Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Has anyone had dr hawthorne as their ob dr? If so did u like her

Since: Sep 12

Nashville, TN

#2 Sep 24, 2012
Sure was awesome to a friend that had her baby last year... And the baby was a preemie... I'd recommend her
Hey

Brentwood, TN

#3 Sep 24, 2012
I love Dr. Hawthorne she is Awesome!!!!!
the best

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Sep 24, 2012
I sure would recommend her. She is the best. She has been my dr for30 years.8551
snooki wana be

Shelby, NC

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Hell yea!!
been there

Knoxville, TN

#6 Sep 28, 2012
Dr. Hawthorne delivered all 5 of my children. I love her! My first was breech and they had to do an emergency C section. I was able to have all 4 of my others as normal births. A lot of doctors will not do that. I would highly recommend her.
motherofthree

Shelby, NC

#7 Sep 28, 2012
She is an amazing dr delivers babies every day she won't forget u always knows my name most don't that means a lot to me!
shellbug

Shelby, NC

#8 Sep 28, 2012
been there wrote:
Dr. Hawthorne delivered all 5 of my children. I love her! My first was breech and they had to do an emergency C section. I was able to have all 4 of my others as normal births. A lot of doctors will not do that. I would highly recommend her.
she delivered my twins natural one was breach and did not do c section that's what I call a Great Dr!!
yo

United States

#9 Sep 29, 2012
She almost killed me at birth
snooki wana be

Columbia, SC

#10 Sep 29, 2012
yo wrote:
She almost killed me at birth
maybe ur just a big puss!
Nope

Brevard, NC

#11 Oct 6, 2012
I don't like her I was having a miscarrage and she wouldn't come to the hospital that night. Didn't even show the next morning she sent another dr in to see me. Then let me go over ayr without a period and said that was normal!
green devil alumni

Smithville, TN

#12 Oct 6, 2012
she delivered my son 17 yrs ago i liked her she was great
Rude

Fort Campbell, TN

#13 Oct 7, 2012
I had a family member whom was pregnant. Started having complications. She told her to take a med she couldn't. Then when she was having a miscarriage she was cold and heartless. Your having one get over deal. Did have time for her. Not even to ask questions. I was there for these spots. I was shocked.
CrAzYbEaUtIfUl

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Oct 7, 2012
i think she is a rude bitch. i would recommend dr small in the same office
Hmmmm

Mount Juliet, TN

#15 Oct 7, 2012
I went to her for years. Didn't really like her, but for routine pap smears she was ok. I didn't like how she pushed her weight loss business on you. When I got pregnant I knew I didn't want her to deliver my baby, so I went to Johnson city. Absolutely love my new doc and everyone in her office. It's amazing the difference between the two places.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16 Oct 7, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
I went to her for years. Didn't really like her, but for routine pap smears she was ok. I didn't like how she pushed her weight loss business on you. When I got pregnant I knew I didn't want her to deliver my baby, so I went to Johnson city. Absolutely love my new doc and everyone in her office. It's amazing the difference between the two places.
I agree with you. She does try to push her weight loss business onto her patients.
When I was 5 months pregnant, I was having really sharp pains and had to go to the Women's Center. My regular doctor, Jeanette Lively, was not in so I had no other choice but Hawthorne. She was okay and did her job well but was a little rude.
MORMONRYAN

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Oct 7, 2012
her sitrrups are cold I hear
careful

Burns, TN

#18 Oct 7, 2012
Shes a b*tch!
lol

Milwaukee, WI

#19 Oct 8, 2012
i like her
lol

Milwaukee, WI

#20 Oct 8, 2012
but i agree on the weight loss business. thats annoying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot mom and daughter who knows anything (Jun '15) 27 min Barnine 12
Sheriff candidates 51 min Truth 15
Park Overall 2 hr Mothman 32
Property Tax Increase 3 hr dah 59
Which Agency is the best? 4 hr Looking 1
hot looking guys at YMCA (Aug '14) 4 hr Sheriff 20
Donald Ray davis 5 hr carefree 1
New Water Park! Waste of Tax Dollars! 5 hr Rusty 26
Another K9 Cop Dog Dead! 5 hr Ha ha 29
robin quillen leaves meeting 7 hr Lance Corporal Bubba 24