nicelady

Jonesborough, TN

#58364 Dec 8, 2012
Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Takes one to know one, don`t it putz.
I bet your momma is a bigger b!tch than I am, and I mean literally. PUTZ.Now sit and wait on me to respond, to anything that you post for the rest of the night. Got ya where I want you. Sitting and waiting like a little puppet on a string.
I am the biggest and baddest bitch in tn. And there is no room for you, so you need to start watching your back, or start packing.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#58365 Dec 8, 2012
I think there will be a last minute "deal" between the Dems and the Republicans that will include raising the Wealthiest's taxes back to a reasonable Rate. The question is what will be in it that will affect the average American and the Retirees?
Remember that Congress always likes to adjourn early to go home for an extended Christmas Holiday and they will do just about anything to get to do that, if past years are any guide. They've already been in session than they ordinarily are, at this time of year, because of this "Fiscal Crisis" issue. They normally adjourn before Thanksgiving and don't come back until after the first of the year. So, they're already thinking they are just about killed...Poor Pampered Babies!
Neither do I think that the Teapublicans want another "Black Mark" on their record, with the American Public, for holding out for NOT raising Taxes on the Wealthy, this soon after their humiliating defeat in the recent Election, when there are so many Average Americans that are going to have such a Lousy Christmas, because of their Financial Situation! That would be seen by most American, as adding Insult to Injury, and make them even more furious at the Teapublican Party! And don't think for a minute that all of this isn't known, and weighing heavily on the minds of the Teapublicans and their "Controllers"!
So, we shall see!

Location hidden

#58366 Dec 8, 2012
Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you did leave parts of it out. But, I don't really care. It actually worked out well for me and there's nothing there that I don't mind others knowing.
How did it blow up in your face? One, you carrying on a conversation for so long doesn't exactly make it look as if it was so horrible to you. Two, you project an image of being less trustworthy because of it.
If you were truly a better person, you wouldn't have done that. You know it, I know it, and everybody here does. What's done is done. You've turned a friend into an enemy just for attention.
Saying someone else did it first doesn't make a difference. That's a lot like you coming over and taking a dump in my yard, only to claim that you saw the dogs do it first.
Oh... And thank you. Morphina seems like someone worth knowing. Or, at least much more pleasant to talk to. You sorta introduced us. Thank you for that.
You've made yet another enemy here. Deal with it.
You were my Enemy from the beginning, so you are of no concern to me, now. Your response is what I expected. But, I did what I needed to do, for myself, and now my Conscience is clear.
BC Alien

United States

#58367 Dec 8, 2012
More news for a dying GOP. Glad he's in the light but the dark side could really have used him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/07/char...
niceoldlady

Jonesborough, TN

#58368 Dec 8, 2012
I could not of said it any better, very good post Really Sassy.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#58369 Dec 8, 2012
It's a Fact;..........
The U.S. Labor Department announced Friday that the unemployment rate dropped to 7.7% in November.........."Facts are stupid things"--Ronald Reagan.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#58371 Dec 8, 2012
Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you did leave parts of it out. But, I don't really care. It actually worked out well for me and there's nothing there that I don't mind others knowing.
How did it blow up in your face? One, you carrying on a conversation for so long doesn't exactly make it look as if it was so horrible to you. Two, you project an image of being less trustworthy because of it.
If you were truly a better person, you wouldn't have done that. You know it, I know it, and everybody here does. What's done is done. You've turned a friend into an enemy just for attention.
Saying someone else did it first doesn't make a difference. That's a lot like you coming over and taking a dump in my yard, only to claim that you saw the dogs do it first.
Oh... And thank you. Morphina seems like someone worth knowing. Or, at least much more pleasant to talk to. You sorta introduced us. Thank you for that.
You've made yet another enemy here. Deal with it.
That's good news. You and Morphina are perfect for each other. I hope you keep each other happily occupied with PM's.
niceoldlady

Jonesborough, TN

#58372 Dec 8, 2012
niceoldlady wrote:
I could not of said it any better, very good post Really Sassy.
I was referring to post number 58365.

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

#58373 Dec 8, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You were my Enemy from the beginning, so you are of no concern to me, now. Your response is what I expected. But, I did what I needed to do, for myself, and now my Conscience is clear.
No it's not. You'll go right back to the same behavior as soon as you get the chance. Your "apology" was only in the hopes that I'd leave you to troll on your own.

Isn't it a pain to have to keep signing in and out, changing names, rating your own posts, and posting under six different names?

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Highland High

#58374 Dec 8, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good news. You and Morphina are perfect for each other. I hope you keep each other happily occupied with PM's.
We'll invite you to the wedding. But, you'll have to decide whether to come as Sassy, Really, or "Unreal."

Location hidden

#58375 Dec 8, 2012
Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. You'll go right back to the same behavior as soon as you get the chance. Your "apology" was only in the hopes that I'd leave you to troll on your own.
Isn't it a pain to have to keep signing in and out, changing names, rating your own posts, and posting under six different names?
I don't know because I don't do that...you'll have to answer that question because we ALL know, that you know the answer! It's what you do...and we ALL know that, too, Morphina/MsHurl/ and various Other Numerous Names!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#58376 Dec 8, 2012
Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll invite you to the wedding. But, you'll have to decide whether to come as Sassy, Really, or "Unreal."
You are "really" stuck on that everyone being the same poster thing aren't you? Does that mean that you are also Morphina/MHurl, and 123? You all sound just as ignorant as the other, so you must be the same, and it sure seems to drive you all crazy that there are several people who like Sassy and don't like you.

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Highland High

#58377 Dec 8, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know because I don't do that...you'll have to answer that question because we ALL know, that you know the answer! It's what you do...and we ALL know that, too, Morphina/MsHurl/ and various Other Numerous Names!
You clearly are deranged...

Location hidden

#58378 Dec 8, 2012
Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, she won't! It doesn't matter how many times you say it, it is NOT me and you know it! And BTW, don't even THINK about inviting me to the Wedding...that's one happening tragedy that I don't need to witness! But, you are an ideal Couple, just as "Unreal" said. Is Gay Marriage legal in the State where you plan to wed?

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Highland High

#58379 Dec 8, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are "really" stuck on that everyone being the same poster thing aren't you? Does that mean that you are also Morphina/MHurl, and 123? You all sound just as ignorant as the other, so you must be the same, and it sure seems to drive you all crazy that there are several people who like Sassy and don't like you.
Ask Linda, she thinks we are the same. Oh, wait, ask yourself.

You know... For a hidden, nameless, troll, you're not a very good one.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#58380 Dec 8, 2012
Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Linda, she thinks we are the same. Oh, wait, ask yourself.
You know... For a hidden, nameless, troll, you're not a very good one.
"You clearly are deranged..."

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#58381 Dec 8, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
I think there will be a last minute "deal" between the Dems and the Republicans that will include raising the Wealthiest's taxes back to a reasonable Rate. The question is what will be in it that will affect the average American and the Retirees?
Remember that Congress always likes to adjourn early to go home for an extended Christmas Holiday and they will do just about anything to get to do that, if past years are any guide. They've already been in session than they ordinarily are, at this time of year, because of this "Fiscal Crisis" issue. They normally adjourn before Thanksgiving and don't come back until after the first of the year. So, they're already thinking they are just about killed...Poor Pampered Babies!
Neither do I think that the Teapublicans want another "Black Mark" on their record, with the American Public, for holding out for NOT raising Taxes on the Wealthy, this soon after their humiliating defeat in the recent Election, when there are so many Average Americans that are going to have such a Lousy Christmas, because of their Financial Situation! That would be seen by most American, as adding Insult to Injury, and make them even more furious at the Teapublican Party! And don't think for a minute that all of this isn't known, and weighing heavily on the minds of the Teapublicans and their "Controllers"!
So, we shall see!

WE all know how they do at HoLIDAY time,don't you?
Yesterday's old news.Why don't you quit being the Newa Anchor on TOPIX?
Look how many words it took you to say nothing.
You might know exactly what the DEMOCRAPS and REPUBLICANS are going to do if you would listen more than you type trying to look informed.This was already told your highness.No body believes a word you spit out .DO you chew tobacco? I suggest you take it up for entertainment.QUIT your bellyaching and name calling,slurring parties or people one in every post you make.You're so disgusting.

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Highland High

#58382 Dec 8, 2012
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>"You clearly are deranged..."
Oh. That hurts coming from an un-named user. You people who are too lazy to register don't count.

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Highland High

#58383 Dec 8, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Put that picture of your butthole back up. The one you had last night. But, wipe first, this time.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#58385 Dec 8, 2012
Here's another homeless guy that can break sassy's heart. There MUST be something we can do to help these people, right?

"The homeless man charged with fatally shoving a Queens father into the path of a subway train said he couldn't drown out the voices in his head. "

"I was under the influence [of marijuana]. It wasn't my intention to kill him. I just wanted him to get away from me," he said.:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/subway_sho...

If he's homeless, where'd he get the $$$ for marijuana?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U wood like to when a vacation to? 16 min Dr Wu 6
MEN that like to be called 'DADDY' by their LADY 17 min Dr Wu 7
Feeling lonely for the holidays 19 min HolyChaos76 80
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 21 min Analog man 5,546
Jordan Greenway 58 min Alan 3
How u get cleen? 1 hr Veronica 6
What do you wish for Christmas? 1 hr HolyChaos76 16
wheel tax 1 hr cougarnut 119
What is your favorite poem? 3 hr English Techer 128
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 5 hr Funny 13