHEEPOLE SHOW continues,

Great job SHEEPOLE FREAK SHOW,

sheeple country USA

#58756 Dec 11, 2012
avery wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt you do.
Obviously you don't understend it CHEEPOLE,

sheeple country USA

#58758 Dec 11, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
CUSSING WILL NOT TAKE ME TO HELL, BUT i AM SURE YOU HAVE PLENTY REASONS TO BURN , BUT NOT JUST BURN, IT IS ETERNAL.
BET YOU LIKE SOME POLITICIANS AND PREACHERS SAY THEY ARE CHRISTIANS TOO, LIKE THE CHARISMATIC THAT MURDERED THE WOMAN IN MISSOURI, ABOUT A MONTH AGO BECAUSE THEY WERE AFRAID SOMEONE WOULD BELIVE HER, THAT KEPT HER DOPED UP TOO.
LOOK UP WHERE CHARISMATIC STARTED AND WHO STARTED IT, GREEDY SOB THAT USED JESUS 'S NAME FOR GREEDY MONEY LIKE JIM BAKKER AND MORE.
IF PEOPLE KNEW JESUS AND TRUTH THEY WOULD SEE THAT THE BIBLE PLAINLY SHOWS YOU THOSE TO STAY AWAY FROM , LIKE JIM JONES , STUPID PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE DAMN PEOPLE ARE GOD, LIKE THOSE KILED IN GUANA . YOU WONDER WHERE IN HELL ARE PEOPLE'S MINDS , DOPED UP THEY HAVE GOT TO BE.
THAT IS INSANE TO THINK SO HIGHLY OF ANYONE THAT PREACHES,, THAT DAMN MAN AND THOSE THAT STARTED THE CHARISMATIC MOVEMENT WAS GREEDY FOR MONEY, LOOK AT THE ONES THAT LIED AND JUMPED ON THAT WAGON LEADING TO HELL,, GO JUMP WITH THEM, YOUR CHOICE!

sheeple country USA

#58761 Dec 11, 2012
avery wrote:
<quoted text>I understand idiots like you....that's enough.
I seriously DOUBT that CHEEPOLE,

sheeple country USA

#58764 Dec 11, 2012
stormy wrote:
There are some people that know I am telling the truth,
JUST SORRY LOW LIFES THAT WANT TO SAY i AM CRAZY, ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT KNOW i TOLD THEM OFF AND WHERE TO GO BLACKS AND WHITES THAT CALL THEIR SELF A CHRISTIAN, THAT TOOK PART TOO. ANYTIME i HAVE MY PROOF, THAT'S WHAT THEY KNOW TOO.
CALL AN ATTORENY IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE AND ASK THEM IF THEY WILL TAKE A COVIL RIGHTS CASE AGAINST DYERSBURG AND DYER COUNTY, AND TENNESSEE, 25 YEARS OF HELL, THEY HAD THEIR DAMN CONS AND LAW OFFICERS THAT DID THEIR DIRTY WORK. FOR FAVORS, MAYBE EVEN MONEY. DRUGS ESPECIALLY, AS i WAS TOLD 1 ATTORNEY THAT STABBED ME IN THE BACK WITH LIES, i was told by some one that think they are high class, with clout with money, said the attorney and some more were coke heads,
but more families in area , heroine, meth any thing they can get their hands on. shoot em up.
doctors and nurses too! not good future for spaced out evil people in power ,

sheeple country USA

#58766 Dec 11, 2012
stormy wrote:
AS EVIL AS THOSE LIKE PHIL BIVENS , KAREN BURNS AND THOSE MORE THAT WORK WITH D.A HERE, AND JIMMY LANIER AT P.D. OFFICE, i was standing very close as he told a con one night, that they got him off , of crime he had done.
I had to do some investigating on my own, I HAD NO MONEY, BUT i did want to know who my enemies were and if I was still fighting the same evil packs that covered for lanier, and I fund OUT, IT WAS , A PART OF THAT SAME DAMN EVIL BUNCH i WAS FIGHTING i FOUGHT WHEN I FILED FOR MY DIVORCE, you marry the whole damn evil state .
OR THEY MURDER YOU HERE. NO JOKE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dtr good or bad place to work? (Mar '12) 13 min My experience 22
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 14 min Jennifer Renee 5,651
The Boles Residence 25 min pissed off 3
On the 1st day of Christmas 54 min Veronica 36
Hannah and jordan 1 hr Veronica 8
Boone Fletcher 1 hr Shawna Scott 5
What does Christmas mean to you? 1 hr csmaven 19
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 2 hr Reclaim rights 164
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 5 hr Screw Beech Creek... 278
Principal at Mosheim 23 hr Geeze Louise 79
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search