Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#56089 Nov 16, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Any old 64 year old woman sitting on their ass all 24 hours a day doesn't get my time.
Hilarious. You don't go to bed until SHE goes to bed. Which is more embarrassing? You're wasting your entire life stalking her every post. Shameful.
granny

Elizabethton, TN

#56090 Nov 16, 2012
iagree with'ch yor jut stpid stupid stpid.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#56091 Nov 16, 2012
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have read the union represented 5000 of the 18,500 strong workforce. I gave them extra. If I used percentages it would be 27.02%. You seem to be confused stumbling about trying to find something to praise this Union for.
Obama bailed out Gm to assure his votes from union members. Now unions are helpig shut down an AMERICAN company. Unions closed plants everywhere demanding of the ones writing the checks.
You can't blame the compnay.When a compnany has had enough,they do shut doors.They are there by choice not by force.Just having work should be appreciated.Enough is enough.Forget the math.They can spend their monney any way they choose.It's so hard to raise a ship when it goes down.
granny

Elizabethton, TN

#56092 Nov 16, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a joke.Satan does not deserve the time of day.Any old 64 year old woman sitting on their ass all 24 hours a day doesn't get my time.She ought to get off it ,get out get a job.
Any SOB that talks abortion is stupid.That is personally between a dpoctor and his patient.
Ever been to an abortion clinic,go before you support killing babies like chickens.
Anybody seeing 18,000 people losing jobs that throws rocks at a company that doesn'tt have to keep the doors open one day longer is stupid.
A person concerned with pensions instead of food on children's tables is stupid. She repesents the devil.How little she knows of how all those families are going to pay the price for union loyalty instead of the one signing their checks to put bread on their tables. Soon you will see more in line at job fairs..She ought to be praising the company instead of throwing rocks but then it's gone anyway.No wonder she's had so many jobs.
i agree withch stupid.
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#56093 Nov 16, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a joke.Satan does not deserve the time of day.Any old 64 year old woman sitting on their ass all 24 hours a day doesn't get my time.She ought to get off it ,get out get a job.
Any SOB that talks abortion is stupid.That is personally between a dpoctor and his patient.
Ever been to an abortion clinic,go before you support killing babies like chickens.
Anybody seeing 18,000 people losing jobs that throws rocks at a company that doesn'tt have to keep the doors open one day longer is stupid.
A person concerned with pensions instead of food on children's tables is stupid. She repesents the devil.How little she knows of how all those families are going to pay the price for union loyalty instead of the one signing their checks to put bread on their tables. Soon you will see more in line at job fairs..She ought to be praising the company instead of throwing rocks but then it's gone anyway.No wonder she's had so many jobs.
It looks like she is getting plenty of your time to me. You should go pray about your anger and "hate" issues.

I have already reported myself too.

Location hidden

#56095 Nov 16, 2012
company.money.
Instead of figuring the companies money,she needs to be pointing out the blessings workers were enjoying.
Namely a roof,food and warm home to lay down and sleep in every night.That's what the company makes possible,taxes for the towns,bank deposits..Now what does the union pay for?
Nothing,only takers,collecting dues to pay the mafia people up stairs...How little she knows.
Unions closed plants here to make our county number ONE in Tenn for unemployment.

Location hidden

#56097 Nov 16, 2012
Sweet Beef Cream wrote:
<quoted text>For crying out loud, they made junk food as cheaply as they could while cutting back on quality of ingredients and workers pay. the bakers health will probably improve away from the chemicals they have to inhale daily.
Most of that sweet creamy filling in snack cakes and cookies is animal fat or vegetable oils whipped with sugar. Ever read the ingredients on cheap snack foods; Polysorbate 60, Red 40, mono and diglycerides and calcium sulfate. Calcium sulfate is a food-grade equivalent of plaster of Paris. If they put sheet rock in food or drug products, would you defend them for being unethical capitalists like the Chinese capitalists that were shot for doing same thing?
Here's what's in a Twinkie:
*The Cake:
* Lecithin is an emulsifier made from soy. It's also used in paint to keep pigments evenly dispersed.
* Diacetyl mimics the taste of butter, since the real stuff would go rancid on a store shelf.
* Cornstarch is a common thickener. But it's more often used to make cardboard and packing peanuts.
* Yellow No. 5 & Red No. 40 give the cake the golden look of eggs.
* Sorbic acid, the only actual preservative in Twinkies, comes from petroleum.
The filling
* Shortening (in the form of partially hydrogenated vegetable oil and/or beef fat) is the main ingredient.
* Polysorbate 60 is a gooey substance that helps replace cream and eggs at a fraction of the cost. It's derived from corn, palm oil and petroleum.
* Cellulose gum gives the crème filling a smooth, slippery feel.
* Artificial vanillin is synthesized in petrochemical plants. The real thing comes from finicky tropical orchids that are pollinated by hand on the one day they bloom.
http://lifetwo.com/production/node/20070227-t...
CRISCO AND POWDER SUGAR FROSTS DONUTS TOO.

Location hidden

#56099 Nov 16, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious. You don't go to bed until SHE goes to bed. Which is more embarrassing? You're wasting your entire life stalking her every post. Shameful.
I GO TO BED WHEN I PLEASE.You can't stalk someone who is high on internet 24 hours a day spewing venom.You can't know another's bedtime.None of your businees anyway.She NEVER gets off.WORSE than a radio.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#56100 Nov 16, 2012
123pictures wrote:
company.money.
Instead of figuring the companies money,she needs to be pointing out the blessings workers were enjoying.
Namely a roof,food and warm home to lay down and sleep in every night.That's what the company makes possible,taxes for the towns,bank deposits..Now what does the union pay for?
Nothing,only takers,collecting dues to pay the mafia people up stairs...How little she knows.
Unions closed plants here to make our county number ONE in Tenn for unemployment.
The companies make these things possible ??? I thought those wages were EARNED by honest labor, not gifted from a benevolent company "123" ?
You imply the workers should be happy to give up 8% of their wages to Hostess as if they do not deserve the wages they EARN. Then I hear Republicans steadfastly supporting a LOWER tax rate for unearned income than money made from honest labor. SO...UNEARNED income deserves a 20% LOWER tax rate than income made by working for a living AND workers should give back an additional 8% to the company to keep those dividends coming ! PRICELESS.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56101 Nov 16, 2012
taste buds wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know if you're a smoker but, I've smoked for 50 years and nothing seems to taste the same. Wondering if smoking kinda messes with the taste buds?
Yes, I'm a smoker. But, I haven't noticed anything else that I liked , not tasting as good as it always did. I think they did something to the filling in the Twinkies. The creme filling in all their other products taste the same. But, I also noticed that the filling in their Turnovers taste the same , but there's less of it.

Location hidden

#56102 Nov 16, 2012
Morphina Fan wrote:
Thats because when people get OLD, their taste buds change. Isn't it funny how someone will spend their lifetime worried about their neighbor and their personal, private lives but won't bother to look into their own HEALTH issues? Smokers are the worst! They stink, their homes stink, their cars stink, their breath stinks and they want to force us non smokers to die from their habits!Smokers are addicted to a drug, so just another drug addict.
Really? Well, my doctor delivered my Daughter and he didn't know until about a year ago that I smoked, when the subject came up and I corrected his statement that I didn't smoke.He had never asked in all those years because he had assumed that I didn't smoke. He was shocked and said that he did not know that and that "he had never smelled it on me or seen any signs of it". And he's not the only One who's told me that, either. BTW, I smoked when my Daughter was born, too. So, you're full of BS and ignorant, on top of it!

Location hidden

#56103 Nov 16, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> The companies make these things possible ??? I thought those wages were EARNED by honest labor, not gifted from a benevolent company "123" ?
You imply the workers should be happy to give up 8% of their wages to Hostess as if they do not deserve the wages they EARN. Then I hear Republicans steadfastly supporting a LOWER tax rate for unearned income than money made from honest labor. SO...UNEARNED income deserves a 20% LOWER tax rate than income made by working for a living AND workers should give back an additional 8% to the company to keep those dividends coming ! PRICELESS.
Stop trying to show your math gift.You have to see people without jobs living in poverty as I have seen right here to know what it costs the family to see the doors shut.Reality is the standard of living goes down because there are no jobs to be had. America is hurting for jobs and you are figuring fractions.Ever seen a foreclosure?
Ever seen a family have to move out,auction home off? Watch for it.

Location hidden

#56104 Nov 16, 2012
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not invest your emotions in a fool. Smile, it is a good day to be happy.
I'm not unhappy.I see her as an irritant every day.Not enough education to be fully informed ,dangerous to society.Warped like FIDEL CASTRO was.Wags her own tail.Full of Bulls---.

Location hidden

#56105 Nov 16, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> The companies make these things possible ??? I thought those wages were EARNED by honest labor, not gifted from a benevolent company "123" ?
Like the Worker owes the Company something, but the Company doesn't owe the Worker anything. Who made it possible for those Upper Mgmt. People to get an 80% of their Salary, Raise...the Tooth Fairy? The Company was making money or they wouldn't even have considered giving their Upper Mgmt., an 80 % of their Salary, Raise and those Workers made that possible!
Some People work to get their Paycheck...I suspect that 123, from what she /he's said , azz-kissed to get her/his!
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56106 Nov 16, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text> since the Bankruptcy Laws were changed back during the Bush Administration
So we finally get to the heart of the matter - Bush Derangement.

Sweetie, Bush has been gone two terms now. Count 'em!

Location hidden

#56107 Nov 16, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not unhappy.I see her as an irritant every day.Not enough education to be fully informed ,dangerous to society.Warped like FIDEL CASTRO was.Wags her own tail.Full of Bulls---.
If you've got a "higher education", you should demand your tuition money back , because you can't even make a coherent Post! IOW, they cheated you...you didn't get what you paid for! Since you should have learned how to write a coherent Post in High School and obviously you didn't, I don't know what College or University would have accepted you, anyway. Did you attend Leroy Jones College of "reedin','riten", and 'rithmatik"?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56108 Nov 16, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
A stalker/harasser/ bully needs reporting everytime.I have repoered them.
They are 3rd party and responsible for what they post.Not their business.Using itas an excuse to stalk others.Report then everytime.3rd party.
I can't believe what I've just read.

Reporting? For what? Are you a spineless weasel? A crybaby? A bedwetter?

Get some spine and slap them around, like I do. It's fun, it keeps Alzheimers at bay, and keeps your typing fingers from getting stiff.

Or go back under your Momma's drawer tail.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#56109 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Put that fried Oreo down before you start assailing smokers. Obesity kills more people and adds more to healthcare costs every year than smoking.
The only thing you know for sure is that they're eating your ass for lunch, Professor.
Omen

Jamestown, TN

#56110 Nov 16, 2012
<quoted text> Put that fried Oreo down before you start assailing smokers. Obesity kills more people and adds more to healthcare costs every year than smoking.
I detect that you're a smoker. Well yer gonna love this progressive idea:

"In an innovative move to help reduce the damaging health effects of tobacco, the radical proposal of introducing a ''smoker's license'' is debated by two experts in this week's PLOS Medicine."

"makes the case for introducing a smart card license for smokers, which would be designed to limit access to tobacco products and also to encourage smokers to quit. He argues that as tobacco sale is subject to trivial controls compared with other dangerous products that threaten both public and personal safety, a different approach is necessary—a smoker's (tobacco user's) licence."

Hee. Hee.

Read more at: http://medicalxpress.com/news/2012-11-smoker-...

Location hidden

#56111 Nov 16, 2012
Well, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. Who came up with this bright idea and what kind of drugs is he, or they, on?

They obviously have no idea what the Tax on Tobacco Products, is used for. Well, let me tell you, it was used for the Federal Program that fund Medical Treatment for Chronically ill Children, SSHIPP, or something like that. Now, if they are covered by Obamacare, why not take that Tax Money to help fund Obamacare and lighten the burden on Medicare alittle?
But, whatever they do, they better make sure that they do the same with ALL Tobacco Users, not just the cigarette smokers, including Chewing Tobacco, Snuff, and Cigars. Otherwise, it's discrimination! And one tobacco product is just as bad , or not bad, as another One.
But, I don't believe that the Govt. will ever do away with the use of Tobacco entirely because they won't want to lose that Tax Revenue and neither do the States!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Ben Fong 9,449
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr What Dafuq 4,210
HAWK drunk with child in abuse 4 hr Dixie iron fist 4
greeneville 6th on most dangerous list 4 hr Dixie iron fist 4
Anybody Remember the Ashway Drive-In? (Nov '10) 4 hr Dixie iron fist 22
tonya bowman is cheating 4 hr johnny 2
Do u thirst 4 hr Dixie iron fist 10
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 9 hr resident 65
Who was the best looking people back in the 90s... (Jun '13) 10 hr Bobby 48
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 15 hr www police_gov 41
south greene football 21 hr CampCreeper 70
•••
•••