Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56045 Nov 16, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
STOP stalking me!!!.
If anybody makes a comment about something you've posted, that you don't like, you start screaming, to stop "stalking" you and that you've "reported" them. Who on Earth would want to stalk you and you need to learn what stalking is. Posters whose post make no sense and/or repeat gossip that they read in Supermarket Tabloids are not usually "Stalked" because they haven't posted anything worthwhile! "Stalking" is NOT commenting on your Post or disagreeing with you! And doing that disagreeing and/or commenting several hours prior to you screaming about it! GEEZ!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#56046 Nov 16, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
It stalks me too.(I hesitate to use that word).
It's so damned stupid, and it knows it, and it wants to be slapped around. That's why it runs up and pulls on your pants leg like a little attention starved girl.
All it has is slogans. It's otherwise toothless. For giggles, ask it what its credentials are. Since it puts on airs of being educated, ask it to put its money where its mouth is.
A stalker/harasser/ bully needs reporting everytime.I have repoered them.
They are 3rd party and responsible for what they post.Not their business.Using itas an excuse to stalk others.Report then everytime.3rd party.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56047 Nov 16, 2012
Well my U.S. Rep.(R)4th District Scott DesJarlais(TeaBagger,Family Values,Pro-Life)was just re-elected by the good Family Values, Pro-Life people in my 4th District.
Scott did one of his 24 year old patients, who became pregnant, so Scott being a Pro-life/Family Values guy had her get an abortion so his wife would not find out.
Scott also being a Pro-Life/Family Values type of guy, had his first wife get two abortions.
Yeah Scott is a real role model for the Pro-Life/Family Values people in my 4th District.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#56048 Nov 16, 2012
I just love freedom of speech a rock and roll baby

Location hidden

#56049 Nov 16, 2012
Doctor_Love wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.manufacturing.net/news/2012/04/pay...
There is always two sides of the story:)
What did I tell you about the Pensions? Man, my mouth fell open when I read the part about The Restructuring Firm charging $120,000 a MONTH to tell them that the Upper Management needed to take a Pay Cut, after they got a pay increase of 80% of their Salary. Man, I could have told them that and I wouldn't have charge nearly that much . LOl! There's no telling how much Upper Mgmt. was making to start with, but anybody knows that an 80% raise is way too much, I don't care who you are!
I'm in the wrong business, I need to start a Restructuring Firm...that's where you can make the money for just having common sense! Lol!

Location hidden

#56051 Nov 16, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
A stalker/harasser/ bully needs reporting everytime.I have repoered them.
They are 3rd party and responsible for what they post.Not their business.Using itas an excuse to stalk others.Report then everytime.3rd party.
123pictures, Listen carefully to what I'm about to say! This is a PUBLIC Forum! That means, that ANYBODY can post a comment to ANYBODY else's comment ANYTIME they want to!
If you can't accept that, then you need to use the PM option and talk to only the People that you chose to talk to...PRIVATELY! Get it???

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#56052 Nov 16, 2012
yes Really Sassy

It's all about ceo greed
flbrat

Fort Pierce, FL

#56053 Nov 16, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I tell you about the Pensions? Man, my mouth fell open when I read the part about The Restructuring Firm charging $120,000 a MONTH to tell them that the Upper Management needed to take a Pay Cut, after they got a pay increase of 80% of their Salary. Man, I could have told them that and I wouldn't have charge nearly that much . LOl! There's no telling how much Upper Mgmt. was making to start with, but anybody knows that an 80% raise is way too much, I don't care who you are!
I'm in the wrong business, I need to start a Restructuring Firm...that's where you can make the money for just having common sense! Lol!
You lack common sense though so I would strongly advise you not to do so.

You blindly pass the issue that a Union representing 1/3 of the workforce lost jobs for all the employees. ALL of them. You spin so hard that you must be dizzy.

Location hidden

#56054 Nov 16, 2012
You abuse the FORUM every day.Greedy.Don't you EVER send a pm to me again.I hate your very being.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56055 Nov 16, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
(I know your kidding), Restructuring Firms.......is how old Willard started out. It's good for people like him with no soul, and are after just $$$$$$$, that is pure greed!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56056 Nov 16, 2012
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You blindly pass the issue that a Union representing 1/3 of the workforce lost jobs for all the employees. ALL of them. You spin so hard that you must be dizzy.
Are you sure about that 1/3%, it use to be 50%?
flbrat

Fort Pierce, FL

#56057 Nov 16, 2012
123pictures wrote:
You abuse the FORUM every day.Greedy.Don't you EVER send a pm to me again.I hate your very being.
Do not invest your emotions in a fool. Smile, it is a good day to be happy.

Location hidden

#56058 Nov 16, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to start a Bull---- business. All you're good for.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#56059 Nov 16, 2012
123pictures wrote:
Come on now 123, "Hate" is a four letter word.
BTW, I've already reported myself.

Location hidden

#56060 Nov 16, 2012
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they really or did the Company just blame the Union for what they were going to do anyway? Another Common Tactic that is used by Companies to try and get rid of the Unions.
flbrat

Fort Pierce, FL

#56061 Nov 16, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure about that 1/3%, it use to be 50%?
From what I have read the union represented 5000 of the 18,500 strong workforce. I gave them extra. If I used percentages it would be 27.02%. You seem to be confused stumbling about trying to find something to praise this Union for.

Location hidden

#56062 Nov 16, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>(I know your kidding), Restructuring Firms.......is how old Willard started out. It's good for people like him with no soul, and are after just $$$$$$$, that is pure greed!
I just don't think I've got what it takes, Dunlapian...and I'm glad of it!:)

Location hidden

#56063 Nov 16, 2012
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
fibrat, maybe you'll get in a better mood after you've had your coffee because you sure are grouchy this morning!

Location hidden

#56064 Nov 16, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
123pictures, Listen carefully to what I'm about to say! This is a PUBLIC Forum! That means, that ANYBODY can post a comment to ANYBODY else's comment ANYTIME they want to!
If you can't accept that, then you need to use the PM option and talk to only the People that you chose to talk to...PRIVATELY! Get it???
It also has terms everyone agrees to respoect.I told you to mind your own meddling business ass.
You,ass don't need to be telling anybody what they need to do.You are only concerned with whether they are gay or not which IS not your damn business.You think you know everything but you are dangerous.

Location hidden

#56065 Nov 16, 2012
flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
FOOL is right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Faith in humanity restored 4 min Kohlrabi 6
presented by the genuine Kohlrabi--I HATE KOHLR... 7 min OHFUN 15
(kohlrabi ) 27 min Kohlrabi 32
Illegal Window Tint #1 Priority for Sheriff Han... 1 hr Greeneville res 4
What u do afer makin love? 1 hr wifey 10
Greene county EMS refuses to haul patient 1 hr resident 8
Do u regret electing a black man as our preside... 1 hr Tammy 18
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 1 hr Really 20
lawsuit against county schools 2 hr willard 15
get rid of Robert Sayne 7 hr resident 82