roger jones no one cares what you hav...

roger jones no one cares what you have to say

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

dont let the door

Greeneville, TN

#1 Oct 25, 2013
one voice speech reminds me of a song by john lennon -- imagine -- which is nothing more than a communist/atheist song. so no thank you Jones.
clueless

Greeneville, TN

#2 Oct 25, 2013
Kinda feel sorry for him. He seems clueless as to what people say about him.
Huh

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2013
Roger... I hope you are able to dig your head out of your ass and realize Common Core will destroy the public education system. You are a typical mindless public education worker who bows to anything the federal government throws our way and the teacher's union gives their liberal blessing. I don't have kids, but have studied Common Core and realize the intent. I hope to see the day when parents wise up and run those of your mindset out of town - or even better, eliminate your influence. Take the last comment as you will.
what sort of moron

Bradenton, FL

#4 Oct 25, 2013
posts a thread saying nobody cares what you think?

if you didn't care....why are you posting?

PS: John Lennon accomplished more in his life then you could ever dream of. history will remember John Lennon. You are probably forgotten already....
CommonCoreSatani cValues

Greeneville, TN

#6 Oct 26, 2013
Them there Common Cores are the work of Satan! They will turn are kids into Satan-worshiping evil kids who get gay-married and have abortions!

Raisin my kid the right way with none of the Satanic common cores crap! She will learn how the earth is only 6000 years old and how the gays are takin over and Obama is the antichrist and how makeup turns her soul over to Satan!

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 26, 2013
It was "interesting" that the educators refused to vote and allow any parents to be on the committee to review school books. It seems like the "educators" around here think they are the be all to end all...When half of the people you run into around here.. can't read, can't spell, don't understand common every day words, then yeah, I think there probably is a problem somewhere. Ya'll don't find that weird that there are so many backwards uneducated people around here? I'm not putting people down... it's just an unfortunate fact.
so sad for you

Greeneville, TN

#8 Oct 26, 2013
what sort of moron wrote:
posts a thread saying nobody cares what you think?
if you didn't care....why are you posting?
PS: John Lennon accomplished more in his life then you could ever dream of. history will remember John Lennon. You are probably forgotten already....
John Lennon accomplished nothing since he is most assuredly spending eternity in HELL!!
CommonCoreSatani cValues

Greeneville, TN

#9 Oct 26, 2013
My post above was satire, aimed at people like "so sad for you"
understand

Greeneville, TN

#10 Oct 27, 2013
so sad for you wrote:
<quoted text>
John Lennon accomplished nothing since he is most assuredly spending eternity in HELL!!

I feel sorry for people who don't understand the truth in what you have said. Singer John Lennon was a very lost soul indeed.
Fed Up

Greeneville, TN

#11 Oct 29, 2013
Roger Jones is a real piece of work, He don't have a clue how to run a School or teach a child, He most certainly does not treat all children the same even if they have done the same thing. Just like it depends on who you are as to how your punishment goes. He is a total waste of time in the school system and anything else he gets involved in. Everybody should be treated the same whatever the crime, the no tollernce policy only applies to some. But then that is the way with most everything just depends on who you know.....just saying...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jail food 2 min Stating the obvious 22
Josh fortner 26 min Buttworm 13
News Hurley: Tusculum College Must Distinguish Itsel... 1 hr TruthBeKnown 37
Remember the Good Old Days 2 hr America 11
Are YOU ready for the Rapture? 3 hr old fart 2
Nom nom Thanksgiving dessert 3 hr Preacher Bubba 4
new tennessee head coach 4 hr fred sanford 1

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance