Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,685)

Showing posts 53,681 - 53,700 of138,701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“[REWOP]”

Since: Dec 12

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Know this, RR RS has long dominated this epic thread and defeated many foes.
sriracha

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

The funny thing is that the "Obama-phone" program was actually started during the Bush administration and it just extends life-line program, which was started under the Reagen administration in 1985 to provide basic telephone service to poor people, from landlines to cell phones.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Howards_Johnson wrote:
Really? I have a PM that says you'll pay me if I use a lot of tongue.
You don't have a PM from "ME" that says that! So, don't be trying to mislead the People!
What you're doing with other People, I don't know and I certainly don't care! Just leave me out of it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Takes one to know one, don`t it putz.
I bet your momma is a bigger b!tch than I am, and I mean literally. PUTZ.Now sit and wait on me to respond, to anything that you post for the rest of the night. Got ya where I want you. Sitting and waiting like a little puppet on a string.
She/he said as she/he ran back under her/his rock to hide and quiver in fear!

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Since: Nov 12

Highland High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a PM from "ME" that says that! So, don't be trying to mislead the People!
What you're doing with other People, I don't know and I certainly don't care! Just leave me out of it!
Hey. You started it when you posted everything, and edited it, only to have it blow up in your face.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey. You started it when you posted everything, and edited it, only to have it blow up in your face.
I didn't edit it and you know it. I really didn't think that it blew up in my face, as you like to call it. Even though I hate the People who have done that in the Past, because I think it's a violation of what is supposed to be confidential...I did it because she were stalking me and lying about me and it was the only way I thought I could get you to stop. Obviously, it didn't work!
Your "Friend", Morphina/MsHurl, is the first one that did it and "Ed" was the second. I don't plan on ever doing it again, because I think it's abhorrent, frankly, no matter who does it, even me! Frankly, I'm sorry that I did and, I suppose, that I owe you an apology, so I'm asking you to forgive me , for doing something so truly Low-down and sorry. It was a Betrayal of Unspoken Trust and Expectation, IMO, and I am truly sorry. I really am a better Person than that!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

But I thought paying taxes was patriotic……..

WASHINGTON (AP)-- The Washington Post Co. will pay its 2013 dividends before the end of this year to try to spare investors from anticipated tax increases.

The media and education company said Friday that its dividend of $9.80 per share is payable Dec. 27 to shareholders of record as of Dec. 17. The payout is instead of regular quarterly dividends next year.

Washington Post is the latest company to move up its quarterly payout or issue a special end-of-year payment to protect investors from potentially having to pay higher taxes on dividend income starting in January.

Since 2003 investors have paid a maximum 15 percent on dividend income. But that historically low rate will expire in January unless Congress and President Barack Obama reach a compromise on taxes and government spending. As it stands, dividends will be taxed as ordinary income in 2013, the same as wages, so rates will go up depending on which income bracket a taxpayer is in. For the highest earners, the dividend rate would jump to 43.4 percent.
The Washington Post's dividend payment also stands to benefit those with a significant stake in the company, such as Warren Buffett's firm Berkshire Hathaway. Berkshire is its largest shareholder with an estimated 1.7 million shares, which means it could get a roughly $17 million dividend payment.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_WAS...

Maybe Warren will just add some extra$$$ to his check.

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Highland High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't edit it and you know it. I really didn't think that it blew up in my face, as you like to call it. Even though I hate the People who have done that in the Past, because I think it's a violation of what is supposed to be confidential...I did it because she were stalking me and lying about me and it was the only way I thought I could get you to stop. Obviously, it didn't work!
Your "Friend", Morphina/MsHurl, is the first one that did it and "Ed" was the second. I don't plan on ever doing it again, because I think it's abhorrent, frankly, no matter who does it, even me! Frankly, I'm sorry that I did and, I suppose, that I owe you an apology, so I'm asking you to forgive me , for doing something so truly Low-down and sorry. It was a Betrayal of Unspoken Trust and Expectation, IMO, and I am truly sorry. I really am a better Person than that!
Actually, you did leave parts of it out. But, I don't really care. It actually worked out well for me and there's nothing there that I don't mind others knowing.

How did it blow up in your face? One, you carrying on a conversation for so long doesn't exactly make it look as if it was so horrible to you. Two, you project an image of being less trustworthy because of it.

If you were truly a better person, you wouldn't have done that. You know it, I know it, and everybody here does. What's done is done. You've turned a friend into an enemy just for attention.

Saying someone else did it first doesn't make a difference. That's a lot like you coming over and taking a dump in my yard, only to claim that you saw the dogs do it first.

Oh... And thank you. Morphina seems like someone worth knowing. Or, at least much more pleasant to talk to. You sorta introduced us. Thank you for that.

You've made yet another enemy here. Deal with it.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

sindie wrote:
<quoted text>And your just eat up with crazy. How do you avoid the guys in the white coats ? I'm sure they have been looking for you. When did you escape the asylum ?
You are the one answering other's posts .What's your problem?? I see your name no where on my post.Move on dirtface.Typical rambler.
nicelady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Morphina wrote:
<quoted text>Takes one to know one, don`t it putz.
I bet your momma is a bigger b!tch than I am, and I mean literally. PUTZ.Now sit and wait on me to respond, to anything that you post for the rest of the night. Got ya where I want you. Sitting and waiting like a little puppet on a string.
I am the biggest and baddest bitch in tn. And there is no room for you, so you need to start watching your back, or start packing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

I think there will be a last minute "deal" between the Dems and the Republicans that will include raising the Wealthiest's taxes back to a reasonable Rate. The question is what will be in it that will affect the average American and the Retirees?
Remember that Congress always likes to adjourn early to go home for an extended Christmas Holiday and they will do just about anything to get to do that, if past years are any guide. They've already been in session than they ordinarily are, at this time of year, because of this "Fiscal Crisis" issue. They normally adjourn before Thanksgiving and don't come back until after the first of the year. So, they're already thinking they are just about killed...Poor Pampered Babies!
Neither do I think that the Teapublicans want another "Black Mark" on their record, with the American Public, for holding out for NOT raising Taxes on the Wealthy, this soon after their humiliating defeat in the recent Election, when there are so many Average Americans that are going to have such a Lousy Christmas, because of their Financial Situation! That would be seen by most American, as adding Insult to Injury, and make them even more furious at the Teapublican Party! And don't think for a minute that all of this isn't known, and weighing heavily on the minds of the Teapublicans and their "Controllers"!
So, we shall see!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you did leave parts of it out. But, I don't really care. It actually worked out well for me and there's nothing there that I don't mind others knowing.
How did it blow up in your face? One, you carrying on a conversation for so long doesn't exactly make it look as if it was so horrible to you. Two, you project an image of being less trustworthy because of it.
If you were truly a better person, you wouldn't have done that. You know it, I know it, and everybody here does. What's done is done. You've turned a friend into an enemy just for attention.
Saying someone else did it first doesn't make a difference. That's a lot like you coming over and taking a dump in my yard, only to claim that you saw the dogs do it first.
Oh... And thank you. Morphina seems like someone worth knowing. Or, at least much more pleasant to talk to. You sorta introduced us. Thank you for that.
You were my Enemy from the beginning, so you are of no concern to me, now. Your response is what I expected. But, I did what I needed to do, for myself, and now my Conscience is clear.
BC Alien

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

More news for a dying GOP. Glad he's in the light but the dark side could really have used him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/07/char...
niceoldlady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

I could not of said it any better, very good post Really Sassy.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

It's a Fact;..........
The U.S. Labor Department announced Friday that the unemployment rate dropped to 7.7% in November.........."Facts are stupid things"--Ronald Reagan.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good news. You and Morphina are perfect for each other. I hope you keep each other happily occupied with PM's.
niceoldlady

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

niceoldlady wrote:
I could not of said it any better, very good post Really Sassy.
I was referring to post number 58365.

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Highland High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You were my Enemy from the beginning, so you are of no concern to me, now. Your response is what I expected. But, I did what I needed to do, for myself, and now my Conscience is clear.
No it's not. You'll go right back to the same behavior as soon as you get the chance. Your "apology" was only in the hopes that I'd leave you to troll on your own.

Isn't it a pain to have to keep signing in and out, changing names, rating your own posts, and posting under six different names?

“Huh Huh It Says Wood”

Highland High

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good news. You and Morphina are perfect for each other. I hope you keep each other happily occupied with PM's.
We'll invite you to the wedding. But, you'll have to decide whether to come as Sassy, Really, or "Unreal."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Howards_Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not. You'll go right back to the same behavior as soon as you get the chance. Your "apology" was only in the hopes that I'd leave you to troll on your own.
Isn't it a pain to have to keep signing in and out, changing names, rating your own posts, and posting under six different names?
I don't know because I don't do that...you'll have to answer that question because we ALL know, that you know the answer! It's what you do...and we ALL know that, too, Morphina/MsHurl/ and various Other Numerous Names!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,681 - 53,700 of138,701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
suicide on viking mountain 6 min Robert 17
Who has to b payed in ur church? 11 min Wow 3
Smoking - Satan's Favorite Habit For You 27 min Matt Decker 13
Why is Jennifer Cutshaw a complete WITCH 29 min I know 2
did Brian Crawford die?? 33 min Greeneville Girl 39
Kevin King (Feb '12) 34 min getoutofgreeneville 5
Prisilla in Camp Creek? 40 min Old aquantance 6
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 44 min _Word Woman_ 847
•••